Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ November 2006

Megan76 Guest

Amy - that is fantastic news - a big congratulations to you!! STICK, STICK, STICK!!
    Kez - i am thinking of you, i am glad you have woken up with a new frame of mind, but don't be hard on yourself for being fragile, it is totally understandable

So glad you are feeling OK KEZ! My DH gave me a very similar talking to a while ago and it did actually help. We don't realise at times how much it takes over our lives-- and I'm sure all that energy we use thinking, worrying and generally being basket cases could be put to better use. I'm pleased to hear that you are sounding positive but it is till OK to be sad when you need to be!! I was thinking of you last night and am so glad you posted this morn.

Hi Megan,
    We were posting at the same time!! I hope that you are feeling well and not suffering too much from tiredness or some of the other nasties.

Hi all,

Kez - I'm so sorry - what a rollercoaster ride mean old af sent you on this month. You sound positive now which is great. Best vibes for this cycle.

Hope - hypno is awesome. I did hypnobirthing with my dd. It got me through 2 days of full on labour with no pain relief. I'm now doing some for weight loss. With dd I had a lot of period like pains early on & she was a sticky bub. Sticky bub wishes for you.

Mako - good luck next week!

Lou - sorry to give you pretzels & bikes! LOL New imagery: candlelight & music...

Clare - love the tugboat paper comment!

Lisa - sorry to hear af found you. Happy bding this cycle

Amy - A BFP! Woo hoo! Congratulations!

I caved in & did a hpt this morning & got a BFN. It's early though, so maybe there's still hope?? AF is due Saturday. I think I'm kind of setting myself up for a softer landing into the pit of disappointment - know what I mean?

A friend of mine bought me a memorial magnolia tree on Friday - I was so touched.

Can someone tell me about OPKs? Do you only need one pack per month? What's in a pack, what's a good one? What do you do? How does it work?

G'luck to everyone for more BFPs.

kirsty Guest

Amy congrats on your BFP.

Kez I am so sorry for you, maybe you have had a very early pregnancy loss with this one?? Either way it isn't nice & I'm sending big hugs to you.

Huge hi's to everyone else. Sorry for being so scarce in here but am going through some hassles atm & it now looks like we won't even be close to TTC again until early next year. Very frustrating!!!
    Last edited by kirsty; November 15th, 2006 at 09:33 AM.

Hiya gals

Oh Kez sweety I am so sorry that you have had to go through this. Maybe Kirsty was right and you had an early loss or a biochemical pg (fertilisation occurs but no implantation). Keep your chin up sweets, im sure you will get a sticky bfp soon. But I know the disappointment is probably worse now than anything. Sending big hugs your way.

Cilmum what cd are you? Fingers crossed its just too early and you get those two lines in a few days. As for OPKs I used the ones from Lullaby Conceptions (on line shop) and found them cheap and effective and you can get as many as you want I think I got a 25 pack. How many you use depends on what you start testing and how long it takes for a positive OPK to show. Id say about 7 should be enough for 1 cycle, and the ones in the supermarket are soooo expensive for like 5 tests!

Hope it has been a good run of bfps need to keep that going  Ill try and do my bit for the bfp cause this month LOL!! Hope your indigestion isnt too much trouble, thats one thing I had with both pgs and I got it straightaway. Ill give anything to have it again IYKWIM? Hey im having a mental blank what happened to Kate from this thread?? I know Kelly is in PAML but I havent heard from Kate in ages.

Shan where are you at poss?? Have you started the bd fest?

Mako whats going on with you? Your nips still sore? Any other symptoms?

Lou & Clare how are you gals? Where you gals at in your cycles??

Hindonly did the witch show for you?? Hope your doing well.

Missy / Amy/ Megan how are your little pg bellies going??

A big hi to Michelle, Sez and Jayne too if your stalking

And a huge hello to everyone else sorry if I forgot anyone but its seems that now I cant catch up!

Well af has slowed down now yippee so a couple of more days and then its off with the clothes and in with the BD!!

Wishing this thread clears out by the new year and we call all start 2007 with beans in our bellies. My god how time flies. We started ttc in 05 and now 07 is almost here and still no bub *sigh* might have to move over to LTTC soon.

Sending bfp blessings to all,
    Lisa

Oh Hope - thanks about the ticker - I though a new one might bring me some luck. Oh and by the way - when are you and Megan going to create pg tickers?? Im waiting........

Megan76 Guest

Just need a bit of advice - have had some (only a little) yellow and maybe a bit green discharge! Does anyone know what this might mean? Should i call OB or GP, not sure if maybe it is some kind of infection? Any thoughts??

Hi

Kez, I'm so sorry for whats been happening with you lately. So pleased that you are feeling a bit better about things though

Megan, I don't really know what to say except if you are concerned I would call your ob and ask what they think. Remember its only a phone call and I'm sure they get so many people calling to ask questions.

Lisa, I'm so glad that af has slowed down for you. Good luck with the bding this cycle. My nips are still a little sore but nothing like they were a few days ago and my stitch like pain has gone so who knows whats going on with me. Af is due next week so I'll just wait it out.

Cilmum, How are you? I will keep you posted on how things go next week.

Kristy, I hope things work out for you soon

Hope, I do hope the indigestion isn't too bad for you.Have you had your b/ts yet?

Lou,Hindonly,Clare and Shan, Hope you are all ok.

Will try to catch up soon if I have missed anyone.

Oh Megan - I have heard of pg woman having yellow and even green discharge during pg - but thats about all the advice I can offer Im sorry. Im sure its nothing to worry about but maybe call the OB if you are worried sweety or ask the gals in PAML??

Sorry im not much help am I???

Sorry! We must have been posting at the same time. I had a long post all ready to go and I lost it. I'm too tired to start over so I will try again tomorrow.

Just a quick update, nausea and exhaustion have now been welcomed into my life. I go to the doctor in 2 weeks. We will then discuss what kind of tests need to be done. Since I have never miscarried she isn't too concerned about that but will do some blood work then to make sure everything is okay in that sense. I know that we will need to do several U/S over the course of this pregnancy. Thanks again for all your guys support! I couldn't do this without you guys and be sane!
    I'll check in tomorrow!

Hi Girls...

Sorry I have been MIA but I have been off line as some of you may know. I will be online for a couple of weeks until my internet subscription is up, then I will go broadband (yes I am still on dial up!!) after Chrissy

Amy and Missy Congratulations!!

Kez! I am so Sorry AF has come, dispite a BFP That is totally BUSTED!! Heaps of (((hugs)))

Anyway I am 11DPO, but I had a BT @ 8dpo (went into hospital due to massive abdominal pain, which turned out to be an ovarian cyst that eventually ruptured) and my beta's were <1 So definately NOT pg!

So I should be around until the end of my next cycle.

TL
    Tanya

Oh Tanya - so sorry for the bfn. Hope all is okay with the cyst now and you can go full steam ahead on a new cycle. Nice to see you

Megan - any more of that discharge?? Did you ring the ob or gp? Try to relax sweets (i can just imagine you going to the loo every 2mins to check). Im sure its all normal.

Will check on everyone tomorrow morning - hope you all have a great night

Lisa

Hi Lisa - yes I am stalking!!! Just checking you and the other girls are travelling OK.

Love and baby dust to all

Hi Girls....

Amy - YAY YAY YAY...congrats sweetie. That's wonderful news. When are you off for your BT???? Praying for big fat numbers...xxxx

Kez - I'm so sorry babe. I could only imagine how you must have felt, but good on you for picking yourself up and having another crack...Fingers Crossed sweets...

Lisa - Yeah, the BD fest has begun, so we'll wait and see how it all goes. I'm not temping again this month. I was all geared up to but every morning i tend to just fall out of bed, tottle off to the loo and then out to make DH his lunch and i forget all about it until an hour or so later.....next month, i'm gunna strap that thermometer to my hand of a night time i think...hehe

Me - Well i didn't get the job, not even an interview...how bad does that suck. What makes it worse is that it was only at Big W. How bad do i feel about my abilities now???? So it's back to the drawing board to see what else is out there now.....

Hi to everyone else, i hope you are all going well, and i'll catch up tomorrow...xxxx

dream bub Guest

Hi to all the lovely girls I've spent the last hour reading about.

I am new to this thread and have been posting in LT TTC. I hope you dont mind me popping in and giving my history. I am on IVF and am waiting patiently for my Embryo transfer tomorrow so I should know about 2weeks from today. I am felling really anxious as I did have a 10 w MC back in June. I didnt prepare myself well last time - i was just concerned with getting the BFP. Anyway does anyone else have O neg blood and need to have the anti D injection, dspite the fact I beld thru most of pregnancy I didnt get the anti d until about 8 weeks or so? Just wondering if that didnt help?

Thinking of you all - praying for those already in the 2ww.....

Hi Shaz, welcome to our little thread, although i wish you didn't have to be here. I'm sorry to hear about your little angel, but I find it's nice to think that all of our angels are all up there playing together and looking down on us.....

Good luck with your ET tomorrow and fingers crossed for you. I can't help you out with your question re. 0 neg blood, but hopefully someone can....

Tanya-- Sounds like you've had a fun couple of days-- NOT!! Sounds very painful indeed.
    Shan-- So sorry about the job. Big Wussa don't know what they're missing out on!!
    Shaz-- A big HI and WELCOME to you!! Best of luck with the transfer tomoz. I'll be hanging out to hear how it goes. Is it your first attempt through IVF or was your previous preg. thru IVF also? At least you'll know what to expect if it was.
    Lisa-- Fingers crossed that the new ticker does it for you this cycle. I'm going to hng off on the whole ticker thing for a while. I've been looking at them on the net but I can't quite bring myself to make one. I'm just not convinced it's all going to happen thhis time. After all, why would this time be differnt to the other two times?? Shouldn't be negative because at least I've fallen pg. but just very cautious at this stage.
    Michelle-- Hope you are travelling well. The big scan's only a couple of weeks away now!! How exciting!
    Mako-- I hope that TWW is not giving you too much grief?! How long until you can test? I'm not bothering with BT's. I've decided that some of those tests will just make me more anxious and will not change the outcome of my pg. anyway. I'm going to wait and have a scan in a couple of weeks.
    Cilmum-- I was an OPK novice and so I anticipated I'd need a few!! I ordered online through fertilitynaturopath.com.au and got 50 of the bastards for $35!! A very good price indeedy. When you get a line on them that is as dark or darker than the test line it indicates that you are 12-36 hours away from O'ing. Don't use FMU but do try to do them at the same time each day. Hope that is of some help.
    Kirsty-- Sorry to hear that you are hitting so many brick walls on your TTC journey. Hope you get some good news soon.
    Megan, Missy and Amy-- Give those little bellies a rub for me. I hope none of you are suffering too much with any of those first trimester joys!! Megan-- Don't worry too much about the wierd CM I'm sure I've read about it happening to other ladies too. Your body produces more mucus in general, saliva, snot, CM (yum yum).
    Kez-- Hope you are still concentrating on the positives. Good on YOU!!

As for me nothing much to report. BB's getting sore and I'm feeling quite bloated-- feel like my tummy is sticking out already I'm so bloated. I will be having a scan in about two weeks to check that the pg. is "viable"-- they were both "viable" though the previous pg.s. Anyway, wishing I could teleport myself into the future and see that everything was going to be OK!! MMmmm- if only. Take care girlies xoxox

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast