Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Late Loss/Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth ~ March 09

NaeNae, sending you huge amounts of sticky vibrations xxxx

Oh Nae. I'm so sorry sweets. I'm sending you a truck load of and I'm also very hard this little embie is strong and determined. Thinking of you hun

I'm so sorry to read your news Nae - sending you loads of sticky vibes xx

Nae -- definitely sending you all the you asked for and more. It's not over until it's over, and from what you're described it's definitely not over yet. There are so many examples of 5-6 weeks being too early to see anything and the downside to those very early scans is how much panic they can cause, even if the doctor knows and tells you that it doesn't have to mean anything yet. There are also lots of examples of staining, spotting, and bleeding that meant nothing or resolved themselves -- after lots of spotting weeks 5 through 16 and 4 separate incidents of big gushing bleeds, here I am at full term. We all have our fingers crossed for you.

Nae, sending you tons of sticky vibes sweetie and sending up lots of prayers that little Beanie is in fact doing well and will continue to grow strong. As some of the girls have said, spotting happens to a lot of people and turns out to be nothing at alll. Thinking of you.

Nae, just wanted to wish you all the best... I had spotting with both my bubs up until around the 5 weeks mark. a sac with a yolk sac sounds spot on for 5+4.

If in the event bub flies the coop please don't be anxious about investigative tests. I've had millions and most of the conditions can be treated effectively and easily. Your Earth baby is around the corner.

love Rozzie

Cindee, a quick post to congratulate on your little girl's progress. She sounds like such a little fighter. Take care and pop in every now and then to let us know how everything is going. Sending you big hugs

Nae, I truly hope your little bub is OK and I'm holding much hope for you hun. Good luck tomorrow and I'm praying very hard the outcome is positive.
    Sending your litlle bubbie lots of positive energy and hope it's a very sticky and determined little one Thinking of you hun

Hey Girlies,
    Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

NaeNae, still sending you huge sticky vibes. When I went for my first scan with Jayvan, they could only see a sack as well, with nothing in it, and told me to come back at 7 weeks (I was also having some bleeding, whichi s why I had an early scan). And when I did I could see a tiny little jelly bean with a heart bet of 172bpm thumping away Hang in there chick, all isn't lost yet. xx

Rozzie, Tildy and Jo, it's good to hear from you preg mumma's! Not long for you's left now, and we'll start getting some baby anoucements

Beata only 2 and a half months left for us

AFM, Weekend was pretty quiet. Had an 18th on saturday night but we left at about 10.30. Me and DF were watching all these 18 year olds running around getting rather drunk and decided that we're getting old ><;; such a crazy bunch!
    Herbies have well and truly kicked in and physically I'm feeling freaking fantastic
    A wedding dress that I *love* is coming in on Friday, so counting down til I can go and try it on. Can't wait, so purdy.
    But anywho, back to work. Love to you all! xx

Where is everyone??

Hi everyone, just popping in really quickly, Nae it is still really early, I had spotting with Corey and Cooper, it is very common, and also common not to see a HB yet. All my love.
    We are now almost 30wks YAY, have another scan on Monday to check cervical length again, but so far it has been all good. Put my back out just over a week ago which rendered me useless for a couple of days and really achey ever since, hoping it will get better but I get PB pain anyway, this just feels like an extension of that. Don't get me wrong I would go through anything to get this one across the line though!
    Hi to all the lovely ladies and to the new ones I haven't met yet, I hope all your journeys here are comforting and swift.
    Bye for now
    Helen

Hi girls,

Teagz, I'm still here hun!!!! Just a bit slack lately, a friend at work went to hospital for a wee operation so I have been really busy at work and usually collapse into bed when I get home. The dress sounds so lovely!! Can you post some pictures??
    Yes, I am definitely on countdown with you hun, I sleep, eat and breathe wanting to be pg ATM

Nae, sending you massive hugs, hang in there hun, always praying and thinking of you Sending you lots of sticky vibes

Helen, so good to hear everything is going well (apart from your PB pain, ouch!!). Big hugs to you lovely

Diana, I know you're busy at work, but please send us an update!!! Hope all is OK with you hun xx

Megan, Lan, Dee, sending you lots of and

Hello to all our lovely mummas

Will do a more 'comprehensive' post soon when I have more energy....

Love Beata xxxx

Hello

Just a quick one, I am going to Melbourne for work today and spending tomorrow with my best friend, which will be nice as its Jasmine's EDD. I have been really busy for the last few days, so its kept my mind off things, but I have been quite teary about it.

Helen, what a great milestone, 30-weeks must feel great. I hope your back heals.

Teagz, wedding dress shopping is fun, I am sure you'll look beautiful in that dress!

Beata, hope you are well. The months are flying now, not long until you & Teagz are
    joining me.

Nae, I hope you are doing ok, hang in there.

Cindee, sorry hun that I haven't replied. Glad to hear your little bubs is doing well. She'll be home with you soon I'm sure.

All the best to our mums that are due any day now.

Hey everyone,

not much going on with me ATM, still waiting for something to happen as I am due for AF tomorrow . I go back to pathology for more bloods inthe morning so I should have my results from those by tomorrow evening. Depending on what the levels are doing will determine what we do from this point.
    my MS symptoms seem to be easing a bit but they did fluctuate with my pregnancy with Niki too.
    I really hope I get to go for my US next friday and that we see a foetal pole this time. Just seeing an empty sac with nothing in it is pretty overwhelming, if it turns out that I have blighted ovum this time round at least we know what we are in for with testing.

Berry - thinking of you hun the due date can be a difficult day.

Teagz - where did you get the dress from???

Beata - your time will be here before you know it.

Helen - great to hear your doing well shame about your back but at least resting will do both your back and you the world of good. I know not seeing a HB at such an early stage can be a common thing but we didn't even have a foetus. I am hoping it was just far too early and hopefully something will come up at the next one.

love and hugs to all
    Nae x

Hi girls

Had to pop in quickly as I miss you all very much. Sorry I have been so quiet lately but I am working 12-14 hours a day, 7 days a week atm (I work in the events industry and have a huge event coming up) so won't be able to pop in very much for the next few weeks.

Nae, still sending massive to you. I spotted until 5 weeks with this pg so please don't give up just yet.

Megan, thinking of you on Jasmine's EDD and sending you massive hugs. I hope you enjoy the day with your friend and spoil yourselves rotten.

Helen, YAY for reaching a huge milestone. I'm so happy for you.

Beata, hi! We are going to start counting down - just over 2 months until you are UTD!

Cindee, so happy to hear little one is doing so well. Please keep us posted on her progess.

Teagz, hiya sweets.

Best of luck to Tildy and Rozzie with your due dates fast approaching. I will lurk to ensure I don't miss any announcements! Soooo exciting.

afm, I had an u/s last Saturday which showed a beautiful little heartbeat. My FS wants do another u/s this Saturday and next to ensure little one is growing nicely but so far so good!

Hi to everyone I have missed and I think of you all the time.

D x

dd, just wanted to say you gave me goosebumps about your little one : ) That's wonderful that he/she is growing so nicely! Sending you loads of sticky vibrations for your scan next sat xxx

Oh Crap it, I just wrote a really nice long post and it got eaten my BB.
    *mental note: copy/paste before posting*
    Ok, just popping back to do persies

NaeNae, Sending you loads of sticky vibes. and protesting that AF doesn't show up tomorrow, that witch!

Berry, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Buy yourself something special, disgustingly exspensive and most importantly, shiney

Beata, Here are some piccies! Hope I don't get busted by the mods for linking to photobucket...
    This first one I tried on already, but unfortunately it was to small (yes, the dress was to small, not me being to big ) so I couldn't quite do it up, but It was so pretty!
    http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...d_28698181.jpg
    http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...d_28698391.jpg

This second one I love love love, and I'm hoping with all my might that it suits me!
    http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...d_23094061.jpg
    http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...d_23094051.jpg

I'm a little confused with what colour I should pick. I love that pink/blush colour, but I've never been a pink person and don't want to go against my morals White/Ivory looks so lovely and fresh, but I'm quite pale and worried it might look a little washed out... I guess you never know for sure until you try them all on though... but anyway, I'm rambling again.
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I hope it's nothing to serious.
    I can't even remember how that pregnant feeling felt anymore (sometimes I'd get into a daydream and remember what it was like having a bub in my tum, like a full feeling?) and was a little sad the other day that it's finally gone. So, I know what you mean about eat, sleeping and breath thinking about being pg. I hope it happens quick for both of us once June hits.

And last but not least...

Helen! Congrats on reaching such a big milestone! (Well, almost ) I wish I could give you a big belly rub. hehe

Back to work for me! xx **copy/pastes**

Teagz - both those dresses are gorgeous I love the fullness of the second but also love the subtly of the first. As for colour, go with what suits you the most, what season and where you are getting married (from a photo perspective).

I am not a white person and had no intentions of being a white bride, I wanted champagne. I had the most gorgeous dress picked out I thought it was perfect UNTIL I saw the same colour dress in a picture that just happened to be the same location and season we were getting married in. The champagne colour just seemed so dull against the dark greens of winter.

As for the paleness - you can always tan even just a smidge of colour it can make all the difference.

Nae x

p.s I always copy my posts JIC

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast