Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-6 mth General Chatter

Hi Girls

Everything is okay here, Lachlan goes in for his injections at 4pm. Spent all morning tracking down my mother who fell over yesterday and cut up all her face. I heard from a 3rd party would you belive that she was going to hospital so I wasn't impressed that I was not phoned and told. I only knew when something was amiss when my mums neighbour rang and told me mums bins were not out.

Finally got a hold of Andrew at work after trying to get a hold of my step-father (they work together) and it was Andrew that told me she was in the hospital.

Finally tracked her down to modbury where she is waiting for an xray to see if she has a broken nose.

Love :hbeat:

Ambah,

Just a quick suggestion on why Jackson may be a little grumpy and have red cheeks. Even though it might be a little early, he might be teething? Coz when i was a baby i used to get high temps, red cheeks and be very grumpy when i was teething.

HTH.

You mean Aidyn?
    Thanks Tegan, that is what I have been thinking too! It's just that for the past month we have kept being mistaken (thinking he was teething, when he wasn't!) So now I just dont know what to think!! :-k

Kathryn: I hope your Mums nose is ok, and not broken! and I hope little Lachlans injections don't hurt him too much!!
    Aidyn is getting his done this week as well...

Woohoo for Asha's big sleep, Kelly!!!!

Yes thats what i mean, sorry Ambah. Pregnant brain strikes again! 8-[

LOL! Don't worry about it! I still have pregnant brain, and I haven't been pregnant for over 4 months now!

I was just getting over pregnany brain when I fell pregnant again lmao.

Mum's nose is definitley broken although I have not heard officially only from 3rd friggen parties again. I am pretty ******ed off actually.

UGH! Kathryn thats really annoying [-X ! To hear secondhand is bad enough, but third hand! I often hear things about my Mum that way, but she is in another country!

:-k about Aiden... its so hard to know! It would be so much better if they could just tell us! LOL!

Well...for the first time in 12 weeks, I got bored today! LOL! I watched some taped shows from last week while I was away... Matilda is just sleeping so much I did the washing, dishes, swept the floor, tidyed the bookcase.... hmmm.... don't know what to do now she's asleep again! I even baked melting moments.... :-$ but I may be getting a life again!

come here Christy I have loads you can do lmao.

LOL! I wish I could... I think its because of spending hours everyday trying to settle Matilda, and now it only takes a few minutes... I sort of paced outside her door before wandering what to do...

You could always do what I do when I have spare time (and even when I don't! LOL)

I make Ice cream. Even though my ice cream maker doesn't work anymore, I still make it, just by hand now. I'm so addicted to it. I made choc rum 'n' raisin and a batch of turkisk delight ice creams for fathers day. I just can't get over how much better homemade is.

*evil grin* I just had a toast sandwich made with a thin spread of rum 'n' raisin. It was soooo good!

OMG, Turkish Delight Ice Cream?!?!?! =P~ That is definately one deliciously awesome way to fill in the time...

That is great news Christy, it feels a bit strange having spare time again, doesnt it? and only 5 minutes to get Matilda to sleep?!? That is amazing!! I might ask you for some settling tips for Aidyn, when I see you on Wednesday!
    Although we have developed our own little settling routine in the past few weeks, it usually takes about 10mins, but it can take up to half an hour - especially if he is long overdue for a nap. Like this afternoon for instance, I went to the shops for 3 hours, and he only napped for about 20mins. I dont think he can sleep as well in the pram anymore, now that he is used to being settled in our bed... so by the time we got home he was 2 hours overdue for his nap, and so overstimulated, it was hard getting him to calm down! He normally needs a nap after 2 hours of 'up' time these days, so it is actually getting harder to go out places for long periods now...

Just popping in to say, Kathryn I hope your mums ok, I would be pretty annoyed too!

*bighugs*
    Cailin

Marcia Guest

Hi girls!

Well we had a nice fathers day yesterday with DH's family coming up to have lunch with us. Unfortunately DH's dad did not end up coming because he had the flu which was a bit of a shame. But DH had a nice day anyway with a pressie from Hudson and I. My most exciting news is that Hudson gave me a whole heap of big smiles today!!!!!!! He has done the odd smile before now but then always chucked straight after so I think it has just been wind and DH has had a few grins aimed at him, but today was the first smiles he has done at me! He just kept doing it and the more I smiled at him smiling the bigger his grins got. Anyway that is enough proud happy rambling from me LOL.

Kathryn - that is bad news about your poor mums nose! I would be mad too not hearing about it until later. I hope she is ok anyway.

Christy- Good to hear things are going well with Matildas sleep! How great is it to actually feel bored? I'm still waiting for that. Hope it keeps on this way for you! That is such an adorable fathers day pressie you made for your DH! I wish I had thought of that, although how did you get Matilda to hold her hand out to do a print? Hudson always has big fists so I don't think it would have worked LOL.

Susan - How do you make icecream without an icecream maker? Sounds Yummo!!! I want some too!

Ambah - Fingers crossed that it works out with the house you looked at. I am assuming that you are living in the same house as your BIL?? DH and I lived with my sister and her husband for a few months and it was not good. My sister and I get on fine when we don't live together but when we were it was aweful. As much as I do like her husband he caused many fights between the two of us.

I must confess my spare time is spent on BellyBelly and I would want it no other way. *note - that is why house always looks like a bomb lmao*

Thanks for the well wishes about mum girls. She popped in tonight and poor Kameron got a fright he didn't noticed the two black eyes till she kissed him goodbye. I think mum got a bit upset about his reaction as well. I told him that Nana's sore got worse. He knew about nana's sores cause he went and got a bandaid from the cupboard and stuck on her nose yesterday lmao.

She really does look like a mess, and it is going to get a lot worse before getting better.

I must confess my spare time is spent on BellyBelly
    Really Kathryn?? LOL, I couldn't tell!!

Well done to little Hudson for his big smiles!!! Don't they just melt your heart Marcia?!
    And yes, we are living with BIL atm. 3 adults and a baby in a tiny 2brm unit. BIL has his bed & computer set up in the dining room... and if you want to read anymore about this horrible situation, my post is in The Punching Bag (titled - 'I can't stand it anymore!")

Marcia - I did the hand prints while feeding her when she was almost asleep and relaxed...LOL... took a few tries on paper but finally worked!

oh Ambah IKWYM about the napping when out thing... the nurses told me that for the next few weeks try to keep outings to a minimum to establish the routine and then go (but the pram push is still on!!) and when we go out, to try and not go out during the big nap time, so Matilda's big nap is around 9am and lasts until 11am and the other naps are only 45min-1hour... which is great but the big nap is in the morning so they said if she misses it, then to expect a bad afternoon nap times. And thats just the way it is, not to expect her to be happy when she's tired, but not to stop life entirely either. I have now got a portacot so when I visit people I can settle her there and we have practiced settling her in the portacot at home a afternoon nap a day...we'll trial it tonight ...I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow....

mmmm....at the homemade ice cream!! Put the recipe in for us in the recipe's and cooking thread!! PLEASE!!! =P~ =P~ or just how to do it! by hand sounds like fun (may fill in some time LOL!)

Ok... off to shower as my lovely daughter is snoring! LOL!

Hi Girls

Yesterday was a right off ... Ryan came home sick form work and was worse than the kids!!!
    Another wohooo here ... Asha slept from 8pm until 6.20am and then when she did wake up she was happy and not crying. I heard her talking to her teddies and went to get her up and she gave me a big smile! That makes mornings so much easier to deal with! Now I have to remember to get to bed earlier so I can enjoy the sleep too!!!

I took my letter back in to work today so I start back on the 18th October (Asha will be 4 months old!) for 2 1/2 days a week (Mon, Tues & Wed am). I am looking forward to it but I am also looking at some other options too. Made some phone calls today and might need to register our business name or set up a family trust! Will talk to Ryan about it some more tonight. I am really excited about it and can't wait. I am also thinking of adding another business to this one and do both at the same time because they are not in direct competition with each other.

Anyway better go and get some lunch before Asha wakes up from her huge morning sleep!! Oh and another woohooo I got about 10 outfits for Asha from Baby X Wear Factory today and it only cost $71!!! She is going to look so cute this summer!!!

Cheers

Great pick up on the clothes Kelly!! Love the ticker too btw

Great day to stay in bed here, rained all day. Kam threw up this morning I think it was his cordial he doesn't like. and then poor Lachlan wore his milk I didn't have the cap on tight enough. I thought he had drunk it quick lmao.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast