Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #14

Fletch - so glad u found something for Zaney's eczma (sp?)!!! Poor little poppet being sick - Ella sends big sloppy kisses his way.

MIL's dinner/overnight stay at crown plaza was good actually. Poor El got 3 more teeth cutting through the top that morn (Sat) so i thought - great fun we're gonna have...but she was fab. Thank goodness for the hugabub as she slept in that for about 1 hr before we got to go up to our room. She was sooooooo well behaved. She woke up twice through the night but went straight back to sleep once she realised we were still with her. Paul and i didn't sleep though cause we are soooooo not used to sleeping in the same room as her and thought that if we moved she'd wake up - so we just had to lie there still.
    Good weekend but glad it's over and we're back at home where things are just as i like them.....nothing nicer than being able to stick to ur own routines.
    Oh and Paul got the deck out the back finished too.....it's fabulous

Hi girls just quickly ducking my head in. Munchkin is asleep so gotta dash and clean the house.....friends coming for the day tomorrow so need to tidy up......yay Rae for TTC, hope it happens fast! My DH was dissapointed it happened fast too LOL....Fletch - you can split the vac? Lucies are booked for next Friday...ok sorry gotta run........

Hi Girls ,

just a quick hello as the whole family is sick with Gastro!....Kaitlyn is in good spirits but her bottom isnt!. DH is sick as a dog and in bed...and I am about to bring up my plain steamed rice I had for dinner ...niiiccceeee.

Tracey ...hear you on the work thing...man it is hard being a working mum...really hard.

Soph did you say you can split their shots?. Kaitlyn reacts really badly so maybe I should do that with her.

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAy on the TTC Rae!

cass

Thanks Cass - sorry to hear u are all so crook - sending big hugs

Soph thats great that they can split the shots now. We dont immunise but it is good that there are more and more options now. Thanks for your pics..your tummy is huge eh...but nicely huge and little Lucie is so cute..what a heartbreaker she is going to be! Have fun with your friend tomorrow wont you.

Cass sorry to hear you are all sick..hope you are all better real soon.

Lol at lying still Rae...hehe...they are on to us eh? Sammy gets all poopy when we put him to bed before us and he looks over and theres no one in there with him...once we are there hes happy as larry! Yaay on the deck being finished..bet it looks great!

Fletchie thats great you found something for Zaney's excema..whooohoo..must be a huge relief for you!

Trace hope your friends sort themselves out...grrrr:mad: and hope work settles down a bit for you.

We had a lovely day today. Sammy is Darrens little mate and is wanting to be with him all of the time. Its nice to get a bit of a break really. We went and saw a movie today..the lake house which was nice and soppy. Sammy though just wanted to climb on everything and crawl and walk up the steps..

Jo

Fletch - yay for the hugabub...it's the best thing ever!!!!
    Yeah - we missed u at dinner Next time. Andy and Jamie didn't come as it ended up being her birthday....what a shame.

Thanks for the encouragement too Soph...DH will be disappointed if it happens as quick as last time - but oh well - tough!!!!

Jo - so glad ur getting a bit of a break

Ahhhhhhhhhhh a very early 5am wake up from miss muffet - thought she must have been hungry but she's just been screaming since - until I gave her some Bonjella. Teeth 9 and 10 have cute through (the molars) but they are really big, still have a way to come to get fully up so I think they must be giving her grief. Poor poppet. Hopefully she will eat something shortly.

Jo - No I was responding to someone elses's comment re splitting the shots. Was it Fletch? Not sure....

Rae - Yeah but then he will think he is Mr Studley if it happens quickly too. Men

Oh Cass gastro well and truley is the pits. Hope you all make a speedy recovery.

Ah well she's creating havoc in the kitchen....better go and check it out

Brooke - Amazing how quickly they come in once they really get started isn't it! Lucie hasn't been too bad in all honesty, but think they are only just really starting to play up. She was back in bed before 8am (usually 9-9.30ish) 'cos she was just zonked. Has wimpered a few times since (in her sleep though - had my head in the door and she was lying down just having a little cry to herself poor muffet), so nearly been 2 hours. Hopefully this will get her back on track for the day. Not too hungry atm but to be expected I suppose. Charli and Lucie are cutting teeth together! Think these molars might take ages to come up, because yeap part of them has cut through, but they are not through entirely IYKWIM.

Grrrrr at the TV man. I am going to put a sign on our front door I think saying 'Shhhhh baby sleeping' because people always know soooooooo loudly!

When Lucie wakes we're off to the shops to get some milk and stuff and then back to wait for our friends to arrive. DH is leaving work early (naughty naughty) to see them. He doesn't have any classes though so that's ok - uses me as an excuse though 'Soph needs to have some tests so I have to look after Lucie'. LOL. We'll probably head to the park for Lucie to have a run and have fish and chips. Lucie usually loves the grilled fish and eats basically my entire piece!

Hi girls!

Sorry, just another quick post...we have made a spur of the moment decision to go away to Newcastle for the night and I'm running around trying to get ready. We were already making a day trip up there tomorrow to pick my mum up (as she is coming down to babysit Josh on Friday) and we decided that since it is my birthday tomorrow we would go up early and have a night away in a hotel. We are going to stay at the hotel where we stayed the night we got married.

So, a very quick hello to you all for now, I have had a read of everyone's news and will catch up soon...

Have a lovely day, all!

Morning everybody!
    Soph, I had a dream about you last night :eek: I dreamt you had a boy & named him Will.How weird is that??
    Glad Sammy is enjoying his Daddy time Jo, it's so nice to get a bit of a break hey? I use my time to get all those little overlooked things done!

Who did say about splitting the immunizations? Zac is having his split, 1/2 this week 1/2 next week.
    Aww Cass, hope everybody gets better real soon!
    Hay Fletch, the big red slide is no more last time we went there they had these really cool water slides cost an arm & a leg to go on but fun just the same!!!!!!!
    Hi Rae, hope TTC is short & sweet for you!
    Brooke, how did the OB go? Yay for Charlie cutting those rotten molars what bastards they are!

My DH is an utter sook! He just keeps making up excuses so Zac can't move into his own room, I don't want him to go either, but realistically I think it is time! He cant be moved out when the baby comes, it needs to be before, but DH is really annoying me, I need him to be settled in his new room too, before bubby, agh I wish I could just move all the furniture myself!! Anyway enough whinging from me.
    Hope everybody has a grat day!

Hi all, I am under the pump at work again...
    Irish guy is sporting a black eye from Fletch (Thanks Love!)

Hope all bubs are having fun... Mine was so disgusting this morning I went in to get her up as I had to feed & leave for work & she had vomited & rubbed her face in it during the nigght & had snot from one side of her face to the other, thankfully she was happy, i think the pain in her teeth makes her vomit a bit as she has only done the odd vomit like once a night when she is cutting teeth??? Anyways I cleaned up her spew soaked heair & snot encrusted afce, she has a nasty rattly cough too (which also only comes when she's teething!) & then she poo'd so i had it all this morning!!!

Anyways she was still a happy cahppy so she is with my Mum & Dad today! Will be spoilt as usuall!!!

OK gotts ta run!!!!!!!
    Have fun in New Castle too Bec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Girls ,

Soph thanks for the pics ...my goodness Lucie has changed soooo much . Looking at your photo I remember being that big and wondering " how on earth am I going to get this little tike out " hehehe...well actually not so little!. Hope Lucie is feeling a bit better after her nap.

Storm and Soph I think I will try the splitting of the shots ....does it help ease the bad discomfort afterwards for them?.

Have a great trip Bec ...sounds sooo nice!.

Tracey I hear you on the work front ...so over it already...man oh man !.

Hope Charli is feeling better Brooke ..bloody teeth. We have not seen anymore lately so I am waiting.

Jo your break sounds lovely......now that I am back at work I kinda have a break .....mmmmmm not to sure about that one heheh.

Well we had a bit of a rough night here...mostly me actually ...I was up vomiting most of the night ..arghhhh. But thankfully this morning I am feeling a bit better so I think it is just a 24hour bug. Kaitlyn has gone off to daycare and was happy as a lark, but they said one bad nappy and she would have to go home as it is going through the centre at the moment...mmmmm.

Well I am working from home today which is nice ...just put a quick load of wash on and now one of the managers has asked for an URGENT report on big opportunities our sales guys won last QTR ...mmmm seems more like he is making sure I am working ....

Really need to think of a business I can do from home ( Fletch you are the Master!). I was thinking maybe dataentry ....outsourcing kinda thing. I am a great typer and I am sure there are heaps of us that would want little odd night jobs from home like that. Just not sure with the new privacy laws if it could still work ..mmmmmmm

HOpe you are all having a great day.

Brooke I would LOVE to catch up!. Is it possible to do it on a Monday as that is now my only homeday :-( I can bring a nice plate of something!

Wish Kaitlyn did not react to shots..she is super sensitive little thing...to her detriment (SP)

Well I am on the count down ..get to pick up my princess in 1hour and 10mins yaya.

Cass

Hi all - gonna be lazy tonight and not do personals
    Ella's been temping again with her 4 teeth coming through at once...and for once she's actually really whingy and clingy. She's finally gone down but we'll see how long it lasts.

Brooke - so glad ur ob appoint went well. And i'm definately up for a meet....thanks Fletch we'd love for u to chuck us in ur car - hehehe.

Hope all mums and bubs are feeling a bit better - and have a good night ......
    got to keep up my energy for some more - lol!

could I join a mini meet, I can bring chocolate cake, oh and maria

I think my cycles are slowly coming back to 28 days, I am just getting my 4th one & my last ones have been 8-9 wks apart!!!
    This one is about 29 days so can Woo Hoo start temping soon & the getting ready for the do or dont of TTC#3 this year!!!!???!!!???

I tucked my tripillow under Indah's fitted sheet in her cot as she has been coughing so badly with the teething & been vomiting a buit & last night I only heard hergrizzle at 4:30 & she went back to sleep so I think raising her with the cough has helped!!!

Ok off to get ready for WORK! grrrrrrr!

Tracey - Glad Indah had a better night last night. Poor little girl!

Hi Louise - mmmmm chocie cake.....

Rae - Oh I here ya on the teething front! Hope Ella is a bit better today.

Brooke - Yay for seeing bubs! So will you get a boy circumsised? We are still debating it....hope the headache went and I WANT TO MEET YOU ALL TOO

Cass - Oh you are so cute counting down time to see your princess! Hope the gastro is all gone.

Storm - Nah no chance of Will for a boy - It's (most likely) Ned or Henry or Tom. Will Wright might be a problem if the poor boy couldn't say his W's too well! Mmmm dilemma re Zac in his room. I'd be eager to get him settled in there too. I know I feel HEAPS better about sleep time with Lucie in her own room now.

Bec - Hope Newcastle went ok.

Hi Fletch! Hi everyone else!

Well Lucie ended up being all outta sorts yesterday - temp of 38.6 when she finally woke from her nap (over 2 hours!!!) so she was on the Neurofen. Bright red cheeks and lots of poohs too so really think it's teeth. Wow it messes them up! Oh and now we've had 2 5am wake ups in a row - I hope that ends!

Off for a blood test today then first antenatal clinic visit tomorrow.

Woo Hoo Soph... Its' so soon it's exciting!!!!

OOOh I am so clucky I thought I found a feather !!! LOL dont worry I am in a silly mood!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast