Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying To Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #3

Smile

hello beautiful girls

hindonly - oh babe I am so very sorry that you lost your angel, I hope that you find some comfort here .

Missy- GL with o'ing! I think that there are few of us that very close in our cycles so I am hoping that there will be lots of bfn this month

Jayne - LOL that was very funny

Hope - how are you? how is Stella going?

Lisa- hope you are well sweetie

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend

Hello!!!

Just wanted to pop in very quickly and spread heaps of

I'm still keeping a very close eye on you all and although I don't post in here much, I'm always thinking of you all and praying for some more BFP's!!!

All going great with me - had my 12 week scan last week and all was perfect. Bub is growing really nicely and all looking fabulous. I just can't believe it and am now finally starting to relax and enjoy this pg. It's been the most difficult and challenging thing I've ever been through but my god it's worth it. I'm just loving being pg and can't wait to have more of you over in the PAML thread to share it with. I'd never have got this far without you all, so thank you again!!

Take care!!

Kelly xxxxx

Hi Hindonly
    i'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your little angel.
    I'm only new to this thread but when I read your post I had tears in my eyes, I really feel for you. I've only had one miscarriage myself, we are starting to ttc again next cycle, so I only know what you are going through to a certain extent, but just know that we are all here for you. Try to keep positive and think "it will happen", because I'm sure it will happen for you one day very soon and you'll hold a happy healthy baby in your arms again!
    Big

Janine
    xx

Megan76 Guest

Hi everyone,
    Hindonly - i am also so so sorry, i hope you find some strength somewhere to get through it and bounce back with flying colours.

My temp dropped this morning so unfortunately af is on the way. I am not coping very well and need to have a break from all this, I've had a very long month, I'm not sleeping and am really struggling. I am going to have a break from here for a bit and will come back when i am in a better frame of mind. Just don't feel like i can offer anything positive at the moment.

Will be thinking of you all, and hopefully when i am back some of you will be gone!!
    (I will probably only last a week anyway!)

Hellooooo all ttcer's!

Jayne & Kelly - thanks so much for popping in and spreading the babydust - we sure need it in here!!

Hindonly - oh sweety I am sending you big hugs. I had the same thing last cycle. I had no af, very low hcg levels and then went on to have a menstrual miscarraige. Its very hard I know, but you have to keep positive my sweets. Have you had any tests done to find out whats causing this??

Megan - oh hun, Im sorry your feeling a bit down. I suppose the temp dip has set off some emotions. Dont go too far and remember we are all here to help one another. I hope your little break helps recharge the batteries and you announce a bfp very soon.

Shan - morning sweets. Hope your nicely settled and 'unpacked' in your new place.

Kez - so any imaginary symptoms yet??LOL!!

Lou - where are you at sweety??

Adkins81 - so your starting official ttc next cycle?? How exciting! I hope it doesnt take long for your bfp.

Missy - you been busy dtd?? You better be! I hope you O'd nicely and managed to catch the eggy!

Mako - hello - how are you going?

Tanya - you back on board this month??

A big hi to everyone else!

Me - well still have that 'wet' feeling downstairs, and im having some pain in my left ovary - it feels tender, and ive been having cramping. Some pain in my bbs and mild indigestion. I dont want to get my hopes up but this is similar to how I felt last cycle at this stage. Im keeping all my fingers and toes crossed!

Love to you all,
    Lisa

Morning Lovely Ladies!

Megan- Sorry to hear that you are feeling down. It can be all-consuming at times and it's very hard to "turn off". After my first m/c we gave the whole TTC thing a break and focussed on some other projects around our home. I found I had a refreshed outlook when it came time to TTC again and I was actually excited about it. Having said that I'm not waiting this time. Everyone is different and you obviously know what is best for you! Just know that we'll still be hanging around somewhere on BB if you decide to check back in-- Hopefully in the PAML threads!!!!

Lisa- Just so you know I've got everything crossed for you too- toes included! Some of those symptoms sound mighty promising. Keep us posted. I'll be the day behind you for testing-- if I get that far??!!

Kez- How are you feeling? I hope mollycoddeling (sp?) Clover is helping to keep your mind off the TWW. When does she get her stitches out? Do you know how many DPO you are? I'm pretty sure I O'd on Saturday which is CD17 for me. This is one day earlier than last cycle so maybe the B6 tablets are working to lengthen my LP

Hindonly- Thinking of you at this time. Glad to hear that you are taking comfort in the other blessings in your life (DD & DH)-- I think that this can really help to put things in perspective at times and I endeavour to do the same when I'm feeling low.

Kelly and Jayne- Thankyou so much for popping in and spreading the love!! You have really given me so much hope. Kelly, a special congrats on your 12 week scan. I long for the day I see a scan that shows something resembling a little person and not a pulsing baked bean or ...

Janine- WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! It's a great bunch of women in here. Looking forward to hearing more about you and hope that you are on your way to a BFP in the not too distant future.

Lou- Hope things are moving along nicely for you.

Shan- Glad you've settled into your new pad and have found your way back to BB. Unpacking can be quite fun- don;t you think? At least for the first hour anyway- It gives you a sense of accomplishment until you turn around and see the rest of the boxes- aaarrgh!

Missy- Good news on the OPK's! Hope the chemistry all works out as it should!!!

Mako- Don't know if I've welcomed you or not so just in case WELCOME! Reading your posts you sound like a wonderful supportive woman.

Well I think I O'd on saturday so that's a day earlier than last cycle. Hopefully this means the B6 is working to correct my LP. I've also unfortunately hurt my back-- lifting things at work that I shouldn't have been (of course). I've never had back pain before and I now have a lot of sympathy for those who live with it on a daily basis. That's why I am at home today posting to you lovely ladies. I already can't stand myself- Have tried heat packs and ibuprofen. Off to doctors soon. Any suggestions for pain relief would be appreciated!! Hope this has not affected TTC this month.
    Check you all later,

Hi everyone!

Lisa - Yes, we are officially "ttc" next month, I'm still on the pill after m/c almost a year ago. My period is due in 2 weeks and I will be going off the pill then and starting my official ttc journey. I hope it's a short one Where are you at in your cycle? With your symptons it sounds like you should be testing soon... have my fingers, legs, toes...everything crossed for you!

Hope - Hi and thank you for your very warm welcome. All of the ladies in here are so supportive, helpful and caring, I feel honoured to be welcomed to such a wonderful group! So are you in your tww? With the pain relief side of things, I think that ibuprofen should be avoided when pg or ttc. Things like nurofen plus and voltaren should be avoided as much as possible, basically anything with an anti-imflamitory (which doesn't help you very much!!) Have you tried Panadol? I know it's not very strong but it may take the edge of the pain...but if you're in a lot of pain do whatever makes you comfortable.

Hi to everyone else, I am still trying to get to know you all so I'm sorry if I haven't acknowledged everyone yet, but a big hello to you all!

Take care everyone

Janine
    xxx

Hello lovely ladies,

Hope- hey babe I think that I o'd around CD17 which was on Friday, so now begins the long tww! I am trying not to think it about 24/7.... yeah right!!! Clover has dissolvable stiches thank goodness. How is your stella?

Lisa- Your symptons sounds very encouraging hun! For me well I have sore nipples this morning and I told DH and said isn't it a little early for any symptons lol... So I need to relax a little. Every morning I pray that I am pregnant

Janine - Welcome hope that you get a bfp soon.

Hope that everyone is fantastic xx

The Chicken Guest

Hi ladies

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Janine - welcome! I hope your TTC journey is a short one.

Hindony - How are you doing? Sending you a abig hug

Lisa - Symptoms....symptoms.....symptoms....aaahhhhhh!!!!

Missy Hope and Kez - Here's hoping those little boys (or girls) did their job.

Mako - I hope things are OK. I am increasing Metformin tomorrow so I should be feeling extra delightful.

Shan - Hi! Start drinking loads of water for your CM.

Well, I spent Sunday nursing a 2 year old with gastro, so I am pretty sure I will get a dose. Doe anyone know if gastro has any side effects??? I am well and truly into the TWW with a few of THOSE symptoms. I am trying to remain optimistic, but there is that little voice of doubt in the back of my mind. Sore bbs are starting to tingle, I have had white CM, constipated, niggly pains on both sides, extremely bloated and I felt really crappy this morning. Not too sure what to think...maybe the gastro kicking in??? Anyway, I will just have to wait and see. Take care gals.

Lou (35) Dave (36) Sam -aka 'The Chicken' (2)

Hey everyone!! Did everyone have a great weekend? Well, we sure did! The BD fest is now over. We went on a date Sat night and that seemed to get DH back in the mood. I think I O'd on Sat. I just need 1 more higher temp to confirm it. Now the dreaded 2WW begins.

Janine-Welcome! I hope that your journey is short and that you get your BFP real soon.

Lisa-When are going to test? I am praying so hard for you and hope you get your BFP!!

Kez-We can now wait together. Got anything good to pass the time? I'm going to need it!!

Hope-How's your back? Did you go to the doctor? Are you in the 2WW now?

Megan-Have you gotten AF yet? I hope she didn't show. How do your temps look today?

Lou-How is everything going with you? Are you taking meds right now?

Mako-When do you go for your b/t?

Shan-How's the unpacking? I hate moving. I moved 4 times in 2 years and now have been at the same place for 6 years because I hated packing and unpacking. I should act like we're moving so I would clean and organize like I was.

Hindonly-how have you been doing? I hope you are coping okay.

Well, need to get stuff done today. To anyone I missed, I hope you are all doing good!

kirsty Guest

Hindonly I am so very sorry to see that you have lost your precious little bubba, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Megan76 Guest

Ok, I am back! You are all going to think I'm an absolute freak! After my meltdown from the temp drop, the next day i had a huge rise and today it was the same, so i gave in and did a test..........BFP! BFP! BFP!
    I don't feel excited i am just feeling like a zombie and dont know what to do, think, feel!! Poor DH was at work so i had to ring him in a bit of a state! I am so scared and don't know what the go is with the temps, i am putting it down to daylight savings!
    Not quite sure how i am going to get through this............... i know its good but i am just so scared!

Megan Congratulations!! It is scary but you will be fine. It is just one day at a time and enjoy each one you have as it is precious. Take care of yourself and well done!!!

I don't normally post in here, but just wanted to wish everyone good luck with their TTC journey. Sending you all lots of baby dust.

hindonly - so sorry to read about your loss. sending big to you. Hope you're going ok.

megan - congratulations on the BFP!!! I hope everything goes well for you!

Megan - WHOOO HOOOO!! Well done babe! Im so happy for you sweets, this is wonderful news. I can imagine how scared you are right now, but take a deep breath, have a cup of tea and think positive thoughts, imagine yourself holding this little bubba. Surround yourself with positive things.

OMG I am so happy! So whats your plan of attack - are you going to the GP or OB?? Was it a nice dark line?? Are you late?? Omg this is great!!

And sweety we are all here to hold your hand and help you through until you feel ready to move over to PAML.

A big hi to everyone else - will BBL for more personals

Lisa

kirsty Guest

Congratulations Megan, it will probably take a few days for it to really sink in that you are pg again.

Morning Lisa - good to see you are your usual bouncy self!!! How many days to go?? Any more signs??

MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! If you're not excited yet then we'll just have to do it for you! Hopefully this is the start of a whole run of 's for all the gorgeous girls on this thread. You deserve this baby so tell it so and tell to STICK with you. Massive squeezy hugs and squealy sounds from me to you!! oh and maybe some jumping up and down!!

I am now officially in the TWW and I'm pretty sure Kez, Missy and I all O'd within 48hours of each other (Fri-Sat). LISA what about you?? Do you know when you O'd? How insanely FABULOUS would it be if we could be Belly Buddies together!!?? for all of us. xo

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast