Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the 1st trimester ~ OCT07#2

I started writing Storms name in cards after I read about Anthony Field (blue wiggle) whose mum lost a baby at about 5-6months pregnant (around there I think) after that she always signed her name to the cards along with her other kids!

Personally for me, If people aren't happy about it, then too bad for them.

Georgie - Hope your had a great holiday... lucky duck Bummer about the HPT's, what a cruel thing for the New Zealanders to do putting their lines the wrong way around

Naomi - I have to admit I put Nicholas' name on cards for family and close friends, and those who I dont think will take too kindly to me putting Nicholas' name there dont get cards from me anymore. Ethan is your son and if you want to put him on the cards then its your right, they should just think themselves lucky they got a card in the first place! Everything crossed for you this cycle, sounding positive Anything happened yet? How is you with the discipline... I cant hold out testing, its a really bad habit!

Jo - I read that article too, and it was like 50 years ago and she still puts her name anywhere she writes her other kids names - I really admire her.

Aunty M - Hope you can have an ok Thanksgiving holiday

Judy - I cant believe those people complained to your MIL, I hope they dont get cards anymore - they dont deserve them. Thats really good that some people wrote Annabelle's name on your cards, we havent had anyone write any cards to us & Nicholas, except those I have received from the BB girls through the months.

Hi ladies!!
    It is getting late so pls forgive any spelling or typos- i get a bit dislexic in my tiredness!! LOL

I reckon the angel stamps sound great- i think i will get a pink one and a blue one (if thats possible) that is a great idea!!

How r everyones cycles going? does anyone have any news to report?

I am feeling tender in the belly and as usual i have a few theories.... i am either o ing, just o'd and success, or- didnt o and AF is coming early, i will keep you all informed!!!

Thanks klee for picking up on the accent!! When i read it i wasnt sure if anyone would get it LOL

Happy Thanks Giving Cece and auntie M

Take care ladies- sticky vibes!!!

Hi Everyone
    I have been procrastinating about how/if to tell you because I know EXACTLY how it makes some of you feel but here goes

I got a TWICE yesterday!

Trying not to get too excited and going for a blood test today. I dont think my DH or I really believe it yet but the test says its so!

IF its true - I would only be 4and a half weeks so a long way to go yet - my head is spinning with thoughts and "what ifs"!

Who knew that getting your wish would be so confusing and worrying??

I hope you are all ok - thanks for your thoughts about the cards - I am definitley going to put Ethans name on somehow!

Naomi

Naomi, I am so happy for you hun!

Naomi What great news.

Katti I am hoping it is the O and success feeling.

I am away til Mondy so I'll catch up then.
    Bye for now
    hugs
    Judy

to you Naomi...FANTASTIC NEWS...go girl!

Naomi thats fantastic!!! Welocme to the rollercoaster ride (you are a life time member- no fee needed) take a deep breath and we will be here for you every step of the way!!! When will you get bt results- gosh i hope you dont have to wait till Monday!! Good luck and well done!! So happy for you!!

Sb

naomi - congrats hon, hoping this is it for you, let us know when you get the results. maybe sitting next to you did rub off on you, i'm not so sure you want the 'scray rubbing off on you though lol

sorry ladies my comp at work is having problems, its just so bloody emotional you'd think it was one of us, anyway hoping to get back on at home and do some personals, ciao for now

Congratulations Naomi - so wonderful and scary at the same time. Like SB said, welcome to the rollercoaster ride!

Thanks everyone
    I got my results tonight - a fairly decent 360mmol on Day 32. I know I shouldnt compare but on Day 34 of my pg with Ethan I had a blood test of 110 so I can only hope this one is a strong one! The GP has arranged for me to have a blood test every 2nd day til 7 weeks and then I will have a scan to check foar a heartbeat. She could tell how stressed I was and she was pg also so she must have felt for me??

Its so true what you say about the roller coaster - one minute Im excited and thinking about the future and the next Im freaking out worrying about all the "what if's"! Its not like I havent been through this before but I guess its different now?

Klee - Im happy for the 'scray to rub off if I get a healthy baby at the end of all this!

Hi ladies!!

I am at work but there is not much to do- so i thought i would pop in and say hi!

Hi

How r u feeling naomi?? I hope the blood tests are helping you through- have you been shown the preg thread?? MOst of the girls here jump back and forth so you will most likely know most of the girls in there- we ttc-ers pop in to steal their baby vibes quite regularly, they are a nice bunch, i think Dachlostar is the mod while deb is away, so if your looking for it its the Preg after late loss multiple m/c - it will be a great help to you!!

Well the girls are dropping (falling preg) like flies around here? Is there anyone left here still ttc???? I know a few ppl are eagerly awaiting a bFP, so i wont count you girls yet...... good luck to Mel + Lee

Cmon Jo + Judy + CeCe + Georgie we need to get cracking!!!!!

Are we all in the TWW?? Having a long cycle sucks man- its been ages for me!!! I reckon i have a two and a half week wait at least!!
    Who will be the first to test??
    Who will make the next announcement?
    Stay tuned to the TTC thread, good news coming to a computer near you!!

Ok i need the crazy lady stick back....... i hate the tww LOL
    My ticker says i cant test for 11 days, so thats what i will stick to, this is going to be a loooooong eleven days, i hope you can all handle me!!! LOL

I think i better find some work to do, i am a bit excited.
    LOL
    Bye for now

Love Crazy Kat

Me? I am not saying a word just yet... I have made a tentative appt with my GP on Friday for a BT as I'll be 13dpo but I'd rather make it now and cancel later IF I have to than try and get an appt closer to 13 dpo which is when I have had betas in the past. At least 13dpo will give me a good base number to compare. If the lines get lighter I'll cancel it. Feeling tired, nauseous, sore bbs, crampy so ALL good signs for me.
    Katti, Jo, Cece ....
    oops I sat and now I am wanted.. typical
    hugs
    Judy
    pics on my chart page
    Last edited by angelicdragon; November 26th, 2007 at 06:24 PM. Reason: typos

Just to let everyone know - I finally got my BFP ... thanks so much to everyone who has supported me over this time - now we all have send lots of :babydust: around.

Naomi - Huge congrats to you & your DH, a little for you too! I am so happy we get to share this journey... You coming to S&K must have been good luck for me

Judy - you wont need to cancel that appointment... all those signs sound very encouraging.

Come on SB we are waiting on you

Take care for now

Um, Judy... if the lines get lighter?????????

I just re read throught the posts- and you never mentioned lines before??? have you had a faint line???????? omigod I think its catching, thats three announcements in three days- and another on the way (you!!!- FAINT lines!!!!!)

I understand not getting too excited- but i already am for you!!! I am praying they get darker- fingers crossed...

OK girls, i am getting itchy now with all these BFP's i know mine MUST be coming soon- lets keep those vibes going people!!!!!!!!!

11 days to go.......

Sweet dreams
    xoxox

CONGRATULATIONS NAOMI!

i think i may have figured out why im having MC - i think maybe its a progesterone problem! has anyone else got this problem? if so how do i overcome it - i have a appt with FS on the 4th december - im worried tho if i fall preg again before than (tho its not likely since i only MC on 7th November) it will be too late for me to get help and i will MC again!
    has anyone got any advice?
    im so scared of going thru a 3rd MC!!!

Mel a huge congrats on your BFP. So long awaited and tried for and truly deserving.
    Wow so two confirmed BFPs and I am .. waiting.... hoping it gets darker.

hi1981 I have found to sad experience that most Drs will only prescribe progesterone if they have treated you that cycle for IUI or IVF and they know your exact O date. They do not seem to trust BBT charting or your own OPKs it has to be theirs. I am hoping yuor FS will decide to monitor a cycle for you and then prescribe progesterone.

hugs
    Judy

Thanks Judy

We are all waiting and hoping with you

And some more for SB & Jo too, and for all of the other TTCers as well.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast