Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #19

Angelic Jo - I reckon there is a naughty streak to ya LOL hehehehheheheheh. Wow on Sammy's big sleep! And yeah today was the first time I had to say 'I will bring my children'. I didn't know whether to say 'babies' or 'children'. People will think I have twins if I say 'babies'!

Fletch - Ooooh ahhhhh 5 days 'til another BFP here!!!! You and Rae will be pg buddies I reckon!

Lucie can't stop kissing Ned. It is so cute except DH and I don't get any kisses anymore, he gets them all! And she even said, very clearly a few times 'Neddy'. Very bizarre seeing as she isn't really talking otherwise.

Hello everyone else!!!!

Awww Soph that just sounds gorgeous!!! A naughty streak...moi...hehe LOL When do we get to see some piccies of Neddy???

Jo

Jo - Well stupid pg brain me sent my new digital camera cable back with my old phone to 3G (thinking it was a phone cable) so not until i can get another cable. What an idiot!

Awwwww LOL.

Jo

Hi Girls ,

sorry very quick post today! . I have read through so big to all girls and bubbas.

Louise huge to you ...I am keeping everything crossed for your little peanut ....hang in there little one!

Soph so glad it is all going so well!.

I am so sorry not to do personals but I promise I will try and jump on tomorrow afternoon at work

Hi all!!
    Oh Louise I hope everything works out for you!

Not really much to say here, feeling really bummed that mum & sis have gone home now.
    So will come back later when I feel a bit better. boo hoo me!!!!!

Awww Storm...sorry to hear that you are sad. Hope it was a nice visit though.

Cass hope its a good day at work today.

Jess just got a merit certificate at the school assembly today..proud mummy! Sammy spent his time running around with other little bubbas!

Hope its a lovely day for you all

Jo

Awww Fletchie...grr at the girl for stepping on your toe! Sorry you are in another weird mood..maybe its hormones??? Rant away too..we dont mind..its good to get it out sometimes!!!

Sammy got attacked by mozzies today while I was washing the car and he was playing with the hose ..poor baby..bites on his little face

Jo

Hi girls

Not got much energy for many personals - blahhhh - hate, hate, hate this ALL DAY sickness crap......the things we do hey! Managing to not vomit - can't afford to lose anymore weight (only spewed twice so far and that's a record!!!) - so things could be a lot worse. Thanks for the kind thoughts

Trace - hope you are feeling a bit better hun and that work is improving a bit :hugs:

Fletch - looking forward to your BFP cheering me up real soon

Soph - how's little Ned doing...i bet Lucie adores him!
    Will stop in again soon - hope everyone is doing well!

Awwww, poor Rae! Hope it all eases off soon for you!
    Poor Fletch, hope you toe gets better quickly!
    & poor Sammy, stupid Mossie, hope they are not too itchy mate!

Awwww Rae..sorry to hear you are sooo sick...i remember it soo well...arrrgh. Have you tried those bands from the chemist...forget what they are called..um...they gave me small amounts of relief?

My fingers are crossed Fletchie

Storm..how is little Zaccie today? After Sammys sleep his mozzie bites are hardly noticeable which is good.

Ive put some wax in Sammy's hair..he looks so cute!!

Jo

Hi Girls ,

it is quiet in here isnt it!.

Storm I hope you are feeling a little better today ..horrible when family leaves.

Jo I hope poor Sammy is not to itchy! I hate mozzies.

Rae I wish I had a miracle cure for you but I was lucky and only just felt nauseous and had a little "air vommiting" as I called it ..which was just wrenching when something smelt bad or strong. I know what you mean with the weight ...I can look gaunt if I am sick for two days!...I try to snack lots on starchy things which helps when I want to put a little weight on ( which is not often hehe)...hope the ms takes a hike soon!.

Fletch I hope DH gives poor Zane lots of daddy time this weekend ...and you lots of mummy time

Hi to everyone else!....hope I did not miss anyone.

Well quiet one here ....went and bought a Yoghurt maker ( thanks to you fletch hehe in the saving money thread!) ..also bought a boaster seat for us to take to friends and away at Christmas . Then had a lovely platter of prawns and veges and fresh bread with DH on the veranda after Kaitlyn had gone to bed mmmm. Now in bed watching tele and playing on BB hehe.

Poor Kaitlyn is so out of sorts ..not sure what it is but it is causing her to be very grumpy!

She has started to take very fast wobbly steps now ...I think she will be walking within a few weeks!. She is getting so brave..letting go and the falling . She has also started to laugh at herself which I love. She will drink or dunk her head in the bath , or tickle the back of her head and laugh at herself . What a great age!.

Tomorrow DH and I are going to look at a house just around the corner which is for sale, just to start getting an idea of the market around here. Then off to Ikea to buy Kaitlyn a table and chairs and probably more as we are hopeless when shopping!

Hope you are all having wonderful weekends

Howdy y'all.... I am feeling heaps better now, life is getting better, I am still under the pump at work, but we have things in palce to ease my workload! Mind you I dont tell them about my BB addiction!
    We got Indah's ears pierced yesterday & they look so cute, she was abit freaked out by the piercer, the same lady that did Maddison 7yrs earlier (shaved head & heaps of piercings & had one of those 'bling' things on her top teeth! Maddy was fine & just stared at her, but Indah was abit scared of her, but she is really nice & then another lady came in & they did it at the same time, she cried til she saw a Freddo frog & was then happy to eat that & forgot about her ears!
    It is a custom in bali for the family to pierce babies ears at birth, so I wanted it done before Mum & Dad arrive so as not to offend & so it's done & they wont try to do it their way!!!
    She slept perfectly fine & I am glad it's done now....
    I have been totally exhausted all weekend & just not feeling well at all....
    I hope everyone is well & I will pop back later today...

So quiet in here! everyone must be enjoying the long weekend.

Trace...feeling sick mmmmmm could that be anything missy??? hehe. Indah sounds so brave!.

Fletch your day sounds lovely and I am glad you are out of the weird mood. I get that sometimes ..no idea why I am ****ty or upset but just like that for a day. With your yogurt maker do you use the sachets?. My mum used to make it with a bit of old yogurt and a starter or sometihng like that ..have you heard of this?.

Well we are off to a first Bday party when Kaitlyn gets up . I am just making her some creamed rice with apple for morning tea and premaking her dinner of veges and rice.

Ohhh last night we had a BBQ and KAitlyn sat at the outdoor setting in her new boaster seat. She had soooo much fun and DH had to hose it down afterwards ( shhhh naughty because of water restrictions ...was quick PROMISE!)

better run ..princess is rising!

No Cass, I wouldnt get too excited....

We are at work today no long weekend for us! Maddy's back at school too.... Dh is at home cleaning the house & he made this spicy Balinese dish last night & is making me some chicken satays as well so we will have Balinese dinner tonight!!! YUMMY!

indah was very brave, she shoved the whole Freddo into her mouth & it dribbled everywhere, but made her forget about her ears & this morning I turned them & sprayed them & she's fine!!!

Hmmmm, so I got time to get on here today & your all off having fun, lulling about in the warm weather & having a public holidya & here I am at work... Oh well, maybe I'll fo do some work seeing as noone is here to chat with!!!!

Oh poor Trace, if it's any consolation I am bored **** less!! & couldn't be bothered doing anything.

Ok I feel much better now Storm.... Hee hee were both in the same boat!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast