Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #16

ohh how exciting Ive been thinking of Abs wondering when the moment is to be!
    Oh poor Em, did they give her anything Theresa?

Nixon has started drooling like a trooper again so wondering if more teeth are getting ready to pop. he it biting everything too, yesterday he was standing and i was holding his hands, within a split second he comped down on my hand f##k it hurt! I said NO and he laughed at me.........

bel - archie feel off the change table this morning!! he landed on a pile of cloth nappies so he didn't get hurt but its scary how easily and quickly it happens isn;t it?! i have started changing archie on the floor now cause he doesn't move around so much for some reason... hope Josiah is okay

theresa - poor Em, hope she recovers quickly.

nic - gosh they bite hard don't they?! arch bit me on the cuticle yesterday and it bought tears to my eyes. he had a red cheek when he woke up this morning and seems to be drooling more too, i wonder if a top tooth is coming?

oooh, I hope abs doesn't chicken out! hehe

Theresa - hope Em is feeling better. I used to wonder if Janae had a UTI coz she would always say she was sore, but never when she actually went to the toilet. She hasn't said it for a long time though, but she still grabs herself a lot! Oh the joys of parenting.

Nic - Josiah's started biting - he thinks its hilarious. It's only our fingers when he's holding them, but he still laughs at us when we tell him off. I'm pretty sure he's getting a back tooth too - it's nice and lumpy back there.

oh, and the little man's back to normal after his fall thanks Elissa. And I don't feel so bad now that I'm not the only one! Hope Archie is ok. I think Josiah learnt from his fall - he doesn't wriggle as much when I'm changing his nappy now.

Anyway, better go, time for someone's nap. Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

Bel

Oh poor Em, hope she's feelin better quick smart.

Hehe, yep they sure do hurt Nickers.

Bel & Elissa, yikes on the changetable accidents, lil monkeys they are aren't they. Luckily ours has 2 slats up each of the 3 sides, so not as easy to fall off, however Holly holds onto the slats & hangs right over, I have to hold her.

Abs has probably forgotten the SMS in all the excitement.

Went back to the After Hrs Dr clinic again this Sunday, had a diff GP, he looked at Holly's spots that were left over to determine if she was not contagious anymore or get another medical cert & he said it doesn't sound or look like it was chicken pox but merely a viral infection that entails spots with blisters in them. The blisters were never any bigger than 1mm in diam, just the red mark was big to start off with & they disappear after about 3-5days of appearing. They never popped & didn't crust, just a small sharp pointy type blister, not the chicken pox type blister which has a very distinctive shape of a dip in the middle (like a mini volcano i guess). Holly's allowed out again now & he said it was probably best she stay home from day care last wk anyhow.

Hi guys..

just me popping in for the hundreth time to see if there was any news from abs......

LOL

Have a happy day

well back on line!! Yeah!!!

any news from abs!!!

Going to read back now and c what has been happening

Nicker & Lisa - I am goig to try the Ghnocci too - I am so unoriginal - charlie is trying Spaghetti bog for tea tonight - thats what were having so i might try him on it.

Feeding - If anyone is trying there child on something and have found it a hit - let me know!!! I love to try new things for charlie.

Shell - I forgot you would still be house bound!!

Theresa- so glad that G is feeling better - hope it doesn't come back! sorry to hear em is sick now! hope everyone is better soon!

Bel - Charlie does the walking along things now - i had the seat for the bath but charlie used to get angry at it. Nowe i am trying to find some of those little feet that go on the bottom of the bath coz charlie tries to stand up in there and keeps falling over!

Nickers - as long as you think that nixon is the cutest baby in the world then thats all that matters

Cot - charlie climbed out of his cot today!! - I don't know how. But when i got in there he was plying on the floor - he didn't cry or anything. He can climb up on the couch too....... eeeeh - nothing is safe anymore!

ok better go make tea!

I'll be back later to check out on Abs

Wink

oh!!!!!! hurry up ABS!!!! I can't handle the suspense

mum21 Guest

So sorry I haven't been around. Been busy packing, everything gets collected this Friday and we don't get to Bundy until next Monday or Tuesday so I will be even more scarse between now and then.

I'll have to go back and read through the last thread LOL I know another one hehe.

still no abs news? hope everything has gone according to plan....

Jacci - good to see you back online. josiah climbed up on the couch yesterday too - gonna have to watch the monkeys!

anyway, off to bed for me, just dropped in to check on abs. See you all tomorrow

Bel

KelliC Guest

Hello eveyone,

Sorry I've been MIA for a while trying, trying to get everything ready for my two eldest girls to return to school, time has gone so quickly! I do hope everyone is well.
    This has probably already been discussed but has everyone tried cows milk on their bubba's cereal? I have yet to try Olivia with it but am looking at giving it a go soon.

Abs:- The suspense is killing all of us, please drop in soon to let us all know how it went

Mum21, I hope the move goes well and you don't end up with too many more bruises

Jacci, I am also pretty unoriginal when it comes to making food for Olivia to try, we have tried her on spag bol but she wasn't too interested, she does however love baked beans and spaghetti. Wow on Charlie climbing out of his cot, gees that brings back memories..I forgot what I had to look forward to..hehehehehe

Theresa, I hope the girls are feeling better really soon..xxx

Shell, Great to hear Holly's on the mend and allowed in contact with other people again, it will be nice for you both to get out.

Bel, I'm so glad Josiah is ok after his fall..My girls had so many falls when they were little and it would worry the heck out of me each and every time but as you know they are very resilient..

Hi to everyone else..

Kelli

Yeah Abs - Huge Congrats!!!!!!!

mum21 Guest

WOOHOO Congrats Abs. Glad things went well.

WooHoo... Huge congrats, Abs, Jen & Jordy.... You are going to have the most amazingly special day.... Yippeee...... Wishing you all the happiness in the world..... Big hugs from Mitch & Alexa... & a hand shake from Jeff LOL

OMG Jacci, that's scary, sounds like u've got a hudini on ur hands, hehe.

Hope the move goes well Amy.

WTG Abs, congrats, not long to go now, ur gettin married on my DH's b'day too.

Congratulations Abs, Jen & Jordy!
    Talk about leaving us in suspense lol!

Jacci- OMG you will have to set up a spy cam in his bedroom or something if he keeps doing that lol!

Nixon has been getting up on all fours recently and rocking so think it wont be too much longer! Not that i am comparing lol (well sort of but i shouldnt be since Nixon's development should only be that of a 7.5m old) but is anyone else's bub not crawling yet??

Babies seem to be crawling a lot sooner then i ever thought. I thought they started around 9months but most 9month olds that i know have been crawling for sometime already.

Not really anymore words from him either. Heaps of babble and sometimes sounds like bub or dad but lots and lotsa of grunting and roaring!

abs - CONGRATULATIONS!!! thats fantastic news

i finally worked out how to size the photo for the ticker, [email protected] photo though, will have to take a cute one and put on there this week.

jacci - OMG can't believe he is getting out the cot already! Friend of my sisters has a little boy who is 2 months older than arch and he was screaming everytime they put him in the cot, so they put him in a bed last week and he has slept soundly ever since!

I don't know what i'm going to do with houdini!!!! This morning gav got up to get him and he was half way out - he is just too smart for his own good - he stands on his pillow and grabs onto his mobile thing and pulls himself over - i'm amazed he hasn't killed himslef yet!

Going to get some Cream cheese today. Last night charlie had spaghetti bog and he loved it! for breakfast he has been having porridge and he loves that too - eats the biggest bowl of it.

Well charlie has actually stopped crying instead he screams at you like he is swearing at you in jiberish its very funny ( i think he has my temper!!!)

best go - i've got 2 haircuts and colours to do at 12.30 - gotta go out the back and clean the salon up a bit! Talk after

Jac

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast