Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion - Twins or More #2

I second that, that and I borrowed a swing which was fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggy
    Trish,
    the best piece of equipment is a good bouncer. Not these new fandangled things but an old fashioned net bouncer.
    I third this

Trish, yeah we are doing the tandom feeding thing. I'm finding it easier now, it was pretty difficult to begin with but I'm glad that I stuck with it. I did begin with feeding them seperately but was finding myself feeding all day, then I did one bf and the other bottle, but that made my boobs uncomfortable. Once I started the tandom feeding it was heaps better, especially now that I have got more confident with it.

Best bit of equipment????

Has to be my pram, followed by the washing machine hehehe.

Tam, you have done wonders bf for so long. Everyone in my household has had horrid colds, except me, thats something to look forward to! How much weight are your bubs putting on weekly? Unless they are losing I shouldn't worry too much, some weeks Jack would only put on 10 grams (yep you read it right) and while he was closely monitered, it was never a drama and he is now a healthy thriving 3 year old.

Jo

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

thanks for advice Tiff, Vanita and Clare about bouncer I saw them in Target catalogue too (but not with net) - every little bit of info helps

Jo what kind of pram do you have ? I have been seeing alot about Valco twin runabout

Trish, I have a adventure buggy which is made by phil & ted, it's basically the same as the mountain buggy. We looked at the valco but it doenst have adjustable handles and I found i was a bit stooped over it. There is not a lot about in the way of twin prams and they cost a fortune, we spent over a thousand on ours.

Trish I have the Valco twin runabout and I love it. The newest model has separate hoods and adjustable handle. I have the model prior to the current one.

Thanks Tam I think it sounds like the one to go with -from the people who have posted so far -

Hope you, Rylee & Declan are doing well and staying away from bugs and viruses.

Trish we are trying to. Actually things are getting much better, touch wood. They are getting into a really good feed, play sleep routine now which is great!!!

it is amazing to see they are almost 4 months old \/

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to tell you I have put some photos up on my www. of my tummy. Give me your opinions, for 33 weeks am I huge???

Love Kel

LOL - your belly is beautiful and you are bigger than me (26wks 2days) but not huge - did you see Kelly W or Kaety's bump ?

I know you look as if you are measuring fullterm ... which is normal for twins.

MissKel

I think you are similar size to what I was around 32 weeks - check out the photos on my www to see how big my beach ball belly got.

Hi Kelly W - how are you & your precious little guys ?

Tam - Thats a bummer about the new valco....grrrrrr, I would have got one if they had the new model out when we were buying, oh well!

Trish - we are going well - I can't believe they are 3 weeks old already. I so love being a mum.

Had are first big outing to a shopping centre yesterday (Dad took me since I'm not allowd to drive for 6 weeks) Took dad to Toys are Us to buy presents from him for the boys. He had never been there before and had fun himself.

Happy thing for me I weighed myself today and am back to my pre pregnancy weight. A lot quicker than I expected.

MissKel you are looking great!!! I have a belly pic on my website 4 days before I delivered, 36 weeks

Hi all,

Kelly, yes I have seen your belly pics. They are gorgeous. I dont know how you carried it around!!! But I guess I will find out soon enough. 3 weeks old hey? Doesnt time fly? The boys are gorgeous by the way.

Tam, I think mine is bigger than yours was !!! Oh god I hope I dont get too much bigger, its about to burst now. Declan and Rylee are so gorgeous. They are just precious. Do they get on well so far?? Are they heaps alike or are they different?

Trish, you have to get some pics on your website so we can see your bump too!!! How are you feeling now??? Hope all is well.

Question for everyone who has delivered, when did you start feeling like it could happen at any moment??? I have found it increasingly difficult to walk normally these past few days and getting up to go peepee in the night is getting to be a mission....

Anyway I am off to bed, I am officially exhausted....

Love Kel

just quickly, heartburn is excruciating for me atm. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?? It would be a huge help.

Thanks .....Kel

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast