Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006 #2

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Shell - So sorry about AF coming your way. Good luck with peeing on 100 OPK's!!! LOL.

Kazz - Thanks for the encouragement, I need all I can get!!! Give your boys a little kiss from Aunty Jayne

Michelle - Here's my name for the day - Christopher. I'll give you a name every single day! LOL. Maybe one day we should meet somewhere. At a nice park or something so the kids can play. The weather is so dicey lately though. I hate putting clothes in the dryer and I have had clothes on the line for 6 days now trying to get dry. I'm going to have to buy one of those free-standing lines when DH gets home from work it's getting ridiculous!

Tanya - Is it possible that the spotting was implantation?

Naomi - Awwww, you & your man so sound cute! I can almost betcha that when you get a positive OPK you won't be able to help yourselves!!!!

Michelle71 - Oh yep, no excuses about DH being tired! I always say to my DH 'What's the matter with you, when we first met we would be in your bedroom all weekend and not come out for air, pick up your pace!!!'. Nasty I know, but true!!! They're like a fire cracker our boys, all bright and sparkly in the beginning but fizzle out just when you need them to stay bright! LOL.

FairyMum - Where abouts in WA are you at? I would have gone spare at my mum for saying that to you, how insensitive! I'm sure you noticed the bellies yourself without them being pointed out.

Bel - Sorry to hear Holly is being a madam. What's going on? Is she waking up all the time? I wish my body was playing tricks on me but I really think I am only ovulating every second month. Oh well, hopefully next month the stars are shining for me.

ME - Well, I think I've lost the plot. I have decided to clean my entire pantry this afternoon. I have the in-laws for dinner & then a Tupperware party & I decide to clean the pantry. I'm 3/4 of the way through, but enthusiasm is all but gone and replaced with thoughts of how stupid I was! LOL. DH should be home soon. He can help! I found so much stuff out of date. It's amazing what you find in the dark corners! I'm putting Jess in the creche again tomorrow morning while I swim, lets hope it has better results tomorrow.

Jayne

Jayne, I hope DH helps you finish cleaning the pantry. Nicholas says thank you Aunty Jayne for the kiss and sends one back to you and Declan sends you a big sloppy kiss too and a ga ga thank you.

Jayne hopefully one day we will get to meet. Meeting up half way sounds like a great idea at least DH won't kill me for doing that.
    I have days the same as you when i just want to clean something then half way through had enough.

Thanks for the infor Girls, Can't be implantation, because I haven't O'd
    Here's my chart
    As for O spotting, wouldn't it be red? I dunno... I'll just wait it out.

Tanya

hi guys,

i have no idea about ff and charting or how to use an OPK or what on earth POAS is?? Gather it means testing early?? Holly has been a bugger again today.... just wont sleep during day, means over tired for night and screams when put down.... then wakes at stupid times in the morning... so really what i am saying is she doesnt like to sleep... fun huh.

I have one question to ask... what happens if your LP is quite long, for instance you O around maybe day 9- 10 etc and still have a 28 day cycle?? Would that cause a problem??

Forgot to congratulate you Jayne on your weight loss too, thats fantastic. Its so hard to get motivated (well i find it hard), so well done. No good with Af arriving Shell, hopefully she come and goes very fast so you can get on with it!! Naomi, you nanna sounds so tough... i hope the op worked for her.. Michelle, Nola how are you going? Keep sticking dust. Tanya, is ff acurate enough to say you havent O'd and that it wasnt implantation bleeding?? I am not really sure how it works??

well thats me, have a good night everyone, sorry for not too many PM tonight... just found out a friends mum has BC (going to call her)....

Belinda, POAS means peeing on a stick, ie: HPT. I hope Holly decides to sleep properly for you soon.

Tanya, it definitley doesn't look like you have Oed at all. Maybe it was just your body getting back to normal and it was some old blood from the m/c?! Sorry I am not much help.

Jayney - you are such a funny girl!! DH used to be the *firecracker* too but needs the encouragement these days - poor old love (NOT). That isn't to say he isn't VERY good at what he does - just the encouragement to do it!!!

Hope you all had a lovely day.

*TamaraP* Guest

Hello girls!!! Thankyou for asking after me!! It made me feel so special.
    No symptoms...nothing. Temp dip today not below the coverline but still not a good dip.
    Two days to go until AF arrives!!

Well Af is here

Oh Well, I am a bit torn about whether to try this cycle.... I'll be due in March if I O and conceive, we already have my birthday and Violet's in March... AND I have been on theis 'boy' diet for 5 weeks now, and I am not sure I want to waste the effort I have gone to. I dunno!!

Tanya

Tamara praying that AF stays away.

Tanya so sorry that AF has showed up. I'm sure once AF has gone you will work out if you will try this month.

Hi all
    Sorry been agaes since I have been here... Michelle thats is wonderful news congrats to u and a very happy and very healthy 8 months.. c... one by one, thats all we need...
    Yah Hubby back, AF turned up 4 days late, man if we had been trying I would have been so excited, but... na. but this is making my cycles all over the place as well. I think it will be BD every 2nd day as well, and when "I" think im Oing mayb abit more, I dont know, its so hard, and like someone said on here u have to have the energy, and thats a hard pace to keep up, AND it is suppossed to be FUN!!!!
    To all the newbies big hi, and tamara, fingers crossed for you hun, been along 11 months for you I bet...Your turn has to be very close..
    Hi Nola, happy to hear about the morning sickness, so with you on that one....
    Hi Kazz, love hearing from you, hope your doing ok.
    well masta Nicholas is a yellin for me and it is school time here, so chow ladies.xxx

a bit of a hicup with me, Have just been to the toilet (sorry if tmi) and have had some bleeding.....booked in for u/s first thing tomorrow.....am beside my self at the moment and just devistated if this is all going to happen again....

O Nola, praying for you so hard right now........let it be just a very small hiccup.Love to all your family at this long waiting time xxxxxx

Oh Nola, i dont know what to say except that i hope this is not happening again for you, i sending all the trucks in the world to your place, filled with sticky vibes.
    Please keep us updated with how things go tomorrow.
    its only a small hiccup and that things go well

Take loads of care

Nola, I am sending you heaps and heaps of Sticky vibes!!! I hope it is only a little weeeny hiccup, and there is no more bleeding!!

Tanya

Oh Nola, I hope that its just something minor, I will be thinking of you throughout the day and tomorrow, Keep us posted!

Nola - I just had a conversation with God, and I asked him to please please please make sure your little buba is and this is just a minor bump in the pg road! Thinking of you and for some good news from you tomorrow...

Tanya, sorry af showed - she has been a real b***h this month!! Keep on ttc - let destiny decide the rest (ie birthdays...) your little boy wont mind sharing his birthday....

everyone else, good luck this month and lets give a to Nola

baby dust to all,
    Lisa

kirsty Guest

Nola sweetie got everything crossed for you & Michael that all is well with Treacle when you go for your scan tomorrow.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast