Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Late Loss/Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth ~ March 09

Hi everyone

Just popping in tosay hi. I hope you are all keeping well and I am praying you get your BFP's soon.

I have had my 12 week scan and we got good results. They came with very low risk so we are really happy. Next scan on 17th April. We are still not sure if we want to know the sex this time around but we will see when the time comes.

I had a rough day yesterday as Zachary would have been 8 months old. Some days still overwhelm me. Anway - had a few tears and lit his candle and had a few more tears.

Take care everyone

Theresa

Megan, just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you today on Jasmine's EDD .
    Big big hugs sweetie

Hello,

Thank you to everyone for your thoughtfulness & kind words. Being with my best friend who I don't get to see a lot these days (as she lives interstate) really helped keep my mind off things as we had so much catching up to do. It is a strange & sad feeling that I should have or be expecting my little girl around now, it feels very unfair and makes me feel like it will never happen to me. A whole year has gone by and here I am starting again

Teagz, I love the 2nd dress as well, its gorgeous. Get someone to take some photo's when you try it on to see if you think you look too pale, but I agree that a light fake tan can do wonders.

Diane, I am so pleased to hear that your little one has a nice heart beat and I pray that he/she continues to grow nice and strong

Nae, thinking of you and can imagine how stressful it must be. I really pray that this one sticks and you see a nice heartbeat for the next scan.

Dee, how are you sweatie? I hope you are doing ok and are feeling positive for the next round. I really pray this next one is the one!

Beata, you are always so thoughtful, thanks for thinking of me today, June is just around the corner.

Hoping that I get a nice little Christmas Turkey started this month

hi ladies!

we are home from the hospital. I am proud to announce the arrival of Henry Edward Brown, who came into the world on 24 March, screaming at 8 1/2 lbs with a full head of dark hair.

bub is doing lovely and feeding well. will post some pics soon (we have many thanks to proud Dad!).

love Rozzie

Rozzie!!! CONGRATS!! Did I miss something?! I didn't even realise you went into labour!! You sneaky little thing! Aw I'm so happy I just might cry! Well done, what a nice name and a nice size to!!!

Berry We're all here going through this with you, we're all starting all over again together.
    I read something in one of the belief forums that other day that, even though it was a bit bittersweet it made me feel empowered (or at the very least, I like the idea of it) I'll see if I can find it and post here.
    As for the dress, if white doesn't suit I can get that style in 40 other colours... so all is not lost. Tee hee!

Theresa, I cannot believe that you're 15 weeks! Already! 1 Mile stone done, second tri here you come!

Naenae, yep I'm going to have to make more of an effort to remember good ol ctr c+ctr v I reckon. How is everything going with you?

AFM, Nothing to report. Tupperware party this weekend and that's about it. Woot!

Berry, the post...

"Originally Posted by Bathsheba

I believe that our spirits/souls need perfecting before they can be compatible with the Heaven dimension. So, how better to improve the soul than to actually give it a challenge. It's a bit like a muscle... the only way to strengthen a muscle is for it to exert... to strain against something... to hurt a bit in the process of "excercising". Does a muscle grow strong by being allowed to rest... to recline on a comfy chair? or would it become stronger by joining a boot camp? And what if the person running the boot camp detected a bit of potential in a particular participant? Would they let this person have it easy? or would that person be worked a bit harder then the rest? It would seem understandable that the person who is naturally a bit stronger than the rest be worked a bit harder so that they could maximise their potential.
    "

I think We all must be very special souls, I think we've been faced with one of the biggest challenges yet.

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend xxx

Congratulations Rozzie on little Henry's arrival I cannot wait to hear all about it

Theresa, Berry, Teagz, Beata, ZM, dd and everyone else I missed HI.

just a very quick post from me wanted to give you all a quick update. I got my second lot of hcg back today and my levels have gone from 8400 last friday to 31000 I am stoked. We are not quite out of the woods I still need to see something on an US so will book that for next friday and I will be so so hard until then I so want my beanie baby to stay sticky.
    My GP is very quietly confident but I am still very nervous that it may be blighted ovum.

Anyhoo, much love to all

catch up soon

x x x x

Rozzie, A BIG Congratulations, how exciting, welcome to the world, beautiful little Henry, we are so glad you arrived safetly! Glad that he is feeding well and I hope that you are feeling well too Rozzie.

Teagz, thank you for sharing , somedays I feel like I've been through my fair share of being stretched! I guess that these things do shape your character and that out of such a terrible event, hopefully during life's journey you can help other people who have been through a similar thing.

Nae Nae, that is such an amazing result, what a huge increase in such a short time, it goes to show that little ones grow and develop at their own rate. I will also be praying for you that you see a little bubba at your next scan. When does the heart start beating again?

Happy Birthday Tildy! I hope you had a good day. I am sure your birthday present will be arriving soon, I hope you are feeling well

Hi Girls,

CONGRATULATIONS Rozzie!!! Welcome to the world little Henry !!!!! I'm so happy you little man is finally here. Enjoy your babymoon now! Big hugs hun, feeling very emotional now as it's been a long wait!!!

Megan, it WILL happen soon hun. Patience is one of the hardest things, and believe me I struggle big times sometimes. But I've always believed that good things happen for those who (patiently) wait, so I'm sure you beautiful little turkey is just around the corner!

Nae, oh that's wonderful news hun!!! I am also quietly confident that all will progress nicely. Keep the faith hun and continue to look after yourself and each other, am praying very hard your scan is great and that you'll finally see that beautiful little heartbeat

Theresa, hello! Good to hear your scan went well and hooray for being 15 weeks already ! Always in my thoughts and prayers that everything goes well for you hun

Teagz, I absolutely adore the white dress, it is stunning and something right up my alley too!!! I think a little tan will do the trick, you won't need much at all. How exciting to try all these beautiful dresses! I should be doing the same....he he.

Diana, hope everything is well with you and your little bub, continue to take care of yourself and please slow down if you can!!!! Big hugs sweets

Dee, crossing my fingers for a big big BFP for you soon, and praying hard always

Tildy, happy birthday for yesterday!!! Hope all is well with you xxx

AFM, am on a bit of a downer ATM. I actually posted 2 days ago but lost the whole thing and was a bit upset so I didn't try again. Actually, Belly has been crashing on me heaps lately, it really puts me off posting sometimes.....
    Have been getting quite emotional with the AF coming next Friday. I think my hormones are well & truly back to normal. I always get a bit moody and emotional a week or so before it, but haven't been in the last 6 months (after Josh's birth). I got really sore BB a few days after ovulation and stupidly I thought I might be UTD (I also thought I was a bit light headed and queazy and hence jumped to silly conclusions!) so I did the test a couple of days ago and of course it was neg. I don't know what I was expecting really, it's still a tad too soon for a pg. Anyway, I know this will pass, and I'll soon be back to my normal happy and positive self!!!!

All my love to everyone, and again a huge congrats to Rozzie!!!!!

B xxxxx

Hi girls, just popping in quickly as I have to get back to work aaaagggrrrr.

Rozzie CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Welcome to the world little Henry and we can't wait to see some pictures of you! Rozzie I am so very happy for you and DH.

Nae I am so happy your levels have risen. Hang in there sweets, I have a good feeling!

Beata, oh hun I know how very hard it is to see that witch arrive. I am praying and hoping so hard that a little miracle conception happens for you and DF but if it doesn't, you are only just over 2 months away from your BFP! Plus, testing now is way too early if AF is due next Friday so you just never know Sending you a big squishy hug.

Megan, wash your mouth out. Don't EVER doubt that you will be a mum. I know it's hard and month after month of trying does bring an enormous amount of discouragement and frustration but we can never give up hope NEVER. Your time will come and it won't be too far away, I'm sure of it. Sending you huge hugs my dear friend.

Teagz, really like your choices in wedding dresses. I'm sure you will look amazing in either of them.

I had another u/s today and little one is growing nicely and has a beautiful strong heartbeat. My FS has referred me to a high risk OB now so I don't need to see him anymore. I was so emotional saying goodbye to him as he made my dream come true - plus I owe him my sanity. He said we'd meet again when I was ready for baby #2

Hi to everyone else. Will be back as soon as I can.

D x

Diana, I am so pleased to hear that the u/s went really well and there was a nice heartbeat, it sounds like your little one is doing super well. I was thinking of you today and how quick the whole thing has been (well to me anyway, I am sure not for you), its seems like only yesterday you were starting to sniff drugs and now your utd with a beautiful sticky one. Also your right my time will come I'm sure. It just all gets so hard some days. I think because my mum lost so many babies and it took her years and years to have my sister that there has always been a bit of a 'stigma' in my family that one of us girls (there are 3 of us) might have trouble having kids, and now I feel that its happening to me as the other 2 both have 2 healthy babies. I guess I just need to keep positive as I know that is important in the whole process.

Beata, I can understand you getting 'emotional', I think all of us go through the whole 'maybe I'm pg' thinking and look for signs, I think its really natural given you want a baby so much. Miracles do happen so I say go for it and if you conceive naturally then great if not you know that ivf is so amazing, look at Diana. I know that you'll conceive your little bubba soon.

Dee, I am thinking of you. When does your next cycle start, or has it already? I am really praying that it is your turn and this next one will be successful.

Nae, I hope you are feeling well and your little one is growing nicely.

Teagz, any more wedding plans happening at the moment? I hope those herbies are still waving their magic and that you are feeling better.

Rozzie, again I am so pleased for you and wish you all the best in your first weeks as a mum, I am sure there is a lot of learning to do, but I am sure you will be fine.

Lan, hi hun, hope you are doing ok?

Hi to everyone else.

hey girls!
    i hope you don't mind me buttingin. i have been quietly lurking and am happy to see in here that there are so many BFPS coming through!
    I too have fallen pregnant since i was last on -i am now 8.5 weeks. Its been so different already to any of my other pregnancies so i am hoping that means good things ahead!!
    main reason I am writing is for Nae Nae - i am wishing you the same outcome at your next scan as i had for mine. i had an early scan and they could'nt see any baby, only the sac and yolk (this was at 6 weeks) so of course after my history i was freaking out. I got told that the baby may show at the next scan (which was a week and a half later) or that i would have to prepare myself for a blighted ovum and all that then comes after that. The cynic in me believed i was heading for the blighted ovum. But that next ultrasound (before which i was practically ready to vomit on the ground outside from nerves!) they showed me a gorgeous bubs with a really strong heartbeat. So instead of following my road of negativity -stay positive if you can. i was so you -how could we not see a baby and i studied my film looking for ANYTHING but then the next time they were there!
    good luck!! Just wanted to try and put your mind at ease a little!!!
    xxx jo

Morning Girls!

First, I just wanted to say... HOORAY!!! NO MORE DAY LIGHT SAVINGS!!! Sorry, but I just don't fancy getting up at 7 and it still being pitch black out side. Humph.

Jo! Congrats,you little sneak!! That's great news! So many BFP floating around now!

Berry, mum and I ordered some wedding favours from ebay the other day The guys get shot glasses with our names on them and the wedding date, and the girls are getting these little 4 set of measuring spoons that have things like "a pinch of devotion" "a scoop of kindness" and little mushy sayings like that carved in on them! hehe, they're very cute! As for the herbs they're working wonders (other than tasting a bit icky) I still can't believe how much better I feel... and how horrible I was feeling.

DD, thats such great news you have a strong little bubba in there!! Aw, I think that would be a bit emotional leaving your Doc. I think i'll be the same... I saw mine on saturday and he seems to be hanging out to hear a BFP from me. It's really good when you get someone so enthusiastic.

Beata, that's great about your hormones being back in check... even though they come with nasty side affects. Without them we wouldn't get our babies, so even though you feel like hell just keep that in the back of your mind somewhere
    That dress should be coming in shortly too! Can't wait! Have you set a date for your wedding yet?

NaeNae, sounds like you've really got the hormones cranking now haha! That's great news! I'm getting on such a high with all these positive results everyone is having! Not to mention the birth announcements we should be getting soon... it's all really happening in here atm!!

AFM, had my tupperware party on sunday. Was a HUGE success!! SIL (Who was the consultant) sold 1850 bucks worth of stuff and got 4 parties. Which also means a free tupperware knife set and an alfreso set for little ol' me! So, now I need someone to invite me over for a bbq and ask me to make a salad so I can use all this pretty stuff I've got! SIL bought the fridge set for me for my birthday too... so my fridge is all decked out and fancy I'm not going to know myself with all this organised storage!

Happy monday everyone!! xxx

Default Hello, Update - quickie

Hi girls,

I hope I don't come across as all "me me me", but I have the worst morning sickness so am sitting hunched over with my terry-towelling dressing gown (hair like a birds nest) writing a quick update.

Am seven weeks, had an ultra sound and saw the heart beat (I heard it too which was great) and met with my OB/GYN. Have morning sickness that is driving me quickly insane (but am not complaining). The problem is that because we have had two losses - one at 14 wks and the other at 23, this is my third bout of morn sickness in a year and a half. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO ENDURE THIS!!! Again... not complaining!

Nae - I am so thrilled to see that all is coming along as best as can be and also with you too Diana. So good!

For the other girls, I am thinking of you all and can't wait to log on again in another three weeks to see some BFPs. So much love to all, love Jas xxx

Just wanted to react to what Joselyn said -- heh, you're not being selfish at all. The bit about how you've had to go through morning sickness three times in a year and a half... I remember thinking the same thing about having to go through two first trimesters to get one baby. It sucks!

No labor for me yet. So DH is disappointed that he's got to get up and go to work now, heh.

Well just popping in for a bit of a whine, having one of those days
    AF is arriving, little bummed because there was a little glimmer of hope as we DTD on CD 9 or around abouts before calling it quits for a while... Boo. I'm not going to go on one of my crying fits this time

Beata, 2 months... TWO MONTHS! Thats only 60 days... well 61 because there are 31 days in May... roughly, because, you know... I doubt we're gonna O on June 1st - and I remember you saying you had something set June 19...?

Blah

Love you gorgeous girls xx

Hi girls,

I a posting a super quick post from work as my internet at home is not working ATM and I have not been able to get on BB..

A big congrats to Jo76 on your very sneaky BFP !! That's awesome news hun, and I wish I can join you very soon! Here's to a H & H pregnancy hun!

Diana, Nae and Jas, praying very hard your little precious bubs are growing nice & strong everyday

Megan, that's because it took your mum a few years to have your sister, doesn't mean you'll have the same troubles. Look at your sisters!! They should be your big inspiration hun! Please continue to think positive as I can feel in my heart that a little baby is just around the corner for you sweetie, I really believe 2009 is going to be THE year for all of us (just look at all these recent BFPs!!!). Praying for your little miracle hun

Dee, how are you going ? Sending you lots of sticky vibes and lots of babydust hun xx

Teagz, those super duper herbs sound good. Maybe I'll look into it??? Have been feeling a bit tired lately and also very flat, maybe I need something to boost my lil body I just noticed your latest post hun, I love your positivity!!! I need some now... I know, I am on count down too, except I feel that the next two months are gonna go sooooooo slow!!! Can we do something to make it go faster?????

A big hello to everyone else, I will try and post more persies tonight

Love B xxxx

I'm not feeling very pos today at all. I'm about to throttle some people at work... I've been asked 3 times to dig out some info on trainers for a certain qualification and each time I've passed it on and it's gotten lost or, they have missplaced the paperwork and forgotten that I gave it to them in the firstplace so I get asked to do it again.
    There is a lady who leans on me a lttle to much, who doesn't retain information very well. I feel like I'm doing her job plus mine and I'm the only admin for 5 consultants here.
    I think they forget that I'm not just doing 1 lot of paperwork for 1 person. I'm doing 5 lots!
    I just want them to leave me alone, stop talking to me and let me concentrate on my own work!

Ergh, I'm so whiney today!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast