Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ November 2006 #2

Hi ya girls,

Amy- Wow your MIL sounds like a meanie. I read what you wrote to DH and it made him angry lol! Sending you lots of . Oh I hope that is wasn't to hard to tell your SIL xxxx

Lisa- You go girl lots and lots of BDing

Cilmum - whoo can't wait to try that pretzel position!! You know all of us are going to try it and then as a result everyone will get a BFP

hindonly - hows things for you sweetie?

Tanya - GL on the TWW this is your month hun xxx

Shan- how is the job searching going?

Hope - how are you feeling sweetie, lots of sticky vibes for you !

Me, well I did another test and BFN, so thats ok I didn't feel pregnant. Though I am looking forward to trying the pretzel

Oh Kez, we must have posted at the same time. I'm so sorry hun. I really thought that this could have been it for you. You sound pretty upbeat, so that's good. LOL at looking forward to the pretzel....hhmmm might have to try that one myself...take care...xxx

Hey Ladies,

Just popping in quickly to say hello to you all & hope that the next cycles bring you loads of BFP's!

Lisa - Thanks for your post in the PAML but you nearly sent me into labour because I was catching up on the posts as I've been away & then I saw your name & I thought you had joined us while I was away! How are you darling?

Love Jayne xox

clare076 Guest

Hi girls
    Sorry I have been missing in action for the last few days, I have been so hectic with Craig going back to hospital for more surgery, and running around after Shelby plus our genetic appointment and work, phew. I am currently running on 2 hours sleep in the last 36 hours so excuse me if I don't make a lot of sense.

Our genetic appointment went well, we found out Max also had spina bifida which could have been related to the triploidy but we don't know for sure. So that means higher dose folic acid which luckily I have already started. Ideally we need to wait at least a month to make sure the levels are high enough before TTC again. We are at no greater risk of it happening again then anyone else and they dont forsee any others problems. phew again

As for my thyroid I have an appointment on tuesday to try figure out a better medication regime to get it under control, again I cant TTC until it is sorted out.

So I think someone is trying to tell me to wait a while - hint taken.

I may not be around all that much for a while, I will pop my head in to check on you all, and hopefully you will have all graduated by the time I come back. I am having a hard time at the moment dealing with pregnancy/babies in general, I have started questioning whether I want any more children. I am hoping this will all pass and we can give Shelby and Max another brother or sister, but for now I need to focus on what I have rather than what I have lost and what I hope to gain.

Thankyou all for your support, sorry about the long post.
    Clare
    xxxxxxxx

Hi all.. Sorry for being slack in coming in here.. I am in the 2ww now.. so cross fingers.. I realised each time we have got pg with our boys our car has been broken or something wrong with it and I am prett sure they were conceived with a nooner Anyways our car was broken and we got a nooner and it turned out to be CD20 which is right on O day... so fingers crossed for us this month...

I do have pains on my left side above my hip area.. Don't know what it is but I have had them for a couple days now.. Maybe O pains.. anyone else get that???

Could just be something else too lol....

Also is there anyone else in here breastfeeding and TTC??

The Chicken Guest

Hi all

Aussienic - I have had pains on the right hand side ovary position for the past 24 hours - really sharp ones. I thought I o'ed on Friday???? Maybe they're O pains??? I'm a bit confused at the moment as I have never had pains like this before.

Cilmum- thanks for the pretzel possy. unfortunately I have only caught up on posts today, so will have to try it next month. Good luck with your testing. Fingers crossed for a BFP.

Amy - I would definitely tell SIL in person before anyone else. MIL can wait...maybe tell her in 8 months time LOL. Try not to stress too much over it. This is meant to be a time of celebration, joy and happiness between you and your family.

Shan - how are things hun? Maybe some serious Bding is needed after your mum leaves.

Mako - hope you get your BFP. When are you testing???? Sam's orientation started off with flying colours and then fizzled into a tantrum when everyone had to come inside from the playground. Then he didn't want to leave. We had lots of stares from the other mums so not off to a good start.

Lisa - when are you o'ing? Hope you have had a lovely day today with your friend and her little girl. Keep believing!

Kez - glad to see you looking forward to November/December. Hopefully the Pretzel will get you a fab chrissy present.

Hope - how are you feeling? Don't forget that as your uterus grows you will get some niggly pains. Take it easy.

Hindonly - have just started TWW and have decided to forget about every little niggle pain tingle etc as I have no idea what my body is doing.

Clare - I am glad your appointment went well. Try not to lose faith hun. You will know when it is time to start trying again. There are moments when I have to stop and remember how lucky I am to have my beautful boy. I guess it gives me my strength to keep going. You will get there!

As for me, the BD fest has ended and the TWW has started. I have been feeling pretty ordinary from the meds and it almost reminds me of having morning sickness. These pains on RHS have been really sharp, so if anyone has any ideas of what they could be I would be really thankful. Sorry for sounding like a misery guts, but I am feeling like @#!? Have spent the weekend packing boxes (as we move in 3 weeks) and writing school reports (which are due in 2 weeks). I'm not too sure whether I'm coming or going IYKWIM. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

Lou, sounds liek O pains... you can get O pains after the fact... what is you CM doing? I think you should BD jic

Nic, GL I hope the broken car is a good sign (something good has to come out of it, right?)

Claire, I know how you are feeling... every cycle I think, 'should I keep trying?' I am afraid I am almost at the point when it is time to try and be satisfied with what I have!
    Anyway, I hope your break is a good one and i look forward to having you pop in

Kez, I am sorry you got another BFN Damn, AF, giving you false hope!!

Shan, can you pleeeeaaase send the cleaning bug over Shepp way? I need it!! LOL

Anyway, I hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well

Tanya

the pains have completely gone now I don't know what they were but they were sharp..

GL to everyone this month..
    oh and the car is fixed yay

The Chicken Guest

Thanks Tanya we did Bd this morning and will probably try again tonight. You could be right about the O pains but it's just a little strange as I have NEVER had pains like this before. I had very little CM yesterday and noticed some this morning after the deed (I'm pretty sure it wasn't from BD) but I could be wrong....who knows....not going to worry about it as we have given it a bloody good shot this month . Take care.

Morning Girls, hope you all had a great weekend....

Clare - Hope you are okay. Take it easy hun and take the time out to assess your life and what you want. I'm glad your appointment went well and just know that we are here for you. Get some sleep too...lol...it'll make you feel better...mwah..xxx

Nic - YAY for the car being broken (and fixed again). My fingers and toes are crossed for you this month....the car has to be a good sign doesn't it???

Lou - I'm fine thanks babe. Mum was only dropping in for a few hours on her way home as she was in Melbs for a function on Saturday night, so she didn't interupt anything. Mind you, DH has been pretty tired, so there was no BDing during the week but i managed to get him before we got up on Saturday morning, and then attacked him in the lounge late on Saturday night, so whether i'm Oing or not, we had fun...hehe

Tanya - Sure you can have my cleaning bug...i'll be up in Shepp in a few weeks, so i'll drop it off for you...hehe. Mind you, we ended up going car shopping on Saturday arvo, so I figured i'd do the rest of the cleaning on Sunday morning before Mum arrived, only for her to ring before I started to say that they were on their way....WTF....that was 4 hours earlier than she said....in the end, I said f*%k it, and just gave the floor a quick vac and that was it.....hope you're doing okay...

Lisa - how are you hun??? Hope you're okay and gearing up for your BD fest too...xxx

Hi to Kez, Amy, Mako, Hindonly, Cilmum, Megan and anyone else i've missed...

Well i don't know where i'm at, but guessing that i could (maybe) be in the TWW. I'm on CD19, but not sure if i've O'd. I'm assuming that I have, so we'll just wait and see when (or if) AF shows up.....Ahhh the joys...Take care everyone..xxx

Hello ladies

Im here - I had a big weekend! I went to a hens night on Saturday and got pretty drunk - but I had such a good time, and then yesterday I was all seedy and had to catch up with friends for lunch. Got heaps of bd in too!! But it was good to dtd just for fun as opposed to trying to get UTD. the real bd will start in a few days time!

Will try and come back later for personals, cant do much until I have my morning coffee.

BRING ON THE BFP's LADIES...
    Lisa

Oh Lisa...sounds like you had a great night on Saturday night...way to go girl, just what you need to re-charge the batteries. I always find a good old drucken night out does the trick...pity about the next day though...hehe

Ausienic - Yep Im still b/fing my girl coming up to 2 yrs now. Really thought she would've self weaned by now but she loves it too much! Its going to be hard when I do wean her...
    Hope you get your BFP - and me too and Mako - and I could keep on listing names but you all know who you are,lol!

good morning girls,

Shan LOL @ your mum showing up early, I dont have to worry about that with my mum well I live with her atm hehehe and she is never to fussed anyway, but my MIL and my nana arrrgghhh they just check the hous over upon entering, I can see them scanning over it making sure I have cleaned, but MIL has only really ben to our place about 7 times maybe and that is in 7 years LOL so I dont have to worry about her to much at all. ooohhhheeeerrrr car shopping hehehe.

Clare Hun I am thinking of you and hope everything gets better real soon, please take are of yourself and know that we are here when ever you need us even if its just for a vent take care sweety.

Lou WOW you are busy, I can sympothise on the moving thing we are in the middle of it atm, take care and fingers crossed for you that you caught that little eggie. LMAO @ MIL being able to wait for about 8 months before knowing anything hehehe I like that alot, and yeah this is dfinately a time for joy and excitement and I am not letting anyone take that away from me this time. and a big grrrrr @ the mums at Sams kindy dont they know what kids are like LOL I think some mums are way to judgemental of other mums and kids good to hear he didnt want to leave though means he loved it so thats great.

Tanya yup I reckon I need that cleaning bug to heheheehe I am felling sooo lazy lately, I think it comes with being really unhappy so I am hoping the move has made a big differance and we will be happy, hope you are doing well.

Nic all os sounding rather promising for you, I had pains on my left side and have had them for a few weeks and I got a BFP so fingers crossed for you babe I hope this is it.

Lisa sounds like you had a fab weekend and that is great, as shan said just what you need to recharge.

hi to everyone else, I hope you are all well I will come back a little later to check in on you again, so till then take care.

*MWAH*

Hi everyone!

Wow you guys have been busy since I've been gone! Sorry about not popping in for a while, things have been so hectic at work, we're getting ready for stocktake this weekend so that's great fun and even better when you have to give up your weekend with no compensation!

It's so hard catching up on the thread after missing a week! Where's everyone at with their cycles? Anyone ready to test yet?

Well, I am now officially on the ttc journey, I just got rid of AF, now on CD6 and looking forward to the BD'ing in a couple of days. As it's the first cycle we're ttc after our m/c mast year I think I'm just going to BD every days from day 10 to 20... that should be pretty safe to try and catch the little eggy don't you think?

Hope everyone is well, and here's hoping for lots and lots of BFP's!!!

Love Janine
    xxx

Amy - my mum sounds just like your MIL. She walked into my house (along with my dad, brother and SIL), commented about the 3 boxes still sitting in my hallway (which will stay there until DH fixes the bookcase and brings it inside) and then decided to give herself the tour, then went on to tell me that i needed to have my round dining table (that we don't even use) out of the corner so people can sit on it (we've just moved here mum - we don't get visitors!!!) and that i shouldn't have things around the walls (um - hello - I have a corner desk...it HAS to go in a corner and the TV HAS to go where the tv plug is, and YES I do have to have the phone cord for the internet running along the window sills as there isn't one close to the computer and i can't put the desk infron to the sliding doors).....you can imagine how the rest of it went, including looking in my fridge, pantry, cupboards etc etc....also telling me where to put my bookcase. Thank god they were only in my house for about an hour and she decided that we should go out for lunch, and then they would head off home from there. I think she wishes i was more like my SIL (hence why I call her the daughter she never had) coz she is just a yes girl who does whatever mum 'suggested'....I love them, but i'm so glad i moved away....i don't need that crap....okay....b!tch over.....for now anyway. lol

Janine - Nice to have you back. Good luck with the upcoming BD fest, and praying for a BFP for you in a few weeks....fingers crossed...

Red face confused

Hi All,

I'm new to this so thought I'd drop a line in. I m/c late last week at 6w4d with our first. Its the strangest feeling knowing you come so close to having your little bundle of joy, then all of a sudden its over. I don't want to ttc straight away but was just wondering how long you guys waited. My ob said at least 3 months but a lot of stuff I've read says you can get back to business pretty much straight away! There's so much info out there it's hard to know what to believe so I thought I'd go straight to the experts!!

Good luck to everyone on the TTC journey, I keep my fingers crossed for ya's all. Any advice for a beginner would be appreciated.

Susie

Hi Susie...welcome to our little thread, although i wish you didn't have to be here. I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss, but you've definately come to the right place for information and support. I lost my angel at just over 7 weeks, and from what I can remember, I don't think we waited very long at all. Mind you, back then i was quite naive to the whole TTC thing and have learnt much of what i know from the girls in here, but i think once your hormones are back to normal and your HCG is back at zero, then there is no reason as to why you cannot try again.....girls please correct me if i'm wrong.

A lot of the girls have had m/c's more recently than mine and could probably shed some more light on it, as having my m/c nearly 3 years ago, my mind is a little fuzzy.

Good luck to you Susie and I wish you all the best. Feel free to stick around. You'll be amazed by the women in here, and their stories, and you will learn so much...xxx

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast