Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Late Loss/Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth after the 1st trimester ~Jan #2

Thanks Deb. Yes Tuesdays are hard. Well every day is hard but Tuesdays are the worst.

It is so nice to have you back and get some really positive and encouraging words.I hope that we all get our BFP soon and that we can continue to be together in the pregnancy thread.

I would love a fat belly!!!!! Well as long as it has a bubba inside

Hi Girls

Well feeling ......like crap really, but anyway what do you do Im just hoping someone up there has bigger plans for me than having a tribe of kids.

Deb As i said this morning, im so glad you are back and that things have been resolved, sometimes I think men just worry so much about us women they go into over protect mode they dont seam to be able to cope with the things we do, maybe thats why god made us women and them men,. I wish and pray for you a BFP and babe hanging off your........well you know what i mean!! before the year out.Your right about those stupid test Ive now done two and I hold them in all different lights and ways but they seam to tell me the same thing! AF is due friday and yes yes I know I could be early BUT I know when O took place so. I will test again and wait till friday. Thank you for all your kind words.

Lynn You beautiful women, what would I do without you thank you for your call my love, you brighten my day. You are so strong just remember that.xxx

Tess Thank you also for your postive words.I am so very sorry that your angel went to heaven and there are no words to comfort you at this time but know im thinking of you and send great big hugs to you. if I had one thing I could do is make all this pain for everyone here go away, but im only human like you and then can only pray that in time you smile will return and things become better. Take time as you tavel down this road be easy on yourself and cry when you feel like crying.

Bailey How was your sons party, my goodness you have been busy! I hope this is your month and I will be sending with all my might lots of baby dust your way. Thanks for postive vibes I only wish they would darn work for me but I will wait till Friday to jump!! only joking even though I agree about time going by and my standing still.

Spring I have been thinking about you all day, I cant wait to read all the good stuff soon and please I want all details. I love you postive thinking. I bet your looking forward to seeing DH this weekend. I cant wait for you to post!!!!

Mel Where are you? I do hope everthing is all right. Im thinking of you and miss your posts.

Mish & JO Hope you are both doing ok, look forward to hearing from you soon. And to anyone else if Ive missed, oh Clare are you around if so hows everything? Hope you are well.

Me..........the mental case from the south, I just do my head in, I sit and cry about what Im missing and I think how very lucky I am in the same breath. If by friday when I get BT results to confirm or deny we will have to make some plans. I so much wanted to be able to feel a baby growing and kicking inside, to feel sick, to feel tired to feel so full of happiness and joy that Im going to burst and even to go through labour pain by pain. Im not sure why I cant do this again and as I said before I hope God has a bigger plan for me or watch out when I get there!! But it may come down to wanting a baby so much that I can let another women do all that for me as much as I breaks my heart.........I know in the end I will have my dream.....I just wan to thank you all so much for all the kind words and advise that you have all offered my, you all dont know how much you have helped my through some of the darkest days so thank you all. I hope you al want me to saty around I mean if we do surrogacy I will be going through a pregnancy and hopeful have a baby in the end. I look forward to talking to you all later. love and baby dust to you all, Natxxxx

Hey everyone - Sorry I have been MIA, new pc had some teething probs over weekend so didnt have internet connection until last night :throw_computer: But it is working now and is so fast, I love it! My new keyboard is beautiful to type on too. Plus, I also came on this morning and typed out this massive post and then I lost it all - not happy!! But such is life...
    Deb - So great to see you back, I have missed you lots and been wondering if you are ok. Glad to hear you and DH have come to a decision you are both happy with. I am with you, I hope this year we ALL get those bouncing babies we so desperately want, and deserve.
    Lynn - Thinking of you and Cooper Tuesdays are tough days and they bring out feelings and memories that we go through every day, but they are just more prominent on Tuesdays.
    Spring - I hope for the best scan and that your little bubba is happy and healthy in there. I know you wont need it but good luck all the same.
    Nat - I am so sorry that you didn't get a positive, I hope you are ok and just know that we are here for you if you need to vent :hugs:
    Tess - It is hard when people ask you about your baby, even after all this time sometimes I dont know what to say. It must be really hard having your family so far away. I am so pleased you got your appointment at the hospital, when do you go?
    Bailey - Good luck with your first TTC cycle, sending lots of positive vibes your way.
    WARNING: Babbling ahead! Feel free to overlook.
    Sorry for the really long post, but in my defence I havent posted for a few days so I am just gonna make up for it now (LOL)...
    Well firstly, I QUIT MY JOB YESTERDAY, yay!!!!! When I got to work I sat down to do a few things and had to go online and get an address and found that he had been checking up on what Id been doing online. I am so fed up with him, not just this but he has become really unsymathetic to the situation even to the point of being a bit unhappy that I took the day off last Monday because it was Nicholas' 5 month anniversary and I got my period after convincing myself I had been pregnant. He has asked me to make sure all of my appointments, like psychologist and OB, are not during work time. I have decided he is just one of those people who thinks I should be all better now, like I have an illness that can be cured. So I confronted him and he was absolutely speechless that I knew what he had done and I handed him my letter of resignation and walked off and he just sat there stunned. He hasnt said a word to me, although I had today off so tomorrow may be interesting. Anyway, I feel great about my decision and looking forward to another part of my crappy lifes doors closing!
    To add to that yesterday DH called me at work to say his ex wife had just phoned to tell him the kids are stressed out cause they arent seeing enough of him. He says she was nearly teary while she was talking to him. I have no idea where this has come from, but we are kinda p***ed off about it considering in June/July last year we were forced to spend 7-8K on a lawyer to stop her from taking a night a fortnight away from him, because they were supposedly getting stressed after they left our place. She wanted him to only see them 1 night per f/night and in the end the judge laughed at her and said it wasnt enough time (he currently has the most common arrangement possible of every 2nd w/end and 1/2 of school hols). So now she is saying they are stressed not seeing him enough and would like him to have then for some of the time on the weekends they are with her, he said he would discuss it with me and let her know (of course I would not say they cant though). He then got a manipulating message saying she will have a partner at some stage in the future and that he shouldnt be expected to be a father, that he is their only father and he needs to be a parent to them... WTF!!!! What does she think happens when they are at our house? Does she think we leave them to their own devices? Does she think they feed, bath and protect themselves? Does she think the 2 year old changes her own nappies? This woman has given him so much grief in the past and to be honest sometimes to the detriment of the kds and when she has been nice it has been shown she was being so for selfish reasons. Plus on top of that she has suggested that they spend Christmas and Easter Days together!!!!!!! As in at the same time!!!!!!! Meaning him, her and the kids!!!!!! Is this lady crazy? I have to be honest, I am starting to worry about the kids being in her care. I dont think she is all there. Sorry to go on about it, but it is really frustrating because I know if she doesnt get what she wants she is gonna try to make our life difficult but we cant agree to him spending those time with her. What happens in the future when we have children of our own? Also DH said to me that they are things families do together and they are not a family anymore. I dont think she is trying to get him back because she seems too bitter towards him to want that and obviously knows he is married, but I cant figure out what she is up to. Does anyone have any theories? I am driving myself crazy wondering what she is playing at. Also can anyone believe this women is a social worker...OMG, those poor families she tries to help!!!
    Anyway, I know that is a long one and I am really sorry but I just thought I would use this to get it out. I cant to DH cause when I keep bringing it up he just dismisses it and says dont worry about her she is a nutcase, but I cant help it.
    Also had the saline infusion hysterogram today, it was a little uncomfortable but not as bad as I thought although for about half an hour afterwards I was walking around feeling like I was wetting myself cause I could feel it all coming out (sorry TMI) but on a positive apparently everything is perfectly normal, the uterus is exactly as it should be and the ovaries are working well and have already started creating follicles for the next ovulating so now I know 100% that it is the anticardiolipin antibodies that caused me to lose Nicholas. So now to see OB on Fri to see what he says and ask him why the hell I cannot get pregnant even though everything is working fine.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Mel

P.S. Do you like how I squashed it all up so it didnt look as long, LOL
    Last edited by Mel1977; February 13th, 2007 at 05:40 PM. Reason: got so worked up about job & DH ex that I forgot about my scan today!

Hey Nat - I didnt see your post until after I posted mine (spoke to my sis half way through for over an hour, see its not just in posts that I can chat LOL). I am really so sorry You are right though it is still early, but then you know your body. Is there any possibility of trying one more time or is that out of the question now? Even if you try surrogacy please stay around, I think I can speak for everyone is saying that would be sad if you didnt hang around. I agree you would still be on a journey, while it will be slightly different than ours, its still a journey and you will still need support.

Take care of yourself

Mel

Nat: I just want you to believe. Believe you are going to feel a baby growing inside you. Visualise it. It WILL happen. You WILL conceive a healthy whole baby. You CAN carry that baby to term. We all can.
    Are you on the prednisone? Asprin? Remember that prednisone isn't so great for the old emotions (just ask the she cat over here!!!) and this time of the month - the dreaded TWW is an absolute shocker. I know for me when I get those bFN's I feel soooo down and then a few days later I feel a bit more up at the prospects of the next month. I am so sorry that you are feeling like this but do believe. I am sending you a big big

Oh Nat, Have I missed something. Had you decided that this month was your last month of ttc? I am sorry if I am behind the 8 ball...
    Mel: :hugs: for your day.

Hi all you gorgeous people,

Well the heartbeat is there and pumping away at 160 BPM. Measurements are perfect for my dates and all seems ok. I have another appointment in a week’s time for sanity rather than necessity. Thanks so much for your texts Mel and Lynn, it seems like you sense just what I need and when I need it.

I am going to be a little selfish here and not do personals just now; I just want to take this opportunity to say....I think my time has come.

As petrified as I am of actually admitting it, I think that I need to admit to myself and others that I am pregnant and make the move to the pregnancy thread. I am scared out of my wits that I am going to jinx myself, but I am not going to change my destiny and I am trying as hard as possible to be positive. I think my presence here will start to be of detriment and I defiantly don't want to make this journey harder for any of you.

So here is what I have decided to do, I am going to post about my pregnancy in the pregnancy thread, but only visit the TTC thread to do personals and check on how you are. I don't feel comfortable talking about my pregnancy in this thread because I just want to devote 100% of my attention in this thread to supporting every single one of you.

If I can't even begin to put into words just how much I thank every one of you for your support, unconditional friendship, advice, care and encouragement. Just know that I thank you, my DH thanks you and I am sure Harry thanks you for taking such good care of his mummy.

My eternal friendship to each of you.

Love Spring and Lil Spring

Nat - babe, you know what I think. I hope you are completely wrong and that the wicked witch doesn't visit you on Friday. I am sending you so much It breaks my heart to read your post, you deserve so much to have that little bundle of joy growing and kicking inside of you, making you so sick but loving it! You deserve it so much and I really really do hope that you still get your BFP. You know I will support you which ever way you decide to go and of course you are still welcome here if you go down the surrogacy - you are still TTC just in a different way. In the end you will have your dream, I just know it. Sending you the biggest Just remember it is the year of the golden pig - this is our year!!!!!

Mel - I loved the way you squashed your post so it didn't look as long. You know you are the Queen of long posts and you will never lose that!
    I am happy that you are looking after #1 and did what was best for you and quit your job. I can't believe your boss was looking what you were doing on your computer - isn't there something about privacy issues!!!! And worse he told you to have your appointments after work - that is appauling!!!! When are most places open - during business hours you ........ idiot (fill in the blanks if you wish). To give you some positive info - I quit my job last year because I was so stressed and had just had enough and a month later - presto! Pregnant!! Then not knowing I was pregnant started a new job - oops! Maybe this is just what you need, a break from work, time to relax and not worry about anything and it will happen for you, I just know it. When do you finish?
    Sorry you and DH are having difficulties with the ex. She may be finding it hard because your DH has moved on and re-married and she hasn't found anyone so she is trying to make it difficult for you guys.
    I am so glad that the hysterogram went well. Good luck on Friday when you see your ob.

Deb I do hope so much that i am over stepping the mark and it is just early, I am on everything, prednisone 25mg, metformin, clexcane inj, progestrone supp x2, Bgroup and multis I tend to rattle as I walk at the moment!!! As far as lines in the sand yes this was our last month...it seems that all the drugs are taking a great tole on my body and emotions. Ive put on 8kils since starting on pred. my skin looks like crap and I feel like S*%T most of the time, I go to the gym 3-4 week to "help raise the endorfens" (????spell check) but to no avail. Im just not sure how much more I can do.......when do you give up, I dont want to have regrets in 5 yrs when its all to lateI just dont know I was saying to Lynn that 99% of my babies have been due May/June or Aug/Sept and nothing in between, I always think this is my natural cycle so in saying that do I try again in Aug/sep I just dont know? I do know I need some time to heal my body and get better, I just dont want to put all my engery into this and turn around try again and end up with nothing. any advise would be greatly taken.....

Mel Whats with these women who want it all, she sounds nuts or a Princess want to be!!! I wish you didnt have to put up with this and good for you telling that boss of yours to shove it, im so proud of you, who needs that sort of abuse and distrust, Are you going to look for another job? I must say I loved you warning it is great but never think your babbling I love your posts. Im glad you want me to hang around as im not sure what I would do when I needed you girls who else would know how I feel and say all the right things.

All you other girlies are quiet tonight so I will hang around or pop back later to see how you all are.

Spring sorry we must have posted at the same time.

I am so happy that your scan went well. It must be amazing to see little bubba kicking away and to see that all important heartbeat.
    I understand your decision to move to the pregnancy thread (well you are pregnant after all) and know that you will get wonderful support there but we would love for you to stay here as well. I am just so happy for you that you feel comfortable to move there. I'm so happy that you will come back to see how we are going - hopefully we will be joining you in the pg thread very soon
    Last edited by Lynn; February 13th, 2007 at 07:36 PM.

I was so upset and thinking about all my .... that you girls all posted.

SPRING for that wonderful news on little spring thats made my day As for leaving us and all the rest I for one want you to hang around please dont go I look so forward to hearing about everyones littles ones, it sort of gives me hope and encougement so please please please dont go and if everyone else is fine with it I want all the UTD women to hang around as well and keep babydust here!!

Lynn I want to be so so wrong and for you to go "I told you so" so I will try to be postive but ...... well you know, and yes it is our year!

Nat I never want to be one of those people that say "I told you so" but on this occasion I do. My fingers and toes are crossed as hard as they can be!!

Hi Girls,

Dream - I am so sorry to hear the you had a BFN, is it still a little early to test though? I am a little dumb when it comes to HPT's so I don't really know, but I do know that with my son I took 2 HPT's that came up negative untill I was about 6 weeks! Oh, I am crossing my fingers for you and hoping so much that you get your positive. But even if you don't and you go through with a surrogacy, it will still end in you getting your baby, you will still be there to experience the whole pregnancy, and the most important thing will be that in the end, you will take your little one home. You are so brave. Oh and DS's party was good, but sort of sad, as being with all of your friends and family to celebrate something, you always think of the little one that is missing, that should be there too, you know. But it was good to give DS a fun day. Lotsa to you!

Spring - on another good scan. Good on you for leaping into the pregger's thread. I think it would be a good idea to hear from people that are a little farther down the track, and hear about their success's, but please don't leave us, we need your vibes, plus hopefully we will all be joining you soon.

Lynn - Thinking of little Cooper today on his 11 week's. I hope you are well

Mel - Thanks for all those positive vibes, I think I can feel them and am sending them right back at ya! Good on you for quitting work, one less thing to stress about. Are you going to look for another job or take some time off? your boss sounds like a @#$%& (insert swearword of choice - everyone has their favourite) To answer your question on the ex, yep, I think she sounds crazy. No, really I think it is just an attention thing, she just wants to stir things up as she probably feels that you are getting all the attention after what you have been through. Some people like to have a drama around them, so she is just trying to drum some up and get your DH's attention. I know it must be hard especially when there are kids involved, but I would try to ignore it. Listen to DH and try to dismiss it, she does sound like a nutcase. You really don't need the stress of it now. Clear your life of all that worries you and I bet you get a BFP in no time.

Tess - I am glad to hear you got your appointment date, hopefully it's not too far off for you. It's a hard wait isn't it?

I hope you are all well, and I will see half of you this weekend..yay!

clare076 Guest

Hi girls
    Well my positive attitude about moving to the pregnancy thread lasted all of 4 posts. This morning I started bleeding, not alot but of course enough to convince me something is wrong. I haven't gone to my GP or the ER as, well like last time if you are miscarrying they dont see you as an emergency and you sit waiting for hours.

But on a postive note I am still getting little flutters (which I have convinced myself are the baby moving) and I know after seeing the HB on thursday we have everything in our favour. So fingers are crossed for the next 2 weeks until the next scan.

Hugs to you all

Oh Clare, I am sorry you have to go through this, but I am sure everything is ok if you are feeling bub's moving around. I bled quite a few times in the first 3 months with DS and he is a naughty 3 year old now. My doc said that it is very common. I know that probably doesn't help you much right now, but just know that I am thinking of you. Can you get in any earlier for a scan just to put your mind at ease??

Oh Clair this is the last thing you need, Im with Bailey on this one can you get that ultasound done sooner? Im not sure how it works in WA but my OB will perform one on request and my GP can send me to one on demand! I would be demanding, but the movment you are feeling is positive so try to keep your chin up and take it easy which must be hard with a little one. The other thing if there been any BDing with DH then this can also cause bleeding as I said with Spring all those little blood vessels inside the cervix (TMI I know but sometimes needed) can burst as they have double in size and amount.

Im staying very positive for you and sending them through to you Its all going to be good, wait and see. My love to you.

Morning ladies

Clare - so sorry to hear about the bleeding but as the others have said it can be common in pregnancy (but I am sure that does not help). You know your body better than anyone and I hope all is well - sending you

Mel - sorry things are bad with your DH's ex at the moment - why do bad things always come in multiples!! Good on you for telling your boss where to go - I have applied for a secondment to get away from mine (did not have the guts to quit). My bosses wife is pregnant and due the same time I would have been due - and he keeps making comments about his situation. I am happy for him but don't want it rubbed in my face at the moment. Still hopefully things will start to get better for you soon.

Bailey - my hospital appointment is on 23 February so not too long to go now. I have my 6wk post-natal appointment with the GP on 19 February so will hopefully get the all clear from them that I am healthy enough to start exercising etc again. I am finding it hard looking in the mirror and seeing a spare tyre rather than a big belly.

Spring - that is wonderful to hear about the hb - good luck in the pregnancy thread, I am sure those lovely ladies will give you the support you need too. I will keep checking up on you to make sure you are doing okay.

Nat - hoping this month is your lucky one. If you do decide on the surrogacy route then please stay in this thread, as the others have said you will still need support. I want to keep in touch so that I can be happy for you when you have that healthy bub in your arms.

Lyn - hi, hope you are doing okay today.

I hope I have not missed anyone - it is hard to keep up with you all.

Take care, T.

Clare - I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I hope Nat is right and it is just bding bleeding. Maybe a scan can put your mind at ease. The little flutters sound positive. Thinking of you and big

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast