Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the 1st trimester ~ OCT07#2

naomi - your dh's card is beautiful and so true, ethan is smiling down on you, you saw how lovely a day it was weather wise, that was ethan shining down on you. I would love to be able to come support you next tuesday, I will send my thoughts and support with mel, you know i'll be thinking of you as the 'event' rolls around, but i don't think its the right place for me to be anymore, as much as it helps me i don't think it would help others to see me as i am. au naturale has worked for you before, and I pray it works for you again, soon.
    mel - how you going today? good luck with your scan. thinking of you.
    judy - hows the clomid dragon today?
    cece - how you coping? I'm praying af has stayed away, thinking of you.
    jo - how are you today? weather nice in your neck of the woods, its lovely here. hope af is treating you kindly
    auntie m - vicks on the feet, wow what a novel idea, i once knew a lady who craved it during pg, she used to eat it by the tub full, mind you her son barely ever gets a cold, lol
    hj1981 - i'm so sorry for your losses, so terrible to hear of more angels, i tend to agree with the other ladies, wait to see what your ob says before ttc'ing again, you know the heartbreak you are feeling, just think they may be able to find a reason so that you never feel that again, big hugs to you.

klee- you are a dear. Thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts

Mel- I am praying this is the month for you.

Naomi- what a lovely note... I cried. I am thinking of you at this time. Big Big hugs.

AuntieM- how are you? seriously. You've been on my heart.

Kat- hugs and baby dust for this cycle.

Hugs and Love to everyone else.

As for me... AF showed this afternoon just as I was putting my hubby on a plane for Texas... He is going home for a couple days for a meeting with our church conference. I am in a pretty ugly place... sorry my personals aren't as personal as they should be.

Hugs to you wonderful Ladies!
    CeCe

Cece for AF hun.

Naomi that was so lovely. I am sure Ethan is watching over you with love.

Klee the clomid dragon has gone for now. Ovareis are aching a bit though and .. worst news is we got one of those male fertility tests from lullaby conceptions and.. DHs count is shwoing as lower than average. So the pamphlet says to go see a dr if the shading is in the purple negatives group. So DH wants to try anyhow.. I just have to restrict and time it so he doens't waste them before they are needed... then after that he will go and get a check up. He did have a vasectomy reversal back in 2001 so we coud extend the family so maybe something has happened after all this time and he has a blockage?

sorry for no greater depth personals, sick kids here and babysitting sick kids for a friend as well who works.
    hugs
    Judy

howdy everyone.
    klee- lol about eating vicks and not getting a cold. sounds positively awful.
    cece- damn it all. wallow in that ugly place, girl. but also remember there are so many of us who care about you and are wishing good things for you. thanks for asking about me, i'm mostly down and trying to keep a stiff upper lip. seems so selfish to be down when i have a good reason to be happy. big hugs to you.
    judy-i hope the doc has something good to say to your dh. maybe a quick fix is possible? i don't know beans, but i am hopeful for you both.

hey all, how is everyone?

not much to report here, af is nearly gone (hopefully for good)

Smile Hello

Hi There Everyone!!

Well af gone, as Jo says, hopefully for good (or at least 9 months!) so i am.... on the road again, lets hope this month is THE month!! LOL i have consolidated myself with the idea that my BFP was in actual fact hiding and waiting for me to have the month of TTC with home connection and then a BFP!! LOL-
    T
    he things we tell oursleves each month to keep us going!! Well if my theory is correct i am all set- all the cliches are out of the comp and i am set and ready to go..... come on spermies and eggies do your stuff!!!

Naomi.... That note was very sweet of your hubby. He gets 10 stars from me! Good luck this month going el naturale! May the universe deliver your precious bundle of joy to adore!

CeCe.... Sorry about AF arriving. Big hugs to you. Thanks for the baby dust- right back at you!! A few of us have all fallen into line a bit again- we are all gearing up to try again- you can pounce on DH when he gets home!!

Welcome to the thread hj1981, good luck with the drs, i hope you get some answers and some solutions! And a BFP really soon!!

Judy, sorry to hear that things are getting rough, good luck this month anyway! I beleive it can still happen for you! Hope all the sick kiddies start to feel better soon. xo

Jo- here's to another month of trying! Cheers with my extra folate orange juice! LOL

To auntie M, klee and mel!!

Good nite, good morning! good Luck!Take care!
    Much Love
    StarBright
    xoxox
    Last edited by ~StarBright~; November 11th, 2007 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Had more to say and no one else had posted yet! LOL

howdy everyone. so quiet in here. i'll just have to go to work.

Morning all, how is everyone?

It's very quiet in here, I hope everyone is ok!

Hi ladies- just getting ready to go to work!!

Hope everyonre is doing ok and that AF has left our buildings for a long time!!
    We are trying hard this month

Come on world- lets get some BFP's for these deserving ladies!!

I need one to cheer me up, its coming onto a year since we lost zahra and i am no closer to being a mum, i am starting to feel a bit sad again.

Better get dressede for work now-

Love to all
    Take care
    StarBright
    xoxoxox

Kat as you approach Zaharas Angelversary

hugs
    Judy

Judy, that is the best description i have heard for The Day- Angelversary. For me Birthday doesnt sit- and anniversary still feels "celebratory"

Angelversary is what i will call those days from now on- thank you!

xoxo

where o where has everyone gone? where o where can you beeeeeeeeeeee?

anybody? is everyone ok?

Im here... but yeah its really quiet. Hope everyone is ok

I am here, just wondering what on earth has happened to my body.. O has got lost. Clomid has affected me first with bad moods and now with lost O.
    What is everyone else up to?
    Summer weather here keeping us out doors too
    hugs and hope to all
    Judy

Hi ladies!! I am here too! I have been shopping- i have to walk my doggies before it gets too dark- but i will be back!!

Judy- sorry to hear things are getting hard- i notice u r online- if you hang around i will be back in about 20minutes

BRB

Katti

Well that was eventful!! I got hammered by mosquito's!!! I will have to remember to walk them earlier- i feel bad when i rush them but i am still scratching!!!
    Day lights savings is really messing with my head!! I havent had dinner yet either- i am starting to get a bit of that knot in the belly dont want to eat feeling. I will be over it soon

How is everyone- judy it sounds like you are having a tough time- what do you mean by O has been lost? Shouldnt Chlomid be helping not hindering?? I hope there is still some hope for you this month!!

CeCe- has DH come homeyet? I would have thoguht you would have been spending more time in here while he was away- i hope you got buzy when he got back!!! Or if he's not yet back- i hope you are feeling ok and AF is gone bye bye! Thinking of you lots

Its time for me to organise some dinner- i will pop back in later
    xox

Take care Sticky vibes
    Last edited by ~StarBright~; November 14th, 2007 at 06:48 PM.

Mel I see you just had a ET .. good luck hun and fingers crossed this little one stays put for quite some time.

Kat yeah I have no idea what went wrong. I usually get lines on OPKs for about 3-4 days before I get my pos OPK and then O within 12 hrs of that peak.. and usually O is around day 13. So here it is day 14 and not a sign of a line on an OPK and my temps are all over the place. I have laods of pain around both ovaries so all I can think is the clomid has delayed O and is hopefully cooking up a nice big mature egg. Its got to be worth it all this pain and the mood swings. if not I really doubt I want to go thru it again with clomid.
    DH wants my ear.. back tomorrow
    hugs and g'nite
    Jude

Hey y'all!

I'm here, just quiet. I am trying the great soy experiment this cycle. I know its not a great idea, but I was desperate for forward action and distraction. One week from the day our C-section was scheduled for and 3 weeks until Eli's due date.

How is everyone?

Mel- you're on my mind and in my prayers.

Hey all, I'm here too, I'm due to ovulate sometime this week (I really shoud try to work out when hey! lol!)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast