Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #15

PMSL at your ticker Soph..our baby is old??LOL

So glad you had a nice day. Bet little missy was spoilt rotten. Im sure that they didnt notice the cake lol...they would just be happy to eat it! Rest up now dearie..one milestone almost out of the way..next one is a new bubba!

Jo

Wooo Hooo Soph, go into labour already would ya!!!! I wanna see what colour it is!!!

Dh says last night, maybe we can save to all go home for a few weeks next year, I really would like to see my family...
    I said Ok we'll save hard from now!! hee hee

OOOh, I hope Zane's ankle heals quickly!!! Pooor mite!

I bet the party girls are all pooped!!!!

Ahhhh my ticker - will have to fix that when I get a chance!!!

Brooke - LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one with the cake prob. I still extended my cake a bit just to make it longer, but I guess if worse comes to worse I can recycle the cake photo for her 7th birthday if I am too lazy to cook one by then hehehehehhehee.

Tracey - Hold off with any labour vibes please, I want another 2 weeks!!!! Your DH is going to be soooooo stoked. You have to tell us all the details when you give him the present.

Jo - Yeap I'm now full on getting ready for #2. Gotta get the cot tomorrow, can't believe we still don't have it! It's sooooooooooo different from #1 LOL

Hi everyone else.

Still buggered - guess that's going to be my permanent state for a while now! Off to have 12 month vacs today I hate them! DH won't be home till late either (6.30ish - late for us!) so it will be a tough day, plus I don't have the car so have to walk into town again. Another 7km or so! Just going to be a bit more prepared with a snack for me and something sweet to drink to keep the energy up. Nice and sllllllllllllllloooooooowwwww

OMG Soph... OK well I will hold off the labour vibes tilyou get home from todays walk!!! hee heee

I cant wiat to see Dh's face when he realises what he is getting!!!!

Dh also told Mum last night he couldnt imagine travelling with out his 3 girls & I was like.... GULP!!!!!

Yay Brooke sounds like Charli had a great day!!!!!

Yikes soph, 7k's?Poor you. Hope Lucie does Ok for hwe needles.
    Aww Trace, your DH is gonna be so stoked!!

I just got back from getting Zac's 1st 1/2 of his 12 month needles too, you know he didn't even cry amazing. Wonder how grumpy he is gonna be when he wakes up?????

Wow Storm he didn't even cry??? What a brave boy!

Tracey - No honey, hang off for ANOTHER 2 WEEKS ok?????

Vacs were ok, except for the initial ear-piercing cry. There were 3 of them! And here's my rant....you know what the nurse said "No one ever expects to get pregnant again when they only have a 3 month old" Lucky for her she said it before the vacs, I wanted her to be gentle with Lucie so I didn't cause too much of a scene. How rude!

Pffffffffffftttttttttttt OMG Soph. How rude!! Some people have no idea when to keep their mouths shut!! Frig me, Who do they think they are?
    Hope Lucie doesn't suffer too much this arvo, I'm worried what Zac's gonna be like.He's been alseep since around 12, wonder when he'll wake up, he hasn't been having his 4 hour sleeps anymore, it's been a bit scattered.

Your ticker is saying Lucie is 1 day old! Memories.

Don"t worry Brooke, it's ok.I survived changing mine.

Soph, yep you should have slapped her with a wet cold fish (you know that one you carry just incase!) hee hee

Hope the bubba's needles are'nt too bad!!!!

Aww Soph how rude!!!!:mad: Ignore the silly woman wont you. Hope little girl is feeling ok after her shots and is recovering well from her special day yesterday. Whoohooo on getting the cot Soph..that will make it all very real no doubt. 7kms too what a legend!

Wow Storm what a brave boy. Love the new ticker too btw

Trace hes gonna just love it..bet you cant wait to give him his pressie!

Rae and Brooke hope your little darlings are doing well today after their big days too.

We went shopping today and I put Sammy in one of those rides with the steering wheels and he just loved it. Only problem is trying to get him out..he screamed and screamed and through himself around. I had so many people coming over offering to help me push my big trolley while i was trying to calm my hysterical boy down! Arrrgh.

Jo

Quiet in here today...hope its a nice weekend for you all. Im trying to get enthused about it being the second last hockey game i have to give my Saturday morning up to!

Have a lovely day ladies

Jo

Nice quiet weekend for us Jo, DH & Dyaln have gone away!! How wonderful, just the girls, Zac & I, only thing is he took my car, so we are left with his dumpy old work car, think we'll just stay home.te he he.
    Last few weeks of hockey? Did they get into the finals? I miss footy......
    Zaccie went great with his needles, nothing bad happened, it was like he didn't get them done, he sure loved his little circle bandaids though!!!!!

LOL at the circle bandaids Storm...too cute! Nope no finals just wind up next week. Wont be long til basketball starts again but then at least I get to keep Sats at home!!! Whoohoo at just being the girls and Zac. Hope you get some nice time with them. Its amazing how just being down one child can make the dynamics so different isnt it. Jess is away at a bday sleepover and while Emmy has her friend sleeping over it still seems so quiet! Bugger at the work car though..at least its an excuse not to have to do much..enjoy!

Jo

It does make a huge difference missing one child,even though Dylan is usually out & about with his friends,they usually pop in & out of here for drinks or to play the ps2. It is so quiet, shame the weather is yuk here though we would have battled the work car & went for a picnic.

Well we have an injured child and they lost their game. Ball went flying and hit her in the arm..ahhhh..the joys. Sammys having a sleep and then we are hoping to go 4 wheel driving while its not raining. Hope the weather fines up for you Storm.

Jo

Jo - Jess isn't the injured one is she? I hope not!

Storm - Hope you have a bit of a relaxing day at home. Glad Zac is ok with the needles.

Tracey - LOL a wet fish would have been perfect! How are Miss Indah and Miss Maddy?

Brooke - I can't believe they are 1 either! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hi everyone else!

Forgot to say the Muffet weighs 8.9kg, so very nearly made my 9kg goal for 12 months! She is still pretty short at 73cm. The yucky nurse re-did the measurements thank goodness. The doc did them first in his room, but used adult scales and was about to record 10kg when I said that it was highly unlikely she had put on 1.5kg in a month He also measured her height at 69.5cm, which would have meant she had shrunk .5cm in a month. Talk about inaccuracies!

Just poppin in quickly!!!

Yay Soph, Lucies doing really well hey!!!

My friend is here from Canada & her baby girl is 5 months old & we had her weighed & she is...... 8kgs! She looks so chubby & has huge bubble cheeka compare to Indah whom is about 9ish kgs!!!

Ok missy has been cuddly & grumpy all day & we have been out to BIL b'day now she's eating veggies & chatting happily!????

OMG Soph...lol..imagine shrinking! Thats a pretty big difference! No thankfully it wasnt Jess..it was Livvy but shes fine...more bruised ego i think!

Trace have fun with your friend. What a little chubbabubba! Maybe little Indah just wanted to be home!

Jo

heehee...Rae's been dobbed on!!!!Hope shes having a fab time with miss Ella! The party sounds fantastic Fletchie..glad little Zaney's ankle is getting better. Lol at him being a little piggy on rockmelon and honey dew melon..sounds yummo!

Fletchie..im so slack..Darren,Sammy and I curled up and fell asleep while the girls were watching a movie so didnt go 4wheeldving. It was after a 7km ride on our bikes though..lol..so theres a reason sort of lol) We hope to go tomorrow instead. Enjoy your movie wont you.

Jo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast