Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ November 2006 #3

morganj Guest

Good Morning Ladies

Wow so many posts!! Well I got DH's family's xmas shopping done Friday night - yippee!! Helped DH photograph a wedding yesterday - and now am so tired. I just can't work out if I've O'd or not. Might get a new battery for my thermometer today just in case it's dodgy. Temps are so weird. My m/c was eight weeks ago now and still no AF!! Hopefully that means I've caught the egg!!!

Bun - I agree with the others' comments - just be carefree for a couple of months and try not to worry too much about ttc. I know it took me a few weeks before I felt ready to ttc again. I was just so sad. Welcome to the thread.

Can someone tell me what Metmorfin does?

The Chicekn - I am so sorry to hear you got a visit from the witch!

Lind - good luck with catching the eggie!!

Amy - how was Kylie??

Have a great relaxing Sunday everyone!!

I am just wondering if osmeone can explain preseed to me. I have heard it alot but I have no idea what it is *blush*

Megan76 Guest

HELLO!!!!

So so sorry i have freaked a few of you out! It is very sweet that you have been worried about me! I apologise i was just so flat out at work the last few days and someone was using my laptop for a Year 7 program that i just didn't have a chance till now to log on!

Everything is FINE!! Scan went well, although i could carely breathe before it!!! Still a heartbeat and a bit of wriggling and stuff. It was 9 weeks last thursday! DH is getting angry at me cos as soon as i get through one milestone i start stressing about the next. That's girls for you!!!

Just got an email from my sister in law saying she has had 5 dreams that i am pregnant so was wondering if i am!! She really wanted to know cos my nephew has had some sort of rubella type thing and i have been in contact with him. Going to have to tell her now!!!!

Hope you are all going swimmingly, well i hope your partners sperm are going swimmingly really!! Was hoping i would log on to a few BFP's given i have been missing a few days! Good luck with all the testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Hello Aussienic, preseed is a lubricant that is sold in single use vials which you squirt into yourself 15 minutes before BDing. There are instructions with it. Normal lubricants inhibit sperm, while preseed is advertised as providing a non-hostile environment for the swimmers. Google Lullaby Conceptions for more details. I used it just once and got a BFP, although it didn't stick. for next time! and for you, too!

So do you have to use it every time ? I don't use a lubricant so is it just a lubricant thats safer or an actual ting to help with conception?
    Thanks for answering by the way

Hey, a big congratulations on the scan, Megan! So pleased all is well!

Aussienic, if you don't have a lot of eggwhite cm then the preseed is great. I'd use it for BDing leading up to and on ovulation day and for a day or so afterwards if you could manage it. In one of the conception forums there's a thread on it, I think...
    Last edited by cheekyfrog; December 3rd, 2006 at 02:05 PM.

Hi Megan,
    I'm so pleased that everything went well with your scan. I bet you were relieved when you saw the heartbeat and wriggling around

I hope everyone else is ok. I'm not liking the Metformin so far. Each time I've taken it I feel nauseas within the next 30 mins or so. Oh well the things we have to do :frown:

Megan, so glad to hear the scan went well

Mako, sorry to hear that metformin is YUCK!! I hope it is worth it!

No a lot going on here... 4 dpo.
    Went out with my sisters ont eh w/e I had sore ribs the next day from laughing so much! It was good!! I got drunk too, which was a bit norty, but I am sure it wouldn't affect bub if I have one floating around in there

Tanya

Tanya looks like we're in the 2ww together Im about 2dpo so far so here is to heaps of gl coming our way! And no I dont think alcohol will affect a bub being early days! Its gr8 when you can laugh so hard your ribs hurt,lol.
    Lind how many dpo are you - there might be a few of us testing together how nice to have company:-)

The Chicken- bummer about af coming for an unwelcome visit, grrrr! Next time she'll stay away:-)

Trying very hard to be patient, so just trying to keep my mind off conceiving etc! Might make time travel quicker,lol.

Good morning ladies,

its been busy in here in the last few days... loads to catch up on.

Megan- so pleased your scan went well, it must have been so cool to see your bubba bouncing around in there

Lisa - Howd you go testing Sat??? I've for you

Lind - You must be glad to be home in your own bed... how did you get around o testing while you were away? you must've been sneeky!
    Chicken & Mako - Sorry to hear the witch showed up, chin up guys, I've got a great feeling about 07

Bun - welcome, I know you'll find the ladies in here as lovely and supportive as i did when I first came along.

Hi to all you lovely ladies I've missed, glad to hear there's plenty of bd'ing happening. here's hoping for loads n loads of christmas bfp's.

As for my little world, had a big w'end (IYKWIM !!) Had to come back to work for a rest this morning so here's hoping. It hasn't been long since we m/c but who knows, stranger things have happened and our theory is- what's meant to be for us will happen..... even if we have to bd all day and night to help things along!! DH loves the positive attitude (I think it may have something to do with the sex on tap!!)

Wishing everyong loads and loads of BFP's this month... fingers crossed girls.

Hi girls,

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Here's hoping that the next few weeks go super fast and I will be back TTC with the rest of you! As everyone else has been told you don't HAVE to wait 3 months, I am half tempted to try anyway this month, but I'm not sure yet. Will see how I feel in a couple of weeks.

Chepie - the hospital also told me to wait 3 months or there is a higher risk of m/c again. Then my GP said that you have to wait 3 months for the endometrial lining to build up before TTC again. That makes no sense to me as each month it breaks down anyway? Who knows who is right.

Megan - congrats to you! I am glad everything is going well.

Hope - I am with you! Hopefully 2007 will be a better year for all of us.

Hello to everyone else. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Good luck to everyone!

Lisa, Saturday will be the edd for my bub... I was thinking about testing... but I will only be 9dpo... and I am not sure I would like a BFN on that day... still debating with myself about it... but anyway I hope you get to celebrate the 9th rather than morn

Hind, I look forward to sharing my tww with you... I never usually make it to the end tho... not without testing that is...

Tanya

morganj Guest

Thumbs down

Good Afternoon Ladies

Well my temp dropped this morning so I was hoping that was a sign of O - but now I've just noticed I've had a touch of brown spotting. So perhaps after 9 weeks since m/c - AF is finally here. Am so emotional today so that will explain why. One of DH's work colleagues has just announced his wife is expecting so poor DH is feeling a bit sad today - will have to give him lots of cuddles tonight. I guess it's easy to forget how hard it is for them sometimes too.

Megan - am glad the scan went well - excellent news!!

Moganj I'm thinking of you sweet :hugs: I hope AF is kind to you this cycle. I have to agree with you about how we sometimes forget how our dh's feel about all that we go through and when other people announce their own bfp's. I think it's because they don't talk about it too much I guess. I'm sure your dh will appreciate the cuddles you will give him when you see him.

Hi to all you other lovely ladies. I hope you are all well. I will catch up with personals tomorrow

morganj Guest

Thanks Mako. I was really hoping we could catch the egg straight away but I've had no sign of O since the m/c. Is this common to not O in the first cycle? And is it common to wait so long for AF?

Hi everyone...

I was planning to do a huge lot of personals seeing i didn't get a chance to jump on over the weekend, but to tell you the truth, I'm feeling like crap, so please forgive me for not going there, although i want you to all know that i'm thinking about each and every one of you and praying for good things for us all...xxxx

I haven't heard anything back yet about the job, so i'm assuming that i didn't get it. I thought for sure that i would have heard something by now, and i'll be peeved if i don't get it and they don't have the decency to at least ring me to let me know.......I could be wrong, but i just have a feeling. Either way, i don't care, but i'd like to know IYKWIM....

I don't know why i've been feeling like crap lately. About 4.00pm every arvo since Thursday i feel as if i've been awake for 2 days straight. I'm so tired and i struggle to keep my eyes open. This lasts until probably 6.30, and then i feel okay. That's why i'm struggling now....it's taken me 30mins just to read the last few pages of this thread. There's the dizziness too and the light headaches....and the boobs....OMG....they are killing me.....If i'm not pg, then AF better show up soon, coz i can't put up with this much longer. They even hurt in the shower....WTF....I'm on CD33, so i'm probably due to test, but i don't think i could handle the disappointment of a BFN, but then i don't want AF to be another month away and be constantly worrying....Oh what to do...

I know you girls will say to test, so i'll see what happens. I've been seriously thinking about it for the last few days, but i just busy myself to ignore the urge...maybe i need to give in to it...oh i'm a big sook....

Anyway, i hope you all had great weekends, and i'll catch up tomorrow, hopefully before 4pm....

morganj Guest

Shan - fingers crossed for you - sounds very promising.

I am finding this waiting for AF or O very frustrating and am wondering if I should go speak with my doctor. I just find these long cycles so frustrating!! I'm nearly in tears here just thinking of having to go through another six months of long cycles and ttc. Where do I turn? We were just about to see a FS re the long cycles and conceiving when I found out I was pg - now the FS isn't interested in my long cycles and trying to conceive 'cos we fell pg. Is this right? We've had such a long road with this - why can't a GP or FS take us seriously and listen to our concerns?! Am I over reacting? Sorry for the vent - sometimes it's just so hard to stay strong.
    Last edited by morganj; December 4th, 2006 at 04:22 PM.

Morgan, i'm sorry your feeling like this. I really am. I know with us, it was a similar thing. My cycles would go for 3 months long, all the time. I've been TTC #1 since April of 2002 BUT because i conceived once in late Dec 2003 (which resulted in a m/c in early Feb 2004, they don't want to hear about it. I just get told, well, you've concieved once, so we know you can get pg...WTF....then why has it only happend once in nearly 5 years....it sucks hun, so i really feel for you...xxxx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast