Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #5

well i am back in the TWW for the third time. hopefully last one in awhile.

barbara

I'm back in the two week wait aswell..... well actually in the last half of it... i'm so over the 2 week waits....

Good luck everyone

I'm back...fingers crossed! Goodluck ladies...

Default this is such a rollercoaster...

issy thank you for your thoughts and prayers, it really does help. and seenabeena thanks for the congrats but i think it might be all over now...

last night after all the symptoms of yesterday i thought i really want to know for sure. i was supposed to be going away this weekend and wanted to know the result one way or another because if i am preg didn't want to risk the flight.

so i did the clearblue test that says preg or not preg and it came up with pregnant. so i showed it to DH and we cancelled our trip and we finally thought yes it is real. but this morning i woke up and am spotting again. this time heavier than before but not as heavy as a period. this time also more pinkish/brown whereas before just brown. so me thinks it is the start of an early loss.

i feel suprisingly ok. as i said before i sort of expected it to go this way.

just wondered if anyone can answer- should i bother calling doctor to get checked out or anything or is it best to just let it go it's own way?

PBstar - sorry to hear that :hugs: i hope you're ok... its awful when you get a BFP then bleeding and it's gone.... i just let mine happen naturally if its really early like that then your body will just do its thing.... sorry to hear

2 more days til testing for me.... i nearly tested this morning but nope DH wouldnt let me ! lol

Oh pbstar, im so sorry to hear that. Please look after yourself

As for seeing a dr, you probably dont need to, your body sounds like its doing the right thing and it will pass naturally...sorry I dont want to sound insensitive, i know its really hard to go through. There is nothing a dr can do really, its too early to see anything on an u/s and its better to just let your body do its thing naturally.

I wish these things didnt happen to any of us, it just seems so unfair to start feeling hopeful and then have it taken away...its such an emotional rollercoaster.

Even though its an early loss, dont devalue your feelings at this time because of that. You have the right to feel sad and dissapointed so let yourself feel those emotions if you need to. Im thinking of you...

Issy

thanks issy & renstar

issy you are right i am feeling disapointed but i know i will be ok and i am going to just pick myself up and keep trying, just like you are doing.

i have to really say thank you because you have been a really great support for me over the past couple of days, would have been a lot scarier if i didn't have someone to talk to who had been through the same thing before.

i suppose i better make my way reluctantly out of the TWW thread and back to the TTC one- wishing everyone else good luck for their TWW.

Hi there everyone. I haven't posted in the TWW thread yet but have been reading through during these last couple of weeks trying to keep my mind off things. But not sure that has worked!!
    I'm nearing the end of my TWW and am obsessively POAS! All BFN and pretty sure I'm not pg this month, although I don't really have any evidence to support that theory! Still no sign of AF on it's way (due on Sun) but don't really feel anything yet either.
    Have had one stillbirth last year our little girl Emily and another m/c at 8 weeks in Feb so really wanted to be pregnant to have a baby before the end of 2008 and now looking like that's probably not in the cards.
    Going insane telling myself not to test until ATLEAST Monday when I'm late and wondering if I'll have the willpower!!
    Also wanted to say thank you for all of you who post on here. Even though I havent' posted that much, it's been such a wonderful support knowing there are many others out there who know what I'm feeling.
    x

still no AF yet POAS is telling me no baby either...grrr. sick of cramps and no obvious reason for them!!! monday i may book into my GP and ask WTF. good luck for the rest of you lovelies... by the truckload!!!

Hi Karan, Im confused, I thought you said in your post before last, that you had got AF?

If not, i wish you all the luck in the world and I hope she stays away

pbstar, you're very sweet...but you have been as suppotive of me as I have of you. Its wondeful to have people to talk to (we are women after all ) especially ones who understand what each other are going through. ThankYOU!

Well ladies, ill be back in 2 weeks....goodluck to you all,

Issy

hi issy, yes i did for a few hours only...then nothing but cramps. still nothing today tho i was due thurs...and still test negative. so i don't know what's happening, no real AF symptoms but no preggy ones either. except for two big fat blind pimples !!!

AF hasnt shown up yet so im a day late......not getting to excited as i can feel it coming........if not here by mon ill do a test first thing tues morning. Fingers crossed she doesnt come

everything crossed for you rainbow girl

Barbara

I just wanted to pop in and wish you all luck for your tww. I will be joining you in a few days and id love to come in and hear that you all got BFP !!!

hugs
    treelo

thanks treelo, i'll keep a seat warm for you. one week down one week to go. good luck ladies.

Barbara

definetely out of the TWW beautiful ladies...AF finally made her appearance on sunday morning. more in my blog...

best of luck to everyone still here, and i'm sure i'll be back on the 26th for another ride on the maybe baby emotional rollercoaster....

Hi everyone - so AF arrived this morning in full vengeance so I'm out for this month. But will be keeping an eye on all of you and wishing you all luck and hope you get your BFP's soon!

Tested again this morning and got at BFN, so I'm out!! AF not due for 2 more days, but can feel her coming on. Here's to next month!!

for all!!

xx

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast