Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Late Loss/Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth ~ March 09

Teagz, you 'said that' so calmly in your post, I couldn't believe it. Congratulations, that's fantastic news I pray for a happy and healthy 9-months ahead for you.

Berry, I'm still trying to let it soak in, i was fairly shakey when I typed that post! AF is due tomorrow, if she doesn't show up then I think I'll start beleiving it. I sneakily told mum the news today who is panicking about the herbs (which I've been a bit hit and miss with this month anyway, and stopped taking them altogether over the weekend, i don't know why...) and then I blew it and let sllip to DF that I told her (baby brain already?) but he didn't mind luckily... Gosh I dribble on sometimes, sorry!!

Beata, I'm sorry hun. I feel a bit aweful that I broke our unspoken pact. I'm going to be here cheering you on for June though, streamers and all I'll be sending you loads of babydust and prayers. You're such a gorgeous soul Beata, don't forget it

I feel like i've been a dead beat that's just become a born again christian or something. It's a little odd being on the other side of this special little hell we're all living in.

You deserve this Teagz. I hope that you have confirmed the BFP. Take care of yourself during these early weeks. I am sure everything will be fine.

Beata, Lan and Cheryl we are next girls!

Hey girlies.
    No AF today, infact the spotting I had is completely gone now.
    Going for my BT tomorrow at 2.20. Fingers crossed!

Hi Teagz

CONGRATULATIONS!

That is the most amazing news I have heard. I really hope that this one if your earth angel baby. Take lots of care of yourself and congrats to DF as well! Best of luck for the blood test, I'll be thinking of you!

Cherylxx

Hi

Berry - You betcha! We must be next!

In fact I saw my ob again today and I told her I think I am about to ovulate, she said "go for it"! So we have the all clear to start TTC again which is nice. But with this comes the worry and doubt as to whether we will be able to conceive again. It took 3 years to get our miracle pg - I can't wait another 3 years at this stage of my life. My ob did suggest we consider donor eggs and I do have a friend who is younger than me who may do it, but I haven't spoken to her about it yet. And while DH agreed to the idea last year, and then we fell pg, I haven't raised it with him since so I need to have that conversation first. Anyway, more things to think about and keep me awake. I've been awake for almost 2 hours now and it's 4am. After lying in bed for an hour with my mind churning I decided to get up and jump on-line. Might as well put my time to good use!

I'm also off to work for a few hours later today. Have a meeting with my boss at 9am. My goal is to get through the morning without ending up in tears in front of everyone. Will see how I go. And then AP in the afternoon which should make me nice and relaxed!

Hi to everyone!

Cheryl

Congratulations Teagz - you so deserve this. It was wonderful news to see in here this morning

Beata - gunna miss you hun but understand the need for a break from BB. Take good care hun you have my email if you need to off load at any time.

Hi to everyone else.

Nae x x x

Thanks NaeNae! Look at you go! Almost 12 weeks! Aren't you a clever little cookie

Cheryl, Hope your morning at work goes smoothly Its wonderful that they are letting you ease back into things again. I'll be thinking of you! xx

Congrats Teagz, hope the BT today gives you the reassurance you're after!

Megan, I hope you're right. I thought I was going along OK then found out that two of our friends have just had their second babies. Seems like people are just popping babies everywhere except for us. Sigh!

Hi Girls,

Teagz, hope your BT confirmed your good news hun!! Praying with all my might you have a sticky bubba in there And don't feel bad about breaking our 'unspoken' pact. I am sooooo happy for you & couldn't be more happier if I tried hun!

Cheryl, I hope your meeting today went well hun

Nae, I might not post as much but I am always around and praying all goes very well for you.

Megan, Lan, Dee and Cheryl, big sticky vibes coming your way and bring on the next BFP girls!!!!!!

Diana, I hope all is well with you and that you're nice and rested hun

Sue, not too long to go for you hun, thinking of you !!

Hello to everyone else , my scan is on Monday so keep your fingers crossed for me girls.

Love always
    B xxxxxx

Hey beata, I was just popping on to say that I'm def preg! Had my BT today and my HCG levels are 360. Going back on Friday for another BT to make sure they're going up, and then going to my Dr on Monday to discuss the "plan of attack" with ultrasounds and stuff. I must admit I didn't realise he'd want to get things into swing so quick!

Cheryl, Hope work went well this morning

Hammi, Thanks for the congrats chicky! Everyones encouragement here as really meant to word to me.

NaeNae big to you as well!

Yey Teagz !!!!! Congrats again hun, we definitely have a sticky one!!!!! You must be over the moon hun, what a beautiful suprise just in time for Chrissy! Big hugs sweetie
    Love B xxxxxxxxx

Sorry hun !!! it will be a little bit after Chrissy!!!!

Hi girls

Just keeping an eye on you all and wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to Teagz!!! So happy for you

Hi to everyone else.
    Beata, good luck for Monday - hope you get some good news and things are still looking on track for June (?).
    Diana - you haven't been in for a while; hope all is okay and the bedrest hasn't driven you too insane

Sending everyone lots of BFP vibes... xx

congrats teagz yahoo so happy for you hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months. yahoo.

CONGRATULATIONS TEAGZ Fantastic news! I am so very happy for you and DF. I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months sweets.

Hi Jo! How is motherhood? I hope you are doing well and beautiful little Kaitlyn is growing wonderfully and bringing you lots and lots of joy.

A huge hello to Rozzie and Tildy and big kisses to little Henry and Benny. I hope all is well in your world.

Beata, I hope the test on Monday shows your uterus has healed beautifully and you are on track for your transfer in June. Will be in touch soon sweets - I have DH at home sick and needy today.

Sue, I can't believe how close you are to meeting Lily! Can't wait for the news.

Helen, how are you holding up?

Jas, I may have missed a post on this but will you be having a stitch this pregnancy? I think I recall a post from you a while back (which I have been very slack in responding to, sorry) that he thinks you may also have had an infection? My new high risk OB thinks I had an infection so I am currently on antiobiotics which I take twice a day for 5 days every month but I am still going to have the stitch incase I have IC. That's a decision I have made though as he doesn't think I need one, but I just want to cover all bases to be safe.

Megan, Lan, Cheryl and Dee I am praying very very hard this is your month.

Nae I hope little one is growing big and strong.

afm, sorry I have been MIA lately but with the bleed I have just been worried sick - plus I didn't have access to a computer for most of this time. Being pregnant after what happened has certainly turned me into a nervous wreck - I am sure all of our mammas would agree? Every pain or niggle sends my mind into a frenzy of "what's this" "is this normal" "is this the same pain I felt with Sebastian". It's just never ending worry and stress. I feel like I just want to give up work and spend the next 6 months on my couch, sheltered from everyday hazards. I'm going a little crazy I think.
    I have my NT scan on Monday and then we pick a date to have my stitch put in. Jo and Helen, get ready to be bombarded with questions!

DD I so know where you are coming from, I noticed youare due only a few days before me, would love your company in the Nov 1st -15th group, its so quiet n there and it will be nice to have someone who has been in the same boat to chat too about stuff.

I miss thie bond we all ahve in this thread - doesn't seem to be too much bonding going on in the due date group everyone is just so darn quiet

Congrats Teags!! so happy for you

Diana, yes I know where you're coming from, being past the 12 week mark is only one of many hurdles for mummies like us. I don't have any magic advice except to just try and take one day at a time and cherish your time pregnant, because as you know you can never predict what might happen. try and be positive and take time to relax as much as you can. try and have some faith your bub will be ok, even if it's between moments or periods of panic!

Henry slept 7 HOURS last night, what a good bub!!!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast