Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ November 2006 #2

*Kristee* Guest

Hi girls,
    I have been following this thread for a while and finally decided to post.
    I am currently in the TWW of my first cycle of trying...have had 2 - tests so far but the witch hasn't appeared yet. Not feeling very positive though.
    Well i hope everyone is going well with all of you.
    A little insight to my losses was posted in here before.
    I am umming and arrrring about whether to put them in my siggy, but i think if they were there i would always be reminded of them. i know thats not always bad but sometimes it is not good either mmmmmmm dunno.
    Anyway i will be following and posting a little bit more no i am not just a lurker or stalker lol.

Welcome June Mummy,I'm sorry to hear of your losses.I understand what you mean about the reminders too. Good luck with your journey and all the best on your upcoming wedding (ooohhhh how exciting).

Chicken, PMSL at Sam, how funny, kiddies pick up so much don't they??? Wishing you all the best for this cycle. When are you up for testing?

Cilmum, Sorry hun but I can't help as far as the effect of ga. I'm sure someone in here will be able to help. Good luck with everything next Wednesday. I'll be thinking of you.

A big to everyone else.

As for me I still haven't tested and still no sign of af. I will test tomorrow and will let you all know how it goes. One of my friends who knows where we are up to rang today and tried to talk me into testing today. She is soooo funny. She says she has a good feeling this month for us but I just don't want to get my hopes up and the be dissappointed if its a bfn or if af shows up. Oh well will find out tomorrow. Will keep my fingers crossed.

hi girls,

A quick one for now - welcome Kristee - im glad you have found us and hope you get a nice sticky bfp at the end of your tww. As for your angels, they will always be in your heart so if you dont feel its right to put them in your sig, then thats what you should do.

Me - went to NP last night, and my appt lasted forever! she massaged my ovaries and 'felt them up' :eek: She told me that I hadnt ovulated yet and then she kept rolling over my left ovary and she said it feels like its fluttering like a butterfly inside and that the energies are really good and I would O from that side - yipee (thats the side WITH a tube). But she wants me to go back in one week so she can check on my ovaries again to see if Ive O'd. She says my little one is so close but she wants to know why it isnt here yet! She suspects that my LP might be a bit short so she included vitex in my new herb caps that I have started taking this cycle. She also told me to go home and do heaps of bding until I go back to see her next week. so tonight its off with the clothes and tomorrow night its helloooo sexpo! going with my gal pals for a laugh and might stock up on some new lingerie to get dh really going!! LOL! Oh and she also told me to have a few drinks if it helps me relax when dtd!

So I guess its one step closer to being a mummy for me! ive been doing alot of talking to that eggy, and the NP did some prayers and stuff over them and was talking to the eggy too (she is v spiritual and is a medium).

Wishing you all healthy bfp's - its time we had another mass exodus!!

Your appointment sounds wonderful Lisa!! I have everything crossed that you will be joining us soon in the rollercoaster ride of PAML

Now get thee to sexpo and jump that husband of yours. I am sure he won't complain

Oh Lisa that sounds wonderful!!! I hope that little eggy pops out over the w/e sounds like it would be perfect timing!

Mako... I hope that when you do decide to test you get your BFP!! GL!

Kristee, good on you for joining us... ttc after a m/c is definately diferent than ttc without having experienced it, so if you feel you need to join in go for it we ae happy to have you!

Lou!! LOL @ Sam!! I don't do mine in front of the girls... I am sure they would think I was nuts!! LOL

Cilmum... I am sure you will be fine at the dentist, lets just hop O happen b4 of a few days after

Been feeling very down about my edd 16 days I thought I would definately be pg by then, but... so I think it is making me feel even worse! Oh well...

Tanya

HI gals,

Tanya - oh sweety, the edd is always so hard. I found that for me too it was even harder as I wasnt pg yet. And now im approaching the date of my loss (9th Dec) and its getting a bit hard that im not pg yet. Are you going to do something special on that day to remember your angel? I wrote a poem on a balloon and dh and I set it free into the heavens from our backyard (i wanted it to be released from home). I felt it was very good for me emotionally and I felt some relief afterwards.

Cilmum - LOL at sam copying you!! I normally start the OPK's around cd10-12. Good luck!

Michelle - thanks hun - I really hope i can get to ride that rollercoaster soon. Im glad your feeling better though (I have been spying on your progress in PAML )

Mako - ooooh sweety I am keeping it all crossed for you!! You are a brave woman - I would have caved in and tested by now! Im already jumping up and down at the prospect that you might be UTD!!

How is everyone else going?? Where is everyone else??

Kate (aka Miss Kitten) are you out there somewhere?????? Just wanting to know if your ok sweets.

bbl for some more chatting,
    Lisa

OMG you wouldn't believe it. I just typed out a huge post - took me about 25 mins to get it right, and i must have taken too long coz it made me log in again and i lost the lot....god i hate computers sometimes.....aaaagggghhhh....

Well i'll come back later to do my personals now....but i wanted to say a quick welcome to Shaz and Kristee....

*Kristee* Guest

Hi girls,

Tanya i know how you feel it wasn't that long ago when i came up to my anniversary as when one of mine would have been 1....it is so hard. I never did anything to celebrate or remember and now i wish i had.

Well i haven't caved in....i thought i would have tested again today but so far no....thats not to say that i won't cave this arvo or tomorrow morning.

Do any of you know i this is true i read it some where: 'if you have recently given birth, as in 5 months and less ago then it takes longer for the HCG hormone to get in your urine stream"?????
    I guess i am clutching at straws.

Talk later

Lind Guest

Hi girls, i hope you don't mind if join you in here!
    I'm looking for something proactive to do since my m/c earlier in the week and looking forward to the ttc journey is something positive isn't it!? I still have bad 'moments' but they're becoming less and less. I'm really keen to 'get back on the horse' (so to speak) and try again, hopefully we'll be able to ride off into the sunset iykwim!

So my details-
    Member: Lind
    State: Vic
    CD: 4
    My previous cycles: 27,25,24 then my 1st BFP and m/c
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/161dc9
    Medication: none
    Notes: TTC since july 06
    Angel Babies: 20/11/06 @ 5w1d

Lind - sweety I am so sorry for your loss Im glad you have found us and we are more than happy to have you join us, I just hope your stay here is short and sweet. Sending you loads of hugs, and its quite normal to want to get straight back into ttc again. Take care of yourself and your heart, we are all here for you. Look forward to chatting,
    Lis

Lind Guest

Thanks Lisa! i think its the best way that I can cope with the loss.. is to just get into the swing of things.. its hard but I want that Buddah belly so much!!
    Where in melb are you?? we're out Frankston way.
    getting more and more excited about sharing this next ttc journey!

Hi

Lind, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss earlier this week. Remember to take care of your self during this time. I still have bad days regarding my m/c's.

Tanya, I wish I could come over and give you a huge hug sweet, but I know I can't so I'll send you one of these ones instead . I completely understand how you are feeling atm. Just be kind to yourself and allow yourself to cry when you need to. Remember we are here for you sweet.

Lisa, I glad your appointment went well last night. Fingers crossed that you catch that googie egg.

June Mummy, Is af late or are you testing early? Good luck to you for a bfp.

Thanks Tanya and Lisa for your support. I'll pop in tomorrow and let you know the outcome no matter what it is. OOOHHH I hope it's a BFP for me . Oh well not long to go untill I find out.

Shan, Don't you hate when that happens. Where are you up to hun?

Michelle, How are you and little ALF going? I hope you are both well. Has the bleeding stopped that you had the other day?

I'm sending loads of to everyone.

Oh Lind Im so glad that you feel excited and confident!!Its the best way to be and best frame of mind to be in if you want that bfp!! Tell me about the buddha belly!! I cant wait to have one - maybe we can grow them together!!

Well I guess then its an official welcome to your new ttc journey!!

Where are you at now in your cycle??

Im out in the west - but I work in Melb.

Look forward to sharing all the ups and downs with you

Lis
    XX

Mako - just quickly wanted to send you LOTS OF BFP VIBES for tomorrow morning - will be praying for you tonight.

Love Lisa

Mako, got a good feeling for you! Hope I'm right! xx

dream bub Guest

HI everyone,

Thanks for making me feel welcome. Its nice to communicate with others going throught the journey. Its seems everyone around me is falling pregnant - either by accident or in their first month or two of trying! Whats with that? I am happy for each of them though as I know my time will come again.

Mako - Good Luck for your test tomorrow (is a a HPT or BT?) - I am doing my HPT on Saturday which is 10 days past Transfer so should be sufficient time for HCG to rear its head ( I didnt have any injections post transfer). I read some U.S. sites that test between 7-10 days after transfer, but maybe they follow a different protocol.

I havent felt pregnant - not sure what that is though. Today I felt hungry and was dying for KFC of all things (usually eat v healthy) , so there I am with my two KFC Legs and feeling soooo guilty, and then I thought - this is a "craving" and got a bit excited thinking it might be a sign. Then again maybe I just felt like some greasy chicken. Who knows!!

Chicken, Kristy and June Mummy - happy to be in the 2ww with you guys. When are you testing?
    I will keep you in my thoughts and for you all.

WOuldnt it be fabulous if we all had the 'buddha belly' started for Christmas!! (maybe from the KFC though if I keep that up)

Lind - sorry to hear your news. Wanting back on the TTC path straight away is exactly how I felt.

to all.
    SHAZ
    Last edited by dream bub; November 23rd, 2006 at 05:29 PM.

Smile

evening girls,

Hope everyone is wonderful . Just a quick post very tired and I am off to bed.

Mako - hun wishing the best for tmw hoping you get a BFP

Dream Bub- I am sorry for your loss, but you will find this thread very supportive and a funny bunch of strong women

Lind- You too babe I am sorry for your loss, but welcome we are here for you 24/7

Shan- how are you going? Any luck with the job hunting?

Lisa- Hey babe you sound like you are having a ball this month you go girl have a great feeling for you xx

Hope- hey sweetie how are you going? Have you booked your scan yet?

Tanya - oh hun it must be a very hard time for you at the moment I so sorry, I have yet to reach my edd. Sending you heaps of love and ((hugs))

The Chicken/Cilmum/June Mummy / dream bub - Gl on tww it is so hard!! Bring lots of BFPs

hi to everyone - lets close this thread down by Christmas with lots and lots of BFPs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Chicken Guest

Hi to everyone

Lisa - your trip to the NP intrigued me. I never knew they could massage your ovaries. Your appoinment sounded very positive and I am sure you will get your BFP this month. I was also touched about your balloon for your angel - it really gave me something to think about. Maybe it's something I need to do.

Lind - welcome to our group. It is very common to want to start trying straight away. For me it was part of the healing and gave me something new to hope for. You will have good days and bad days but I am sure you will get a BFP very soon. Take care.

Welcome June Mummy. I agree with what Lisa said about your signature. You do what feels right. Hopefully you will have some great news at the end of the TWW.

Tanya - Keep your chin up sweety - you'll have your little miracle soon. By the way, I don't voluntarily take Sam with me to do my tests. As we are in the later stages of toilet training, he has to follow anyone who goes near it. Even if you tip toe, he always knows. I need to give him a brother or sister to keep him more occupied LOL

Mako - I don't know how you haven't caved in yet. Good luck with tomorrow. Go that BFP!!!!!!!!!! Also great to hear they are putting you on Metformin next month. Will they still get you to take it if you are pg?

Dream Bub - Good luck with your testing on Saturday. Hopefully your KFC cravings are a good sign. I have promised myself that I will not test until I am late and at the moment I doubt that very much. I can't stand these TWW - they drive me

Shan - where are you at sweets? I am a little behind with the posts and can't remember who when where IYKWIM.

Cilmum - OMG about those wisdom teeth!!!! I bet your dentist is a MAN. I have no idea about anaesthetic and conception. You would have to think that the little spermies would survive and the egg too if it hasn't implanted. JUst make sure you BD before because you will definitely not want to bd afterwards! Otherwise you can call them the day before and say you have a cold, high temps etc and they won't operate.

Amy Megan Missy Michelle - I hope you are all doing well and hope that mother nature is treating you well and has wrapped you up in cotton wool.

A big hi to everyone else.

As for me I am still feeling pessimistic about this month. I had a dream last night that I was at my FS writing down dates that they would induce ovulation for an egg pick up and transfer. I actually have an appointment with him Monday week which is when I am meant to start clomid. Maybe it's a sign - I just refuse to get my hopes up. Sorry for being negative, but I am feeling a bit down.

Take care.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast