Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #18

Shazz- Nixon's birthday is 4 days before his cousin Alyssa. So we are going to have a combined birthday for the 2 of them as it would fall on the same w/e for a party and all our family is the same.

KelliC Guest

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well!! Olivia is still not sleeping which makes it difficult especially because I work until midnight so when I get home I then have to sit with a very upset little girl so DH can get some sleep, I just wish these teeth would hurry, she still only has 2. It has been so quiet in here lately.

Jacci,
    I hope Charlie gets better soon and everything turns out ok. Glad to hear you're healing well after your little bike accident..

Theresa,
    Good luck for next week, I hope everything goes well.x

Hi to everyone else....
    Kelli
    x

abs Guest

Thanks Theresa, and best wishes for Georgie's results. Pics will be up (we are saying) by May 1st on Jordy's website at the latest, depending on how long it takes to get them (2 weeks the photographer is saying)

Hmm, hope Charlies lungs are okay Jac, not a nice thing to be doing

Shazz, why the conflict ? Thats not terribly nice of the family like that

Kelli, completely understand you on the teeth thing, we are having similar issues

Abs ~ No real conflict i just couldn't be bother having to compete probably shouldn't have written anything at all you just never know who is here really reading this

Talking

Hi

Im Ali and my DD Sarah was born 26/04/06 - 9 days overdue (really, who want's 2 be huge longer than they have to?) Im pg with number 2 due 13/08/07. Did not mean for them to be that close together but bd with contraception that does not always work .
    Have not noticed birthdays of other bubs, Have i just got to open my eyes or r they not there?

looking forward to first birthday, she hasn't mastered candles or presents yet but we still have 5 weeks to practise

hoping to move house this week will let u know.

Hi Ali, welcome!!! My little boy is one on 13th april. I have just taught him to blow out the candles - looks soo cute. were are you moving house too??? there are 2 or 3 girls in her now that are pregnant again.

Charlie has to go back to the doctor today - he is continually throwing up when he coughs and he can't stop coughing - this morning he coughed for about 2 hours! poor little baby

Sucks to hear Charlie is so sick. glad im not the only preggers 1 with a little age gap. we will have 'fun' (can u sense the sarcasm). Still waiting to hear from agent whether we got the house. all too stressful!
    only 1 week till U/S! hope it's a boy but as long as it's healthy i don't really mind too much

Hey everyone

Welcome Ali!

Jac - Hope Charlie's doing better soon, poor lil' tacker.

Well our exciting news from these parts is that Amber took her first steps! Yay! Very excting hehe. Now she's not doing it again, I think she just figures it's easier to crawl or be carried lol

Hi Ali, welcome to the group!
    congrats on your pregnancy again, I am also pg with baby 2 due end of october. So hopefully there will be an 18month gap.
    Joy in here is preg also due in October and Shell is pg due in August also! u might chat to her in belly buddies!
    im hoping for a girl this time around.

Congrats Sooz on Amber's first steps Yay!
    Poor Charlie, i hope he's ok Jacci, maybe croup or something similar? One of the bubs in mothers group just got it.
    Abs- how exciting only a few more days till the BIG day! congratulations in advanced and i hope the day is just perfect

i sent Nixon's bday party invites out today! We are having his party on the 21st April with his cousin Alyssa in Sydney. Im having fun organising it, i love planning things!

Hi everyone,

I haven't been in for ages, so I hope you are all well!!

Jacci - I hope they find out what is causing poor little charlie's cough, must be terrible for you to watch!!

Ali - welcome, I hope you are having a healty pregnancy and that the next few months are great for you!!

Abs - not long to the big day, I hope everything is going well for you leading up to the day!!

Nickers - I have sent out Tyron's invites too, I am trying to think of good and relatively inexpensive things (apart from lollies) to put in the party bags any ideas??

Well I hope everyone else is going well!

hi all.
    went to the dr's again and he said to keep going with this lot of antibiotics and hopefully when we go for the lung function it will show us what is really going on. he is not too bad during the day but at night and the mornings he has the worst bark!!

abs - i'm so excited not long for you now!!!!

party - i am starting to organise charlies party this week - not having anything big just a bbq with some of my friends and the girls in my mothers group.

KelliC Guest

Hello everyone, welcome Ali!

Lisa, just an idea for something to put in the the lolly bags, we always put little bottles of bubbles in each bag, a favourite with all ages!! Obviously we wouldn't let our little ones use them unsupervised, I get them for around 40-50c a bottle, lots of party shops have them!

Cheers,

Kelli

mum21 Guest

Hello everyone

Long time no talk, I've been so busy with moving, settling in, then my folks living with us for 2.5 weeks in between settlement of their old house and their new house. So that was interesting to say the least (under our house was like a storage shed).

Can you believe our babies are almost 1 (some already) I just don't know where the time has gone.

Congrats to those of you expecting #2 already, wish I was joining you

Abs - Just wanted to say GL with Jordy, Jen and your big day, just in case I forget between now and then.

Just a quick update on our front. Declan is up and walking while holding onto 1 of hands, still toothless, and is turning into a real little imp, the ratbag. Gets up to so much stuff and so quickly too.

Anyways, he is awake for his feed so better run.

Hi All Welcome Ali
    Sooz congrats on first steps
    Jacci great idea to teach charli to blow out candles I hadn't thought of that
    Declan is having a big bash because its DH's bday the day after so were having a party from 3 for the kids and from tea time for DH my biggest thing is
    PARTY BAGS what to put in them when about 10 of the kids are under 2! I want to do something they can have but am a bit of a loss at ideas! anyone got some suggestions
    Declan is going to the doctor today he has had the runs for over a week now I thought it was teething related as he is cutting 6 teeth all at once poor bugger he now has 3 teeth through! but on top of that he has a bad chesty cough a runny nose and today seems to have no sense of ballance so Im thinking he might have an ear infection or something! poor little bugger but on a good note he only woke twice last night and I only had to roll him over one of those times and he went back to sleep! Mind you he did have dimetapp but he has had that in the past and not sleep like that! So I am feeling pretty awake today for the first time in nearly a year!
    Not long not only 11 more sleeps to my little man is the big 1!

Lolly bags: i got a good suggestion from Tiggy when she had her twins first bday.
    She did up diff bags for the babies and kiddies.
    With the bubbas, there was a bib, a jar of baby food, a baby juice popper,some fruit sticks and a little photo frame, or something like that.
    with the kiddies: some things from Sparties in spotlight like a bendy man, bubbles, mixture of lollies.

because Nixon's party in combined with my sisters daughter i'll have to caht to her about it but i think its a good idea to put something different for the babies under say 18months. but i suppose if not then the adults get some treats to eat anyway!

Cant wait... there is gonna be a few birthdays coming up really soon woohoo....

Yay for amber taking her first steps...

Becky.. hope Declan is better really soon.. poor wee man...

Mum... Alexa has 8 teeth LOL... sharp little suckers thoug sometimes wish she was still gummy !!!!

Nickers... How is Nixon going???

Update:

Alexa is a little ratbag... she crawls in turbo speed & figured how to climb onto the couch using the foot stool... little monster... She is starting to get a real personality now, especially when she cant have what she wants LOL... almost like a mini tantrum...
    We almost have the night time sleeping sorted... she only grizzles for 10 mins or so at night now & is sleeping though again WOOHOO... I am starting to feel human again....

We have bookes our honeymoon & are hoping on the "big bird" over the ditch in October... cant wait.. only been married 2 1/2 years by the time we go LOL...

anyway better go do some work... BBL

mitch - that is great that she will put herself to sleep! charlie used to cry for about 10 minutes. that went on for about 3 months - now i don't hear a word out of him, hopefully this will happen for you. were's the honeymoon too?

Nicers - i might borrow your idea for the party bags.

becky - bugger about the 6 teeth - charlie is getting his 2 eye teeth at the moment and he's grumpy - i feel sorry for declan getting that many at one time

Jacci.. we are going to the Gold Coast for 10 days... I cant wait.. has been about 6 years since i was last over there!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast