Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #5

Quote Originally Posted by pbstar View Post
    how is everyone in the TWW? mind if i join you?

I am not sure exactly how many DPO i am because i haven't been temping or using OPK this month, if last month is an indication i would have O'd around CD19 which would make me 3DPO but i really have no idea....i think i will test in about a week and a half if AF hasn't arrived

how are you all feeling? anyone close to testing? has anyone come up with the mircale cure to maintain sanity in the TWW???

dunno about sanity, but read my latest blog entry and maybe you'll laugh a little...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonysmom View Post
    I'm out. Af arrived this morning. good luck to you all.

barbara
    sweetie. i'm so sorry.

hey karan

thank you, not so sure about the advice but certainly did make me chuckle!

GL to you and for a BFP for you on the 10th

Well i should have got AF today and it hasnt arrived so we will see if it comes tomorrow.. I had to have bloodtests the other day that was at 4 days till AF and it came up neg.. also did a HPT which came up neg.. *sigh*

Hopefully i will get a pos result in the next few days..

good luck to all those ladies waiting for their BFP

Hi all!
    Firstly I'm sending you all !!!!
    I thought I'd better join this TWW even though it's our first time trying since we lost our baby girl on Australia Day. Not getting my hopes too far up, but still a little bit hopeful.
    Here's a newbie question for you- how many dpo can you poas? I'm a really impatient person, and can see myself buying all the tests in the chemist if I'm not careful!!

hey abbey, wow sounds promising... for you to get that BFP in the next couple of days...

hi tutmae and welcome to the TWW- i so know what you mean about walking that fine line between being a little bit hopeful and a little bit guarded at the same time. in regards to your question, i think the most sensitive tests will show a BFP about 5 days before your period is due. being a POAS addict myself i usually test everyday from 5 days before until AF arrives...trying not to be like that this cycle though, i'm experimenting with trying to wait until AF is due...

Hi girls! I went away for the weekend to the land of no internet and came back to so many emails. Just trying to wade through it all...

I POAS tomorrow. But I'm fretting because my bb's arent sore enough, and I'm fretting because I've been cramping (although I cramped through every preg, including the successful ones), and I'm fretting just because I am.

But on the other hand, my temp remains high, and according to my temps I could have tested today. My neighbor really doesn't understand why I don't test at the earliest time possible. She says the suspence would be killing. But she's never been through mc, either.

Still no AF today and still no Pos result.. am i testing wrong?

just a quick one

tempus- welcome back and sending every bit of positivity there is your way for your testing tomorrow, please let us know either way as soon as you can...i'm afraid i'm with your neighbour because i would have tested ages ago if i was you- but i am a POAS addict!anyway it's good you have been strong and held out and i really hope you get a wonderful surprise tomorrow- and if not it's not the end of the world. anyway for you

Hey girls just thought id join in, this is my first shot at TTC so not getting my hopes up but will be testing on 12th april if AF doesnt show up on thurs/fri.
    Its funny cuz now that im actually trying i am noticing every single pain that i have and trying to put it up against the pregnacy symptoms.........im trying very hard to put it all at the back of my mind and just let it happen.....

Anyways good luck girls, hopefully some of us are lucky and get a BFP!!!

Hi everyone,

Rainbow_girl1: welcome to the TTC journey, I hope yours in a short and happy one!

As for me, this TTW is killing me...oh ok, not really I suppose...but it does feel much longer than the other ones ...im definatley OVER WAITING!!!!

I guess the good thing about the TTW is that you get to hold onto hope, and perhaps even a little confidence, that you may have got it this month. Its kind of nice to think of the possibilities...'maybe im pg???'

Anway, still have about a week before Ill know one way or another, im sure ive been waiting for much longer than that but no...still one week to go.

Goodluck ladies, im for you all to get this month.

Issy

hi girls

issy that is a great way to think of the TWW- it's actually better than the wait before O because you have that little bit of hope that you are pregnant...

just got to keep telling myself everytime i start getting impatient and going insane!

I got a BFN, so I'm out of TTW

pbstar: thanks for your words of encouragement. It meant a lot.

rainbow girl 1: welcome and best of luck. I hope your stay in the TTC community is short and sweet!

issy02: try not to make yourself TOO crazy!!!

Hi TM - Sorry to hear about your BFN. Has AF arrived yet? I always hated it when I got a BFN and no AF, it plays tricks on your mind! I dont know what else to say but im sending you for next month.

Im trying really hard to concentrate on my work right now, so I dont think too much about the possibilities of being pg and read too much into signs that probably dont exsist....ohhhhh I cant help it, im just ridiculous!

Stay happy and calm everyone, (im also tyring to convince myself to do this as well).

Issy

TM, sorry to hear about your BFN... Fingers crossed for next month...

Me, well AF still hasnt arrived yet and im 4 days late... I havent tested today though, but i think it will be a neg anyway..

tempus- :hugs: thought it mustn't have been good news because i was looking for you yesterday- sorry to hear you had such a sad day. try to keep your chin up and know that it is going to happen for you, but as much as we all try we can't always plan when we are going to receive that gift.

abbey- hang in there- if i was you i would be testing first thing tomorrow morning if still no AF

hello everyone... thought i'd join in. i'm expecting AF within the next few days, as i know i ovu around 1 - 1 1/2 weeks ago. i have no feeling that AF is arriving. when i fell preggers in Jan, i also felt nothing .... AF just didn't arrive. it's all about the waiting game and nothing else!

pbstar, i would be but i ran out of HPT.. so will have to do it later.. Besides, doc told me that if i still didnt get AF after a week (which will be on monday) and still didnt get a BFP then to come in for more blood tests..

This is driving me bonkers.. If i am going to get AF, i wish it would just show up! at least then i would know!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast