Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2007 #11

Hey there everyone, MIA once again. So busy ATM I just can't keep up. Had a big Chrissy dinner with my brother who came to visit & will miss Christmas day...lots of fun.
    Happy Anniv to Jen (sorry I'm a bit late).

News here, turns out Charlie now has 4 teeth & I only just discovered them. Two top ones, though not the ones it supposed to be LOL. DH said he looks a bit funny, its the next ones along.

Hi Cindy, can't say I've ever been told to cut that bottle out. To me that's the most important as it's what puts him off to sleep & how he knows it's bed time. If he doesn't want it then we usually get a 4am wake up, otherwise through til morning. Yes, it's over 40 up here so Charlie has water all the time.

Ok, got to go. If I don't get back on here before I head away hope you all have a GREAT CHRISTMAS with bubs & you all get spoilt. Safe travels.

P.s got the Chrissy PJ's, one says "my first christmas" the other is "show me the presents", very cute.

Hi!

geez - no teeth here yet!! Not that I'm expecting any anytime soon! I've booked Dylan in for gymbaroo for term 1 next year which I know he's going to love - it will be the 2 of us only as well which will be nice! And he'll do swimming as well!
    He finally started bopping to music the last couple of days!! I'm sure Louis was doing that by now - but then again I had the dance school then so he was around music all the time!

Melissa - thats great your getting her down to sleep awake!! I do that with Dylan but lately he's been really difficult. I ended up feeding him at around 8.30pm last night and then he settled a bit more...just hates going to sleep at night...only had one wake up after that though - around 2am and then slept until 6am...
    Ooh wonder if your p/g??? How exciting - doesn't sound normal to throw up after fillings??? When will you test?? Let us know straight away!!

Kel - sorry to hear you're so buys and had some dramas! I hope it all settles down soon! Yeah on Lily nearly crawling!

Cindy - Hi!! My gosh - she's is sooo much bigger than Dylan - I assume about the same length though?? We have Dylans check on the 20th.
    Dylans having 4 day feeds - no night feeds although like last night his last one was a bit later cos I just don't seem to have enough milk earlier than 4 hours after his last feed...I even gave him some formula last night before he went down first just because I'm so worried about it....I probably haven't been looking after myself as well either...
    So do you mean middle of the night feed or like a 10pm feed?
    Yep - Dylan has water - and he's now worked out how to drink from Louis' shrek water bottle! LOL! So funny to see him lifting up a big water bottle for a drink! hehe.

Erin - wow on all those teeth! Aww the pj's sound so cute!! Have a great Chrissy!!

K - off to the park this morning and then lots of shopping....better run!

Hi all,
    Just did the test yesterday and am NOT pg. Didnt think so, but am still feeling sick, especially after eating my dinner. I just cant seem to eat a big meal and when I try, its painful and if I have anything to drink after it, it hurts even more..right at the top of my tummy. Maybe my stomach has shrunk with weight loss...could be a good thing, or maybe its a bug. And one of my fillings is still giving me trouble when I bight down...must be hitting a nerve, so I will call the dentist on Monday.
    Good to hear from you Erin and wow at Charlies 4 teeth. Sounds like they didnt give you too much trouble. Glad you finally got your pjs too!
    Hey Cindy, long time no hear. Hope you and the girls are well. Olivia has just dropped down to 43 bottles a day. Do what you think Char wants and needs...whatever youre comfy with And she is a big girl. I have a little one, shes only 8.3kgs and 68cm. And Liv drinks water all the time. When she was littler, I would give her a sip out of my glass, now I just put her sippy cup next to her on the floor and she has it when she wants.
    Kel congrats at Lil crawling. Hope things are going well for you.
    Hey Kristie. How are you and the boys? Must do a catch up again soon. Jymbaroo sounds like fun, must looking into it, but we're already doing swiming again next term. Hope you had fun shopping...Got mine out of the way, its so busy out there!
    Hello to everyone else
    Love Melissa

Hello ladies,

Mel, hope you feel better soon, that tummy doesn't sound too good!

Kris - did you survive shopping? We went to knox on thursday night and it was a nightmare, i'm off there today with pip. Argh.

Erin - i seem to have lost a post i made earlier, so I hope you enjoyed your bro's visit. I'm sure the PJ's will be cute!

Us - MG breakup yesterday, we had 9 screaming babies here in the house trying to take a chrissie photo!! I have video , it's hillarious. Other than that, just looking for more wedding stuff. Pip now goes "da da da" like a sewing machine - starts off slowly and then ramps up the volume & speed! It's so funny, and DF loves it.

Anyhows, we're off now. byes!

Hi girls,

Sorry haven’t been around much lately. Phoebe has discovered she can roll everywhere so I’ve been playing catch the kid most days. She is just starting to get up on her knees and I’m hoping that the Chrissie tree is not going to be the incentive to get going lol We had her Santa photo done and she luuuuurved him. Got a big smile for the photo. No teeth yet either, I don’t think they are ever going to come through. She is just on 8kgs now. I had her weighed last week coz my arm was starting to get sore from holding her lol I went through her pics from the SCN the other day and I can’t believe she was ever that little. I’m actually excited about Christmas this year YAY! It’s a tradition in our family to do brekky but no one is going to be around this year, my sis has her IL’s, mum is working, dad is going to the cemetery, and usually we don’t see my little bro until well past midday. So I’m a little miffed at that.

Mel- I hope you feel better soon.

Erin-I hope you have a nice time away. Yay on Charlie’s teeth.

Cindy- We haven’t done night feeds for awhile now. Phoebe has 3-4 a day 180 mls and 3 solids. We are just starting on the water as I tried her before and she wanted none of it.

Kris-Sometimes I feel like I’m a single mum with Steve hours. How cute Dylan bopping.

Kaz- We get bub bub bub and ma ma mam but only when she is crying or having a whinge lol

Jen- (belated) Happy anniversary.

Kel-Yup Phoebe has done the face planting ( I always have a giggle) she gets so frustrated. She just hasn’t figured out how to move yet.

Hi!

Dylan can wave!!! Soo cute!! He did it today in the car and I thought it was a bit of a fluke but we got him to do it at dinner as well!!! So funny!
    Had a huge day today - Had a delivery in the morning and then went shopping (didn't end up doing it all yesterday!) So I've basically got all the xmas shopping done other than the food we need for fresh food we need for the day! I'm going to have so much fun wrapping everything!

Melissa - Sorry to hear your not p/g??? You poor thing though - a bug doesn't sound good...
    Sounds like a good idea to have a catch up! I'm thinking maybe a Jan catch up now??

Kaz - I've just been going locally to Chirnside Park but it's busy enough!! I went to e/l yesterday though and it really wasn't that bad...I think everyones going to Knox! LOL! Wow - sounds like a lot of chaos at your mg lunch - lots of fun though as well I bet!

Tiffanny - Glad you guys are well! Thats great she's grown so much! Thats probably all that Dylan weights as well! Wow at the mumum and bubub!! I think Dylans a little way off words yet (and I hope so - he already thinks he's 1!! standing up all the time and getting into mischief)

I've got to wrap pressies but I don't think I've got that much for Dylan - It's hard though because with only an 18m gap and having boys there's not much more we need for that age ifykwim? I think I'll just wrap up some of the smaller presents for him as well...I mean they're going to share everything anyway...

Enjoy your weekends - chat later!

Hello everyone,

HOw are you all today, hopefully everyone is well.

We're ok, Lily is being a bit difficult, but she's good. She's decied tht 3.30am is a good time to party and for the past three nights we have been up for at least 1hr at that time. As well as waking every few hours for her dummy. Last night I cracked it and yelled at her She was just having a ball, laughing and pulling my hair. She eventually went to sleep at 4.30 until 7.15. DH got up and took her off me when I yelled at her, even though he had to get up at 5am for work. Poor guy. I was just so tired, as well as not feeling well myself with a chest and throat infection. (I think its from the stress of prac and as well as a bit of a family crisis we're having too.) She was sleeping so well last week....
    She's into everything now, and can get to the chrissy tree and pressies! She almost pulled it down on top of herself the other day and gave mummy a heart attack! She's also into licking the tiles and blowing raspberries on them, nice. Now I have to at least vacuume every day or two...just what I need: more to do!

Erin, nice to hear from you! Glad to hear that Charlie is well.

Melissa, I hope you're feeling better today, 4 fillings suck! I think I'll probably have to get a few when we have some spare money...

Kaz, mg sounds like it was bit bit of a laugh! And LOL at Pip and his 'dadada' I can just imagine it, hehe. Good luck with the rest of the wedding plans, sounds like you're doing pretty well with it all.

Tifany, Glad to hear you and Pheobe are well. I know what you mean about them growing so much, though for you it must be so good to see her getting so big cause she was premmie. Lily is now about 9 or 9.5kg, I haven't weighed her recently, I really should do it soon! Yep, I have a bit of a giggle when Lil face plants too, I can't help myself... She does it and sort of looks at me as if to say 'well that didn't go well...' So funny.

Kris, How cute that Dylan can wave! Lil can too, but its very selective waving, she usually only does it for my mum! God on you getting your chrissy shopping done. I still have a bit to go. I hate going out in the crowds with Lily so I will do it when DH has a day off.

Ok gotta go my grumpy monkey is grumping....

We don't wave But I haven't actually been "teaching" him IYKWIM?

Kel - hehehe, I'm vacuuming every day, mopping every second day here, what with the dogs and cats and Pip. No good on the 3:30 parties! Don't you just feel horrid when you yell at them? I found myself about to yell at Pip the other day and had a good yell at the cats instead...

Hopefully today will be fine enough for me to go for a walk, a bit worried atm cause there's an escaped convict (how draconian!) they're searching for in the Hills area - DF was driving to the forest yesterday to walk the dog and his car was stopped and the cops looked inside, asked where he was going ... all a bit strange. I never used to worry about stuff like that - I'd "be aware, not alarmed" but now I find myself alarmed ... how strange that motherhood has affected me like that!

Anyhows, my plans for today are re-organising the kitchen. I got a HUGE order of tupperware and plan on decanting all my bits and pieces into the tupperware. Least Pip has trouble opening tupperware!

Have a good day all! Hugs, waves and kisses to abound to our raspberry-blowing babies!

Hi -
    I am halfway thru posts but just has to say that I found Beau standing in his cot before!
    xxx

Hi!

Had a rotten night last night - dylan was soo unsettled so brought him with me and then we both had unsettled sleeps all night - LOL. I felt like such a zombie today! We had such a busy day though - brekky in the morning with old school friends and a bbq at Cindy's this afternoon! Both the boys have runny noses and I think the beginnings of a cold so I drugged them up tonight and put the vaporiser on so we'll see how we go! For the first time in ages I got them to bed early without any dramas and I haven't heard from them since so we'll see!

Kel - Oh no at the early wake ups!!! I don't think I'd cope at all if Dylan started doing that! I hope it stops soon! I completely understand the yelling - especially in the middle of the night when you can never cope as well! Big hugs!! We all get frustrated sometimes!

Kaz - Dylan doesn't wave all the time just sometimes...They all learn to do things at different times - I never even though to teach Louis and then dh's mum started doing it with him and he did straight away - don't know how old he was prob more like 10-11months...Gosh your good with vacuuming and mopping!! Although we don't have pets but our floors get grotty very quickly...after xmas I'm getting our carpets cleaned again...Dylans not sicking up half as much as he used to and the floors are all marked from it - so gross..I figure there's no point before we serve xmas dinner over them anyway! LOL!
    How scary about the "escapee"- I haven't even heard about it! Hope they catch him soon! Have fun with your tupperware!!

Jen - Woohoo!! Go Beau!!

Chat later!

Hi All,
    I've been up since 430am...with a massive cramp in my calf, just like the ones I used to get when I was pregnant, then for some reason I havent been able to get to sleep. Feeling much better now, must have had a tummy bug. Just finished my pill and officially ttc after af comes and goes...wow. Olivias been good, sleeping heaps lately I think coz she tires herself out so much during the day. She got her first black eye the other night, we were at the pub abd she was sitting on my knee and leant forward hitting the corner of her eye on the big wooden table...boy did she scream and there was a big blue welt on her eye...ouch. The yesterday we had a near miss at my dads, she found his lamp and pulled on it, lucky my brother was there to catch it (my sister was too busy talking to notice). Funny how some people are child aware and others have no clue!!!
    Hey Kel, hope Lils been good for you and no more party time. Lol at licking the tiles...I hate mopping...but i know its coming!!!
    Kaz, Olivia doesnt wave either...thats ok, haf the time at the moment she doesnt want to look at me either...too busy
    Hey Kristie, sounds like you had a busy day. Hope the boys are good for you and that they dont get sick either.
    Well, I should go....I need to ring my relis in England......
    Chat soon
    Love Melissa

Kel- LMAO at Lil licking the tiles. Dp does ours every 2nd day. Not that she is interested in them when it's much more fun to try and catch the dogs ears or tail. I have 2 boxers and they are so patient with her, she's alll over them. A couple of weeks ago Phoebe was up at all ours 4-5 days in a row and yeah I yelled at her just out of pure frustration but felt sooooo guilty after.

Mel- Oh no at Olivia's eye. Wow at ttc, hope it's short and safe road to bubba no2. Phoebe has been slepping lots lately too ,I've been wondering whether she's going through a growth spurt (or it's just the constant rolling lol)

Jen- What a clever little munchkin Beau is.

Kris- How are the boy's today?

Kaz- It's funny how your whole perspective on things changes when you have a child hey!

Us- Feeling a bit grrr today. Phoebe has been an angel and the grr has nothing to do with her. We (steve and my parents) went to a little Chrissie remembrance ceremony at the cemetary where Lachie is and I got soooo angry. It's complicated so I wont go into full detail, this is our 2nd Christmas without him and my folks went full out to "decorate" his headstone and plot, I know this is their way of coping but I'm an intensely private person when it comes to my little boy (it's my way of being able to protect him), my grrr is that they didn't even ask me or steve if we minded what they were going to do. So that's my main grrr but I still feel grrr grrr grrr- I hope that makes sense.

Anywho I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope your little ones get spoilt rotten and be safe in the New Year xoxoxoxox

Tiffanny and Phoebe
    Last edited by tiffanny; December 17th, 2007 at 10:50 AM. Reason: illiterate fingers lol

Hi!

It must be a week of firsts for us - Dylan clapped hands tonight! hehe. I haven't even showed him he's just managed to work it out on his own! LOL! Louis has also done 2 weeks on the potty today! Yeah!
    We just chilled out at home which was nice. Dylan wasn't keen on an arvo sleep at all today and needed me to cuddle him - then he fell straight asleep!
    They've still got runny noses but don't seem to be full on sick...just lots of snot! LOL! Hopefully it doesn't get any worse!

Melissa - Ouch! Those cramps are awful! Good Luck TTC!!! Hope it happens quickly for you! How exciting! Poor little munchkin with her black eye! Dylan had a little blood lip today after falling and knocking himself...

Tiffanny - Big hugs! I can understand where you're coming from...You're allowed to feel grr about it! I hope you feel better soon!
    You have a Merry Christmas as well! It will certainly be a very exciting one with all of our bubs having they're first christmas!
    Look forward to hearing about Phoebes big day!!

Hope everyone else is well! It's pretty quiet in here - I'm sure your all busy with xmas events and shopping!!! Chat later!

A quick Hi from me whilst trying to pack for our Holiday.

Charlie can officially crawl now, he also just started clapping his hands 2 days ago. Must have picked that one up at the Library. Last night we had to drop his cot down as when I went in to check on him he was sitting up hanging onto the edge....little bugger. So things are changing here, wont settle to sleep as easy as he used to, that's becoming a pain.

Well must go. Hope everyone is well, Have a great Christmas & catch up with you all soon I hope.

p.s Wow to those of you ttc.....nice one!!!

Hi All,
    Sorry been a bit MIA, we went away on the weekend and have been trying to do Xmas type stuff and all!
    Erin - wow at charlie clapping and oficially crawling! What a clever bugger! Congrats on the holiday x
    Kaz - Wow you sound so super organised! How scary with the prison break! Bet you he wasnt half as cute as that boy! I have seen too many movies I wouldnt have left the house at all!
    Mel - Poor Olivia with the black eye! Lucky they are tough...holy you know what at TTC!
    Tif - You poor love, it's a really personal thing losing an angel and I know what you are saying - hopefully your Dh understands? I hear you with Phoebe and the puppies, we have two too and B would eat them if he could I am sure!
    Kris - Go Dylan! Clapping mummy! Beau has a snotty nose too but a cough aswell so I hope it doesnt develop into something more...
    US - Beau is standing in his cot, climbing the drawers in the kitchen, and the oven and can get up the step in the hallway and crawl away! He is falling a lot as a result and he is a bit crappy because of his snotty nose - I wonder if it means his teeth are popping thru at the top?
    We need to move his cot down too - hopefully this weekend, he got some cool toys from his Nan and Pop on the weekend and is very interested in the rolling balls that came with his caterpiller pull along.
    Ok best go, B is growing tired of the jolly jumper...
    xxx

Hi all,

Well just thought I'd give you all a big surprise and tell you that I am officially pregnant again. SURPRISE!! (I beat you all to it!! LOL! Not that I was tryign to beat anyone to anything... )

Don't worry it came as a surprise to us too. I am about 7wks according to my own calculations I will have to have a dating scan done though cause I'm not completely sure of af dates.

We weren't trying and it is just a fluke that it happened. I don't mean to sound so flippant about it, but we weren't planning on ttc for at least another 6mths.

Gotta go, Lil's awake...and DH needs a hand, hehe.

OMG KEL

Congratulations and WOW

OMG what great news Kellie....he,he don't worry think you will all beat me in that race!
    All the best.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast