Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, October/November '05

Hey ladies - it does seem that the weird food combos do the trick. Matty loves avacodo and pear.

Tanya - great to see and happy to hear that things have worked out.

Deb - my mum gave me her slow cooker as she didn't use it - yay! Now I have to make sure I make lots of yummy things too. One of the mums from my mums group slow cooks her sons vegies. I am yet to do that but I should.

Dee - any idea of when you'll start reno's? How is Matthew in his cot?

Fi - yay at Jenna sleeping in her own room. Hope she is continuing to sleep well.

Sorry I have to make this quick, no more personals.

I did go to the Doc's and poor Matty has dribble rash and a viral rash. Matty scared me the other night as he had spots on his chest and arms. Apparently that's a tail end of a viral infection that he would have picked up from the other bubs he has been in contact with. It can happen very easily and nothing to worry about, it will go away. I suppose you have seen this alot Dee, being in child care?

As I said I must dash - catch up again later

Nell - Hopefully the probate will be finalised soon and the loan will be through and the renov`s can start but then saying that Mark is saying if this summer is too hot he`s not going to start on them until it cools down, I don`t blame him either Sorry to hear that Matty has a dribble and viral rash, yes it is quite common.

I`ve just given Matthew his first taste of Kumera after the initial crying because it wasn`t pears he loved it. Anyway must go and makle some scones, I woke up this morning wanting date scones, weird 8-[

Debbie Lee Guest

Nell - awww poor Matty! At least you know the rash isn't eczema, hey? Hope it clears off soon. Let us know how you go with the slow cooker. Neil and I both luuuurve goulash so I am hoping it will come in handy next winter for lots of casseroles.

Dee- I don't blame Mark for not wanting to do renovations in summer either! Ick! I don't even want to do the dishes in summer let alone do hard labour Definitely a good idea to leave the yoghurt for a while if you are worried about a reaction. Thankfully Neil and I don't have any allergies or reactions to food so Gabby has coped pretty well so far. I'm still being careful tho!

Had swimming lessons this morning. I had to take Gabby in (poo!) so everyone got to cop a look at the beached whale once again!! Gab, of course, cried most of the time. Ah well! She was pretty happy once we got home tho. Almost deliriously happy! She's a bit of a nutter.
    Having our MG girls day out tomorrow and I can't wait! A break from babies! I bet this is where our true personalities will come out. Hmm... maybe I should roll home at 3am and see how Neil copes... :-k

PMSL Deb- it would be funny to see the reaction on Neil's face. At least bottle feeding has meant that you can do this now!

Dee - I always want date scones. bakers Delight make just the yummiest ones - far better than mine. I lurve them!

Nell - bummer about the rash - and yep, thank goodness it isn't eczema. Jenna has some spots too at the mo, just one or two, so I \'m guessing they are the same thing since she is on the tail end of a cold.

Well Shane went fishing this morning in his Dad's new dinghy. And Jenna was SOOOOO good lazst night!! I couldn't believe it, she slept til 5:15 (from 8) and then went doen again in bed with me as soon as I fed her until 7:30!! Up for two hours, and then asleep again for 2 hours. Who has my baby? Someone has put an angel in my girls place!!!

So feeling very chipper today. This is good as we have a party to go to tonight. its an 80's theme, and I just cant be bothered. But then Shane realised Hawthorn won the 89 grand final, so he's going in his daggy Hawks jumper. ](*,)

Fi

Hi all,
    Nelle: Hope the viral rash clears soon, we also have one here that flares up every now and then it is a little frustrating.
    Fi:Yah for the good girl, have fun at the party...rar rar skirts ohh the balloon ones. I need a party lol
    Deb: Glad you kinda enjoyed the pool, have fun tomorrow. The pub looks nice and it is going to be hot as if I need an excuse to bend the elbow.
    Dee:Ohh reno's got love living through them. Date scones hmm any news to tell :-s Oh I tried Eliza on yoghurt yesterday, and today we have a rash! She kept opening her mouth for more but didn't really like the smooth texture so it kept on coming out.
    It is going to be hot here tomorrow so I think we will be at home in the AC veging. Might be brave and take Eliza to the pool, I'm still alitte worried thou with Nicks dodgy ears Im sure she has inherited them. I noticed the other day that she does the same annoying thing with her foot, rolling it around from the ankle in circles..just one foot. It drives me crazy with Nick and now her 8-[ .
    Sheshh IVF was suppose to take out all of Nicks annoying habits and leave mine so she would be perfect..pmsl
    Have a great day...I'm sure I will be back tomorrow due to my hate of hot weather 33 whooooo. Lucky we arn't preggers (maybe 8-[ )
    Bec

Hi girls,

Dee - yep can totally understand why Mark wouldn't want to do reno's in summer. Can you tell me if there is any difference for the cows during daylight savings? You guys are probably sick of that question!

Bec - a day in the cool sounds lovely. Which is what I will mainly doing. We do have to go out to Bunnings at some stage but that'll be only quick.

Deb - have a great day out! Hope you have heaps of fun.

Fi - How was the party? Did you get dressed up? Did you take Jenna?

Rash is still there but doesn't bother him, just me having to look at it!

Have a great day.

Hey,

Well its not so hot here... YET! So we are just happily dealing with a hangover. Wouldn't you know it, Jenna slept through (one small wake up at 2am but straight back to sleep) and at 7:30 was just waking up. Loving her own room . BUT bloody birds are nesting in our roof, right above the bedroom, so that kept me awake from about 5:30am ish?? I got up to spray them with water, and then came back to bed, told Shane, he slept through it all.
    Bloody birds and tin roofs. You would think the plumbers would do a better job of sealing the tin. But when I was up birds were getting into all the tin roofs in the street. Shane stuffed a rag in there in the meantime, and came back after breakkie - the birds had pulled the rag out!! Cheeky things.

Anyway - glad to hear the rash is clearing up Nell. LOL on the cows and daylight savings question. I think milking just means early starts, regardless of whether you change your clock. Can't think of anything worse than having a dairy farm. YUCK!

Bec - You should have chosen different spermies to get rid of Nick's traits. Wouldn't it be great to pick and choose them huh?
    I did get dressed up for the party. It took forever to comb my hair this morning. Thank goodness I dont tease it every weekend.

Fi

LOL Bec - No I don`t have any news to tell, still far oo early to know myself. Are you TTC as well? Your posts are always such a classic, are you like that IRL as well?

Nell - There`s no difference with the cows during daylight savings, they are still milked at the same time of 2.30am and 2pm each day but the summer does bring a difference with their milk they hate the heat and anything over 20 is hot to them so milk is always down throughout summer and so are the milk prices, think they come down to 29cents per litre compared to 33 cents per litre throughout winter, that little bit adds up when your milking 100 cows twice a day!!!! Also at this time of year you have to watch out for bloat especially with the weather we`re having with hot days for a number of days then showers and high humidity, we`ve already lost a number through bloat which is costly. Anyway I`ve rattled on enough you probably wished you never asked LOL Glad the rash isn`t bothering Matthew.

Fi - Woohoo for Jenna sleeping so well in her own room. Grrr @ the birds waking you up so early after your night out.

Having a cooler day here which is good with a few showers but it`s nice and humid Yuck!!!!! Hope everyone`s having a good day

Dee.. Why does Mark milk at 0230? Why not 0630? BTW I have a good feeling about this month 4 u

Fi glad you enjoyed yourself last night... I hope you and Dee can be belly buddies this month and for hte following 8...

Nell, glad to hear the rash isn't bothering him... would be so much worse if you had to have him sooking as well.

Deb, not sure if we are going to go to the Nats, but I'll let you know.

Been busy the passed two days... went to rushworth with wato and his mum and dad and my mum do do some gold panning... didn't find much. Went shopping today and Emily just sooked the whole time! SHe got up too early I think. I think Violet may have woken her... a down side to having them in hte same room.
    Took them both swimming on Friday and went and looked at houses... There are a couple I will go and have another look at sometime this week.

Tanya

Dee - LOL at your post, such a farmer chick you are! My g/f and hubby have sheep and adjist horses, sheep are nowhere as exciting as cows would be. What does Matthew think of cows? Matty patted his first pony the other day and the look on his face was priceless! 2.30 in the morning? Sheesh! I'll thank him everyday when I have my smoothies.

Fi - party was a success then? Glad to hear it and grr at those rotten birds! Hope you can get rid of them. Yay at Jenna's sleep.

Tanya - houses? Moving again? Good or bad? Sounds like everything is okay?

Did nothing much today but the time soon flew! Got a flywire security front door from Bunnings so that was pretty exciting. Also got Matthew a toy storage tub thingy from Bunnings, 75litre tub with rope handles for $10. That's a good enough toy chest for me.

Nell - we have a plastic tub with a lid for storage too. And I tell you - it tidied up the lounge SOOOOO much after we put it in.
    Well moozymoo slept through again last night. From 8 til 6:30, and shane got up at 12:30 to stick her dummy abck in. We think its when she does her poo, so if she stays upset we change her nappy, otherwise barrier cream stops nappy rash.

Tanya - hope the house hunting is going well. Are you moving into another rental? How come? I dont think this is our month for getting a BFP. Just a funny feeling I have.

Dee - Bec is pretty funny IRL too. She always makes me laugh!

Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

Hey Guys,
    Got some sad news on the weekend. One of my old friends from high school died. She had a huge asthma attack. Apparently the drugs she was given caused her to have a massive heart attack. Very sad. She had 2 little boys (the youngest would be 3 or 4). She was only 27 I lost contact with her after a couple of years after high school. Do I feel rotten about not making an effort or what?

Anyway... just had to spit that out before I did personals...

Nell - that's a bargain for the storage bin! Not bad. Yay for the security door too, hehe.

Tanya - hope you find a good house. Bummer about not finding much gold whilst panning. Sounds like fun tho!

Dee - the ins and outs of dairy farming are certainly interesting. It's amazing how I don't really think about how our milk gets to us. Something I have always just take for granted, I guess!

Fi - yay for Jenna's good sleeps! Sounds like she is loving her room (must be such a relief for you!). How did the hangover go Miss "I'm Never Getting Drunk Again"

Bec - LOL @ being worried about Eliza getting Nick's ears. At least she is a girl! She can grow her hair and cover them up In saying that, I think Eliza's ears a beautiful - just like the rest of her!

Our MG lunch out was good. A few girls couldn't make it for various reasons which was a pity. Ah well. It was a nice pub - I felt comfy anyway. I drank quite a bit and the afternoon came to an end far too quickly for my liking! Still... it was good that we did it during the day because I wasn't hung over this morning!
    Gotta go down to Mum's today. I am getting my hair cut. I need the highlights touched up but can't afford it. Ah well... re-growth and mothers go hand-in-hand, right?

I am so sorry to hear that Deb... not great news.

Glad you had a good afternoon, enjoy your day today.

Hey Fi - what a great sleep for Jenna! You must be loving it!

Nell - LOL @ me being a farmer chick, I suppose I`m not doing too badly since I`ve only been involved for 2.5 years. Not sure what Matthew thinks of the cows, he looks at them quite oddly, probably thinking they are very big cats LOL They are silly animals though I`d must prefer to have horses, one day I might be allowed one if I`m lucky That`s a great idea about a toy box, I`ve been thinking I have to buy one so I might take a stroll into Bunnings.

Fi - Yay for the great night once again, you must feel like a new woman. I thought Bec would also be funny in IRL as well

Tanya - Mark likes to milk at 2.30am so he can then come home after milking at 5am to have a snooze before getting up to work for the rest of the day, you`d think 6.30am start would be better but he`s used to the 2.30am start since he was 14. If it was more I think I`d feel more tired going back to bed for a little while then getting up again. Good luck house hunting again. Gold panning sounds like fun. That would be wonderful if your good feeling came true and I got a BFP this month, we are trying our hardest.

Matthew is having a longer sleep this morning woohoo for me , his short catnaps twice a day of 30 minutes just isn`t enough, he can be exhausting at times, I`ve noticed in the last few weeks he`s taking a lot more notice of Daddy, I think once he`s walking he`s going to be Daddy`s litle shadow

Sorry Deb, I`m not sure how I missed your post, I`m so very sorry to hear about your old school friend, hugs to you. Glad you had a great day yesterday, have a good day today.

Hi all,
    Coffee and a sleeping baby ohh and to top it off Nick is back at work whoohoo.
    Dee: Oh I love farmer wife stories, Nick is a woolclasser a qualification he does't use anymore but when we win tattslotto we are getting a farm.That is close to shops :-k
    Fi: Yah on Miss Jenna, she is such a cutie. When I put Eliza in the car yesterday I decided that Jenna does weigh more.
    Deb: Sorry to hear about your friend, it is so sad when littles lose a parent. Have fun at your mums
    Tanya:Gold panning sounds fun, happy house hunting
    Nelle:Yah on the flyscreen, I need to get mine fixed. DH the handy man started to do something and in the process stuffed it all up ](*,)
    Today is a day of rest, I have to go and get some photos done and that is that. For those who love having there partner at home...I appalaude you as for me, it is Queen of the House again.
    Bec

ange-par Guest

Nell - Glad to hear that Matthew's rash isn't eczema and that it dosen't seem to be bothering him.

Fi - Yay for Jenna sleeping so good. She's a smart little cookie learning that trick.

Deb - Sorry to hear about your high school friend. I think it makes it all the more worse when you loose touch.

We have been really busy so over the last week so BB had to take a backseat...sorry....

Ella has cut her 4th tooth. 1 on the top and 3 on the bottom. She is up on her knees rocking back and forth but just can't work out what she is suppose to do. I so don't want her to crawl yet. I haven't prepared the house for it.

The eczema has returned with vengence....She is really itchy and trying to scratch her back and face all the time. She nearly rolled off the change table trying to scratch her back. ](*,)

I got Ella a Fisher Price Lift & Lock swing while on a shopping tour. I put it on the clothesline and she loves it. She giggles with laughter while swinging her around and then screams when I take her out of it.

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Bec... the Queen Reigns Supreme!! Enjoy your day of rest!

Dee - yay for Matthew's great sleep - also for him taking more notice of Daddy. Gab is the same. Just adores Neil. She's all sweetness and light when he's in the room!

Ange - yay for Ella's teeth! Sorry to hear the Eczema has come back. What a PIA for you! Sounds like she throughly enjoys the swing. There's no stopping her now!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast