Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #12

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning all!

Teeth: Charlie's 3rd one in about 10 days has erupted! Funny coz now he's got his top left, the one next to that one, also on the left, and his bottom left! None on the right! LOLOL!

Also I managed to catch him on video rocking on his hands and knees. The first one I got was very clear, but he was in the nuddy so I'm not going to put that one up on my website! I managed to whip a nappy on him and catch him at it again, though! I'm loading it now so will post again when it's up.

It sounds like both Jordy and Josiah are settling in to daycare. DH wants me to put C in when he's 18ths to get him used to it before I go back to work, just one day a week, but I said we'd have to see how we went closer to the time.

ETA I've posted the video on C's website here!

Last edited by sushee; November 30th, 2006 at 12:00 PM.

Sush - that is soo cute!!! I watched the rolling one too

Still no teeth for my little charlie smarlie!!!

He's a funny thing! Like the way he looked like he was ignoring me too when I said not not getting anywhere. Charlie? The rolling one was from a month and a half ago. I watched it too and I can't believe how much stronger he's gotten in less than 6 weeks! They're changing so fast, blink and you'll miss it!

Jacci, are there any nubs? Or nothing at all?

no nubs or anything - I can't believe it he is so slow - he is drooling heaps but then nothing happen!

I bet Charlie gets a few all in one go Jacci
    Sushee- Those vids are so cute!! i love the dadada one!

mum21 Guest

Hi everyone

Man all these bubs with teeth. We've had a bottom tooth come up and then go away again awhile ago and then that eye tooth that had come through has gone again, so Declan is back being a gummy bubby.

Sushee - Love the videos they are so cute. We've only just gotten our video camera (early christmas present to ourselves).

Nic- Glad Nixon had a better nights sleep for you. Bugger about the dogs. They can be escape artists can't they.

Lisa- Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your back, luck your aunty was about.

Bel - Glad to hear Josiah is starting to settle into DC fingers crossed it keeps going that way for you.

Abs - Good to hear Jordy was better at the trial run, tell Jen I feel for her, don't think I could put Declan into childcare yet. Mike isn't too bad but I still think you could give him a few pointers.

Becky - Glad you are feeling better today. Nothing worse than being sick but still having to look after everyone else when you just want to curl up into a corner. Keep us posted about Declan's belly button & Happy 8 months to him.

Amanda - Congrats to Abbey for finishing the swimming lessons. How did she go with them all.

Jacci - We had Declan's santa photo done on Saturday. Turned out not too bad and he loved santa's beard just kept playing with it the whole time. Can't wait to see Charlies.

Theresa, Widdly & anyone else I missed - Hope you and your bubs are doing well.

Well I better run, have a few things to do around the house & then we'll head out once the car comes home, the master brake cyclinder was failing so had to get it fixed not quite $300 later (why is it these things always come up around the time you want the money hehe).

abs Guest

hi girls

you know what happens tonight... we start going into 8 month old territory !! Holly & Jordy turn 8 months old on Sunday !!!!!!!!!!

Becky's Declan is 8 months today (well last day of the month)

mum21 Guest

So does that mean my Declan is the youngest since he was only 7 months old last Saturday?

sushee ~ gorgeous videos
    how is everyone ??

Ryan got weighed again today he is 8.2kg and the health nurse couldn't get over his teeth he looks like dracula he has fangs and then 2 bottom ones and the top front ones have cut and also the bottom sides ones so he'll have a mouth full really soon sooner the better i say maybe he won't be so grumpy then
    what has every one got planned fro the weekend ?

hey guys.....

Hope you are all well...

LOL ABS at 8 month old teritory..... as of today i am in 9 month teritory...

Happy 9 month birthday to my little angel XXX

We have the NICU XMAS party tomorrow afternoon so that should be a heap of fun.....

Dh came home last night... yippee & also the paving man is at my house as I type starting my outdoor BBQ Area yahoo.... now it will rain for the next 3 montsh so I wont be able to have a BBQ LOL....

Happy 9 month birthday Alexa! OMG the time is just flying!

bl@@dy little charlie - I thought i would give him some no nappie time and he pee'd on the carpet - little bugger!!

Mitch - congrats on the 9 months!! hope the paving is finsihsed for you soon!

SS - I recived my present - YEAH - but just as i opened the bag i remembered that i forgot to wrap mine in christmas present - soooo sorry - i was in that much of a flap that i forgot

Teething - Charlie has the worst rash around his mouth - i took him to the health nurse last time he got it and she sid it was from teething - so i think he must be teething again.

Sleep - Awesome!!!!!! he slept from 7.30 last night till 7am this mrning - no complaints here!!! Didn't have to get out of bed once! although i have noticed that he is sleeping on his stomach now - is that a bad thing????

Shazz - good stats for Ryan. Gosh his teeth have come through with a vengence haven't they - as you said hopefully it will all be over with soon - charlie not even looking like getting any teeth yet - so i haven't had the grumpyness yet.

Baby Aerobics - they have started this in portland you use your baby as the weight _ i think nickers has been to one too - it is heaps of fun but do you know how sore your arms get when your baby weighs 12 kilos!!!!

I can't believe its december already!!!!!! OMG!!! were has it gone - everyone told me once you have kids life seems to fly by! golly gosh they were right!

Amy - I hear you on the bills - i feel like all we do is pay bills - especially when you are renovating a house aswell! Powercore just sent me a bill dated from May coz they forgot to charge me for power in my bungalo - It has its own power box - that was a nice $500 to find at christmas - aswell as a speeding fine!

Morning all,

C hardly slept last night (I'm so jealous Jacci!) and today, he won't eat his biscuit, threw out his rusk and is grizzly, so I think more teeth are coming. His cheeks are red too. Perfect, considering I have a tonne of things I have to do before we leave tomorrow!

This is my last day on BB for two weeks! I don't know how I'll cope! Lol!

Sush - we will miss you !!!! hope you have a fun holiday though!! Bugger on poor little charlie's teeth - i hate to see my little charlie in pain. hope his teeth push thru as soon as possible!

were is everyone today!!!

Hey all Declan was 9.1kg and 69cms (but I measure him the other day with him standing up and I got 72cms) not sure what the go with the beslly button is yet need to ask a qwak!
    Im still feeling a bit howdee doodee and dj is a grump today but were getting there
    oh and sm33 is much better than bonjella

abs Guest

Hi Jac, sorry been working

and installing a realtime chatroom on Jen's website - so chatting with industry people who I've never met, rather than on the forum sorrta like we have here

Yikes on the bills and the speeding fine there

Have heaps of fun away Sush... you will have some reading to catch up when you get back

I guess your bub is about the youngest here, though someone said there bub was born in May ?? (like Becky and Mitch both had theirs (early) in March)

Hope the weather does stay good for you Mitch and happy 9 months to Alexa. Jen wants some of the grass out the back concreted over... the neighbours on the other side of the fence had theirs extended a while back - should have told me as I would have extended my side too. The unextended bit is one big area with the fence dividing it. The only prob is the path to the spa goes up at an angle and the concrete would be level so would look weird. Might need to rip up that pathed area for additional steps to the spa pad

Can then put Jen's xmas pressie there too - but that wont happen til next year at the earliest

Any pics of your little one Shazz. Sounds like it could be a cute one

And the stuuupid ATO. They keep sending me letters each quarter saying I haven't lodged my BAS statement (which would be a nil statement anyway) - but they never send me the form to fill out in the first place !!

Welcome back Widdly.

New teeth everywhere by the sounds of it. I'm lucky, touch wood, we haven't had much trouble with Holly teething. Think she's getting a 5th, as the teething poos are around again & she keeps chewing on her fingers (or anything else).

Hehe on the 'bloody men', DH will get up to Holly on Fri/Sat nights if she wakes, however it was only 5.5-7mths that she woke thru the night. Although often I'd have to nudge him to wake him, sometimes I'd just get the poos & get up myself, hehe. B4 she slept thru 4-5wks old, I'd express 1 night feed, but would still have to get up for the others to either express or feed so didnt loose supply.

Theresa, WTG Georgie on crawling & standing.

Sush, thats so cute. Holly sometimes repeats bububa or dada when i say it but still trying to teach her mumum.

Hmm, feelin a tad nauseous, wonder if... or if its just the increased medication dosage (when started out on the half dosage it made me nauseous but was told that'd pass then be right to increase it). Who knows.

Oh Bec, hope ur both feelin better. Yeah hubby & I had it 1.5wks ago but we thought it was vomit tasting yoghurt we had eaten some of the night b4. I was better by mum's group day & went but then few days later 3 of them got it, so looks like it must've been the bug. GP told DH it is really rife at the moment.
    Yay on 8mths Bec.

Topic of the other day: Holly wakes anywhere between 6-8am, so if it's my days off & she wakes early, I feed her her bottle in our bed, play for just a few mins & put her back to bed & she's off a few mins later.

Ok, gotta pick nephew up from school, then will have to catch up on pg2&3.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast