Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the First Trimester April#2

am with jlk on that one, bailey thats hilarious, you crackle me up lol (sorry for that poor use of humour). i was having a bad morning so thanks for making me laugh.
    lynn - happy 5 months cooper, thinking of you. sorry the results were not as good as you were hoping.
    morning to everyone else

Lol Klee, haven't you realised that poor humour is more than welcome in this thread...we need something to laugh at huh?

jlk - fingers crossed on the 2ww. What date will you start to test? DONT get the Foretel Ultra, I got two faint but still there positives with them the other week and there is a thread in the HPT section where stacks of others are saying the same thing. I am so glad I didn't think I was pregnant, so I didn't get my hopes up.

Hope everyone is good, I will come in late to see what's going on.

Bailey – that’s lucky then as I have quite a bit of poor humour in me
    Spring – hows l'il spring today?
    Mel – hope you are having a better day today. Not sure where in melb you are, but I live inner melb suburbs and work in city, so if you do want someone to chat to or just need to be heard, I am here for you.

For me, I had a few low days, physically I wasn't feeling that great, AF came and bought her evil cousin IBS, which I think bought me down mentally. Am doing okay today, thanks to bailey for her golden pig roast.

sorry ladies one other question, is it unusual to still be having leakage from the bb's? its not much just when I am cold. I have an appointment with my gp later this week, but just thought i would ask in the meantime

Klee - I am so sorry the wicked witch arrived! Doesn't she know that she isn't welcome here!!!! I hope she is being kind to you. Thank you for your birthday message to Cooper. Hope you are doing ok.

Klee - I am sorry about your period... :hugs: It' a good idea to get any discharge from the nipples checked out. I would say though that it is breastmilk that hasn't completely gone.:hugs:

Bailey: Thankyou for the article - it arrived in todays post. I haven't read it but when I get a chance I will sit down with a cuppa.

Lynn: How are you my love - feeling a bit better today? Two more sleeps until Wednesday!

Mel: How are you? I have been thinking of you.

Spring: How is that Lil Spring going? Remember that any movement is a movement and at this early stage you are not likely to receive thumps. I hope that you are feeling a bit better.

I will pop back later - I have some friends coming over tongith and a husband that's off to Melbourne for the day tomorrow so things are a bit busy.

Hey Deb. I am feeling ok today. I am trying to remain positive. I rang the clinic this morning and asked them if there is anything more I can do and they said that I just need to be patient and let my body work. I have been getting some cramp like feelings in the ovary region and they said that that is good because it means that something is happening down there. I am hoping that Wednesday brings high levels and that we are going somewhere this cycle! I guess I have to remember that I do have long cycles so I can't be too down on myself this early because the levels aren't high. for Wednesday!

How are you going? How is the 2ww? When are you due for testing? I'm that you will have some good news for us soon!

Bailey you are hilarious..... dissin' the piggy, I think your apology will work, and if not, dibbs on the crackling.

Klee: Sorry the witch arrived. About the discharge. I still had milk weeks after giving birth. I was given tablets to dry up my milk after having Harry and it still happened. I agree with Deb, ask you Dr about it but I don't think it will be a problem. Just one of those other wonderful things we have to cope with

Lynn: I have everything possible crossed for awesome results on Wednesday. You are doing so well and I am very proud of you for going through all the jabs and tests. You are much more brave than me.

Deb: I once again renew my request to come and live with you. You always seem to have something exciting and yummy going on at your place. I hope you have a nice night tonight with your friends and don't miss DH too much tomorrow.

Mel: Sending a huge your way.

Well I am not officially out and proud. Well sort of anyway. I told my colleauges at work today and they were all great. One close friend actually got teary which was sweet. I couldn't ask for a more understanding and family friendly workplace. So I feel good. Also, Lil' Spring has been moving around like a maniac today and has been going crazy since about 7.30am so I am feeling heaps better.

I know I have asked me this a million times, but if you want me to leave my posts about Lil' Spring for the pregnancy thread I will. I don't want to make a fuss, I just don't want to upset any of you wonderful ladies who are TTC.

Oh well, scrambled eggs on toast for me don't feel very inventive tonight.

Big love and Hi to eveyone else
    Spring

Heybacko Guest

Am in the middle of cooking and was going to do a 'catch up' later but just a quicky for Spring!!!

NO, NO, NO - don't leave, stay with us, please, please!! I know you have come out of the 'pregnancy closet' but I can't cope with having to 'stalk' another thread to keep in touch with you and Lil Spring!!!!

Sorry, bit selfish - will skulk back to stove now!!!

HeybackO you are a sweetie. I just want you to all know that I am with you every step of the TTC way no matter what.

Oh and ladies, there is a lady who has posted in the Miscarriage, Stillbirth and Loss forum under the In Memory of Angels Babies. She just lost her baby at 18 weeks last Tuesday and I think she could really do with some support. A few of us have replied but I thought I would let you know about her so that the gang could rally together and help her out. Her name is GKS.

Talk soon you spunk rats.

Lv Spring.

Spring - I will not tell you again. We love to hear about lil Spring, it gives us all hope that we can do it too. I for one feel very lucky that I can be here with you, and everyone, through this long, hard journey all together. Besides, we all have a vested interest in Lil Spring now, so you can't go anywhere!!

Hey everyone,

For the Sydney chicks, we are trying to organise another catch up. Check out the catch up thread.

Spring - you are not going anywhere!!!!! We need all the lil Spring vibes. That is excellent that lil Spring is bouncing around in there. The little guy was probably just catch up on some zzzzzzzzzz.

Alex - how was dinner? What was on the menu?

Mel - thinking of you babe

*Kristee* Guest

Hi girls,

I am not up to doing personals sorry.
    I have not posted in a while. I am having trouble coping at the moment. I have realised that i haven't dealt with or grieved any of my losses and i am just feeling so low at the moment. I feel so lost.
    I hate myself for not even aknowledging their existance to try and ease the pain and forget about them. How could i do that they were real human beings?? They deserve better, maybe thats why they were taken from me.
    i have no idea how to bring myself to grieve them, i have just had them locked up in a dark box in my heart that was never to be opened. I have been battling this since i last posted. I just feel so alone, i don't know anyone that has been through this, then again not many people know i have.
    It seems that i am just lost and don't fit in anywhere. I love them, or do i? if i did i don't think i would've done this to them. I am sitting here crying not knowing what to do .
    Searching to work out who i really am and what type of person i really am.
    Am i ever going to be able to grieve them? I thought it would be best if i just forgot them, but i can't.
    What a terrible person i am for doing this. I feel like i need to punish myself now for how i have punished them.
    I have not spoken to anyone about how i am feeling not even DH and that is probably wrong as well.

Anyway enough rambling and whinging from me. Sorry it is so self absorbed. I just think i needed some where to vent and here seemed the best place.

I am currently in the 2WW as well- so that is probably not helping.

I just have to add..Bailey at least you brought a smile to my face about the Golden pig on the spit.

Hi Kristee,
    I am so sorry that you are feeling so low at the moment. I too had a bad week where I just felt, well the only word I could think of was lost. I sometimes wonder if I am greiving right and worry that one day it will catch up with me and I will break down. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone with your feelings. I don't really have anything I can say to you that can help, but I just wanted you to know that however lonely you feel, all of us here will always be here for you and although we all have different stories the ending is the same. I hope you can get out of this horrible place soon. Take care.

Hi Kristee, I am glad that you came back. Grief is such an unpredictable thing. It can strike you just when you feel like you are recovering. The only thing I can suggest is perhaps it might be worth talking to someone like a counsellor who can help you work through the mixed emotions you are having. I sought help after I had Harrison, and although it was really hard at first, I realised that I needed help to learn to deal with my grief. This is not something that you have to face alone.

Talking is really important so keep talking to us. We are all here for you.

Luv :hugs:
    Spring

This is especially for Spring. This recipe was given to me by a friend after I had my second baby. Christines husband came from northern Africa and it was cooked for women after they birthed their babies. I always make it for friends and have eaten it after all of my births (except my first!). It is yummy and very good for you!

Christine’s Chicken Soup

Wash 1 whole organic chicken in cold water.

Place in a pot and cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes until it gets foamy. Skim off the foam.

Chop: 3 potatoes, 5 carrots, 3 onions, 1/2 medium pumpkin, 3 sticks of celery, 6 cloves of garlic, salt, pepper, handful of fresh parsley, 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, handful of fresh basil. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Remove chicken from soup, cool slightly then strip the chicken off the bones. Return chicken to the soup. Discard the rosemary sprig. Add 1 bunch of spinach and blend with a bamix.

Serve with crusty bread - delicious!

Thanks so much Deb, I meant to email you for that one but I totally forgot.

It sounds so tastee.

I'll have to try it this weekend.

Lv Spring

Hi there all you wonderful women,

Im so sorry Ive been MIA life is just going so fast at the moment. Ihave only had a quick look at the threads and boy do I have alot to catch up on!!! I have missed you girls so much and do think about you all each and every day.

Dancing with the stars is on so Im goin to pop in and out tonight, i wasnt going to watch but........im a tv show junkie i mean big brother, DWS, biggest losser!!! You would think I had nothing better to do.

Deb Hows it all going? where are you at? I need to answer one question you asked about 150 post ago.....how much stuf will I be on/was on, metformin-3000mg per day, clexcane 40mg inj daily but last conversation with Dr S this will increase to what not to sure mybe double, preds.- 25mg per day as well as fish oil tables, multi which has been formulated for me, folate 5mg b12 1000iu b6 350mg. And by sept who knows what! What are you on? Hows the family and what are you baking today!

Spring Hows that little bundle growing? Did I read that you told work? hows that all going? whens your next scan?

Lynn Left you a message talk later tonight.

Bailey Hows married life going? hows that little boy going? Im sorry you got AF I was praying that it would be you so maybe this month?

Mel Hows that house going? Sorry to hear all not going to plan, I praying so hard for you. I need to catch up on the MIL situ!

To all the girls that I have not personal to just yet, please dont think Im rude I just need to catch up on who is here, I do hope you are all do ok. I will be back to catch up! DH just made me a cup of tea, cant knock that back not like it happens every day!!

Talk soon
    Luv Nat xxx

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast