Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #20

Hi!!Way too hot for me today I have both AC's going.
    Zac is having a nice sleep, wish I could too!!
    We took the kids to Yarramundi yesterday, Zac hated it, I am convinced he hates the sand, he panicked when he got some on his hands & I had to quickly brush it off. He loves sitting on the boogie board & getting pulled along though!

Hope everybody is having a nice weekend.
    Ahhhhhhhh it's just tooooooo hot..............

Aww Storm..the hot would be welcome here!!! We are STILL sitting on low twenties high teens!

Jo

I wish we could swap today Jo!!

Oooooo Soph & Rae changed their user names!! Woo hoo.
    I cant do mine, coz then Jo & I would be confusing! ha ha......

All my birds are melting

Awww bugga Storm lol. Hope your birds have a better day tomorrow. Yay Rae and Soph..nice to see your names!

Jo

Hi Girls!

Kaitlyn is the same as charli...such a girly girl!. We love to brush each others hair and she loves putting blush on if she is watching me do my make up hehe. She also has a hand bag fetish...when we went out the other day by the time I had turned the car off and opened the bag door to get her out she had put her handbag over her shoulder ready to go !.

Louise I am so sorry ...big to you and the family.

Soph let us know as soon as you update your site! Excited about seeing some fresh piccies . I hope Ned and Lucie are well!.

Storm I hear ya on the hot weather...was a stinker here on Saturday!

Fingers still crossed for you Trace!. I remember thinking I was getting my AF when I found out I was pregnant.

Hope I have not missed anyone!...hi ya all hehe.

Well Kaitlyn is just wonderful. She is well and truely walking and in fact ran to get something today. She follows me around the house now carrying things I ask her to hehe. I think she is also ready to begin with a potty as she has started to tell me when she is doing a poo or wee....she grunts but it is in a different way ..and If I ask her if she is doing a poo poo or wee wee she lets me know she is ...so cute!.

She also said our cats name today ..not well pronounced but the sound . HIs name is Packer and we kinda say it Packkkkeeer...hard to explain in type but she basically said it as she called him to feed her dinner to him ...cheeky girl!. Still no mummy mind you . But lots of versions of daddy hehe.

I am amazed at how much happier she is now she can walk as well ...just so proud of herself .And does not seem to get grumpy as she gets tired now as she is so happy just toddling around!...ohhh what an age.

Well best be off ladies..going to head to bed with a book.

Cass she just sounds gorgeous! You will have to put up a site so we can have a peek at how beautiful she is! The handbags just sound so lovely....i remember that with my girls not that i was ever much of a girly girl but my girls certainly are lol.

Hope everyone else had a lovely Sunday. We went to dinner at mums with some friends last night and the girls slept over....so Darren Sammy and i all snuggled in bed til 11am!! That is a first i can tell you lol. After picking up the girls we went for a picnic in the park..

Jo

Hey Ladies,

Well AF hasnt actually arrived, but BFN on the sticks & I know AF is just there, but now my cycle has blown out to bloody 32+ days again! GRRRR I thought I was back to 28/29 day cycles!
    I think Af aint here due to my last 2 weeks of worries with my sister & now organising Indah & care for the next few wks!!! It's really mentally exhausting!!!!

Indah is not at all interested in walking she just relaxes & flops down, but loves walking around furniture!
    She is a chatterbox & says many, many words now.... She can say my niece & nephews names & she calls Poppy all the time!!!

She says OOOOpsee all the time when she throws food on the floor!

We went to a Balinese ceremony at a friends house on sat evening & she loved being sprinkled with the Holy water & had the little gluey grains of rice placed on herforehead & temples & flowers behind her ears & she loved it!!!!

I didnt take my camera but a few ppl took pic's so i hope they pass some on!!!

I made Thai chicken meatballs the first bathch was demolished in a couple of hours (Indah ate 6!) & so yesterday Maddy & I made another batch & I have popped them in the freezer, OMG they are BEAUTIFUL.....

Maddy had a big tanty on Friday night coz she wanted me to mohawk her hair FOR REAL! She is such a punk!!! My BIL in Bali is in a famous (In Bali) punk band & Maddy often goes to watch them jam & play & she loves the punky style!

But we happened to see this girl that has a long pony tail but the top of her hair was like a longsih spike/mohawk & Maddy asked me to do that to her hair... I said not til your 12! So she threw a tanty & my Mum bought some highlighting hair kit & we put some highlight/streaks in her hair last night for the School Disco this weekend!!!

OMG They look so cool, it's just goldy highlights in her dark brown hair... I know she is only 7 & a kid, but.... Oh well what can I say I am a cheeky Mum!!???

OK gotta run!!!

Loves to you all, I have really missed you of late I have been busy with life stresses & my heads in the clouds worrying!!! Glad your still all here to release some worries on!!!!

ETA~ AF has just arrived!!!!!!
    Last edited by Tracey; October 16th, 2006 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Af has entered my temple!!!! hee hee

Hi guys!

Tracey - sorry about AF matey. But you won't see her after this for over a year i say! BFP next month.

Jo - oooooh sleep in. I am jealous.

Cass - Kaitlyn sounds so grown up! How cute.

Storm - Hope you are having a break from the heat.

Brooke - Ah you are clucky - good stuff!

Rae - How are you feeling?

Louise - Thinking of you.

Fletch - G'day matey!

Hi everyone else!

Did you all get the website link for the pics?

First day by myself with kids. DH back at work today Bring on Christmas hols. Ned is snuffly but not too bad. Lucie is nearly better 100%. Quick post - Ned is on my shoulder and Lucie is dancing to Raggs........

Awww Trace sorry to hear AF has reared her ugly head! It will be a BFP soon for sure. LOL at Maddy's streaks..they sound great. Jess has had her hair done and it looks lovely..im mean though so the other two have a few more years yet lol. I so hope everything with your sister is working out.

Soph I havent received the link and Im so desperate to have a peek at some more piccies..when you get a chance though..you sound like you are juggling so well with the two of them. Thinking of you on your first day alone.

Fletchie sorry you are feeling so crap..hopefully it wont last for too long for you!

Hello to everyone else. Its the kids last day of hols today so we are just having a chill day. Poor Sammys not going to like it tomorrow!

Have a nice day ladies

Jo

Poor Fletch, but hey it's feeling ill & blergh for the best reason I could ever imagine!!!

Thanks Jo... Not sure what to do or where to go or how to help... I kinda feel useless!

Maddy's hair looks so cool, she usually doesnt bother with her hair in the mornings, but had it all ready brushed this morning & spent even longer infront of the mirror!

I havent received the link at work Soph, but as with Jo, take your time!!!

Aww Cass, Kaitlyn sounds so adorable!!

Hugs Trace, sorry tp hear AF found you, hope your cycles sort them selves out & this time it's a BFP for you.Lucky Maddy getting streaks.

No link for me either Soph! Enjoy for day with your two beautiful kiddies, it gets easier.

HIya, Jo, enjoy your last day of the hols, mine all went back today & can you beleive it we slept in yikes!! Zaccie is doing well so far with out them all, still sleeping, when they left he just waves tata's & we came back in & played.

Awwww Fletchie, as disgusting as you may feel, it's a great sign!! Hope it doesnt last for ages.

I'm having such a quiet day, Zaccie's been asleep since 11 & I've been folding & ironing **yuck** mopping , all that horrid stuff, I can finally have my house back in order! Til Zac gets up anyway. It's actually cold here today! After a really hot weekend, it seems weird.

That will be my day tomorrow Storm...be nice at least to get everything back in order again lol. Thats great that Zaccy didnt mind the kids going..probably enjoying all the one on one with Mummy again. I want to think of some more things to do with Sammy during the week..i cant wait til toddler gym starts for him..in Feb..think he will have a ball..sorry..prattling on.

Trace....its a toughie isnt it. Id imagine that for her just knowing that you are there and rooting for her will be some sort of reassurance...i guess we have to all work through our issues.

Sammyg is fascinated by the vaccum cleaner..i have it out taunting me at the moment lol annd he is just loving it lol..funny boy..think hes going to be a neat freak like his mummy.

Jo

Hi Girls ,

at home today with my girl..yay love mondays!. I got the most WONDERFUL pressie today from DH . I had to go and get some glasses and they are partially covered by our medical insurance ..but normally I spend about $100 on a pair of sunnies and then you get some of that back ...anyway DH wanted me to spend more and I ended up getting a $279.00 pair of Dolce Gabbanas ..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so gorgeous!. Wont be letting the little miss anywhere near those!. We get a lot back from healthcare but geeze what a treat to own a pair of glasses that cost that much ..before not such a big deal but now we are morgaged up ect ect it is big!

Trace Maddy sounds like such a funky little chick!..takes after mum hey. I know how hard it is finding daycare and also struggling with the emotions of putting your princess into someone elses hands...I am here for you if you have any questions or just want to vent. But she will be ok ..Kaitlyn is settled in now and seems to have a great time.

Soph cant wait to see the new website!. I also have not get the link yet but Hotmail is slow sometimes haha. I am so glad it is all going well for your big family!

Storm your washing folding sounds fun ..not hehe. Actually to be honest I dont mind cleaning ...I am a control freak and love order so it is like a fix for me ..hehe. I hope Zac is up keeling you company now.

Sammy sounds so cute JO...Kaitlyn also loves the Vaccum ..she tries to ride it HAHAHAHA.

Well better run ...going to get the soup blended up for dinner tonight ..mmm We are having soup and stirfry! Trying to get through some veges that are running out of life.

Cass the glasses sound fab.....you lucky gal! Its nice to spoil yourself every now and then isnt it..and you work so hard so definatley deserve it. Enjoy them!

Am so bummed about the idol result..bugga!

Jo

Where is everybody?? Its a bit lonely in here.....

Jo

I'm here now Jo, Zac didn't get up till 11 so I've been scurring around trying to catch up on all my mornings work. Argh DH would flip if he new I've only been up for a little while he he he. Zac is the same with the vac too, it is so hard to get the vacuuming done, he keeps turning mine off & on & hits the cord rewind all the time. He thinks its a great ride too!!

Lucky girl Cass with the glasses!!

Not much going on this end, have to take Katie back to the dentist this arvo, then Amy has to go back next week. Gee I hate going to the dentist, it drains my pathetically low bank account!!
    Zac is being Mr Independent this morning, (opps Arvo) but everything is out of whack today, he is going to be ready for his nap when it's time to go out, wonder why he slept so long this morning, weird.

Wow Storm..thats a great sleep. Hope he doest miss the kids too much when he wakes up. Sammy is all out of sorts after the morning rush this morning. We all ended up riding to school which was nice. Im finding him so hard at school lol....he just wants to run around everywhere and when we are in the kids classrooms he wants to trash everything lol. How do you manage it..im not sure what else i can do save making it a quick drop off and run which seems appealing after this morning!

Hope all you pregnant mummys arent suffering too much!

Jo

Hi Everyone!

Jo - Ahhh let Sammy destry everything I say LOL. You really are supermum I think. Bummer about Idol result but I reckon it's probably best for Bobby to be out - he'll get a record deal and do really well out of there i think.

Storm - Wow big sleep for Zac!!!!! Unbelievable :eek:

Cass - oh i am sojealous re your glasses.Lucie has totally stretched mine but i am trying to hold off until next year so i can claim from health fund.

Fletch - When is your first scan?

Tracey - How cute Maddy with her hair!

I resent the link yesterday but looks like it still hasn't worked Will try again tomorrow to you all, not sure what's going on.

Lucie has been waking at 4.30am but DH goes into her and she then sleeps until 6ish. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh bliss! Ned has been wanting booby all day and weeing and pooping like there's no tomorrow!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast