Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #2

Girls, i just typed a HUGE post with Personals too....and i just lost the lot...god dam it....but i was pretty much sending my love to everyone....

Lisa - the big move is happening Saturday/Sunday week (21st/22nd) so very much looking forward to it. Can't wait....

Big hugs to everyone and i hope you're all doing okay...xxx

Megan76 Guest

Hi everyone!

Lisa - Hope your mum's ok now?? Hope you're ok too?? I am keen to TTC again, but as for being positive, i have my days! It is hard work trying to catch sperm!! I have stopped bleeding now so we started on our mission last night! No idea when i will ovulate so have to get going whenever we can. DH is away this weekend though which doesn't help the cause!! Not even sure if we should be trying again yet, but...hey, what can you do!!

Shan - Glad you found a house! You probably live next door to kids from my school!! As for the birthday present - very hilarious, i think you should do it!!

Missy - What a tough, tough time you have had. Hope you can get your cycles back on track. Your mind and body have been through alot, but fingers crossed you can get back on the ttc journey/drama/saga soon!

Everyone else, i hope the eggs release and the sperms catch them soon!! God knows there is only so much bding we can all do!!

Hi Lovely Ladies!!

Just wanted to pop in, say hello and spread heaps and heaps of *babydust* around!! We need to keep the roll going with some more BFP's in here!! Here's hoping that those of you in the tww will surprise us really soon!!!

Anyway just wanted to wish you all luck and give you a quick update. I've just been to my OB appointment - can you believe I'm 10wks already - and all is looking great. It's such a big relief as you all know how worried and stressed I've been - so hopefully now I can start to relax and completely accept that I really am having a baby!!! I haven't let myself get too excited about that yet, so all is good.

Also want to thank you all SOOOOO much - I could never had made it through the last few months without all your love and support!! I desperately want to see you all over in the PAML thread soon - so the least I can do is keep spreading lots of *babydust*. I really can't thank you all enough and have been keeping a really close eye on how you're all going - I just don't want to post too much, as I know it must be hard!

Thanks again.

Lots of love
    Kelly xxxx

Just an update (I know Lisa is lurking for the results). HCG was 357 which is within the ranges for my dates but a different doctor gave me the results and told me they were low for the dates and sent me into a tailspin I am still recovering from. Stupid woman. So consequently I am upset and worried about the cramping and hoping there will be a fabulous rise when I get stabbed again on Friday.

Hope you are all well and sending lots of babydust for more BFP's.

Michelle, those numbers sound fine to me?? I'm no Dr though. I've heard of much lower HCG ranges than that, for sure.

Try not to worry so much about the numbers (easy for me to say), i am sure they'll have absolutely doubled by Friday!

Am thinking of you sweetie.

Thanks Willow. Just added an update to *our* other chat corner. GP just rang me at home and reassured me so I am just waiting for the results on Friday.

DH just asked who I was messaging and then said "I know, Bellybutton. A group of friends connected by one large unbilical cord called the internet" He is such a funny man!!

HAHAHAHAHA! God bless your DH, he really does sound lovely...

Glad to hear your GP has reassured you somewhat, bring on Friday!!

HI girls,

Michelle - hey to me those numbers sound huge!!! I was 5.5wks and only had a count of 24 and the dr said that was very low, so I think those numbers sound fine to me. I hope they keep getting higher and higher!!!

Willow - HELLLOOOOO!!!! Welcome - I hope you hang around for some more chats in this thread.

Megan - lucky you - my bleed is still going but im hoping its gone by the weekend. Mum is much better thank you. She is still sore accross shoulders and neck but is moving around easier and is more comfortable. IKWYM about having your days. I went to see my NP yesterday and I feel a lot more positive again! She always gives me hope.

Sez - Whoo hoo 8 days to go! Dont be nervous sweety, everything will be just fine

Kelly - thanks for the baby dust sweety, and its so good to hear you sounding so happy and positive about having this baby! Hope to join you soon.

Missy - has af arrived hun? I hope the cramping has settled.

A big hi to everyone else, will bbl for more personals

Lisa

Awww Michelle, try not to stress. Those number are definatly within range, but as long as they double! Even if you had high numbers, if they don't double, then there is reason for concern! (((hugs)))
    LOL@ your DH!! Very funny!

Tanya

SmallSquirrel Guest

Hi Girls,

It has been really quiet in here. Hopefully that means everyone has been to busy making babies to logon.

Kate - Congrats on the weight loss. Man I need some tips!!

Lisa - Sorry to hear about your mum. I am glad you are all "cleaned" out and rearing to go!!

Hope - any word on your Pooch, and her poor paw???

Shan - GL with the move - I hate moving house (I have only had to do it once! thank god).

Michelle - I'm glad your Dr called, based on a bit of research on the web, those numbers sound like they are within range.

Me - Having my twice weekly BT. All going OK. I am having my first OB appt on 1/11, and they can do US in the rooms, so I will probably have one that day. Trying not to think about it too much! If I do I tend to have a bit of a freak out.

Ciao for now

AF is here. I have never had such a long cycle in my life. Now I can start charting on a regular basis and not have to go through as many unknowns at the end of my cycle.

My son is sick tonight so again, no time for personals. I will try later.

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can help? I had a positive OPK on Wednesday night, we BD that night, last night still had a positive OPK & had ovulation pains but didn't BD. If we BD tonight do you think I wil catch the egg or is it too late?

April xx

April, I had two days of ++ opks, than O'd on the 3rd day... that never happens with me... but my point is, it can't hurt

Missy, sorry to hear your son is ill But I am glad your body is getting back to some sort of normality

Paige, that's good that you are getting blood tests twice a week... how are your arms

1 week to go! Urgh! I really really wish it didn't take so long!

Tanya

Has anyone heard for Belle ?

No - and it is a little worrying. She hasn't been around for about 2 weeks. How are you this morning???

Maybe she is having a bit of time out. I noticed AF came a few days ago, so I am sure it has been a tough few weeks for her.

Belle, if you are loggin on,

Tanya

Well - I have a big Woooooo Hoooooo BHCG has gone from 357 to 775 in two days so I am pleased to announce formally that WE ARE PREGNANT

6th cycle of clomid and we have success. Couldn't be happier and I am working on the premise of one day at a time and to enjoy each day (even if it could be the last). DH is starting to get excited too now that we have a positive blood level rise and it is all before Caitlyn's anniversary. I believe this is her gift to make the day a little easier to bear.

Thank you so much for your support during the challenges of TTC. Now ..... who's coming to the ark with me

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!! I knew you would be pg b4 Caitlyn's anniversary!!

Well done!! I'll come, I'll Come!! Just gimmie a few days

Tanya

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast