Ellibam Guest

Forum Name: Ellibugs
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 14/09/05
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Makon Tomack
    Baby's Website: not that clever
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: 15 days late, twice induced, vag birth, lots of gas and lots of stitches.

HI everybody
    well makon is a month old now! wow it really does fly!!!
    He is still a great sleeper,and feeds well most of the time, have been expressing to get a stash happenning for our wedding in less then a months time!
    i have just started to be able to wear some of my pre pg clothes although i generally have to have the top buttons of my pants open, the squishy gets in the way or i have a big muffin top! have been walking heaps to try and move it( so i can fit in my dress)

catch you all later

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Everyone

I'm so pleased with Gemma's sleeping at night at the moment.Her last bottle last night was at 7.15pm, she then had a bath, then bed by8pm.She started to stir at her normal time of 12am, I popped the dummy in and she fell back asleep till 3am!WOW can't beleive she slept that long!Then she was up at her normal time of 6am, which she wakes up at every morning cause thats when Corey gets up for work and she gets cuddles in bed with us before he goes to work.

Soph-Yeh I still get stressed by how much formula Gemma is getting.But I guess her weight gain is a pretty good indication that shes doing fine! 8-[

Ah Kirsty I could do with some of your relaxed attitude - you sound so together!

Welcome Ellissa!!

Fletch and everyone - did a website today, check out the pics. I just got the ones on DH's shoulder developed today and I must say, am pretty chuffed with them!

Hope you are all well. Ahhhhhhh I'm tired today!

Melody Guest

Soph I second the emotion off that beach photo! It is absolutely beautiful. What an amazing 'moment' to capture on camera!

Fletch.... what can I say about Zane that you don't already know? Wow! the picture of him at the wedding, on your knee, is really intense.... he is such a beautiful little boy! What a cutie!

Speaking of great photo's.... Jo the shot of Sammy having "Daddy Time" is really special... as is the one of him in the bath playing with his baby boobs :-$ (At his 21st he will say "I'm sure it was just the way I was sitting.... I was so totally buff")

I'm in a panic today because the compact flash card on our digital camera has died.... luckily i downloaded new pics just the other day but i need to take at least 100 photo's of Hunter a day.... what am i going to do? I wouldn't know the first thing about buying a new one (DH is the tech geek) Bugger! Know i will have to whine & make DH go & get a new one when he is so busy he can't think straight 8-[

ps. Welcome Elissa!

Fletch - Zane sure is a cutey! Such a beautiful smile

Melody - Bugger about the camera. We still don't have one! Just been borrowing peoples, but I think the folks might be getting us one for Christmas which will be great.

A very rainy day in Brisvegas today - which is good 'cos it means I've done some housework!

Hello lovely ladies

Geez its a bit quiet in here today isnt it...busy Monday eh?

Welcome Elissa and Makon...wow a month already..doesnt that first month fly by. Hope you are settling into motherhood honey..you sound like a natural...you must be counting down til the wedding eh..not long to go now.

Wow Kirsty..Gemma is sleeping well you lucky thing. Hope she keeps it up for you.

Soph..yaay for making a website..arent they great to have. The pics of Lucie are so cute. We havent taken Sammy to the beach yet...its been too cold..though today and yesterday it is starting to warm up a little so there is hope for warmer weather!

Oh no Mel..what will you do. Im the same as you. I panic if the camera isnt ok. I feel like i might miss out and not capture something sooo precious. Hope your DH can get a new one very soon for you. LOL at the baby boobs...its nice to have evidence to bring out when they are older isnt it. Hows your darling Hunter going? Is he keeping all that gorgeous hair?

Hi Fletch..love the new pics of Zane too..hes growing so quickly. You are right Sammy does look so much older though i think its cos hes bigger too..lol..little piggy that he is. I Love Zanes gorgeous dimples. He looks like a very contented little bubba.

Yvette..havent seen you for a while ..hope you and your darling girls are doing wonderfully.

My darling baby has been sleeping so much today..hes must be tired out after the weekends activities. I hope it doesnt mean we are up for an intetersting night tonight though..lol. Do you find that you are all waking on cue when bubs is waking at night. I seem to wake just as Sammy is stirring dead on 4 every morning. I love how interactive they get as they get older. Sammy can hold a conversation with us for a good 15 minutes now ..he just loves talking and smiling and engaging us...its just so dreamy. Interactive little darlings arent they. And who elses bubs are going crazy at bath time??? Sammy cant get enough..goes absolutely wild in the water. We have legs and arms going every which way splashing here and there. Its gorgeous to watch.

Well i should get going and get some ironing done...hmmmph my favourite thing in the world to do ..not...so talk soon lovely ladies

Jo

Yes I agree Jo - it's very quiet here! Hope all you lovely ladies are ok.

Jo - Sammy sounds just adorable with his little 'chats' and splashes. Lucie loves the bath too.

Lucie had her injections yesterday. She was not happy at all last night and didn't feed very well. But I reckon after 3 injections I wouldn't feel like eating much either.

Awww Soph..poor little Lucie....hope shes feeling better today.

Jo

Ellibam Guest

hi girls
    hope everyone is well!
    Makon and i are well we had two firsts yesterday! first volcano poo!! it erupted from his nappy all over the sheets on our bed!! so then we had our first shower which he absolutly loved!!
    he has also started to smile which isnt wind related iykwim
    catch you all later

Wonderful Elissa..sounds like you had a big day...gotta love those poos!

Jo

Wow a big pooh Elissa!

Jo - Yeah she is a little happier today.

Well I've decided tonight I am not going to wake Lucie to feed her, just wait till she wakes herself (hopefully!). I think I will be a nervous wreck! Will wake her after 8 hours though if she hasn't herself.

A big HELLO to evrybody, I'm afraid there is just no way I can catch up on all the goss so I'll just start from here.......

Glad to hear everybody is doing so well with their babies.
    MMM weight loss??

Little Zac has been to hell & back with that rotton granuloma, to the point of almost having surgery to remove it, but i am soo pleased to say He has a belly button!!!!!!!!!! =D> & a georgous one too!!
    it was re-tied when he had his needles done & it swelled up 5x the size & was full of blood & leaking blood everywhere , what a nightmare anyway to cut a long story short , after being in hospital for 4 days when we got home it just fell off!!!!!!
    A N D he now weighs 4.8kgs!! \/ huge weight gain, thank goodness, cos I think the drs at the hospital were thinking there was major things wrong with him, they did find he had a hydrocele & a hole in his heart, I don't think I could have coped with anything else.
    But he is well & still very happy.

Remember when i told you all that MIL died? Well I swear I seen her in Richmond on Saturday, even the kids said it was her, & she was trying to look at the baby, who was happily perched over my shoulder at the time,
    how the.. what the....??????????? Maybe she has a twin. Scary!

OK have to go, Zac is awake, I've done that much house work I lost track of time, Talk soon

Awwww Storm and darling Zac..you certainly have been through the wars. Hope that that is the end of any dramas and that there are only good times ahead for the two of you. Yaay on the weight gain though..thats fantastic..you must be so proud of your little man. What a spin out about your MIL...well you know they say we all have a twin somewhere..LOL

Jo

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey everyone

Storm-Wow on Zac's weight gain!Thats fantastic news!

Soph-I demand feed Gemma and she loves it!She goes anywhere from 2-6 hours without a feed, depending on how hungry she is.In the first week I tried waking her for feeds, but she'd get sooo cranky that I stopped.

Ellissa-hehehe couldn't stop laughing about your post of Makon's first volcano poo!!!!!!

Jo-Gemma has started making different noises at me now too.My guess is shes trying to have a conversation(she is a girl after all!)with me!It must be so cute all the noises Sammy makes!I can't wait till Gemma is doing that!

Well Gemma has started smiling at me!At first I thought it was gas(again)but when I picked her up this morning she smiled at me!She was doing it all day yesterday too, but I passed it off as gas.

Hows everyone else doing?Geez its quiet in here again!I must sign in when no one else does! #-o

Hi Kirtsy. YEap it is really quiet in here. Yay for Gemma's smiles! Still having feeding issues with Lucie - she's still sleepy and not really getting enough, but I'm trying the demand thing too a bit. Seeing paed again Friday so will see what he says.

Hi Storm! Can I ask what hydrocele is? Yay for Zac's weight gain!

Where is everyone else???

Hi all,

Just moving into this 1 month thread - time is really flying.

Does anyone else still have a bit of a jelly belly???? please tell me yes! [-o<

Melody because of your recent post about your compact flash card I am just about to download all of my photo's from mine! - I would be devistated if I lost them!

At the moment we have weekly appointments between doctors, peadiatricians and physio's with Leah's hip problem, she is coping ok with the harness - the physio adjusted the straps today and said that it is improving which is a relief at least she is going through this and it is working. Sponge baths are a pain though I cant wait till I can give her her 1st shower like you did Elli!

amanda

Amanda - Hello! Yes I still have a jelly belly. Saw the ob the other day and he said "this will go in time. No amount of exercise will shift it, but your body will eventually absorb it." NOt sure about the exercise thing though! What is the problem with Leah's hips? Fingers crossed it fixes itself soon!

Ellissa - Forgot to say that Lucie had a shower with me last night and loved it! She was a bit in awe at the spraying water I think. It certainly was easier than bathing her (we don't have a bath in our house, so we just have a baby bath). We'll probably shower her every second night and bath the other nights.

Oh Amanda I just checked out your pics of Leah - she is beautiful!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast