Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2007 #15

Well, I am feeling better today, thankgoodness! I had a dreadful night sleep, and yep you guessed it, LIly only woke once at 11.30, had her bottle went back to bed and woke at 7.15!! Of course of all nights for me to feel crappy and restless was the night she slept beautifully!! I just kept on tossing and turning, feeling hot and cold and sore and achey....ugh!!! I hate it when you feel yuck, but don't really have anything like a cold or something. But I went to mums this arvo an whe watched Lily for a few hours and let me rest. I slept for 2hrs!! And Lily woke me up then, otherwise I think I would have slept for longer. But I felt heaps better after that, even came home and washed up, made dinner and cleaned up the rest of this bomb site Lily made yesterday, LOL!

Kris, yep I thought of putting her in her highchair, but only after the tanty she had, LOL! I'm gonna try some finger painting outside tomorrow, that should be fun!

Hope everyone is well and having a lovely weekend!!

Hi!

We sold our house!!!! Woohoo!!!! Still got to wait for cooling off and finance etc but the contracts have been signed!! Yeah! And the best part is they paid top dollar (or almost) way more than we were expecting!
    So settlement is in 90 days on 26th September which means we have to start looking next week for a new place! It will make me about 33 weeks when moving so not tooo bad...
    And now I don't have to keep the house clean! Woohoo!

After all that I hope you had a successful day too Jen!

Kel - Sorry to hear you had a rotten sleep - how nice you got an arvo sleep though today...I actually tried to lie down this afternoon and had a bit of a doze but the phone kept ringing and Louis was awake so he kept coming in as well...Will just have to have an early night (I keep saying that but not doing it...so silly)
    Finger painting sounds like fun! I can't wait to do some stuff like that with the kids next week now that I don't have to be on edge all the time!

Chat later!

Hey Girls,

kel, glad you got some rest. You poor thing...big hugs to you. Lets hope Lil sleeps like that all the time

Kristie, congratulations. That was so quick. Are you still thinking of moving to Narree???

Hope you sold your place too Jen.

Me- well Adam made Olivia a toddler bed yesterday, she didnt sleep in it last night coz she got out so he put her matress back in the cot. I went out with my MIL and SIL for dinner, which was really nice and relaxing. By the time I got home Olivia was asleep. She slept til 7ish this morning so am feeling relaxed.
    DH is fixing the blocked sewarage pipe today...yuck, but I cant use the toilet, oh no!!! When we had our bathroom renovated the year before last the plumber but the pipe going up hill...stupid....and its been playing up. Unfortunately the plumber has recently fell off a ladder and hurt his back, so dh has to fix it himself ( the plumber is a friend of his).

Anyway, I have to find some motivation to clean, so have a great Sunday

Hi!

Melissa - Yep - still going to head out to Narre Warren at this point..we'll start looking at places next weekend! Wow at making a toddler bed already - I wouldn't dare put Dylan in one yet as I know he would just escape! LOL! He'll go into a full bed when the baby needs the cot...
    Glad you had a nice nights sleep!

Well, there are toys everywhere and the boys have made a birthday card for their aunty already so it looks like a toy shop - just the way it should - LOL!
    Off for a relaxing arvo at my brothers for my sil's birthday...will be nice for the kids to play and see the family (and I'll stuff my face! LOL)

Chat later!

OK just wanted to pop in quickly...after so long no one probably remembers me lol....We went away for a 2 weeks to the Gold Coast and it was the holiday from hell.James cried all the way up on the plane and back actually and both kids would not sleep in the same room so dh had to sleep with James and me with Tash and to top it off we were going to bed at 6pmish oh and not to forget the ****roaches crusing around the hotel flooranyway James ended up with gastro so as you can see not the best family holiday so happy to be home thats for sure...

Kristie congrats on another boy and love the name Ethan and yay for selling yur house..so where you going to move to? planning on sticking to this side of Melbourne?

So sorry to everyone else I really have just skimmed the posts but wanted to say hi to you all...

Must run I am contemplating if I should POAS now or wait ....AF was due today and so far nothing and well it could be possible that James may end up being a middle child in about 8 months time..totally unplanned but I guess that makes it even more exciting...

Hi!

Von - So sorry to hear you had a horrible holiday...gosh that sounds gross with the ****roaches! I hope James is on the mend after his gastro...poor little thing...
    Thanks - Yep - this side but looking over at Narre warren area...heaps cheaper than around here!
    Wow - how exciting thinking you may be p/g!! Maybe wait until the morning (I know easier said than done!!!) when your hormones would be higher...??? Good luck though!

Hi....
    Hope everyone had nice weekends....
    Kris - congrats on your house sale - a few more contracts out here so hopefully not too much longer...everything here is "WWM" - ie When we move - its become a bit of a joke cause we dont think we will ever sell! Good luck house hunting.
    Mel - Oh no at the blocked toilet! Wow at the toddler bed! Let us know how you go with Olivia in it. Isnt your scan this week?
    Kel - Isnt it always the way? They sleep great we sleep crap? Good on your mum for letting you nap - much needed!
    Von - Hugs on your crap holiday - nice to hear from you anyway.
    Us - Beau is stirring all thru the night and waking still at 5:30 - its driving me batty - our bed is so toasty and its so hard to drag myself out of bed at that hour for the day!
    I have stopped giving him a bottle and putting him back down if he wakes then as he doesnt sleep till the arvo and is only for a short one and then is cranky till bed. Although I did on Saturday as those days are already screwed by the open house.
    Well I got my tax refund so just came back from Woolies with some much needed essentials and some flowers for me - I am so tempted to go onto Topshop online as I need some shoes and want a treat!
    Ok am babbling, hope everyone has a great day.

Jen - I so hope it's not too much longer until you sell your house! Woohoo on some shopping!! Yeah!!

Well I've been catalogue shopping writing wishlists from all of the toy sales - big w and kmart starts next week and target a in a few weeks...I'm so excited...My list is sooo long though and I'm going to get in big trouble if I don't cull it...like I'm talking 4 figures...whoops...but it will be for 3 boys by then!
    It's a bit of a worry when the highlight of the year is toy sale catalogues - LOL!

Dh is having an rdo today so I got a sleep in and have just vegged...I've got a rotten cold though so it's nice to be able to chill out!

Von - any news?

Chat later!

Hello ladies,

Kris, congrats on selling your house already, YAAAAYYYY!!!!!! At least now you don't need to worry about keeping it unnaturally tidy, LOL! Good luck moving at 33wks, I'd go insane if I had to move now, especially iwth 2 bubs in tow!
    I did some painting with Lil, she ate more of it than painted, LOL, it was very cute and she loved it. It was home made cornflour paint, so she could eat as much as she wanted, though I don't think it would have tasted so good....
    LOL at your toys list!! Mine would be huge too. I'm not sure if I will be able to afford anything this time. It makes me so sad to think I can't even spoil Lil. This bub was so unplanned and we are going to REALLY struggle financially this time. I mean last time it was tight, but we always had enough to get some things we wanted too. THis time we will barely scrape by on the essentials...
    Good on you for having a restful day too, I'm planning on some of those in the next few days when DH is off work, I'm telling him everything is his responsibility- feeding Lil, changing her, bathing her, cooking, cleaning....ALL of it!!! He does help, but needs alot of encouragement and reminding 'When did you last change Lil...when did you feed her... maybe you could go outside with her...what's for dinner is there meat out...did you wash the dishes....' Yada yada yada!!! He's usually happy to do it, but it *****s me to have to tell him such obvious things!! I just feel like a nag.

Mel, how has Olivia gone in her new bed? We're going to have to get a big bed for Lil soon too, I don't know how she'll go in that!! Maybe it will improve things...oh well I can live in hope anyway
    I hope your sewerage is fixed, yuck!!

Von, hello!! Sorry to hear about your sucky holiday. How disappointing for you. I hope James is better now.
    So do you have any news for us???!!!

Jen, yeah mum is good for a couple of hours, but I get a guilt trip from her if it's too much longer than that...
    I know about the freezing night time walks....brrrr!! Especially out here, it was 2degrees here last night! Our place holds the heat, but last night it was F R E E Z I N G !!! It was such an effort to get up! And not just cause I'm sooo huge, LOL
    Yaayy for shopping! Did you spoil yourself? You should....every mum should!

As for us, well we have a great day today. Lily has been an angel. She can be such a good little thing! It's been a while since we've had such a great day. She slept well last night, one wake up at 11.15 for a bottle, then up for the day at 6.30. Then she slept for 1 3/4hrs this arvo!! Thats huge for her! She's eaten everythign I have given her and has just been sooo happy and funny. It's amazing what a good night's sleep does for her! Oh and the kisses!!! She gives propper kisses now, even makes the 'mwah' sound, ohhhh she's sooooo damn CUTE!!!!
    I had a horrible day yesterday, literally in tears or on the verge alllll day. Just the tiniest thing set me off all day. Poor DH didn't know what to do with me. He was supposed to be sleeping for a night shift, but stayed with me for most of the day. Except for soccer of course, he couldn't miss soccer....which p!ssed me off. I had been sobbing my heart out all morning and he HAD to go to play stupid soccer. I asked him to stay home from work too, but he wouldn't. Wouldn't give me a reason other than he HAD to go. I don't really know why I was so upset. I just couldn't stop the tears. Lily's lip dropped everytime I cried, which made me worse cause I felt guilty for making her sad. I just wanted to curl up and shut the world out yesterday.

Anyway, enough whining....again!! I hope everyone is well!

Kel-Glad to hear you had a geat day sounds a lot better then your day yesterday

Jen-did you end up buying yourself some shoes lol...James was being a real little crab the last month with sleeping he would wake up every 2 hours and the only thing i could do was give him a bottle to get him back to sleep so not what i wanted to do on those cold nights i just ended up giving up on sleep and would sit up all night watching tv I hated going to sleep only to be woken within an hour of falling asleep i found it torture much easier to just stay awake

Well lets see what did i do today... i took dd swimming, went shopping.. um cleaned the house, decided on what cake to make for dd 4th birthday went to the bank and payed the deposit for dd pony that is coming to her party...oh and I took a preg test...

Oh Kel..big hugs for having a rough day yesterday - I'm glad today made up for it though!!

LOl at moving at 33 weeks...I really won't have a choice! It will be fine...busy I'm sure but we'll manage...I'm going to hire a cleaner to tidy up this place and one at the other end to do a good tidy of the new house and dh is doing all the moving as such so all I'll have to worry about really is the packing and unpacking (which will certainly be a big enough job!)
    Depending on what we buy it might need a paint and re-carpet before we move in so I have to come up with an accommodation plan for a few days to get that sorted but I'm sure it will all be fine! Maybe I'll go on holiday with the kids - LOL!
    Sorry to hear times are tough financially - trust me - we've been there!! Luckily it was mostly before we had the kids though...We've had so much debt etc it really will only be with selling this house that we will have it all cleared...We certainly haven't "lived" yet and haven't done any travelling or had a big going out lifestyle...we're definitely looking forward to all of that in the future!
    Good luck with dh! Mine is ok...He's good with some things but then like Louis stayed in a pj top with trackies all day and I still got them lunch and everything but he got up and gave them brekky...he used to be worse but he's a lot better now...it used to be lunch and he'd make himself something and Louis would just stare at him...Like he's going to be able to feed himself - LOL!

Ok...off to read a mag...chat later!

OMG Von - and?????!!!!!

HI girls,
    Long time no me lol Sorry I've not been in I've been working so much that I have no time now, 12 days on 1 day off and it's just one big cycle. Dp is still not working and he spends all his time on the pc. Pheobe is loving having her Daddy home though. She has two more teeth so that makes four in total but I think she may have the next ones coming in. On saturday she took her first unaided steps all 5 of them YAAAAAAAAAAY Then on sunday arvy we had her walking back and forth between us double YAAAAY She isn't sleeping the greatest but I put that down to Dp getting her into a bad habit because he doesn't like getting up and down all night when she wakes so he takes her in the spare room, so guess where she will only sleep now!!

Hi to all the newbies.

Have to try and catch the last thread before I do personals.

Must go bed is calling me.

Ohhhhhh, c'mon Von....TELL US!!!!!!!

OMG, in a second there's a new post!!

Hello Tiffany!! Wow, you sound like one busy mumma. Yayyyy, on Pheobe walking!! And I can definately sympathise on sleeping issues....we've been having our fair share at my house too!

Sorry to keep you waiting Kel...especially when you were off to read your mag well .....

11 March is when number 3 is due

OMG wow Kel, just noticed your ticker and how far along your are.

no according to the due date calculator it will be the 8 march

Yep....I'm ready to POP!!!! I can't wait to meet my little man, 6 1/2 wks seems sooooo far away!!!

Von, stop teasing!!!! Tell us already!!!!

I think you must be pg, or you wouldn't be teasing us like this! LOL!!

ETA, sorry girls, I'm a bit slow these days! LOL!

Congratulations Von, WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast