Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Months to 6 Months, March '05

Stacey Guest

Hi Iris,

How do I give you my email address .... I thought I should put it in my signature or in my profile but was unsure ...

I couldn't find it by search in Australia .....

Stacey you can put your email address in your profile in you want. If you don't want to have it public then click on mine and then I will email it to you.

By the way Anna is gorgeous!

Stacey Guest

okay, I am starting to get the hang of this ... btw my email address is in my profile ... its [email protected]

Thanks for your comments ... am now about to go and view all the pretty baby pics in here ....

Was just about to go to your site <smile>

How do you get the timeline ... have been looking on the web site carn't find it ....

oops forgot to say I'm going to see Neil Diamond - I know makes me old but I've been listening to him since I was little!

Stacey Guest

Oh I love neil diamond .... hot august nights I guess it worries me what music Anna will be listening too 14 years from now as my 14 year old and I disagree now ...... 8-[

Melissa my DB would be very jealous. He loves Neal Diamond.

Stacey will email you the info.

Stacey Guest

thanks Lara

Neil Diamond would have been great - he played in Wellington last weekend and I think it sold out. My DH flatly refused to go with me, apparently it was to daggy LOL!

Munchkin is asleep now, yay! She usually has a pretty decent sleep in the afternoons, except when I want her to like yesterday. I had booked in for a facial a week ago and was REALLY looking forward to it. My first bit of "me" time since she was born. I planned it like a military campaign, fed her at 1PM, topped her up with a bottle so she was nice and content, got her to sleep in her cot before transferring her to the car. Very gently took the contlently sleeping bub into her stroller and away we went...not a peep from her. 10 minutes into my facial the screaming starts....and doesnt stop. After 15 mins of me trying to calm her down the beauty therapist and Iagreed it was a total loss and gave up. As soon as we were out walking she was all smiles....devil child!!!!

At least I didnt get charged anything for my 10 minutes of relaxation!

Has anyone elses skin turned to crap after their bubs were born? Mine is really dry and flaky almost like eczma (sp?).

omg Mimo. I'm sooo hearing you on the bad skin. I thought that it might be dry because of the breast feeding using more water so I tried drinking heaps more but it didn't help. The only moisturisers I've found that seem to work are the Natio sensitive skin and a Jurlique one. My hair is also dreadful condition at the moment.
    I got back from holidays yesterday and found a message from a friend to say that her waters had broken. It was sent on the 8th so she must have had the baby by now but I haven't heard anything from her or her DH.
    We had a great time on holiday but Yasin didn't really like having his routine upset and lets us know all about it (and everyone else in the hotel). I went off to qualifying on Sunday morning while DH looked after Yasin but that was the only time I went to the track. After the grand prix we went to Warnambool for a few days. DH played a bit of golf, we looked a bit of the great ocean road, went to the tree top walk in a rain forest and did alot of lazing about. I wish I didn't have to come home. The cold weather was so nice after all the heat in Sydney and Melbourne seemed so much more relaxed and friendly than Sydney.
    Sorry for no personals but there is so much to catch up on.
    Welcome to the new faces.

Poor Mimo, can you arrange your facial for a time when someone else can watch Hannah? They definetly know when to play up don't they?

I am just poking my head in cos I miss being in here. Jessica commando crawled onto the slate floor in the kitchen today and proceeded to lick it, it's a different feel to the carpet she is used to so we are now in big trouble, I will have to run around with the mop all day.

Glad you had a good time in our lovely Melbourne Dasch, maybe Yasin will be better next year, when he's that bit older.

Bye Michelle

I am looking forward to seeing Neil - thought DP wouldn't come with me as we have very different tastes in music (he loves tripleJ) but he said neil would be "cool" to see!! I got 3rd row seats so can't wait =D>

Lucky you Mel, my Dh would never go to anything unless it was his fav and he calls me a stick in the mud. Have a great time, live artists are always amazing.

CHeers Michelle

Well Lily is 3 months old today. Gee time has flown by sooo fast. She is now trying to crawl! Has the motion going, just can't move, iykwim? She's getting way ahead of herself here. It is scary as! Her 'talking' has come along way. She can even sometimes copy the sounds DP and I make perfectly. She has a very cheeky personality. She's just gorgeous. Took some black and white photos of her today, so will get those up on the site asap.

Michelle, nice to see you haven't deserted us! How is Jemma's finger going?

Stacey Guest

wow Tegan, Lily sounds so advanced ..... my Anna is 4 months and we were getting scared at how she loves to watch Hi5 but is still happy to sit and watch not too advanced I think ....

Nice to see a Sydney person .... we have horses up at gosford ....

Cheers

HI Tegan,

Lily is like Jess, in such a hurry! Jemma's finger is ok, very bent though. We have an appt on the 31st for xrays and they are monitoring it with a 30%chance of surgery in 12 mths+. Poor bugger, she wanted her ears pierced, so I took her and she was most traumatised, cried for 15mins afterwards, only stopped to post the mail for nana and have a ride on the Barney ride at the shops, which is an absolute rip of at $2 a go.

Cheers Michelle

Stacey
    Anna is like Eliana - she loves Hi5 especially Charli - though she does love any tv - I am glad she has taken a liking to a kids show cause I thought she would be stuck loving the newreaders (thinks they are talking to her) I can't believe she is 4 months old today - seems like ages ago I was being induced!!

Lily is also one who loves her TV. When i'm watching telle i have her sitting up in my lap and she just sits there watching it. If you lay her back down or put her in her rocker she will have a hissy fit, so i put her back in my lap and she is fine watching telle again!

Stacey Guest

Yeah, in the early days I got scared and thought she may get an american accent cuz the TV was on so much ...... u know those early shifts when the house is all quiet except for me and Anna and and those american shows ....

my DH is also from american so I was doublely worried ...

way back when I was clubbing one of the bands I say was the wiggles before they were the wiggles when Tarryn started watching them I was so embarassed ..... lol

now am getting ready for Hi5 and I think in a big way ... Anna doesnt watch TV seriously only when Hi5 are on ..... I hope I like their music toooooo ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast