Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, November 2005

you never know till you try Tanya, it could be 4th time lucky. So are you going for a 4th sometime soon?????

I have a doctors appointment today, thinking about having a preg test just so someone has tested...omg what if it comes back + !!!
    Bec

Oh GL Bec - will you be the first nutter (as Deb would say) to get a +PT

Debbie Lee Guest

Soooo...... any BFPs today??

Thanks for the 8 month congrats, Tanya. I completely forgot about it! Yay for Violet the day before! Congrats too on your brand new neice! Hope you get to see her soon (and have a cuddle ).

Maybe one here!
    Ok definitly one here. EDD 27th July Made my announcements, just have to change my ticker. Now lets see how long I can keep it secret IRL for! That means Deb, Bec and Angela - no telling anyone. OK? We want to announce on Christmas Day all things going well.
    I had to put you all out of your misery.
    Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

Oooooo congratulations Fi!! That's fantastic news! Yay! \/ Another little bubby to cuddle soon!
    My lips are sealed!

Ooh Fi, that is so exciting. You are so brave trying again so soon. I am impressed, congratulations.

Hi guys hope you are all well. Charlotte and I are going strong. The last time I popped in I told you about having to interview for my job well I did and they have decided to retrench me. So it means that I will have to rethink what my plans are for the future. Do I stay home with Charlotte? Do I go out and try for another job? It will be hard to find a part-time job in IT so maybe I won't bother. Oh, I dont know.

Last Friday Charlotte went to her first day of childcare. I was very worried. I had decided to put her in for one day a week so that she get used to it before I went back to work. Well, I am not going back but her name came up on the list a while back and I had accepted so we went anyway. I was worried because I had given poor Charlotte a double-whammy 1. cloth nappies and 2. no bottle for the day (I have researched it and apparently a baby Charlotte's age should be fine with 3-4 feeds and can eat solids whilst I am not there). I left her there playing happily. When I came to pick her up she had been happy and played all day. She wasn't starving and the staff thought that the cloth nappies were great and easy to use. She hadn't slept much and so screamed during her bath and dinner but it was much better than expected. Maybe one day I will be able to enjy my day without her.

I hope that your baby's are well, I must dash to pick up dh from work.

Fi - Congratulations again, I`m so very very happy for you. Have a wonderful 8 months \/

OOOOHHHHHHhhhhhh.....I can keep a secret!
    Yah Yah I thought on Sat when you said you couldn't handle meat..lol at the moment. Congratulations to you and Shane and big sister Jenna.
    Oh I'm abit teary
    Bec

Congrats again Fi...

Maryann, great to see you about. What a good girl Charlotte is. I think we worry about them too much... only to find out that they are absolutely fine without us for a little while.

Went to watch the yr 7 band last night... All the kids had to play 2 solo songs... I think they were all ****ting themselves... Alecia did well on her Sax. She has been thinking about giving it up. I hope she doesn't.

Tanya

Congratulations Fi!!!!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Maryann - good to hear from you, matey! Sounds like Charlotte is doing really well which is fantastic! Bugger about your job Hope you can figure out what you want to do. Can you work from home at all?

Dee - any news? Are we looking at another BFP?

Tanya - hope Alecia doesn't give up the sax! Sounds like her concert went well. I remember the one and only concert I did when I did piano lessons around her age. I was terrified! Then I freaked out because they put me on a keyboard and not a piano (the keys are weighted differently) and I couldn't hear if I made a mistake or not! Unfortunately I gave it away... I wish now that I had kept going. Ah well!

Went to the health nurse today. Gab is still little Miss average. Her height has dipped a little but the HN suggested it was because she was about to have a growth spurt. Low and behold, she is sleeping lots and not eating much - just like when she had her last growth spurt. I bet next week she will be a kilo heavier and a cm longer, LOL. Other than that, nothing negative to report! For once I walked out of there not feeling like I was an inadequate mother! Hooray! I still wonder about some of the information they give you tho.... like: "Use the child restraint in the car on every trip". Hmmm... well, I thought that was a given?? Sometimes I wonder if the people that write these things think that we're complete morons! :roll:

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh dear! Well... I take it back then! Maybe they need to pump out more of that info then! LOL I can't believe that someone would put a 1yo in the front seat?? Sheesh!

Fi - looks like you have a Belly Buddy, hope you don`t mind

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/view...=302053#302053

Just a quick YEAH!!!!!! to you FI. :smt041 =D> Congrats sweety.

Nope no idea on the excema either. Better go, little bro is whinging at me for using his puter again.

Take care
    Trish

Congratulations again Dee.

Debbie Lee Guest

Woo hoo! Congratulations, Dee! Wow... two in one week and this isn't even a TTC forum!! LOL

Congrats Dee!!!
    Yah for the new belly buddies!
    Bec

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast