Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2007 #13

Oh jen youre not having much luck are you??

Hi!

Oh no Jen - there's nothing worse...maybe next time write it in a word document and then just copy it across???? Then at least you'll have a copy if anything happens when you got to post....Grrr though...

Texted Kaz and she's well...just been back at work and busy!

Hope you enjoyed your sundays - we're off to Geelong adventure park tomorrow with the boys - should be heaps of fun but I can't go on the waterslides...grrr - hehehe.

Chat later!
    Last edited by Krisvee; March 23rd, 2008 at 07:54 PM.

Hi all,

We just went down to the local shopping centre where they had farm animals. Olivia loved it. So did I!!!!!

Glad to hear kaz is ok. I wonder how erin is going with her move and we also havent heard from tiffany lately. I guess everyone is busy, unlike myself surfing the net every 5 minutes!!!

Well, my boobs are huge!!! I am going to have a major stress about my dress if I cant fit into it. I didnt tell the lady yesterday....maybe i should.

Anyway, I better attend to my screaming child who is refusing to go to sleep.

Hi Ladies and bumps,
    Well we are home now. We ended up staying down there for an extra couple of days as my Nana passed away the day we were going to leave so we stayed until the funeral. I met one of my Dad's brother's for the first time. It was so weird he wasn't what I imagined lol I am so impressed with Phoebe and how she handled the long trip back although by the end of both days she was getting antsy which is only to be expected. She has a carpet burn blister on her big toe from going nuts in the hotel room. Phoebe has her great grandfather totally wrapped around her little finger. I hope everyone has had a nice Easter. We didn't bother much at all with it. Phoebe got a lil bunny from my Nana but thats about it. I'm going to freeze it until I think she is ready for chocolate. Lol I got a rude awakening yesterday morning through being bitten on the nose. Her toothy pegs aren't all the way up and she already knows what to do with them. I'm hoping to send out her birthday invites this week, I know I've left it a bit late but with my Nana passing I haven't thought about it much but it wasn't going to be a big thing anyway. I start back at work on Tuesday (not looking forward to it but have no choice). Phoebe isn’t too well at the mo she picked up a bug from my sis and it’s gone straight to her chest. Temp of 37.9 this morning so off to the Dr’s we went. She is not taking her bots (I’m resorting to syringe feeding her) and doesn’t want any of her food other than some pumpkin soup. My hat is off to you all having another bub, I don’t think I could handle it. Had her weighed today at the Dr’s, she is 8.62 kg. Daddy and daughter are asleep so the Kingstons have come out of hiding and I’m having some me time.

Mel- OMG CONGRATULATIONS I hope you have a H & H pg. Only 3 weeks til the wedding WOW!! Where has the time gone! I think I'll be dreaming of my wedding for the next 50 years or so. Lol now that Steve is home I have to try and catch the pc when he is not on it that’s my excuse.

Kel- Awwwww a lil boy, Congratulations. I keep telling Steve that when we are ready to go again that if we don’t have a boy we are going until we have another one. I read your other post about Lily sleeping *hugs* Phoebe went through something similar a few weeks ago for no apparent reason. Yaaaaay at Miss Lily walking that’s fabulous, such a clever lil girl. I’ve found that Phoebe too wants the food off my plate rather than what she is supposed to be having so I did the same and just put her food on my plate lol Ugh I hear ya on the trucks n cars. Here I was hoping that she would be a flower/butterfly girl but nope she likes the boys toys lol

Jen- I’ve had that happen just once to me and I was peeved off but twice I can only imagine the choice words being said at the time lol Sorry to hear Beau isn’t too good I hope his toothy comes through soon for him.

Kris- Phoebe isn’t getting much for her birthday. I would love to go nuts but she has enough toys and a trusty ol’ shoe box is her fave thing at the min.

Erin- Wherever you are I hope you are all well.

Anyway the two terrors are awake now so I better go.

Hey Tif,

good to hear from you. I am sorry that your nana passed away, although am glad that you got to stay back for your goodbyes. Also sorry that Phoebe has picked up a bug. Not long til her b'day hey! Olivia's is next tuesday. I was just going to get a hills swing set off ebay with atoddler swing. I think that will be it and she can be spoilt by everyone else.

Yep, three weeks til my wedding, today my boobs are instant bigger and am finding that I am hungry alot. I am really worried that i wont fit into my dress. If not I saw a beautiful maternity dress at preggie central that would look nice on!!!! But I really want to fit into this one...maybe the dressmaker will have to take it out!!!

I am having trouble getting Liv to sleep at a decent hour. Shes still awake...wide awake, despite bottle bath massage. She usually goes down between 8 and 830. What time does everyone put thier bubs to bed???? Shes still up in the middle of the night...no feeds though but wants in bed with us and we usually give in.

Well better go, chat soon

Love Melissa

Hey,

Am going to get olivias needles done today. Its a week early but with everything happening at the moment I think today is a good day for it. When I am there I will also mention that I am pregnant again, so kill 2 birds with one stone.

Have a good day

Hey Mel,
    We had a good afternoon with my Nana on the saturday and she got to cuddle Phoebe properly which she couldn't do before. She passed early on the sunday morning so we have some nice last memories of her and it really made my Nan's day when we were there. Most nights she is in bed by 7:30-8pm.

Phoebe had a bad night lasnight ended up in bed with us again. I was ready to bundle her up and take her to the hospital she sounded so horrid, which caused an arguement between Steve and I.

I really really really don't want to go to work this arvy with her being sick. I know they would understand but would be pushing my luck if I didnt go in. The only way I can put it in words is that I dont/cant rely/trust steve to look after her. He thought I was nuts to take her to the Dr's yesterday, he was putting it down to her teeth grrrr bloody men!!!!!!

Goodmorning lovely ladies!!

Well I feel like a new woman today. Lily slept through the night (YYYAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!) so I didn't have to get up, I didn't get up to pee at all and DH got up with her at 6.30 this morning. Not to mention that I went to bed at 8.45 last night and didn't get up til 8am this morning, so almost 12hrs sleep, hehehe!! But I was just so tired. As well as the quickie DH and I just indulged in for the first time in....who remembers! Ohhhh, I feel so refreshed! LOL

Kris, you mentioned that you'll be moving later in the yr (I was wondering if you would!!) where will you be going? How exciting for you, I can't wait til we can get out of here and into a house. As well as the suburb, it's not the nicest.

Mel, LOL @ your boobs, hehe. Mine started making milk as soon as I was pg. I should have known I was from that (but nooo, it took me until 7wks to figure it out!), but I just thought it was still from bfing Lil, since I had only stopped completely a few weeks beforehand! And yep, mins are melons too! As for the weight gain, I have only put on two kg's this time so far. With Lil I put on at least a kg a month religiously.
    That's great that olivia liked the animals. I want to take Lily to the city farm we have around the corner. I'm not sure how she'll go though. We saw some dogs the other day at the pet store and the lady got one out for her to pat and when I tired to take her hand to pat it, she kept looking away and fidgeting like she was thinking 'get that thing away from me before I burst into tears!' It was funny. So bigger animals....well we'll have to see.
    I usually try to get Lily into bed by 8.00, but never any later than 9.30. Lately it's been 7-7.30, but her sleeps are all over tha place so it will almost definately be different in a few days. Good luck with her needles I hope she ok with them.

Tiffany, sorry about your grandma. Its nice you got to see her and she got to see pheobe too and say bye before she passed though.
    Hehe, with this bub I kept telling DH that if it was another girl we'd be going back for more. He really doesn't want another one and has said he's getting the chop as soon as he's out. I want him to wait a few years in case we change our minds. I would like another, but I don't think it will happen.

Ok that's it for us for now, bye!!

I went and got Olivias needles today. She was asleep by the time we got there and didnt wake up. So unfortuately she was jabbed asleep, but that certainly woke her up. Shes been grizzly since...i would be too with 3 needles and being woken up by it. She didnt have her afternoon nap and has only just gone dow. I will let her sleep for a bit though. Poor little mite.

Has bloods done just for paper work. Now have to book myself in. Feeling crap though today. Very hard not to say anything to my mum. She asked me if I was ok coz I was all red and blotchy looking. I guess I just feel warmer already. She also remarked on how I lost weight around my thighs. thankfully my top is loose coz my boobs....well you know!!!!

Hope eveyone is doing well. back to work for me tomorrow

Gosh this is about my third attempt at reading everyones posts and replying!!
    First and foremost CONGRATS MEL!!!!
    Lol at your several tests!!! Wow its going to be filled with new bubbas in here soon! I am sure the posts will decline rapidly! Poor little lamb getting stuck when she is asleep!! What a treasure! What a wake up call! Oh when are you going to tell your mum?
    TIffany - Sorry to hear about your nan, its lovely that Phoebs got to spend time with her and you have some snaps to show her when she gets older x i hope she gets better soon tho - poor thing.
    Kel - I hear you on moving to a bigger house - where are you now and where are you looking to move? Yay on lils sleeping thru!! Yipee! Lol at your milk - i am going to have to have a cesar next one so i am contemplating taking motilium from the get go if nothing appears - after the trouble i had with my milk and Beau. Kel Ikea has a nice easel that is cheap = or what about threading a ribbon thru a roll of paper and hanging it from a hook onthe wall? If space is an issue....otherwise you can get coloured blackboard paint now too! Not that our bubbas are really ready for all of that! Except dylan and louis in the nuddy!
    Kris in my other post i had suggested lots of toys but its gone now and i cant remember half of it! There is a special natural timber dump truck i have seen thats loevly and chunky but its 185 bucks!!! Hope you and the boys are well!
    Hi Kaz and Erin hope you are good too....
    Us - super buggered with all the extra cleaning and 'merchandising' of my house! The photographer was here yesterday so thats all done - first inspection on Sat!
    Beau is much better, no more power voms and back on his food etc - still a cling on but I made an effort today to have special play times as all of easter we were so busy painting and cleaning we were just trying to amuse him IYKWIM not enjoy it! On another note we were talking last night about going again and i said well maybe another year and DH said we are not getting any younger (he is 8yrs older than me) so we are going to try in August!! Exciting!!!! But i have a prescription for the pill as i had such an awful painful ovulation last period but i am a bit scared to go back on it - whadya think ladies?
    Ok better run
    Love to all
    x

Wow, we're so quiet in here lately!

Well we had the worst day of all days. I am sooo glad DH was home, because Lily was hell on legs today. All she did was whinge and she only wanted me. I was going insane. I've done something to my back too so I cant walk with her and when we sit on the lounge together she tries to stand on my belly and is always pinching my boobs/nipples! DH took her for a bit of a walk and she was better for a while, but she started up again not long after. She did have two good sleeps though thank goodness. We had 5 wake ups last night too, though DH helped me and let me sleep in again, except that she whinged all morning and that was all I could hear. So I ended up getting up at 7.30 anyway, but that's better than 6.15! She is driving me nuts and I can't figure out why...DH and I have to work tomorrow, so I am hoping for a good night tonight.

Ok well that was my whinge for the day. Heres hoping you all had better days than us!

ETA:

Hi Jen, just missed your post, Lily woke up and took ages to go back down, so I have been writing this for about half an hour!
    Glad to hear that Beau is better now. There's nothing worse than them being sick and you have a thousand things to do. I understand just trying to entertain them. Lily is pretty good at doing that by herself, but gets really clingy and whinges if I go into another room. I think she's scared I'm gonna leave her.
    We are in Fairfield at the moment. I have lived here all my life, but it has really declined in the past decade or so. I hate living here. There's heaps of petty crime and major crime too, compared to other areas. DH is a cop here so we know what goes on...once he's done his 3yrs though we might move to the country or up the coast. I'd really love to live near the beach and my dad lives in gosford.
    How come you need to have a c/s? And even if you do it may not affect your milk coming in...though it can. I am so looking forward to bfing this bub and I am so hoping we are more successful than I was with Lily. I will be so disappointed if the same thing happens again.
    The paper roll idea is great Jen, thanks!! But where do I get a roll of paper? I think she'll still be too little for an easel, she wouldn't be able to reach it, LOL!!
    How exciting that you'll be ttc in Aug! DH keeps on saying that now that I'm pg now he is happy that it will be all over and done with at once. I'm still not so sure how much fun it will be, especially those first few months. Oh well we'll find out in about 20wks or so...

Ok now that's it!
    Last edited by MrsFabuloso; March 26th, 2008 at 07:58 PM.

Hiya,
    Everyone must be busy, I have just cleaned all our windows and need a sit down!!!
    Kel, I have seen the rolls of paper at officeworks for around 5o bucks i think, i was going to look in the yellow pages but, a jeans shop i do work for has an old school one on the counter to wrap the jeans in so i will email them and ask where they get the brown paper. i am sorry Lil has been a cling on whinger - the only thing that works with Beau when he is like that is plopping him on the long bench along our windows and he chews the blind cord toggles! Works every time!! How long does Dh have to go before he can re-locate? Thats great you have family up there too. Dhs mum and dad and brothers are up there, my mum in the blue mountains.
    Mmm after the last time (horrible horrible horrible birth ended up having emergency cesar) i am going straight to the cesar this time. yeah i feel the same way about b'fing the next one too -- all that bloody extra stress and time i spent expressing and sterilizing bottles bloody hell@#!#$!!!!
    Beau was awake at 5:30 this morning - i think he is preparing for daylight saving!!

HEEELLLLOOOO......

Wow we had the crappiest sleep last night, think we were up every 2 hours. Its either moos teeth (rash on cheeks, chomping) or reaction to needles- dr said the reaction the the mmr is delayed. Well I am hoping she sleeps well for her dad tonight coz hes got her while I have my hens night tonight. I am so looking forward to it. Must have a nana nap though otherwise I will pike by 930!!!!

hope you are all well. Oh its like 3 days to Olivias 1st birthday. Cant believe it. And 2 weeks till the wedding. Time flies hey!!!

Have a great weekend

Love Melissa

Hey all,
    Gosh mel, we have been in the same boat re sleeping, Beau has woken the last two nights, not a lot, but its out of character. His dad rushes for the milk of course and after two nights with a not required feed, I let him cry it out instead. Last night, no wake up. Its like you have to kind of retrain teach to sleep every so often cause he gets cheeky when he is allowed up!!
    We had our open house on Saturday and four people are interested to buy so fingers crossed they will offer big bucks before auction so we dont have to go thru the hideous night!
    Ok, B is grapping my laptop and ipod deck thing at once gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ps Mel hope you enjoyed your sober hens!

Hi All,

Had a great time at my hens night with the puppetry of the p#nis guy. So funny. Managed to drink out of Olivias pink sippy cup with a straw...red cordial all night. So we kept our secret. I was on a high any how and people immeadiately thought I was drinking!!!!

At least Olivia slept through last night, coz I only got 4 hours on Saturday. Shes got at least 3 teeth coming through at the minute.

And its her birthday tomorrow. So excited

Have a great day

Love Melissa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MOO MOO.

I cant believe she is 1 today.

Hi girls,

Well my puter has gone bananas, so I won't be online for a while. It's getting fixed through warrenty so I expect it to take a few days at least, more likely a few weeks...

Anyway, Happy 1st Birthday to Olivia!!!! I hope you all have a great day
    Mel, just in case I'm not online again til your wedding, I wish you all the best for your big day...how exciting!!!!

I hope everyone else is well and I will talk to you all soon. Dont do anything too exciting without me

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast