Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Loss and Recurrent M/C Friendship and Support Group - SYDNEY

The 11.20 one sounds ok. We can meet you at the station around 12. I will give you a buzz tomorrow and we can work out where to meet.

BTW - does everyone like Italian???? I think they have a bit of everything there so hopefully everyone can find something they like.

I love Italian, so it sounds like we have the plans. I don't know if Michelle has seen this thread but I might quicky post in the pregnancy thread.

Also, Lynn have you spoken to Nat? Just want to make sure everyone who wants to come knows.

I am so excited.

Big love
    Spring

Who doesn't love Italian?
    I'll be there!

Yes I have emailed Nat the details so we will see her tomorrow.

Cool it sounds like a plan - I'm excited!

yeah me too, can't wait.
    See ya'll then!

Hi Girls

Thanks for the invite, Im looking forward to it. Lynn I emailed you just before so I will see you all there around 12pm!

ps I dont need Italian, but I do love it.

Nat xxx

Thank you for thinking of me - I will get there one day to meet you all. I have football (I work for a team, I don't play!!!) in Newcastle tomorrow so I won't be able to make it. Just finished work and heading off to bed. Enjoy Italian (you are making me jealous - I think I feel like pasta ........ yummmmm!!) and have a lovely day out

Bummer you can't come Michelle but I hope your footy team goes well.

See the rest of you soon.

Luv Spring

Hi Sydney girls,
    I am so sorry but I am unable to make it to this sunday's catch up I feel really awful about it too especially since it was my turn to pick the location. I found out this morning that I will be 'kidnapped' by my girlfriends on sunday for a post-marriage hen's day?? What ever that is?? But apparently after hearing about my recent marriage, after the event, which they were not pleased about, they have decided I need a day of pampering, and I must agree. Apparently I am being taken to some crazy day spa thing in the city and going to be massaged, scrubbed and waxed within an inch of my life and then going out for dinner and ****tails (well mock-tails for me, as still crossing fingers that I am UTD) So I am so sorry to let you all down, but I really can't get out of this one, so I will have to see you all late April for the next one

Bailey, what are you crazy, don't say sorry that sounds like a sensational day.

What a sweet friends of mates you have, I hope you have a great day :woman: but just remember, despite all the pampering, it is hard to improve on perfection.

Nat, Lynn and Michelle, if you still want to catch up I am still keen. It won't be the same without Bailey but we can console eachother.

Spring.

Hey girls, I am not sure if you want to keep Sunday as catch up day or wait until we are all free which I think would be after Nat gets back.

I'm easy either way.

Lv Spring

Sunday - footy It is that time of year!!! I will be out from 10am-5pm. When is the next one???

Michelle, I am determined to meet you before you give birth (lol). Look at your ticker girl, look at you go!

I am not sure if this Sunday is a goer anyway as some of the other ladies are busy. Will you be unavailable for Sundays for the footy season? If so, we might try to organise a Saturday or mid-week catchup.

Lv Spring

Footy is one day between Friday and Monday (depending on when the NRL schedules us ) but mid week is good and If you suggest a date I can usually tell you 5 weeks ahead of time if the football will clash for a weekend meeting. My poor DH feels he never sees me at this time of the year!!

Well ladies, the time has come for another Sydneysiders catch-up.

Bailey (or Tommysmum) when is she back from Barrrrrrrley?

Lynnie: When are you going to QLD?

Nat: I don't think your trip away is until Sep, but when are you free April/May?

Michelle: Not sure what footy commitments you have but would love to try and work it so that you can make it.

Tommysmum: We would love you to join the gang so we can meet you and give you a big cuddle.

Klee: I'm not sure where you live honey, and I know it is early days in your journey, but if you are up to it and live in Sydney, we would love to meet you and promise to take very good care of you.

Anyone else in the area please feel free to pop in and join us in organising a meet up.

I think last time we agreed to do beach thingy over in Bailey's hood although given the weather and my girth, I'll be sticking to fully clothed I think Perhaps a fish & chip picnic and one of our marathon chats.

How does next weekend, 28/29 April sound? I am not even sure that people will be here but I thought I would start the ball rolling by making a suggestion.

Can't wait to see the gang again and meet all the other wonderful ladies who can make it. To our interstate and international buddies, boy I wish you could be here. One day once we have all graduated, we will have to orgainse an annual international catch-up with our kiddies. That day WILL come.

Big love
    Spring

unfortunately I am in Melbourne, maybe next time if I know in advance I'll come, it would be wonderful to put faces to the names and to meet you wonderful ladies further along on this path than I am.
    kris

I have a wedding on 28 April but I'm free on 29 April. A beach theme sounds good. I think Bailey is back this weekend. I am off on Friday but will be back next Wednesday.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast