Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in April 2006 #5

abs Guest

oh and Nickers, I believe Happy Birthday wishes are due for you - hope you have a good one !

Thanks Abs!

I've just gotten back from the shops. What a weird feeling my first birthday on my own! (with Nixon ofcourse) DH took me to lunch yesterday but had to work today.
    I just broke part of the computer desk when (got i feel fat now) sat on the end of it and it broke... i really hurt my back and grazed it, thankfully i wasn't holding Nixon at the time! So feeling a little sore and stupid at the moment!

abs Guest

big oops there Nickers - and good to hear G is doing REALLY well Theresa

now, does anyone remember who lived down south of perth in our group... that "tornado" that went through Australind... am sure one of the April girls was from there ?? Just hoping they are okay

Hi everyone,

Nickers, oops on the desk, must be poor workmanship though, can't have anything to do with baby weight...

Abs - that was Jelliebean, she lives in Bunbury which is close but hopefully she is okay,

Bel - sorry to hear that you aren't feeling to well.

Theresa - good to hear that Georgie is going well, hopefully they can help poor little Em soon and get her back on track!

Me - well the little man has been a bit off lately, just no quite himself, found out today that I had his immunisations a week early and just hoping that wasn't the cause of it!! Not much else to report, still going to the gym and having some success although I must be honest and can't say I enjoy it, I just have to do it!!

abs Guest

Hi lisa

she lived NEAR bunbury - but actually in Australind - it was either via the pressie thing or our cards thing we did that I remember - unless she has moved to Bunbury

abs Guest

quiet in here today - Jordy had his 4mnth needles this morning - cried more than the 2month ones... Got home about 12 and he fell asleep on Jen's chest (she was sitting down) not long after. He just woke up - hasn't slept that long during the day in ages

He's having another feed now

Just got back from mothers group.
    I thought id take advantage of the nice weather and walk there!
    but my from place i need to drive a min or two to get to the walking track.
    i put Nixon in the car shut the house door and realised i didnt have the keys!! Oops!
    i rang DH he had to come home from Tullamarine (approx25min) My neighbour was home so we went and sat in her house waiting for dh to come back.
    I still made it to mothers group on time but without my well needed excersice!

abs Guest

oopsie - thank god for the ring road hey Nickers... would hate to have to do that using the pre RR route

and I've shut the front door many a time without my keys... Either ring the doorbell, or ring Jen "honey can you let me in"

Thats 2 stupid things ive done in two days whats going on!!
    I didnt know the way before Ring Road but it probably would have taken twice as long!

Oh dear Nickers, ouch & oops.

Theresa, so how r they goin with Em?

Needles & checkup tomorrow. Both Tue mum's groups (fortnightly) said how much Holly has grown, so will wait & see.

Great Stats for Georgie Theresa! Hope all goes well with Em. Even though she hasnt put on weight just recenty, 800g in the prior few weeks is pretty good.
    I

abs Guest

Morning everyone

oh what a poor boy... Jordy had his needles yesterday morning - cried most of the day, inbetween sleeps - barely ate

but then slept all night - and being a real sook at the moment

Poor Jordy... Hope he returns to his normal self today.
    Taking Nixon on Saturday. last time i woosed out and got DH to take him...i seen so many needles & things going in him when he was born to last a long time.
    Hey if anyone has any updated pics of their bubs feel free to email them to me [email protected], i love seeing everyone's bubs growing up!

Hehe Nickers, is good to c pics isn't it. Mine are in my www.

Holly went well with needles again, of course cried whilst having them but then quickly forgot, fed her straight after & she smiled at receptionists on way out. CHC checkup tomorrow to check her stats, dressed weigh today = 5.42kg.

abs Guest

hmm, well he just slept for several hours - now having another feed

and I do need to do update his website bigtime... will send you that best shot we have of him though Nickers... everyone simply loves it (was gonna put it in the ticker, but having trouble getting into the account - might create another one)

what a charmer Abs!
    and i just realised your user name is your initals! Here i was thinking it was for your six pack!
    I just put a couple more pics i took today of Nixon up on his website.

Great stats on Holly. I think Nixon would have or be close to hitting the 5kg mark now! i like the new ticker photo, cheeky grin!

abs Guest

hehe, nup no 6pack here

Hi All

Abs..hope Jordy is feeling more his usual self soon..It reminded me that I have to make Abbey's appt soon..Was it harder to hold him this time? Abbey is really strong and DP and trouble holding her last time so i hope its not too bad this time.

Great stats on both Georgie and Holly, they are both getting so big. and good luck Theresa with Emma.

Nickers.. hope your not hurt from the desk, and I wonder what thge third thing will be lol, don't things like that come in threes. I will have to update my www with newer pics. Oh and Happy Birthday (sorry its late lol)

Hi everyone else!!

Abbey is doing really well, she grabs at everything in reach, which means I have to get in the habit of putting my hair back because when she grabs it she pulls hard and its hard to get her to let go. She is rolling from tummy to back all the time now, so tummy time now consists of her rolling and me putting her back on her tummy, she finds it pretty funny lol. Not much else news here. I haven't had Abbey weighed since her 2 month needles so it will be good to see how much she weighs now when I get her 4 month ones, she is such a chubby bubby.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast