Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Yvette - details amended.

Hey Yvette

Have been following your breastfeeding trials with the girls in the other thread. I just wondered how it all has been for you, not just the breastfeeding, but the twin experience full stop. I follow your journey with much interest. I am over the half way mark now, so not long to go.

Just wanted to let you all know that I have just updated the web site with belly and baby photos

*Yvette* Guest

Hi Tam. Great u/s pics there, I love the one of your baby boy showing us his muscles. How lovely to be having a girl and a boy.

Well Tam, I'm close to getting the full birth story finished & updating the website again. I know I've been saying that for a while, but bear with me, I've got newborn twins, he he.

Everything's going fine, just struggling to get any housework done. Busy feeding babies.

Yvette sounds like things are progressing well. Looking forward to reading the birth story.

Tam I just checked out your site, what a great journal you have! Who is your OB?

Thanks for signing my guest book. My OB is Dr Vich, he is behind South Eastern Private Hosp. He has been just GREAT!!!

Hey Yvette, if you do not mind, I was wondering if I could have a look at your birth plan. Being my first baby(s) I am unsure as to the content for a birth plan.

oday I had my 26 week scan of the twins. This was to see how the twins are growing and that everything is progressing nicely. All is good and they are nice and big. One twin is 855 grams and the other is 870 grams. The average weight of a single birth is 820 grams. These babies are going to be bloody huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now taking Iron tablets as my iron levels are getting quite low but they were low with Shayla as well. As long as I keep taking the tablets all should be fine.

I have added the scans to my website Twin 1 is a profile picture and Twin 2 is a front on face picture (as though it has stuck its face into one of those nail things that leaves imprints). I will add a fat photo in the next few days.

So glad to hear things are going along so well Clare. Hope they aren't too big LOL, it will be a tough labour if they are!
    Best wishes Michelle

Great news on the twins doing so well Clare.

I have just put an update of my belly on the website. It is amazing how much I have grown in 3 weeks

Wow Tam you did pop out quick. How are you feeling?

Cheers michelle

Yeah I am actually feeling quite well. Bit of back pain, but that is to be expected. Thanks for asking.

looking swell Tam :bellyrub:

Just thought I would give you all an update.

Well had my US this morning. It certainly has put my mind at ease. Both babies at this stage are head down. the girl is actually bending towards the boy, like a banana, hence the pain I am getting aross my ribs. The cervix is nice and long and the placenta is out of the way for a natural birth. the girl was about 984g with a HB of 143, the boy 1009g and the HB 144. So bascially spot on for their dates and everything good.

What spectacular news Tam and great luck at getting a boy and a girl too. Looks like everything is going to plan perfectly. Hope you are still feeling well, and 91 days to go, down to double figures

Best wishes michelle

That's so great Tam

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast