Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #20

You should be fine Brooke, If they arent out now I dont think you have anything to worry about!!!

Hope it's all just heat rashes!!!

It's a hot day here & I am so flu/y! I hate it!! head is throbbing!!!!

Tracey - When r u going to test? Hope you feel better soon.

Brooke - Hope it's not chicken pox. And my legs are definately firmly crossed LOL!

Cass - LOL on the nudie run, they think they are so clever don't they?

Jo - Feeding is going well i think. He's weeing and pooping so i guess something must be going in!

Storm - I'm sure you will get heaps more pink when she arrives too.

Munchkin has woken..............

Soph you sound so busy..what a supermum you are. Cant wait to see some more piccies!

Trace..maybe you are stuffed up cos you are utd??lol Hope your head is feeling better now

Brooke..i reckon you should be all clear now..fingers crossed anyway.

Hello everyone else. We are off to go and see a movie and do some shopping today. I hope my little boy is on his best behaviour lol..he likes running and getting into everything while we are out!!!

Jo

Hi girls!!!!!! Awwww i've missed you all - sorry i've been sooooooo slack with catching up. Still feeling bleeeerrrhhhh but am only vomiting once a day so i'm not too bad. Had my first u/s yesterday so i feel really happy since then - all looks great. And saw the high-risk OB today and am being monitored really carefully (kind of scary that all the registrars in the high-risk clinic at the hosp remembered hearing of my abruption with Ella...well at least i don't need to keep going over my history!)

My Mum is down stayin right now so that's been great - she's taking good care of Ella and I (as Paul's away all week for work )

Trace - your chart looks fabulous!!!!! You have a bun in your oven honey!Can't wait for you to test!!!!

Brooke - good to hear that Charli looks free of the nasty chicken pox!

Soph - how's Ned going? Hope Lucie is feeling better

Jo - what movie did you see? I can't remember the last time i saw one!!! Hope you guys had a fabulous day!

Cass - gee Kaitlyn sounds like she's growing up so fast...and so cute and cheeky too!!!

Fletch - how are you going? I'll make the effort to catch up with you and Zaney soon - promise!

Storm - I'm another pink lover...can't get enough of it!!!!

Hi to Louise and Alex - hope you gals and your littlies are well

Ella is just a pleasure as always...i really couldn't ask for a better little girl, spesh when i'm feeling so crappy. She's really getting confident with standing on her own everyday now and is cm's away from taking her first step. I bought her a little toddler tramopline yesterday and she absolutely loves it!!!

Rae - fingers crossed the ms witch will leave you for good soon.

Brooke - No we'll have a bit of a break i think, although i don't think i'll go back on the pill, but as if i have time (or the energy!) for any bd anyway LOL. You'll have to have a huge family outing on Sat.

Jo - Nah you are the supermum. I am soooooooo jealous that you always go to the movies. What did you see?

OK really soon going to do a new website of pics so stay tuned..........

Hi Girls ...sorry just popping in . Still working ...horrid day .....so busy it is out of control!

Try and catch up more on the weekend.

Hi

Well the ultrasound showed my pregnancy has not proceeded. The ob wants me to miscarry naturally instead of immediately going for a curete as he believes it could cause damage especially after the op I has after having Maria (placenta removed manually), so now I just have to wait for it to happen and finally after a week I am having a bit of period ppain like cramping so hopefully it will happen soon. That way we can start TTC again and hopefully be lucky.

Oh Maria...I am so very very sorry. I am thinking of you at this sad time and please know that we are ALL here for you.

Jo

Just diucking in to give Louise a big hug. Sorry matey - totally know how you feel atm.

OOOH Louise,
    My thoughts are with you at this truly difficult time, I also know how you feel & it sux... Big hugs!!

Well my temp dropped & I have AF cramping, so i am outta the running this month!!!!
    Last edited by Tracey; October 13th, 2006 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Apolodies Louise I copied Jo & called you Maria!

Louise Im so sorry....was caught up thinking about your gorgeous daughter...thinking of you.

Jo

Yep I'm Louise, bubs is Maria

Ahhh you other ladies have an excuse with your pregnancy brain lol...but me..im so sorry Louise..im just tired.

Jo

Louise - i'm also so very sorry. My prayers and thoughts are with you right now

Oh Big hugs Louise, I am so sorry. Sending you lots Of love...

Huge hugs for you Louise... So sorry and hopefully you can TTC another in no time!!

My thoughts are with you and your lovely family...

Helloooo everyone..hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend.

Jo

Hehe..just as well you are utd!!!

Jo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast