Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ February 08

Tempus - I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Big hugs Tempus, you're in my prayers.

Not much to talk about here really. AF has been on the light side but fairly normal. No cramps at all which is unusual, but I guess I shouldn't really complain about that.

babydust to you all...

..Laura

and a hug from me to your family.

TM - i already said this on another thread but my prayers are with your family.:hugs:
    Katie - Hope your SIDS meeting goes well. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Canary - Glad you are feeling better. My DH is enjoying all this TTC as well.
    Betty - almost to your appt. thinking of you.
    Hoping - all signs sound great. sending you babydust
    Luna - The ladies at BB always make me feel better. I am jealous of your warm bath.
    AJC - Thanks. I am now in the 2WW. except maybe DH and I will BD tonight just to make sure. hee hee
    Angel - Enjoy having your angels with you. IKWYM about good conversations. Anthony and I have the best talks.

For everyone I missed, sending you all Baby dust.
    I found out yesterday that my mom's uncle passed away. I have to drive out 1 1/2 hours to the wake on Thursday which is Valentines Day and the 3 month anniversary of Anthony's passing. I really do want to go but am feeling a little selfish right now. after our loss i was looking forward to having a romantic evening with DH. i guess we will pretend Friday is valentine's Day.

Barbara

Angry

Tempus - I am really sorry to hear about your FIL. My love and support and a HUGE HUG are speeding through cyberspace to you.

Hopingsoon - Good luck I don't know how you can be so patient. I would have so tested by now!!

Katie - hope the meeting went well and a BIG to you!

AJC - Good luck with you 2WW. I'm sending you lots of and to everyone else as well!

As for me, I am just over a week into my 2WW and I am so sick of waiting. I feel like And I am reading into things waaaaay too much. I think I could handle a week but 2 weeks is just cruel! I have told myself no testing until Sunday morning (the day before AF is due). I think this will work well for me as I know I can't handle finding AF without first getting

Still have the sore bb, funny stomach feelings - not quite cramps, and don't forget tired. Oh well if it is we can have the fun of TTC again!

Oh yeah and I finally figured out how to do ALL the different emoticons! he he he

so sorry to read tour post tempus, my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

happy birthday katie!

Sorry to hear about your loss tempus. I am thinking of you and your family.

Well yesterday I caved and bought a test. My temps were still high and I was quite teary which could actually mean af was on the way and I was having a bad day at work so figured I needed to know either way and much to my surprise it was positive.

hopingsoon xxxx CONGRATULATIONS!! sending TONNES of sticky vibes for you!!

BettyB- Best of luck with you appointment

Happy Valentines Day all x
    Happy Birthday Katiegirl! Cake's on you then??

Well, zilcho to report. AF still hasn't shown her face...3 days late...am waiting. Did a test last night (despite no symptoms, BFN) and not feeling likely to be pg. Guess my cycle is still out of synch, which means 'o' is/was. Told you I'd probably missed it this month!

Anyway, very thrilled for hopingsoon- here's 'hoping' it 'soon'rubs off on us!

Big hugs to TM again, Hi' to Angel, Laura and Canary, to EVERYONE x

Oh my goodness Hoping that is terrific. sending you . maybe you are starting a great trend for all of us.

Barbara

Congratulations Hopingsoon! I wish you a very happy healthy & enjoyable 9 months (well 8 to go I guess).

Hi to everyone else & hope you have a lovely Valentines day - have a nice dinner planned for DH & just some quality time together.

Happy Birthday Kategirl! Wish they have a little cake emoticon (with a little candle on top would be even better).

Magda Guest

Hoping Soon: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you. I know that you are going to have a happy and healthy 8 months.

Canary: I hope you are feeling better.

TM: I am so sorry for your lost.

Berecca623: That is wonderful you are almost there, at the end of the 2WW period. I can't wait to be in the 2WW, I think I have one more week.

Luna: How are you doing? I hope you are doing better.

Hi Angel Babies: I really enjoy your posts, like you I have quit the smokes and I have cut down on coffee, I just love coffee.

To all the other ladies Hi, hope everyone is doing well, sorry if I forgot anyone but by the time I got to Hopingsoon's awesome news I forgot everyother posts I read.

As for me I start TTC tomorrow, I am nervous (no not about doing the deed) but just about getting it right, timing, the right days, good strong swimmers, ovulating, you know the whole mechanism of everything doing it's thing, nature.

You see I am crazy.

Have a good night girls, I am off to a sushi dinner have to have it tonight because when I get preg in a few days I won't be able to eat the stuff for 9 months.

Hopingsoon - CONGRATS hun!! So very very pleased for you!!!

Sending you loads of

Hi to everyone else and praying the dust settles on all of us!!!

Hopingsoon - congratulations!!! I knew it! I could not believe that you could hold off testing as long as you did. 28 days past O with high temperatures and you still did not test??? When I read that I KNEW you are going to get

I cannot believe how happy this makes me feel, it is silly, almost as if it was personal.

Magda, and everybody else that gave me such kind words lately, thank you so much, I am better now, and this BFP (although not mine) put me in an even better mood.

HopingSoon - congratulations on the BFP. I am so excited for you. I hope the next 8 months are uneventful and relaxing!!! It is so lovely to see someone in 'our team' get this news. It gives us all a good lift and some much needed hope.

CONGRATULATIONS HOPING SOON!!
    So very happy for you!! wishing you all the best for a totally uneventfull 9 months, sending you lots of
    come on girls we can do it, soon it will be our turn!

Happy Valentines day to all
    how romantic a valentines BFP!!

wow congrats hopingsoon
    ajc when are you going to test, looking good
    hi to everyone else
    had app today , went well, blood test were all normal , showing that i have been 0ing that part was good, lining is thin but looking back i have always had a thin lining,2.5mm, hoping AF show in the next week or aBFP would be great, might be ashermans again , hoping not, i will have a blood test in 1 week if BFN the he will organise an op to have a lookaround asap.i was so pleased to have him on my side.

Congratulations hopingsoon am very happy for you!!!

Well tested today even though days til AF is due, just thought it would be a good Valentine's Day present. Unfortunately it was although not losing hope as it is still too early I know!

New things today on top of all the others that give me hope. Eating dinner with mum tonight, had sweet chilli sauce in it. Normally have no problems but tonight could really taste it and was burning my mouth.

Also, and sorry for TMI, but checking for CM (I have to do internally) I felt quite swollen / spongy inside. Good signs????

Berecca: I was thinking the same as you - was feeling pg this month but was just my mind playing tricks on me BFN & spotting this morn so it's all over for this month. At first I thought I was going to get upset about it but I am ok - much to my surprise. I wasn't happy with my temps this month anyway so I would have been worried that everything was ok if I had got a BFP. One more cycle before I start clomid. I said to DH if it doesn't happen naturally maybe it's for the best and the clomid will help keep the bub snuggled in tight for 9 months this time.

Bettyboop - so glad to hear things are finally looking ok for you and the doc is on your side.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast