Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #9

Lisa.... You are just being greedy.... send some boobage my way please LOL..... I would love to throw away my padded push up bra!!!!!!!!!

Mitch you can have at least 2 cup sizes... that would take me down to a B and I would be happy with that!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

mitch have 2 cup sizes of mine too. That would take me down to a C atm My DH reckons he wants me to BF forever.

PMSL girls... I was fully filling a D maternity bra, now only a C, but I'm more than happy with that as they were just too heavy before. Although Sush my DH loved my BF BB's too but he wasnt allowed to touch most of the time which he hated, hehehehehe.

Well If I take all that is on offer I will go from a B to a EE OMG I ber Jeffs eyes would fall out LMAO.....

Hey Shell I C u R Looking at TTC soon... way to go... we are looking at TTC next year, since I cant rely on a 9 month pregnancy I need to be back at work a year to be intitled to paid maternity leave again.....

abs Guest

hmm, no complaints on cup size here - either before, during, or after

/runs away and gets back to work

Hi everyone,

I have sent you all your secret santa buddies, could you please let me know if you don't receive the email.

Thanks!!!

abs Guest

I've got mine... now to start looking

whoo hoo how exciting got mine!
    ok so whats the plan, when we send the package it is kept a secret??
    and at what stage should we send the pressie?

Yes it should be kept a secret who it is from!

I don't think we should send the presents until the first week of December is that okay with everyone??

yep that sounds good to me! That gives everyone atleast 3 weeks or so to go shopping!

Hi everyone hope everyone is well
    I thought i would update Ryans Stats with his 6 month check
    2month= Weight 5.3kg length 57cm HC 39
    4month= Weight 6.6kg length 63cm HC 41.5cm
    6 month =Weight 7.8kg length 67.5cm HC 44cm

oh i nearly forgot Ryan got his first tooth on Monday and his second one popped through today Bf is fun :eek: got to be on the ball and watch his face i can tell when his about to bite i take him off so no real damage yet

wow i can't believe christmas is nearly here where has this year gone ??
    Last edited by ~shazz~; October 27th, 2006 at 08:54 PM.

abs Guest

sounds like a plan to me Nickers and Lisa, though depending on how vocal we've been with where we are, you can sometimes guess where the item came from by the postal markings

Awesome stats shazz. Ryan is doing really well - and hehe re his face.

Still no sign of teeth here, but he is really starting to get this eating thing happening. Is sooo funny the faces Jordy pulls when it comes to food. Pear and Sweet Potato are his favourites so far, Pumpkin, various Farex, Apple and Banana (only tried that once though) are all a no go at the moment

Shazz- great Stats with ryan! how was he when his tooth came through?
    Nixon's first tooth cut through yesterday! you can just feel this sharp little bit so i may have to be careful bf as the week goes by too!
    I think the 2nd wont be far behind cutting through. How long do they generally take from first cutting through to being all the way up?
    swimming today!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

No teeth here either!

Abs, Charlie loves pumpkin most of all! Carrot and sweet potatoe aren't far behind. He's not fond of apples or pears, but am going to stew my own pears this weekend and will see if that makes a difference.

Lisa, got your email!

yep pear & apple are Nixon's fav so far.
    wasnt to fussed at potato but liked sweet pot/pot together.
    trying pumkin this arvo!

Yeah I saw ur ticker, cool Mitch. We were going to this mth but thought I'd try & shed a few more kgs first, have lost 1more, now 4 to go for pre-pg weight. I never thought of looking into if can get maternity leave b4 going back for another 12mths, but mine is unpaid. I just have to go back F/T for 4.5wks to get my 6.5wks LSL + will have 4wks A/L. Better check that huh, hehe.
    Yeah my g'friend was induced at 35wks with a 3lb baby girl also due to IUGR, but her 2nd (boy) was normal sized, lets hope it's the same for u.

Hehehe on the teeth & feeding Shazz. Ryan's coming along nicely. U said it, yeah was just thinkin yesterday it's only 8wks away. I only fed Holly for 3wks after her 1st tooth came thru but luckily she didn't bite but in the first 8wks she did nothing but bite, hehe.

Nickers, Holly's 2nd tooth was just starting to cut through on a Tue & was thru by Thu. First was similar, however she was fine with the 1st but sooky with the 2nd.

Abs, we've only tried rice cereal, apple & pumpkin (homemade) so far & although screws face up at first, eventually hoes into it, hehe.

Nickers ~ ryan had a bit of a runny nose and a slight temp i thought we were in for another cold so i started to give him a dose of damazin and then feed him and it just din't feel right so i poked my finger in there ( brave ) and there it was and today it is half way up don't really sure how long it takes to come all the way up he really wasn't anymore whinger then normal ( lol is that a word ) and the second one i only knew he got that cause i was showing Nanny his tooth and bam now there is 2

Shell ~ wtg on the TTC and i really hope i can continue to BF we have come so far i so don't want to give up just yet

Abs ~ Ryan is eating mainly vegies he loves sweet potato and rice and pumkin and rice his not real fussed about them with out the rice though tonight he is trying sweet and brocoli (sp) puree i'm more determined to have a kid that likes his vegies ( my other 2 would live on sweets and dairy if i let them )

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast