Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, April '05

Do you know what girls. I don't really know why I am chatting about Kameron in this thread for. It is Lachlan in here not Kameron. LMAO See I don't want my little boy to grown up..

Lachlan had his 12mth injections this arvo. He laughed at the first one going in but wasn't so happy by the 3rd, only grizzled though. It also sounds like he will miss out on the free chicken pox vaccination too, cause it is only going to be free for children 18mths and under and Lachlan will be 20mths by the end of the year ](*,)

Love

LOL Kathryn at talking about the wrong boy, oh well you can pretend that you're not here for Lachlan. I like to hear about Kameron anyway so i don't mind. I looked at lachlan's bday and it looked like he had a lovely time.

That info about the height is interesting, That would make Jemma almost 6 foot, wow! Considering I am not even 5ft (1/2 and inch off) that will be nice for her. Josh was 87cms so 175cms and Jordan was 85.5 and 171cms.
    Not bad heights for them, I wonder about poor Jessica as so far she is way smaller than the others at every age.
    Bugger about the chicken pox vacc, and glad Lachlans inj are over for awhile, I bet he is too.

Cheers Michelle

We have bunk beds that convert as singles. Kam has them atm and we will buy another set for Lachlan's 2nd birthday. It is great cause then there is room for friends to sleep over, etc

Love

The bunks are a great idea, we just wish we had of thought. Mum has a red set of tubular bunks and we could have had Joshua, but now he has a bed and we don't want that sort for Jessica when she's big enough cos all the girls are having white beds, so we are not going to waste an expensive bed. I lol at you wanting your boys to fight etc and also am amazed that you would be sad Jillian on missing out on that as a kid. I wish I had missed out on sharing with my sister, it was the pits!

I had a thought, bout double your height thing, wouldn't it be nice if the weight did something similar?

Jemma had a sleep today and was a nice girl this arvo, but she isn't in bed at the moment, got up to go to the toilet and lucky too as I forgot to put a nappy on her. I am just putting her back to bed then going to check the other forums. Hope everyone is well.
    Michelle

Good morning everyojne,
    Just popping in to say hope everyone has a nice day, a glorious 29 here in Melbourne so should be beautiful. I am going to do some cleaning out, hopefully I can bring myself to chuck out some stuff! And then I am taking the 2 eldest kids to the dentist.

See ya
    Michelle

Hi Girls

Yesterday Shayla turned 1 so I guess I now move into your room. We are having a party for her on Sunday in the local park (don't have to clean up). Hopefully it wont rain.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Clare

PS Kathryn can you move my details over to this forum?

I can do that for you Clare. Welcome to this forum !!!

Love

Well Rianna who we call little flea, coz she's small for her age ( only 10kg) and nearly 19 months has decided she likes to climb, for someone so titchy can get herself around. Got up onto the kitchen bench today whilst DH looking after her, found a thick black permanent texta, and drew all over the walls!! good hey ](*,) Have got most of it off, I guess climbing out of the cot will be next!!

Oohh don't you love the black texta v's wall trick. We went through that stage and he also drew over our vinyl kitchen chairs. Luckily sitting on the chairs etc wore away what I couldn't get up, and have to love Chux Magic Erasers to get the permanent marker off the walls, also Wash 'n' Wear paint

Love

Hi Clare

Good to have you in here! I have a 2 y o boy named Zeke who keeps me on my toes. I also have a 4 y o daughter, Gabrielle.

Look forward to learning more about you.

Yeah, one of the twins did the nail polish on the TV and entertainment unit!!! Still there in a minor way 3 yrs later!!!

Welcome Clare and Shayla, hope the party goes well and the rain holds off.

Oh Vanita I too hate texta, and Rhianna sounds like she is being very mischievous. I have red texta on my ensi=uite wall done by my ds when he was about that age and Jemma is always saying how naughty he is for doing that. But wouldn't you know that I was cleaning out Josh's room the other day and there in crayon on his wall is his name, can't blame anyone else as it is the only thing he can write and it's definetly his writing. Wait till DH sees it.

By the way I love your avatar, you all look gorgeous.
    Hope everyone had a good day. School is back on Monday so then I will be way less stressed.
    Cheers Michelle

Not me, I am way more stressed when its school time!! ILOVE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No running around to get everyone dressed by a certain time, No packing luchboxes, No extracirricular activities, (bellet, swimming etc, etc ) No "gotta be home by 3.30, to pick kids up", No is there a clean uniform,
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why can't school holidays last forever!!!

Vanita
    I never looked at it that way. It is just easier when 2 go to school and there is only 2 home, we have a routine then, whereas on the holidays it seems things happen allover the place
    Michelle

Yeah I know what you mean, but I guess I love chaos!!!
    Though I do enjoy the quiet when the big ones are not here, and I enjoy the special time with litle flea, pro n cons I guess
    PS I would never consider "home schooling" IYKWIM!!!!

Yeah well I am a primary teacher but I wouldn't home school. Not for all the tea in China. My kids wouldn't listen to me and the experience wouldn't be the same.
    Cheers Michelle

How is everyone going ??

Everything here is going good. Pretty quiet actually not too many dramas. Today is the first day of school holidays so no playgroup today for the next 2 weeks

Love

Hi everyone, i hope you are all well.
    Well i think i have finally got Nicks tantrums under control, i'm using the things i learned off the program super nanny and it's working a treat.
    I have to make an appointment for his 2 1/2 year checkup with Child and Youth health, have to make sure he's plodding along as he should be LOL

Well he's been up since 6, but i don't mind too much today coz i went to bed early, and Ryan slept heaps well only waking once, so i'm hoping to have Nick down for a nap in the next hour or i will have a very grumpy boy.
    Take care

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast