Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Late Loss/Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth ~ March 09

Hi Diana,
    Just a quick note to wish you good luck for your NT scan tomorrow . I pray everything is great and your bubbie is doing wonderfully. Take care sweetheart.
    Lots of love always
    B xxxxxxx

Hi Beata,

All the very best for your scan tomorrow. I will be praying that everything is looking fantastic and that you can start the process straight away and that you get your long awaiting BFP first go, you really deserve it hun, you have been through so much already Take care.

Also, thank you for your encouragement, I pray that we get a shower of BFP's in here very soon.

Diana, all the best for the NT scan, I hope that everything is looking brilliant!

Thanks hunni, here is all I can fit for us all TTC !

Beata, I love the little stalks, I haven't seen them before. I hope one flys into my bedroom soon lol!

Thankyou all so much for your support, I feel releved to find wonderfull people like you all to talk to. Thankyou.

mummabec- I'm so sorry to hear of you loss

Cheryl- Thankyou so much. I have alot of beautifull friends and family that have been a fantastic support for us.
    I went back to work Full Time straight away, but i think i may have been a bit foolish. I should have done a few mornings a week like you and eased back into it. You are right normal just isn't normal anymore and never will be. Lots of I wish you all the best.

Bec ooxx

Mummabec & Samcougar, welcome to this thread. You won't find a more supportive bunch of girls anywhere, and the help that they give is priceless. I'm sorry that you have had to find us, though. I hope you both are blessed with your Earth Babies in the quickest time possible

Beata, I hope your scan goes well today! And I hope with all my heart that you get to start your TTC early! I'm going to be here cheering you on from the sidelines chick! Don't forget it xx

Berry, never say never! You just never ever know.

Chez, Lan & Hammi to you all!

Hope our preg mumma's and new mumma's are going well with their little bubbies. xx
    Last edited by MistyFying; May 4th, 2009 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Turning off image tickers in M&L threads

Firstly a big welcome to our newbies although we all wish you didn't have to find yourselves here. I am terribly sorry for your losses and my heart is with you both. The girls here are amazing and a wealth of knowledge and support and we will do whatever we can to help you through this very emotional time

Rozzie, thank you so much for your words of encouragement and support. They were much needed! I think I will be a nervous wreck until I have this baby healthy and alive in my arms but I will try to enjoy it more and hope and pray for the best.

Beata, hope all went/goes well today. Please let us know asap. Am praying you get fabulous news and your beautiful, healthy uterus is ready for your embie next month - NEXT MONTH B !!!

Megan, oh how I'm praying for you sweets I found our BFPs usually come in waves in here so since Teagz has started the ripple, I'm sure there will be a few more in no time at all. Same for all out TTC-ers.

NT scan is at 4pm so BBL (or tomorrow) with an update. Soooo nervous.

Hi to everyone else
    Love Diana x

Thinking of you at your scan today, Dianna xx
    Last edited by MistyFying; May 4th, 2009 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Turning off image tickers in M&L threads

Hi Girls,

I think I just lost my post!! Grrrr!

Diana my love, I'll be thinking of you today, I know everything will be just fine hun. I know this can be very nerve wrecking so I'm holding your hand sweets

Thanks so much girls for your good luck messages, I'll let you know soon how my app. goes this afternoon.

All my love
    B xxxxxxx

Hi Mummabec

Sorry, somehow I missed your post yesterday. Anyway, as the other ladies have said, welcome to our little support group. There are some amazing ladies in here who can offer a wealth of support, comfort, knowledge and friendship.

I hope you are taking the time to be gentle on yourself.

Cheryl xo

Hi to everyone

It's CD2 for me today - yay! I am hoping that this cycle will be a normal one as I have heard of stories where cycle lengths have gone haywire after a pg loss. Feeling quite tired and emotional at the moment which is not usual for me during AF, but I guess my body has been through a lot these last few months and that it isn't too suprising. After working, doing the grocery shopping, and coming home to clean up the kitchen, I am exhausted! An early night for me I think!

Diana - good luck with your NT scan today. Hope all is perfect!

Beata - good luck with your scan as well. Have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Berry - come on - never say never. I thought we had no chance the cycle I fell pg, so you never know...

Hi to everyone else. Sending everyone lots of
    Cheryl xo

Hi Everybody,

Huge hugs and welcome to all the new girls i am so sorry that you have ended up in here but as all the other ladies have said it is a wonderful place.
    Teagz i am so excited for you and cant wait to follow your story hopefully we will be able to share some months of being pregnant together.
    Diana i can't beleive how time has flown it only seems like yesterday that we were doing our first ivf together.
    Beata fingers crossed for your scan.
    Nae hope all is going well with you.
    To all the other wonderful girls in here hope you are all keeping well.

AFM: so sorry i have been slack with posting lately but life has been very hectic have just about finished doing the reno on my work office and have also had my parents here last week so have been flat out. Dh is fishing at the moment will be back tomorrow hopefully we have not slept in the same bed together for nearly a week he has either been climbing in as i get out or he has been fishing, i dont mind the fishing part as he just rang and said that they have caught nearly 30 crabs and about 5kg of prawns so it will be seafood for tea tomorrow night. I went for a lining scan on friday just gone and everything is looking great again so will be doing a FET again this friday so fingers crossed this little one is the one. Okay girls that was a big catch up i really need to post more often. thinking of you all always.

Hi mummabec,
    Welcome to our wonderful thread, I am so sorry you've found yourself here. I am so very sorry for your loss hun, your little man Luca ia such a sweet little baby. I am so sad he is not here with you hun
    Please feel free to post whenever you feel the need to vent or just talk, we are always here for you, day or night!
    My thought and prayers are with you and you family.
    Beata xxx

Hi Mummabec,

I am terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your precious son. I really hope that your ttc journey is a very short one this time round. All the very best

Beata, any news from your scan, I hope all is ok hun.

Dee, praying that your transfer on Friday is successful and that this is the ONE!

Diana, let us know how your scan goes. Really praying everything is looking great!

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement. I am getting tired of getting my hopes up each month and getting disappointed. I can feel AF coming so I'm not going to get my hopes up this time. Next cycle is not far away I just have to keep trying. Praying we get some more BFP's in here soon

Hi Girls,

Just a quick update from me, my scan was today and they are looking at the site where the fibroid was & I hope my OB says the site is healing well and the blood flow to it is sufficient. I am seeing my OB tomorrow ar 8.30 in the morning, so I am interested in what he'll have to day. He will have the images and report tonight faxed from the u/s place, so hopefully he'll be happy with the pictures, fingers and toes crossed!

Dee, always love to hear from you hun. I will have absolutely everything crossed for you for Friday for your transfer, let it be successful hun!!

Cheryl, I'm really hoping your cycle is back on track and you can really start to TTC. I'm praying very hard for BFP for you hunni!!!

Diana, I hope your NT scan went well for you

Dee, Lan, Megan, Cheryl, mummabec, samcougar lots of for all of you lovely ladies.

Big hello to everyone else, I hope everyone has a great week

Beata xxxx

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!

There's so much going on for everyone here. Will take me a while to catch up with what everyone is up to I'm sure.

Cheryl, no wonder you are tired - you practically only just gave birth to your little boy.
    I found that when I had Luca people forgot really quickly (if they acknowledged it at all) that I had physically been pregnant and given birth. There was no 'sit down, would you like a drink, etc' like when you have a living baby. And grief is exhausting. Be kind to yourself and make sure you ask for help when you need it. I found that a couple of months up the track I was still finding it hard to cook proper meals and one of my friends rang around to get a few people to cook one for us. It made a huge difference and gave people something to do when they didn't know what to do/say.

Beata, that sounds really promising

Bec, I too wanted to start TTC straight away. I have managed to wait 4 months. I started seeing a naturopath after Luca died (to try and prevent getting the maternal condition that caused him to die next pregnancy) and she said 'give me a couple of months to get you healthy' and that was the incentive I needed to wait a little while. I'm glad I did - a few months has made a big difference to my energy levels. The last couple of months I've been charting and felt sad not TTC around ovulation. That's when I knew I could not wait 6-12 months. And I also read that it can take women 5 years to feel resolved about a loss, and I'm certainly not waiting that long! It's such a personal thing.

Dee, good luck for friday. Hope your transfer sticks and grows.

Baby dust to everyone!

xx Bec.

Hi girls

Just popping in quickly to say thanks for all your well wishes.

I don't get my final result until tomorrow as I have to wait for the blood test result but the radiographer is happy with what he saw. The fluid they measured was very thin and baby has all its beautiful bits!

Beata, I am so happy you got great news sweets. I'm jumping out of my skin with excitement for your upcoming transfer. You deserve this so much my love.

Dee I am praying so hard that this is your month hun. Best of luck on Friday and I will be thinking of you

Loads of baby dust to Megan, Lan, Cheryl, mummabec, samcougar as well.

Helen, Sue, Teagz, Jas and Nae hope all is well and babies are growing beautifully.

Huge hello and big kisses to Jo & Kaitlyn,Tildy & Benny and Rozzie & Henry.

Love D x

Default Just a quickie...

Hi girls,

Just a quick one,

First off - big hugs to the new girls in here . I am sorry that you have found yourselves here also.

2nd - TEAGGGGGZZZZ - so so so happy. Really happy. Uts amazing how it just creeps up on you hey? Like you get so used to the disappointment so when it happens, you are in total shock and disbelief. I did 4 tests before I was convinced that it wasn't a mistake etc... Congratulations to you and the man - you must be so happy.

I had my 12 weeks scan recently all good on the NT front etc, very happy.

Still sick every day - expected it to end at 16 weeks

Does anyone know how/ where this Nov 1 - 15 room is? Nae mentioned it but I couldn't find it?

Much love to all you girls and hello to Chez. Teahs, Di, Nae, Beata, Dee81, Berry1 and everyone else.

Love Jos. xxx

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast