Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Hi Mel and congrats!

Congrats Mel, well done.

OMG I can't believe how many sets of twins there are here. Now is it something on the phoneline? Better not get too close to that line I reckon! LOL Not really in the running for 6 treasures right now, or ever LOL.

I hope you are all doing very well, seems like it, and the matriach is still hanging in there. Well done Yvette you are so tremendous!

Cheers michelle

*Yvette* Guest

My latest baby weights:
    Baby A 2822g or 6lb 4oz
    Baby B 3749g or 8lb 4oz

Wondering if I might need to look into the tummy tuck situation, lol.

Yvette, that is wonderful! What magic things have you been doing to make them grow to good sizes??

Yvette
    Those babies must love your tummy! They are fantastic sizes. One of your twins is the size of both mine put together at birth!! That is awesome. It is also fantastic that Twin A is head down. YEAH!!! I was going to suggest to you a way one of the other mums in our twin group got her twin to turn. She sat is a warm bath with a frozen packet of peas on the top of her stomach- and it worked!!!

Good luck for the delivery and please keep us informed!!!
    Rest up!!!

How is everyone who is expecting faring up???

Everything great here and kids are doing fine
    take care
    odette
    mum to Ariel and Immogen 5-12-2002

Yvette, you are doing GREAT!!! You must be sooooo pleased

tiggy Guest

Hey Yvette,

I have been thinking of you heaps and wondering how you are going!

Good to see your babies are such a beautiful size! You must be feeling very full!!

Hanging out for their births!

Did you know that women who have had multiple birth can oftern get their TT done under medicare? I think there is a small gap but still...I'm considering exactly that and a bb reconstruct afterthese little babies are born and I've finished feeding them!!

Hello girls,

Well today as you all know we had our scan. So to get it out of the way we are having a boy and a girl YAY!!!!! We took both grandma's with us and they both loved it and found it so fascinating. It was so exciting finding out the sexes.

I have now added my temporary website of pics. There is the 12 week scan of each twin plus a pic of me at 16 weeks as well as todays ultrasound pics. I will add a more recent pic on Monday.

Both babies are doibng very well and are growing nicely, they are both the same size as Shayla was at 19 weeks. That is a bit scary as Shayla was 8lbs, I am not a fan of thinking that there will be 16lbs of baby in me lol.

Clare

Congrats Clare that is so great. I am very very happy for you. I had a look at those pics too, you look well.

*Yvette* Guest

Have been very busy here, & not much time for BB. Trying to catch up a bit before I go off & have these babies.

Jo, the only thing I can think of is eating a lot, lol.

Odette that sounds like a great turning tip.

Thanks Tam.

Hi Tiff.

Clare, great to hear your babies are doing well, & how lovely having one of each.

I'll have my babies soon & start boring all you pregnant girls with advice, he he.

My friend who is 1 week 4 days ahead of me with twin boys had her babies yesterday, 7lb 11oz each, & had them vaginally. Woo hoo!

Have updated my website again. The latest is:
    -both girls still head down!
    -booked for induction next Wednesday (who’d have thought I would agree to that eh?) It’s so I’ll be assured of getting the good Ob who is my best chance of a normal vaginal birth.
    -I’m assured it will take very little to get me going.
    -still planning no epidural or test dose only, depending on how bubs are when I get there, & how induction goes.
    -sleeping quite well & only up about 4 times a night.
    -pelvic pain had eased up heaps, til I walked around the shops a little bit yesterday, now I’m all hobbly again.
    -had contractions Wed night for just over an hour, but they stopped. Very short ones, & felt like tightenings only with cervix pain as well & quite painful.
    -got GP to check my cervix, very soft but still closed. Just need it open enough to break my waters on Wed so I can avoid prostin/Syntocinon.

So now I just really want to go into labour naturally late Tuesday night please. Tuesday will be a busy day with all the sex!

Yay Clare how wonderful! I will take a look at your pics asap. (am in Qld at the moment so no time to peek LOL)

What a buzz for the grandparents.

Cheers michelle

Yvette wow, how great!!!! You have almost the perfect twin pg. Well in my books anyway. That is great that both heads are down. I am hoping that the same will be for me too!!!

Hi there everyone...

Message from Kelly (BellyBelly) at 10.32am....

"Yvette's waters have been broken and they're waiting for contractions..."

Wishing you all the best Yvette!

YAY \/ Yvette, I have been waiting with baited breath to hear how you were going. I am sooooooooo excited for you. YAY, YAY, YAY

WOOHOO Yvette \/ \/

tiggy Guest

YAY Yvette!! Can't wait to hear all about the beautiful birth of your girls!

Yvette

Hi. Have been thinking of you a lot lately. How is everything going???

*Yvette* Guest

Hello all my lovely twins buddies.

For anyone who hasn't noticed, my babies have arrived!! So to update my records on page 1:

Name: Yvette
    Conceived: Identical Twin Girls
    Gestation: 38+2
    Names & Ages: Asha Frances & Lauren Rose, born 24th August 2005
    Notes: Monochorionic, diamniotic. Vaginal birth.

Birth story is nearly finished. Am flat out breastfeeding them atm. Lauren was too sleepy to suck at the breast until about a week ago, so was fed ebm by syringe then bottle, but is now feeding well & putting on weight, although still not at her birth weight. Asha has exceeded her birth weight & is quite noticably bigger.

Tam, great to see you're keeping a journal too. Nice little bump you're getting there now.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast