Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #5

Default testing, testing...

ten DPO and tested this morning, but keeping up my hopes, i'll try again in a few days. lurking a little, been reading your posts, lovely ladies, still sending to you all...

TM Sorry you are out for this month. Good luck for next month

Karan: Sorry to hear about the BFN I hope it'sjust too early to detect a BFP for you.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

Af arrived today.... Guess i wasnt PG after all

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear that Abbey...but goodluck for next month.

Im still waiting, AF should arrive in a few days, and im pretty sure it will. Oh well, at least im at the end of the wait now, it sure has been a log 2/3 weeks.

Goodluck to anyone still waiting and to those who have a fresh start at a new month.

Issy

abbey so sorry to hear about AF, best of luck for next month

issy it's not over yet, really hope your suspicions are wrong and you get a BFP in the next few days

AFM i am feeling very nauseus, have very sore BB's, am feeling very moody...so i am either really close to AF or really close to a BFP...let's hope its the latter

i POAS tonight and after 3 mins saw a very very faint line....so faint you could only see in certain light and felt like it could just be my eyes playing tricks. I will try to get through tomorrow without testing and give it another go on Weds....

Im not feeling to confident either this month.....AF cramps last night and today so im sure they will pop up in the next couple od days Although im not fazed if it happens this month as i didnt want a december baby i still wanted a BFP. I just cant wait for a test to be positive instead of the usual reponse.......

pbstar...a faint line (any line = ) Keeping my fingers crossed for todays test!

oh i'm so confused

sorry but this is probably TMI

yesterday afternoon went to the loo and when i wiped saw the tiniest brown smudge. wiped again and same thing, so i thought oh ok AF is here. but then i kept going back to check every 20 mins or so and nothing....

again this morning, nothing, no AF

I POAS again this morn and still the second line is very very faint, maybe a micromicro tinge darker than the other day

this whole thing is doing my head in. am supposed to be going on a holiday this weekend (have to fly) and now am stressing about all this- what IF i was preg and went and something happened etc etc

any advice from you girls as to what could be going on with me?

Hi guys,

Well im out for the month, temp drop (36.7) this morning which means AF is her on her way. Should arrive in a few hours. Bugger! Oh well, I did everything I could to catch it!!!

pbstar - Oh i know how your feeling, this is what happened to me, but unfortunately it was when I had an early m/c. I had a very faint line, then spotting (dark and muddy, sorry if TMI), only once and then it went away for a whole day. Then another spot and away again. It was only after 3 days that I started bleeding properly and even on that day I still had a very faint bfp line.

I hope its not that. It could just be implantation, but if your due for AF or past its due date, its probably not, as this usually happens before AF arrives.

Ooops, I sent it before I finished....

Anyway, I really hope the spotting goes away and your bfp line gets stronger. Perhaps wait a few days before testing again, and see how you go. Ill be for you . I didnt mean to be negative about it, just wanted to share my experience with faint bfp lines, especially very very faint ones, as for me, they have all ended in m/c . When I found out I was pg with my DS, it was sooo dark, at first i thought it was the control line and I only tested 4 days after AF was due.

Goodluck hun, and remember, everyone is different, this could be it for you!!!!

Issy

hi issy

thank you, didn't think you were being too negative at all...i have had a sinking feeling that this is like a chemical preg or something, a really really early loss. anyway i guess only time will tell and i am not too upset if that's what it is, i sort of feel like i just want to know either way.

you are right, i am just going to try to relax and not think about it for a couple of days, if still no AF will test again then. I am sure if i am preg i will find out eventually so there is no point testing testing testing and doing my head in.

sorry to hear AF might be on her way for you too, but i love your attitude, sounds like you are handling the disapointment as well as you can. Let's keep telling ourselves that every time AF comes we are another step closer to our healthy and happy pregnancies...

AF has arrived. i'm out of the running for this month...i had my heart set on a baby born in this chinese year, too. even if i catch next month it won't happen, and the next is probably the worst for DF and i...

anyways, enough of my whinge. best of all luck to the rest of you beautifuls in the TWW....truckloads of

Hi pbstar,

I used to get down when AF arrived, but I had to learn to cope with it as it continues to happen month after month . I would have been miserable for nearly 3 years if I didn?t! Just got pick yourself up and try again; look?it?s got to happen sometime!!!!

You seem to have a really great attitude about things too. I think its best to; you work against yourself if you stress too much, better to just take things as they come. And you're right, every month passed is a month closer to our bfp's Maybe next month will be the month, lets hope we get our soon (although, you may already have one...)

Karan, sorry to hear AF arrived...sending you loads of for next month.

Now come on AF, if you're going to come, just come, dont be even ruder than you already are and come late!!!! God, she's so inconsiderate

Issy

oh issy, 3years? that makes me really pull my head in because i have only been trying for about a year so far (including when i got preg before the miscarriage). so if anyone has the right to be a sook about AF coming you do, and the fact that you aren't being a sook is very inspirational

you are definitely right though, no point getting worked up about it all because it just works against you. We try so hard but we really can't control when we are going to receive the gift of a BFP so until then we just have to be patient and enjoy our lives for what they are now.

so anyway, has the witch shown up for you this morn? still nothing for me...according to my last cycle she was due yesterday or today but who knows, maybe i am still not in a regular cycle. let me know how you go.

Hi pbstar,

Yes the witch showed up this morning, full throttle and painful as hell...nasty
    The good thing is I seem to be back into a normal cycle length again (32/33 days). After the m/c in jan, things went a bit out of whack for a while, so thats a positive!

3 years certainly sounds longer than really is, it goes by so fast. After I had my son in 02 I went on the pill which I stopped taking in oct 2005. I then didnt get AF until April 2006 which then turned into irregular cycles (had 3 af within a year). which means we were TTC conceive in that time, but I wasnt even ov so had no hope (didnt really think about that at the time ) Then in April 2007 I started clomid and I fell pg in May 2007, the first month I started ov again, but sadly ended in early m/c. After going on clomid 3 more times, nothing. Then in Oct 2007 I had exploratory surgery to check things out, they found I had scar tissue everywhere, 1 blocked tube and my uterus was stuck to my bladder, if I had of fallen pg, it could have killed me and the baby. I then fell pg in Dec 2007, 2 months after surgery, but sadly ended in jan m/c (uterine lining wasnt properly healed from surgery, embie couldnt implant). Now it has taken a few months to get my cycles back to normal after the m/c in jan.

So, after that long winded explanation, I have been TTC for 3 years but in those 3 years we have not had much opportunity for success. But the good news is, im now all healed, have perfect cycles and I ov, DH is all good too, so now its just a matter of waiting I dont know how I would cope if I had been TTC for 3 years and nothing for no reason. I at least know why and really, I can probably say I have been (effectively) ttc for about 6 months (post surgery), because it took all that time before hand to sort my body out.

Anyway, im such a waffler....

I really hope you dont get AF and instead get some great news in a few days let me know how you go. Ill be for you.

Issy

hi issy

wow you certainly have been on quite a journey, big it sounds like finally your body must have settled down into a cycle so i really believe your BFP is only just around the corner now you have healed and all is good with your DH too. I will be for you!

sorry to hear AF is being painful for you today but i am glad she finally showed up- now she can hurry up and go away so you can get back to some serious TTC!

as for me i woke up today with serious nausea and it hasn't gone away. have thrown up twice this morning...also have really metallic taste in my mouth and am tired and sluggish...anyway i figured i must be preg. Did a test just then and the second line is definitely there but i would call it faint still. before i would say it was very very very faint and now i would just say faint. anyway i won't call it a BFP yet. am just cautious because i had that little bit of spotting the other day and don't want to get my hopes up.

just need to keep trying not to think about it!

Hi pbstar,

Wow that is great news...but yeah I understand your caution, just take it easy and look after yourself. I have a good feeling about you though

I did actually have some bleeding when I fell pg with DS. It wasnt like the spotting I had with my m/c's though (that was more brownish; sorry-tmi?) it was more like watery and pink. I wasnt really concerned with it at all though and I still have no idea why it happened. I went on to have a healthy and happy pg. I had totally forgot that it happened until the other day when DH reminded me about it.

Anway ill be thinking of you and praying that you get stronger and stronger bfp lines. And although you probably dont enjoy vommiting, it is a good sign, so I hope you start to feel more and more pg....

Keep me posted, it great to hear good news. Sending you loads of

Issy

pbstar CONGRATULATIONS. Wish you a stong, happy and healthy pregnancy

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast