Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006 #2

Nola,
    I'm soooooooooooo glad that little Treacle is H&H. Did they give you any reason that explained the blood loss? Well, I guess the main thing is that your little bubba is growing up big & strong. Good work!
    Jayne xox

*TamaraP* Guest

Nola - I am glad to see that you little bubs is doing fine!!!

kirsty Guest

Nola I am so very glad to hear that all is ok with Treacle

Oh Nola, im so happy, just new it would be good news, isnt it gr8 when your prayers get answered!!! take care.

Jayne keep the names coming. Christopher is a no because that is DH's brothers name. We are only stuck for boys names.

Tamara - How are you doing ? Any sign of AF yet ? Keeping everything crossed for you.

Hello again,

Jayne, how are you going matey??

Tanya, I hope your bleeding has eased off a bit. Did you end up going to the drs??

Tamara, how are you?? Any sign of a BFP??

Bel, how are you?? Has AF left?? Goo dluck with this cycle.

Naomi, how are you??

Shell, how re you feeling matey?? How's your cold?? I hpe AF has left so you can start the bdfest for a BFP.

Hello to everyone else.

Fairymum Guest

Default BFP!!

Firstly, Nola I am soooooooo pleased for you that everything is ok with your bean!! I can imagine the hell you must have been going through.

Second, I can scarcely believe it so soon after my m/c but I tested today and it came up positive!!!!!!!! I am scared to death, I don't believe it is real at all, am just waiting for AF to start. Had heaps of period-type pains the past week, but also lots of stretching type twinges. Don't feel at all pg which worries me... anyway, this is the only place it is safe to tell, it is such a relief to put it in writing...

Told DP, he was immediately overjoyed but I told him we couldn't get our hopes up so we haven't actually celebrated. It is very early - 4 weeks tomorrow but the line was immediate and dark.

How will I get through the next few weeks without being a total basketcase???

I hope it contagious and that Michelle & Nola have started an avalanche of BFPs!!!

That's fabulous news Candi!!!! Well done. Sending lots of sticky vibes for you. I'm hoping you are right and it is an avalanche of BFP in the next few weeks.

Hope everyone is well.

Nola - are you resting and destressing after your U/S.

Hello to all the Michelle's (and to evertone else!!!)

Congratulatoins Candi

Nola.... Aunty Jan is sooo sooo happy for you!! Knew treacle was a stayer,maybe my talk with the big man upstairs did help...Hope you are resting after your stressful few days

Love and Treacle kisses...

Jan xxx

Congratulations Candi!! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy

Nola, Fantastic news that Treacle is a sticky baby!!

Kazz, no I didn't go to the Dr. Although the bleeding is still reasonably heavy. Usually by the third day it has slowed a lot, but it has only slowed a little! I hope it isn't another 2 weeks worth of bleeding!

I have swimming with the girls this morning, and Wato is coming because he has an appointment! Urgh! I hope a tampon will surfice! I would prefer not to go at all!!!

I was booked in for my NT scan tomorrow (which mean I would have been 13 weeks)! It seemed so far away, and I am sure if I was still pregnant, it would have dragged, but it has come up too fast!!

Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic friday.

Tanya

Congratulations Candi, I know you are scared, nervous and all excited at once, take things easy and we are all sending you sticky vibes! You'll be fine!

hope your right and the avalance is starting!

Kazz - Im doing ok, AF left yesterday but didnt clean up before she went, so still got (sorry if tmi) some browonish stuff but its really really light, i felt so sick last night for some reason, ended up in our bathroom throwing up, feeling better today though! May have been something I ate. How are you?

Tanya - Im sorry about having such a moment coming up, it would be hard knowing that you wouldve been x no of weeks along, just wanna let you know we are here for you if/when you need us! Take Care

A Big Hello to everyone else

I forgot to add my details when i first came in here, if they could be added it would be greatly appreciated.

Member: Naomi54
    State: South Australia
    CD: 6
    My previous cycles: 28, 54, 35, 45
    FF Link: n/a
    Medication: n/a
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 2003 @ 5wks and 16/01/06 @ 6wks

I feel like crap today, I cant believ AF has left but i still feel like crap, this is horrible, i cant believe i threw up last night. i felt better earlier, now ive gone down hill, hope im not catching something and it was just something i ate!

Candi - Congratulations!

Thats Fantastic news Candi!! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy!

OH Candi, A huge congratulations to you and your DH. May you continue to have a very happy and healthy pg. Look forward to seeing you over in the paml thread really soon.

Take care

My love to all the other lovelies here.....Now we have to work a plan on getting you all out of here at once....any suggestions?

Nola, Just keep sprinkling dust on us i say!!!! how are you doing today? No more spotting?

Shell, No no more spotting, All good. Went and saw my gp this morning and she is very happy with everything as am I. Thanks for thinking of me and here is your sprinkle.......((((((((((SPRINKLE SPRINKLE SPRINKLE)))))))))))))))))))))))

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast