Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, November 2005

PMSL Dee - thats very funny from the Dr.
    Hope your eye is feeling better.

Trish, sorry to hear about the eczema... any ideas what is causing it?

LOL @ starting your own kinda Dee...
    How is your eye?

Fi, Emily shivers in the heated pool!! I suppose that is what happens when you have 10% body fat!!

Hmmm.. not much to brag about here... boring! Same ol' same ol'!

Tanya

Fi and Tanya - My eye is feeling much better, I no longer have that constant pain in it, it hasn`t burst but has got smaller.

Mark mentioned to me again if we have 4 he`ll have as many children as his sister (he seems to like this idea), I turned around and said but I wouldn`t so we`d have to have 6, you should have seen the look on his face it was priceless LOL

Mark finally put Matthew`s cot up last night but Matthew decided he wouldn`t sleep very well so he was up at 2am, 4.45am and 7am, think it was a combination of not eating his solids very well and a new bed. He loves it though lots more room to roll around.

How is Matthew going in his cot Dee?

Any news on the baby front, girls? I still have my fingers crossed for you

Tanya

Tanya - Matthew had another bad night, the first half is okay but it goes haywire after that, up at 2.30am, 4am and 6.30am, I feel exhausted.

I`m still waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting for something to happen, just not too sure what I`m waiting on LOL On Saturday I had resigned myself to the fact AF was on her way with the dreadful low backache I was suffering from but I`m still waiting :-k

Fi - How are you going?

Sounds wonderful!! NOT! Poor thing (You I mean )

No testing yet!! Oh Man! LOL

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Hey guys! Haven't been doing the BB thing for a few days... Neil was hogging the puter again.

Hmmm... not sure about the thread changes.... but, then, I freak out with any kind of change all the time. Like, I still can't get used to how the white and yellow pages are the same bloody way up! They were fine just the way they were thankyou very much! LOL

Fi and Dee - fingers crossed for BFP's for you guys (ya crazy nutters ).

Tanya - Gab shivers in the pool too. I think sometimes it's a mixture of being cold and excited all at the same time. Yay for Violet really enjoying swimming! I don't think Gabby ever will. We haven't been for 2 weeks so I bet she reverts back to the beginning and screams the entire lesson, LOL.

Trish - good to hear that Miss Tehya is going well. Sorry to hear about the eczema tho! Seems like sooo many kids get it these days.

Dee - ouchies @ the abscess!

Hmmm... well,... it's as far back as my topic preview thingy goes.... hi to everyone else!

This is all too hard!! I'm posting in the other ...oopps
    Have a great day
    Bec

Oh Deb, there you are I though we'd lost you

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Yep... still in the land of the living, Tanya. Life is just so busy atm! Who says that Mums have time to watch Days of Our Lives cos I bloody haven't, LOL.

And who'd want to?? Yay for miss gabs 8mo birthday today!!

Alecia's Aunty had a bub this morning... bit exciting... I am hanging to have a hold of a new bub... *CLUCK CLUCK*

Tanya

Still haven't tested - maybe tomorrow!

Well Fi, I now think you are MAD!! If Dee hasn't tested today... your both MAD! LOL

Tanya

Come on Dee and Fi test please

LOL Tanya - FI and I are both mad Kiwi`s Oh a new bub how lovely.

Deb - Happy 8 months to Gabby for yesterday.

Mark and I had a long talk last night about the possibilty of being pg, he has a feeling if I am it`s a girl but he`s worried about it being a girl, all I could do was laugh LOL

Yes a new little girl Only prob is I won't get to hold her cause they are down in Healesville... grrr!! The last person we visited who had just had a baby was in Sept... and I didn't even get a nurse

OOhhh AHHH @ having a girl!! Is that because you would prefer a pink one this time Dee??

Michelle, I am with you... these girls have nerves of steel!

Tanya

Tanya - LOL @ us having nerves of steel, I don`t mind if I have a pink or blue one but in saying that I`d love togive Mark a pink one one day even if he doesn`t know what to do with a girl.

I was scared stiff of having a boy when I was pg with Em... we waited till the birth to find out what colour she was and I was relieved. I nsaying that I wanted Alecia to be a boy and Violet to be a boy... I haven't had much luck have I? Makes me think if I ever tried for a boy I would have the same luck and have another girl #-o

Tanya

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast