Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006 #2

Nola, saying some prayers for you... best wishes...

Nola, I'm so sending you my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you are resting up and trying to remain positive. I'm sure this is only a little speed hump and nothing more. Good luck with your scan tomorrow and we'll hear from you then with some fantastic news.
    Love Jayne

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Everyone

Just popping in to say hi. I haven't forgotten any of you, and I often check this thread to see how you're all doing! Good luck to all the newbies just coming onboard!

Jayne ~ I've been reading about your holiday blues. I hope you are feeling better soon honey! How is little Jessica going? I read that you did heaps of shopping, and that Jessica was perfect on the flight! That's great! What's happening in your life now matey? I am fine, just cruising along. Nothing to report. I go for my 18wk scan on 17 June. My bf is coming along with me. DH has to work, so bf is very excited to see an u/s and she will have Chantelle on her lap. Should be interesting!!! lol. I don't want to know the baby's sex, so I'll have to remember to tell the sonographer and look away when s/he gets close to the neverland-regions!!!etc...lol.
    On the PAML Nola left a small message saying that she hasn't had any more spotting, but has a hell-of-a headache. Her scan in booked for tomorrow morning, so I (like everyone else) will be glued to the BB site tomorrow!!!!

Sorry for no personals tonight, feeling a bit low after Nola's message. Hope you're all doing great and please remember "Miracles do happen"!!!

Beccy

Fairymum Guest

Nola thinking of you and hoping everything works out ok. Chances are it is just a minor hiccup and everything will be fine.
    All the best

Nola, good luck tomorrow. hope all goes well. fingers crossed like everyone else says, hopefully just a little bump in the road

Nola...my sweets.. please try not to worry too much.I know easier said than done, but Ihave bled with 3 of my 4 boys and went on to have an unevenful 7 month pg..bryson was the worst...Aunty jan is here every step of the way and after spaeking with the big man upstairs(your angels say Hi and they love you by the way)have asked that he take extra special care of you and Treacle...am hoping he will.. LOve you to pieces and you can msn me anytime you wish...let me know how we go tomorrow..xxxx
    LOve and big kisses, Aunty Jan xx

Nola - I am sending you all the positive thoughts in the world for a beautiful result in the U/S. There are no words that will make this time easier or go faster but know we are all thinking of you and sending our support.(((hugs)))

Hi All,

I had to come and check and see if any news has been posted about our gorgeous friend Nola. Wishing her all the love and best wishes in the whole wide world for tomorrow.

Beccy - I nearly fell off my chair when I read you're booked for your 18w scan. Where does the time go? I love the ticker that says 'Whispy'. Wow, you must have a nice belly forming and be getting some movements. You lucky girl. Makes me realise how long I've been in this forum. I met you as soon as I joined and now look at you! Yes, I have had the return-from-holiday-blues but the fog is clearing. Jessica is a true angel. She has me in fits of laughter. We're really on the same page. I see DH looking alongside us with a sad look in his eye & I feel like screaming at him, 'it's your fault you idiot, you don't put the time in to get the rewards out of her'. He says he might as well stay at work full time because Jess won't go near him, I haven't said to him because it will turn into a full screaming match, but I told him maybe he should take a long look at himself and try and put it all together. Being a man, he didn't understand! Typical. I'm soooooo with you about not finding out if it's a she or he Whispy. My sonographer asked me before she began so that there was none of the 'I can see what sex bubs is, would you like to know?' going to happen. I'm really glad, any future children I have, I won't find out the sex either. & oh yes, I shopped up a storm in Sydney.

Michelle - Here's my name for today - Annabella.

Special hugs to everybody tonight. It just goes to show how very close we become to everybody and it's wonderful in this world that we can muster lifelong friendships to people we've never met. Goodnight. Sweet dreams.

Jayne

Thanks Girls, I will post you all as soon as I know anything. My u/s is booked for 9am. I have fortunetly had no more bleeding but have had a slight PMT headache. Not sure if it is due to how tired I am or stress. Will keep you all posted. Thank you all for you love, support and prayers.

Still thinking of you Nola!! Good Luck today!

Lisa, thanks!!! You have just sealed the deal for me.... ttc this month

AF overnight was the heaviest I can ever remember!! I had to get up fpr a shower at 6am (after Violet woke me), there was blood everywhere! So after DP gets up I will have to strip the bed! I put a towel down when I went back to bed and I leaked through again onto the towel!! I think if i keeps up I will have to see the Dr!!
    Yesterday there were a few clots too... so I think I must have retained a very small amount from conception! Geeez, feels like this is never going to end!

Tanya

Oh Tanya, I hope it sorts itself out soon.

Nola, thinking of you and hoping and praying all is well.

Well Firstly I just wanted to say that with out a doubt the Power of Prayer does work

There have been so many of you who have prayed for my dh and i over night and after my scan this morning we are much relieved to say.....

Treacle is doing very well....Measuring 19.9mm spot on for 8wk 2 days. Also has a HB of 147bpm.

OB was great and said that he would still like to see me on Tuesday as scheduled.

Mummy is very pleased as you can well imagine.

Thank you everyone. xoxoxox

Oh Nola that's wonderful. Congratulations and well done!

Oh Nola that is fantastic News,
    See God does listen!
    Wishing you all the best, now you can go and relax!!! Go on relax!!! NOW!!!
    Take Care
    Lots of Luv

Nola - whooo hoo!! congratulations on the great news! I was thinking about you last night and was really hoping you would come back with good news today.

Im sure you and dh can now rest easy. You really are an inspiration - everytime I worry about not getting pg I just think of your story and it gives me hope

take care
    Lisa

PS to all the other loverlies all around

Nola fantastic news. Glad that all is going well..

Oh Nola, Thats just fantastic news, What a relief hey! I was thinking off you all night and this morning and just had too get on to hopefully see some good news and here it is!!! I bet you must feel fantastic right now!!! Go and have a rest sweety and try to relax now.

Hello everyone,
    Sorry for no personals atm, I am so tired today. I hope we some BFP in here soon. Sprinkling lots of

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast