Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Months - 6 Months, October '05 #3

Hey guys just want to let you know that i have put a couple of new shots of Hendy up on the web!

Heather the pictures of Hendy are just lovely he is such a cute little boy. Did he like having his hair cut ??

Dee - Glad your cat is ok shame she only had a couple of kittens but like you said as long as mummy is ok that's all that matters.
    Is Matthew still sleeping well for you ??

Shannon - Great to see you back. Hope all went well with Jess needles today.

Brooke - How are things with you ??

Juliette - Not long to go now and you will be at Riverton.

Alex has slept all night for the last 2 nights he did wake this morning at 5:30 and would not go back to sleep and today he has only had about 30mins sleep when he would normally have about 3hrs.
    I've really got to stop myself baking as i just can't stop eating it

Shannon - How did Jess`s needles go? After what you`ve been through with Jess I can see how the needles would be like a walk in the park. That`s lovely that your Grandmother and Aunty came to visit. Yay @ Jess doing so well, it`s wonderful news.

Michelle - Glad you`ve had a couple of good nights. LOL @ having to stop baking.

Matthew has had another flare up of eczema just after I was telling my Dad that it has been good, it flares up, not sure if it`s something I`ve eaten like Tamara`s muffins as they do contain nutella or if it`s some other food or maybe the weather, hopefully I can get it under control again with the Sigmacort otherwise it`ll be another trip to the Dr`s.

Had lunch out with Mark`s Mum and Sister, that was lovely and a first but I wish MIL would listen, now she knows Matthew is only on rice cereal yet she said he could have a biscuit with smarties in it, a piece of toast, wedges and even suggested avocado after I mentioned how my Mum is highly allergic to it oh that`s right she even suggested ice cream 8-[ I do love my MIL but sometimes she doesn`t listen

Take Care

Deeanne

Heather - Hendrix is beautiful

Dee - Hope you can get Matthew's eczema back under control. It's funny what your MIL thinks you are able to feed Matthew already. It was the same my my MIL came over when Kimberley was 10months old i never gave her chocolate or lollies but MIL brought her some every day. Just glad i managed to get Kimberley out of wanting it all the time.

The only other thing i am going to bake this week is that coconut slice thing you sent me the recipe for.

Oh Michelle - yum yum! When you post about your baking my mouth just doesnt stop watering! Glad that Alex is sleeping well for you! Hendy didnt mind having his hair cut both times as he was asleep

Dee - thank you. I really hope Matthew's ezcema calms a bit for him. Allergies are horrible arent they??

Shannon - you and Jessalyn are so brave! I dont mind needles myself at all but i cant stand watching hendy getting them. Hope her 4 monthers went ok!

Deanne: Yah on Matthews roll And yes mother in laws sometimes find a way too block their ears to what they dont want to hear!

Shannon: Hope all went well with Jessalyn's needles, and great that she is soldiering on with the sitting and standing

Hey everyone else

I have been living the quiet life riddled with major toothaches!! Having all my teeth done on thursday so thinking my body is making my teeth ache to remind me not to back out of appointment, pretty scared but at the same time fed up with all the pain.

Mason is going well, fighting still on the sleep front, but i dont give in as i know there is nothing wrong with him, i just keep picturing me or hubby still laying down with Luke when he was 2 or so and think not going there again, he will get there, he is going great with the night time sleep as i have it bath then bed and he knows its going to happen, morning are fine too, but the afternoon one he still wont get used too.
    He sleeps on his tummy now, he just rolls himself over so i took out the wedge thing now.
    I have upped his milk on his lunch time bottle as he was getting pretty whinging after that bottle, seems to have worked.
    Want to up his milk more before i start any solids next month, he seems fine without them at the moment still.

Well i shall stop rambling now

Take care
    Belinda

Alex was back to waking up again last night so I think i will cut out a solid feed at lunch time and just give him solids for breakfast and after his lunch time sleep which when he does have one he wakes up around 3:30 or 4. So i am hoping if he has some yummy vegies and maybe some fruit then he will sleep better.

DH is away over night tonight so it's just me and the kids.

Hi Shannon,

Sorry to hear things didn't go to well with Jessalyn's needles. It must be hard for you seeing her go through som much already in such a short amount of time. She is one stronger little girl and has a wondeful mummy.
    Hope all goes well when Corey goes away.

I'm hoping this will go alright tonight it's the first time i have been on my own with them overnight not that DH does much to help anyway as long as i keep Kimberley awake all day she should be asleep by 7:30 tonight.

I think Alex woke because i gave him his solids at different times. I gave him some jar food at lunch time then at tea time he didn't want anything when normally he will take what ever i give him at tea time. The CYN told me the other day to give him more food at night to help him sleep better and so far that was working. So we will see what happens tonight. I'll give anything a try once to see if it works i won't get frustrated with it all if he doesn't sleep all night again. It's something the CYN said she will look into if he keeps doing it. At the moment he is sleeping all night about 3 nights a week so i can cope with that. I should be used to it really as Kimberley never slept all night until after she was 1.

Oh Shannon huge hugs to you, it must be so hard and you probably keep going, going, going, going until eventually things get on top of you so you have a meltdown and feel better again (that`s what happens with me anyway), Jessalyn is so very lucky to have a Mummy like you, your an amazing woman OMG @ your MIL, makes mine look good with the foods she was suggesting, not sure if they don`t listen or just don`t think, I said to my Dad this morning I`m glad she doesn`t look after Matthew as who knows what she`ll be feeding him

Michelle - Hope all goes okay tonight with Kimberley and Alex while Paul is away. Did you manage to bake the Chocolate Cocnut Slice? They are so yummy and I`m not a fan of coconut, they don`t last long in this household especially if I make them when the boys are here.

Belinda - you poor thing suffering from toothache, Good luck with your appointment on Thursday. Glad Mason is going well except for his sleeping.

Heather - Allergies are just a major problem aren`t they, you think your going along fine then bang omething happens and you have to rack your brain to try and work out what may have caused it, Matthew`s eczema has calmed down to what it was last night, his face looked like it was burnt, poor little man.

When Matthew eats all his rice cereal it makes a big diference to him sleeping, he`s decided he`s not going to cooperate where eating is concerned so only has 1/2 of what he was eating so wakes up at night, last night he woke at 3.30am and then again at 415am both times he had to have a breastfeed. I might try him on pear at lunch time and see how he goes.

Matthew is also starting to show a temper 8-[ it`s happened a few times the last few days when he grabs something hes not suppose to have he screams and yesterday at lunch time he wanted my milkshake right or wrong tired to distract him with his toys but he wasn`t having a bar off that so screamed and went all red, oh what fun we`re going to have

Take Care

Deeanne

Shannon - Alex now takes his babyrice well he did for breakfast and had two tablespoons full of it and a little extra to make it thicker again towards the end. He does like his pumpkin i think that is his fav he doesn't mind sweet potato and he likes his fruit.
    Really hope Jessalyn does start to take her solids alright for you. It must be hard when you are trying to give them to her and she ends up back in hospital.

Deeanne - Not made the coconut slice yet as we went out this morning and i have so much left from baking yesterday i thought Paul was going to take some but he didn't. Looks like it is up to me to eat it all
    Hope Matthew is not getting a temper.

Oh Shannon - you are so beautiful you made my eyes well up with your compliment of hendy. Thank you so much! And i have to agree he is definatly been around before! On your front now-You are an absolutely amazing mum and the reason that Jess is doing so well on all other fronts is because she has you! Wish i could give you a proper hug but a cyber on will just have to do *hugs* (bearlike )

Dee - let us know how Matthew goes on his pear. As i said before that is the food that im going to start Hendy on. I left the book at mums house so ill let you know the title as soon as im able to.

Michelle- i hope you are ok without DH tonight. Its tough isnt it when by the end of the day youre used to those extra pair of hands. Once Alex and Kimberley are asleep you should spoil yourself with a girly video or something similar.

Well Hendy slept 13 hours last night and has just been in the best mood today because of it. Fingers crossed he stays cheerful for the rest of the day!

Michelle - We all know what your going to be having for dinner All your yummy baking.

Heather - Woohoo for Hendy`s great sleep that`s terrific.

My boy has decided he can now move to get at things he`s not suppose to have, I was sitting on the loungeroom floor with him sorting out my photos, Matthew was on his playmat but decided he wanted Daddy`s playstation games, so we go rolling, rolling, rolling and get what we want but Mummy spoilt the fun and put them away so we decide to go over to Daddy`s remote control cement truck so aagain we roll, roll, roll. Looks like I now have a mobile boy on my hands, Mark asked me how did he get over there as it was a fair distance he covered.

Kate - I`ve been meaning to ask if you received the growth chart okay?

Kate - I should have looked at my PM`s before I asked you #-o

OMG Dee - i cant believe how mobile Matthew is already! I have such a funny image of him rolling along. So so cute

It was cute watching him, I couldn`t believe what I was seeing I was just saying to Mark that they grow up so very very quickly.

Deeanne i have thought about just eating that lot for dinner tonight but i think all that chocolate is giving me a headache.

LOL @ Matthew rolling to get what he wants.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast