Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #14

Lol at the feather Trace! Yay on your cycles getting back to normal..not long to go now eh. Hope missy is better today.

I love your names Soph...really nice.

Brooke awww you can share with us...please...i think its blue too! I am the same with circumsision...im very very vocal:mad:

Storm how is little Zaccie today?

Rae hope little Ella's teeth dont give her too much grief.

Cass glad Kaitlyn's shots went ok.

Fletchie how are you today.

I had a dream about all you girls last night. It must have been cos I read about your meet up.. .so I dreamt that everyone came here to stay...it was just so great and you were all even lovelier irl! Not much else is going on. Sammy is as snuffly as anything today..has a bit of a cold. We are just to assemble jess's new bed frame...its a queen bbunk..very weird but fantastic for her as her bed takes up so much room.

Have a nice day ladies

Jo

OOOH Jo,
    I was looking at a queen bunk for Maddy & actually think we will get a queen bunk (top & single on the bottom, so when Indah & Maddy share (coz I am gonna pin DH down mid cycle to make him want me!!! hee hee)
    Then we can clear out Indahs' room for bubba...
    I can bet you right now I know what will happen Maddy & Indah will both sleep on top & the bottom will be empty til bubba #3 sneaks in there & we will have a whole spare room!!!! hee hee!

Mum said Indah was so miserable yesterday... Just didnt wnat to do anything & was all over the place, wanted to be cuddled then put down, then crawled away & would cry, so Mum said she got nothing done but poor Bubby just needed her!!! But she was chirpier this morning & had a lovely HUGE poo waiting for me!!!!

Ewwww Trace, I hate having a stinky poo waiting for me first thing in the morning! lOve the bunk idea too!! OOOOOOOHHHH TTC?? How exciting!!

Hope Sammy isn't getting a cold Jo, I'd love to come & stay at your place, it sounds awesome!! Lucky Jess getting a new bed!

He he Soph, I read your thread in baby names the other day!I woke up thinking Now why did she name him Will?? Was a cool dream though he was a stunner!! Oh ah I hope Lucie hasn't decided that 5am is a good wake up time either! yikes.Somedays Zac gets up around 7.30 & it near kills me! Mind you though he doesn't go to bed till 8 - 8.30 so he only averages 12 hours.
    I am really worried that this bubby is going to be the complete opposite to him & cry & not sleep!!!!

Hope every body is having a great day.
    I moved the dresser in Amy's room, to discover mould growing on her wall, discustable! So now I have to go around & check all rooms, makes me wanna gag!! Don't want to get out the harsh chemicals either, but unfortunately, has to be done.....( #5 agrees, I'm getting booted !!)

Oh does anyone want a 1 year old? Currently teething and refusing all drinks and solids, very grumpy and still somehow managing to do stinky poohs. Free postage and comes with 1st birthday presents thrown in......

Soph...thats too funny...poor miss Lucie..eat up for your mummy!

Ewww at the mould Storm...hope its not too bad.Lol at getting booted..i miss that

Trace bunk idea sounds great..bet the girls will love it! Jess's is really weird..ive never seen one like it that is why we grabbed it straight away... its wood and has nothing on the base at all..so its just lifting her queen bed up..its a fantastic space saver.

Sammy is happily eating noodles at the moment..he hasnt had them for a while so went crazy when he saw me cooking them..funny little man!

Jo

HEE HEE Brooke I love your bit to Fletch... I have no idea if you were meant to spell it like that or yor fingers got all muddled up??? HA HA HA HA!!!!!

OOOh, JO, where did you get it from???? I could put maddy & Indah on top bunk & a baby in the cot underneath & still have a room for #4 next door!!! hee hee hee

Hi girlies
    Ella's doing a bit better today...damn teeth. We had our first blood today as she opened a draw on the tv console as she was pulling herself up on it...naughty - and it hit her and split her lip. She's ok though. Maybe she'll learn not to pull herself up on it now!

Yay Trace for TTC soon - we might even be belly buddies soon
    Brooke- have fun with ur cousin!
    Fletch- we're looking forward to pizza night on Sat....Ella misses Zaney i'm sure. Oh and thanks for the clean floor...as always. What u get done with ur hair...how nice for u!
    Jo- i haven't tried noodles with Ella...hey sound like fun - i'll have to give it a go!
    Cass- how's Kaitlyn doing now?
    Storm - mould on the walls is a bummer - we had it when we moved in and found that sugar soap removed it.
    Soph - ur doing a great job hanging in there - hope Lucie brightens soon for u
    And hi to Alex, Bec and Aussienic - hope u and ur munchkins are having a lovely day !

Mmmmm mould on the wall mould on the carpet, a trail, to a what once was a wet face washer I imagine, stoopid girl, how many times do they have to be told??????
    Ah well atleast there was a cause for it & not just a mouldy growing room!! Still, not impressed & now she is unhappily cleaning behind it herself!!

I'll Take her Soph, she can play with my food refusing boy!!

Storm - she's all yours....4.15am this morning and a no go at going back to sleep:eek: ...............................no solids and no milk either

Ah I think I've scared everyone off!

Storm - Zac on solids refusal too? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's frustrating hey! Errrrk on the mould, a good lesson learnt for her though!

Rae - Poor Ella. How is the lip?

Fletch - How's the fab hairdo????

Brooke - Yay for the zoo. We are taking Lucie in a few weeks for her birthday too. And nah I say become a professional SAHM and never a lawyer again hehehehehe! Still not sure about the circumcision thing Thanks for your name comments in the other thread too!

Jo - So are you anti circumcision? Don't mean to intrude, but really keen to hear all sides of the arguement ATM.

Tracey - LOL of course you knew what 'HJ ' meant straight away hehehehehheehhe. I love Oscar for a name too - DH doesn't though.

Clinic was good. Now classified as low risk so can go to midwife clinic. BP fine and bub still head down and 4/5 (just) engaging now. Doc doesn't think I'll go just yet which is great. Bub needs to stay put ideally for 3 weeks then I'll be happy. Hospital freaked me out, hearing all the newborns :eek:

Ah Soph you didn't scare me off. I went shopping.
    Coming to pick Lucie up now.
    Yep Zac 's not eating again. grrr, but those bottom teeth are really giving him grief.
    OMG at Lucie getting up at 4.15, yikes, maybe I wont come now.yay for being low risk now too.I heard a newborn crying at the shop today & I just wanted to go up & give it a hug & calm it down, it's mother certainly wasn't going to grrr

On the circumcision thingo, Zac is done *ducks just in case* but only because Dylan had to be done as an emergency when he was 11 & that was a total nightmare for him. Well not only because of that YKWIM.... shutting up now.

Hope you got something nice for yourself Storm.
    Muffett still being a little rat. Won't let me put her down. I had to unpack all the groceries holding her on the bump. She ate a bit of chicken and about a third of a chees and bacon roll for lunch, but still no milk.

I think Oscar is a funky name... maybe you could ask Dh if he's ready to take over the pregnancy now & that'll give him naming rights...
    If you have a boy Soph are you getting him circ'ed?

No need to duck Storm, we all do many numerous things differently based on our own life experiences etc... I would never dictate to another Mother or Father what is best for their child....

Soph you can keep a child that wakes before 5:30, sorry darl but that's my earliest!!!!!

New born babies make me all clucky... OOOH there's another feather!!!!

Tracey I think you are growing a beak! Not sure if we have a boy if he will be cir'd or not - when we were having Lucie we had kinda decided not to if she were a boy, not sure now. She just climbed into her new pram and is sitting in it watching ABC kids after 30 mins of ratty ratty time after her sleep. She did drink 120ml of milk though which is not great, but ok.

I recall listening to Triple J about 5 years ago & they had a special day put aside for those mourning the loss of their Foreskins & this guy called up & said he was 19 & his fiancee said she didnt like his foreskin & would prefer him circ'd.
    So he went & had it done & he said having been sexulayy active prior & sexually active since he regretted having it removed & talked about the sensations etc in great depth... He actually even broke it off with his fiancee...

I listened to the program & although I had already decided when I was preg with Maddy that I was not going to have any son's circ'd. But it was really interesting to listen to grown men actually talk about it...

But I know everyone has their own beliefs & reasons for & against various things & I support any choice any other parent makes...

Storm you are safe in here we certainly are not judgemental your a wonderful Mummy!!!

Soph, Indah only seems to like Barney!!! Other than that nothing else on Tv is interesting to her!!!
    Dh put her 1st birthday present from my Mum together (it's a ride on car) & she HATES it!!!!! hee hee hee..

Hi ladies...Ive just gotten in from a lovely night out with my darling husband..we shared a lovely bottle of wine so am feeling a bit tipsy right now..Sammy is having some bare bottom time before he goes to bed...which hopefully will be for a long time!!!

Soph...I am anti circ..but respectfully so..Storm..please dont think any judgement is being passed your way sweets....we all do the best we can for our bubs and I am in no way making assumptions about other peoples parenting. Yay at you being low risk now too...whoohooooo..its getting so close!!!!

Trace i hope miss Indah likes her present after shes had some more practice lol. Go Barney..Sammy seems to now be getting into playschool and sesame street. You clucky duck you....hope its ttc time for you very soon!!!!

Hello everyone else!

Well my darling hubby is getting ****ty so best be off...have a lovely day tomorrow

Jo

Brooke - Wow I can't believe Charli says so much! I think Lucie might be lagging behind in the vocal stakes, but oh well! I hope the epi works this time for you too, eeeekkkkkk. And very funny about your DH and the folder - did he find it?

Fletch - Hope you are all feeling better matey.

Jo - your night sounds lovely. Just interested to hear what everyone thinks re circ. It's a tough one!

Tracey - When is Barney on? Lucie hasn't watched that one yet.

Well another early wake up today - 4.30am urgh. Yesterday was 5am and that I can handle, but anything before 5 is just ridiculous. Not really sure what to do - hoping it is just a phase that will stop VERY soon.......She just won't go back down then, is ready to get up for the day. Then by 8.30am she will be ready to flake it again.....

Well just after my earlier post I ended up putting her back to bed and she slept till after 6.30am - yay!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast