Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #16

Hey Pippa,

Welcome to the funny farm... (that's us!!)

Tell us all about your Twin Princess's...

Cass, I will try to post it later today, but wnat to trade off for your pizza thingys!!! OK!!!

I am at work so will try to get it here asap!

thanks...

Hello and welcome Pippa. Love you little girls names. Cant wait to hear all about them.

Soph...yaay you can relax....any twinges???

Rae have fun with fletchies dog!!!

Cass glad you are having a nice day and can get things done. Its hard to do things with a little one clinging onto your leg hey lol. Sounds like a big party to me! Id be freaked out too!

Hey Div nice of you to pop in. Its such a bummer when life gets in the way of BB time!!!! Hows the gorgeous Ned going?

Yay Trace...sounds so fantastic..bet you all cant wait to see them.

Sammy is happily eating grated cheese at the moment lol...so i get some quiet. Is everyone elses bubba getting super clingy? Sammy will hold on to my leg for most of the day lol makes it very very difficult!!! His being sick really seems to have taken it out of him. The girls are all dressed up today for school. They look great. As a part of literacy week they dress up as a character from a book. Livvy is dressed as Jasmine from Aladin, Em is Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and Jess is a rabbit one of 4 with her friends not sure what book its from. Look great anyway

Uh oh..cheese is finished. Hope you are all having a nice day ladies

Jo

AAAARRRGGGH Jo, you just reminded me maddy has to be her favourite Nursery Rhyme character next week...
    I have no idea.... I best whip something up this weekend....

Jo ,Kaitlyn was really clingy while sick as well .....I thought it was a stage but now she is feeling better she is miss independant!

Welcome Pippa.....cant wait to get to know you all better!.

Trace here is the recipe ....you will have to experiment with the amount of liquid as I lost my old recipe book so kinda made this one up ...but it is tried and tested ..just needs some adjustments to get the dough perfect!

Pizza Scrolls

Dough
    1egg
    5 Tablespoons butter
    1cup milk
    2 1/2 cups of SR flour
    Shake of Salt

1 Rub the butter into the flour then add the egg , milk and salt. Add extra moisture or flour to get the perfect dough consistency .
    2. Seperate the dough into three balls. Roll each ball out to a rectangle ( approx 1cm think)

Filling
    1 can/jar tomato paste
    sweet chilli sauce
    Onian
    Garlic
    Mushrooms
    grate zucchini
    and any other vege you like really!
    (bacon or Salami are GREAT as well.

Fry garlic and Onian then add all other veges and cook for 5mins. Add tomato paste and dash of sweet chilli sauce and warm.

Then spread on the dough , roll them up and slice then about 3Cms thick. Turn the scrolls on their side and back them in the oven at 160c...I cant remember for how long ..arghhhh maybe check them after about 20mins ..you will know when they are ready.

I find if you precook the filling the scrolls are SOOOO much yummier...and dont fall apart like they do if you put topping on them like a Pizza IYKWIM>

Let me know if you need more info as I may have missed somehting out! typing quick heheh

Cass

Aww Trace have fun. I have found that costume places are fantastic as they will often get rid of their old stock very cheaply. We have tonnes and tonnes of dress ups...seems all kids love doing it. Im not the most sewy person lol so i like to have outfits on hand!!! Have fun deciding what nursery rhyme character!

Cass yummo...glad miss Kaitlyn is back to her normal self.

Have a nice arvo fletchie..sounds like fun

Jo

Thanks cass I have now tried to post it 5 or so times & have PM'd it to Jo, maybe she can post it???

So you say cook up the filling til it's a paste I can paste on the dough & then bake!

Woo Hoo, I am gonna make them & the sausage rolls this weekend... I can freeze them Cass????

Thai Sausage Rolls

Makes 32

500g minced chicken
    1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
    100g cream cheese
    1 med grated carrot
    2 spring onions sliced finely
    3 eggs beaten
    1 tspn of basil or coriander, chopped
    3 sheets of puff pastry
    2 tbsp sesame seeds
    Tomato sauce to serve

Place chicken, chilli sauce, cream cheese, carrot, spring onion, herbs & 1 beaten egg into a large bowl & mix well.
    Cut the pastry sheets in half & spoon 3 tbsp of mixture along 1 end of the pastry sheet.
    Using a pastry brush add some of the egg mix to the other end of the sheet & then roll into sausage roll shape.
    Brush the top with egg mix & sprinkle with sesame seeds
    Wrap or place in airtight container & freeze.

Before defrosting cut into 4 to make mini sausage rolls.
    Preheat oven to 180deg & bake for 10-15 mins…

Thanks Jo!!!!!!!!

*mwah*

Pleasure Trace!

Jo

Thanks Trace and Jo! Gosh they look divine!. I am going to make them for the party as well hehe.

I am not sure if you can freeze them as I have never tried...but I am sure you could.

They look gorgeous dont they Cass..might have to make them myself!!

Hey Soph..where are you at??? Anything happening??? Theres been a truckload of lvs sent your way..they working yet?? hehe

Jo

Hehehhehe Jo still here. Just been playing scrabble with the ILs. Bring on the LVs!

Tracey - How much fun will the dress ups be! I can't wait to do that stuff!

Oh those sausage rolls sound yummo..........

Cass - Such a cute photo of Kaitlyn!

Hi Divvy!

Fletch - Grrrrrrr on the phone. New one now to arrive Friday. They sent me a different phone with no battery!!!!!!!!! Hopefully bubba lasts until then so I can put all the phone numbers in the new phone to text everyone!

Welcome Pippa!

Rae - Have fun with Fletch. I'm jealous that you guys get to hang out all the time.

I'm burning up big time - think my internal thermostat has gone.....

Jo they are soooo yummy and really easy to make . Kaitlyn also devours them!

Ohhhh Soph..could be a sign....isnt getting hot going into labour sign?

Cass I bet my little piggy will love them too...i will tell him his inutero buddy Kaitlyn recommends them.

Jo

:eek: chatterboxes! How am I supposed to keep up ????

Welcome Pippa, can't wait to hear all about your beautiful little girls!!

Oh Soph, might be a sign!! Loads of Labour vibes!!

I know Storm!!:eek: Nick has had a day off so I've been out all day with him and we had swimming this morn too!!

Welcome Pippa!! Wow twins... Can't wait to hear about them..

Soph, how u going?? Still burning up?? U must have a truckload of LV's now!! C'mon little bubba....

Jo, Jack holds onto my leg all day too. And just to go to the loo, I have to put him down one end of the house and run there!! But in 1 minute he's there and holding on again!! I hope it's just cause they are sick.... They are just sooooo clingy and just want their mummas!! I'm glad Nick is home today, so he can see what I mean.. And Jack just loves having Daddy home too..

Trace, Jack eats all day long too... I'm sure he prefers to eat and graze all day in stead of having 3 big meals!! Must be the 20th making them hungry hippos!!

All these recipes are making me hungry!! Might cook them for Jack's b'day party too..

Well he has just gone down for another nap so I will have to get the washing and dinner started.. even though it's still pouring here....

LMAO Alex at putting Jack at one end of the house. The things we have to do!!!! I do pretend Boos as if i can see him so keep calling out boo and he giggles thinking im watching him hehe.

Soph...hows your temp?? Still burning up. Lvs Lvs Lvs!!!!

Jo

Welcome Pippa - can't wait to hear about ur twin princesses!

How u going Soph? Anything yet?????

Yummo Cass and Jo - those recipes look DELISH...can't wait to try them!

Well i had a lovely time at Fletch's this arvo. And Delta is beautiful Ella loved her but then she barked and Ella had a bit of a howl....it was actually pretty funny. Our dog is a Staffy and Ella has never heard her bark so she was just a little unsure of the loud noise coming out of such a cute little thing. Poor Delta - she just wanted to say hi!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast