Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, November 2005

Tanya - 2 months ago I had a 33 day cycle, and I'm normally very much 28 days. I tested at 29 days, BFN, but then had a very very heavy AF 4 days later. I think I may have had a little baby happening. Oh well - what we dont know doesn't hurt us right? So now I figure I mayas well wait until at least 34/35 days before testing. I can't afford all the tests!

Besides - I guess after the first BFP with Jenna, the novely has worn off for me. Its like I'm delaying the whole OMG here comes an insane 9 months, and then pain, and then another insane 3 months!!!

I might be meeting a new baby today if all goes well timing wise. I'm very excited..... I hope he and all the girls get along well.....

Fi

Awww... Fi, I had no idea you were thinking like that. I hope you get your BFP and I hope that I haven't made you feel horrible 8-[ I'm just so damned excited for you all... and I swear I can feel in in my waters...lol (Kath and Kim)

Tanya

Tanya - I must tell you I was really surprised when the MCHN told me to feed solids before a BF now as I was sure I had read BF before solids until they were older, he eats a mug full of food and still demands to have a very good Breastfeed afterwards and at times if he`s demanding I`ll give him a BF before solids still, I`m really just going along with what Matthew wants.

Fi - Have fun with your Mum and Good luck when you do test

Tanya - I was like this with Matthew too I waited until the day AF was due before I tested even though I was as sick as anything since CD13 I still waited that long. Plus like Fi I had a 35 day cycle back in July but in saying that my cycles are slowly coming back to norm. I`d like to test but I`m so darm scared I`m going to get a BFN and my silly body is mimicking all these pregnancy symptoms, perhaps I need you here to hold my hand he he he

Dee...You just POAS and give it straight to me and I won't tell you the results till your overdue for AF...lol... I swear I won't!
    I think I would've POAS by now... I am just tooooo impatient! I just think it would be the end of wondering... it will more that likely tell me one way or the other if I am pg... IYKWIM... but that is just me 8-[

Like I said, if you and Matthew are happy with the way things are going with his solids, don't listen to us... just carry on with the way you are doing it

Tanya

LOL Tanya - I`d just have to work a way out of passing it to you through the computer

LOL...
    I swear I won't bring it up again.... but when you test, you have to warn me, lol... like I said to Fi, i am just getting all excited for you

Tanya

Well Jacob's nappy rash is clearing up nicely thanks to a trip to the chemist and no fruity solids. We had been using the Aromababy Barrier Balm but it wasn't helping this time - nothing was! I would usually have sworn by the Pawpaw ointment but it just wouldn't "stick" to his little butt. He's been back up on all fours the last couple of days and managed to go backwards. oshua has been crawling around the floor in front of him showing how it's supposed to be done - too funny!

Fi - Good Luck when you decide to test. I'm just waiting for AF to rear her ugly head again. I'm sure it won't be too long now since Jacob is completely bottlefed. I can still remember how disgusted I was after having Matthew that she came back immediately afterwards.

Hi again. I would love to catch up but I know that there is no way in hell I could do it.

Thanks for thinking of me girls It's nice to be loved.

Tehya is coming up with red scaly patches on her skin, not sur eif it's excema (sp) or not. we are going to the Dr's tomorrow to get it checked out. Not sure how much she weighs now. I might get that checked out then too.

AF still hasn't come back for me but I'm not complaining about it.

We are nearly finished unpacking at the house, there aren't nearly enough cupboards though and I have tossed out heaps already.

Fi and Dee I hope that you guys get your BFP. Your girls really are brave going back so soon.

Still haven't got a puter so I have snuck onto my little bro's. Buggar keeps changing his password on me all of the time. Christmas shopping has been started but is still all in the stores on layby #-o now if only Santa would come and pay for it all for me.

Silly me and no puter means I miss out on Secret Santa this year

Take care all and I will be back as soon as I can to hear about those BFPs.

Trish

ange-par Guest

Fi - Hope you have some good news for us at our next get together.

Ella has had the all clear from Paed with her eczema. It's finally under control. Just changing to a non-dairy diet did the trick. We went to MCHN today and her weight gain has been very poor. Only 100gms in the past 5 weeks. I tried to explain that it had to do with the change in diet, but she wouldn't have it. I have to go back again next week.

Have to go, family from Portland have just arrived for a few days.

Keep well and safe all you Mums and Bubs

Trish - Poor Tehya, what you`ve described sounds like eczema, let us know how you get on at the Dr with her. I don`t envy you one little bit moving house but glad it`s all going well, you must be so busy not sure how you manage to do it all.

Nat - Glad Jacob`s little botty is clearing up. Sounds like he`s not too far off crawling.

Ange - Have a great time with your family and I`m glad Ella`s eczema has cleared up.

Tanya - I`m going to the Dr today for my eye, it`s got really painful and is puffy and still weeping so I wonder if he`ll do a pregnancy test, I thought I`d warm you before I go LOL Oh and I went to sleep watching a DVD last night at 9.15pm as Mark told me I haven`t done that since I was pregnant with Matthew, lots and lots of similarities but I`m still too scared to test, I`m on CD30 today.

oooh errrr!! Good luck Dee Na I hope your eye is nothing to worry about... poor girl. No-one else has got it?

Enjoy having your family over Ange

Trish, good luck at the Dr. Yes we do miss you

Swimming today, which went well, Violet is really starting to love it When we got home we went and jumped straight in tht pool here...brrrrr!!

Hope all is well with everyone

Tanya

Sorry Tanya, more waiting for you, Dr didn`t advise any pregnancy testing. I have an abscess in my eye so no wonder I`m in so much pain, if it doesn`t burst by Monday I have to go in to get it lanced

I`ve now decided if AF isn`t here by Monday I`m buying a test

Well that is just GROSS!! LOL... how did you get an abscess in your eye? Awww you poor girl! LOL @ me having to wait...

Tanya

I have no idea Tanya, Dr did say it might be from Matthew, I thought he was just joking Mark told me he was serious, I guess he does often punch me in my eye.

Deeanne - good luck when you test on Monday if AF stays away.

Yep, Tehya has excema. Dr told me to buy soe cream called derma soft - or something like that.

Dee, I hope that AF stays away for you. Fingers crossed hey

Tehya weighs just under 8 kgs and is 70.5 cm long. Growing nicely. She is still qiuet petite.

Hope all goes well on the meetup this weekend. I wish I were there. Maybe next year

Take care
    Trish

Trish - nice to see you here! DOnt go too far..... OK? BUmmer about the eczema. Hope it clears up soon.

Dee - LOL I haven't tested either. I've decided to wait for Mum to go before I do as I know I wont be able to keep it secret. Very ill today, got nausea when mum talked about oysters! And I love oysters, so possibly something happening too. I guess I'm on CD30 too - and I'm a 28dayer.
    Ouchy on the eye. Sounds very painful. I would've loved to see the reaction on your dr's face when you asked for the pg test. PMSL - I can imagine what our dr is going to say. WHAT?????? YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!!!

Tanya - Jenna was actually chattering her bottom jaw yesetrday after she had been in the pool with us for baout 15mins. I guess thats too long!! Great that Violet is enjoying it - you've had lots of water babies huh?

Bummer on the MCHN Angela - aren't they a pain in the bum??

Gotta go - absolutely tired, and I want to check a few of the other threads before going to sleep.
    See some of you tomorrow!!

Fi

Fi - Sounding good, I hope it`s a BFP for you. Actually the Dr first asked 'Is it an accident", when I said no it`s planned he said good are you going to roll them all out close together, 1, 2, 3, 4? and have a kindegarten LOL

Trish - sorry about the eczema, it`s a nuisance isn`t it I feel like I`m continually battling with it, DR gave us some different creams yesterday for Matthew`s so hopefully be on top of it soon. Tehya sounds like she`s doing nicely.

Have a great day today girls, wish I could have been there with you

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast