Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #20

A growth spurt probably Soph!!!

Hi ladies, I have been having some time to me today & didnt go in to work!

But did lot's of running around!
    Indah finally had her 1 yr Immunisations & is fine, put in an application for family Day care (yikes terrified!) Dropped off some linen that was purchased at the linen party I had, um took my milky mobile & Dh's dropped mobile to get quoted for fixing if possible & I will still get my new phone & we will Ebay the others Dh will get my older one!

I won $450 (profit) on Sat night, my cousin, her partner & kids stayed with us The guys babysat & we walked down to the pub at the corner & had a drink a flutter & as we were leaving we popped a few coins into a $1 machine & turned it into $1000... So half each & so Dh said Buy that mobile phone you want & we wll get the others fixed & sell the spare 2 or 3 (I cant remember what we have here anymore!)
    I wanted to kepp the money & put it toward outings when his parents are here, but DH says gambling money is bad & best to get rid of it quickly!!!???

Still no emails here Soph......

Hello

Yay for a pretty good day today I've been eating all day which is great for me!!!!

Sorry to hear that Fletch isn't the best though

Trace - awwwww sorry about AF hun You'll get that BFP soon.

Soph - thanks for the link to the pics - they are gorgeous!!!!! I love the beach ones...can't wait to take Ella to the beach soon!

Jo - lol at Sammy running a muck at school - he must love the place!

Cass - Yay at Kaitlyn saying so much - such a clever girl. Ella just seems so teeny in comparison to all these grown up bubs here. She's standing alone heaps everyday now...will just stand up in the middle of the room from sitting position on the floor and then will clap herself. She's also beginning to say heaps more too - like boy, cat, go(dog), duck, car, more, tuck (for truck) ball, book...and she's very good with saying ta when she wants something or wants to give me something. Oh and she'll pick up the phone and say "hi daddy" - sooooo cute!

Storm - can Zac have a word to Ella re sleeping til 11!!!!!!! That's fabulous!

A big hello to Alex, Brooke, Louise....and anyone i've left out (sorry pg brain!)

Oh and can you girls believe i'm 9 weeks already!!!!! Yay - bring on 2nd trimester!

ETA: Ahhhhhhhh i spoke too soon about Ella just standing as i can confidently say that she took her first steps tonight!!!!!!!!!!! SHe was standing between Paul and I as we were all sitting together, playing on the ground in the loungeroom and on four separate times she took 1-2 balanced steps between us. Wow - she's just growing up so quickly all of a sudden. Gee just when i was thinking - oh there's no rush for her to start walking, especially with me constantly feeling crap...but i guess she calls the shots!
    Last edited by *Rae*; October 17th, 2006 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Had to add that Ella took her first steps today!!!

Rae thats great..well done little Ella! And dont worry about how different they all are...they all grow at their own pace. Sammy amazes me at how good he is at running and climbing and anything physical yet hes really not talking very much..so they all develop differently. Glad you had a day where you can keep things down..god I so dont miss that part of pregnancy and it must be hard with a bubs so young!

Trace whoohooo on the win and yay on the new phone...hope it was a nice day for you at home. Im not sure if you posted...did the nasty witch arrive???

Wow Soph Ned sounds like hes doing so great...and honestly you sound so relaxed. Its so nice to get all the worries out on the first one and just enjoy the second one lol..imagine how you will be next time..hehe!

Ive had a very productive day today making the most of the kids being at school. Im going into work with Darren tomorrow with Sammy to help out a bit which should be fun...think he has interesting ideas that involve a desk...pmsl...think i have said too much lol.

Jo

Have fun with the desk tomorrow Jo, ROFL!! Um mah.........

Glad to hear you're feeling better today Rae, it sure is hard with a little one hay? WOW at 9 weeks, where has that time gone?????? YAY for Ella taking steps, there will be no stopping her now! WWooo HHooo Ella!!!!!

Glad to hear things are going so well Soph, yay for DH fixing Lucie up too. you're going great over there, I hope I do when this one comes. Glad Ned is a good feeder too, must feel strange after all the hassles with Lucie .

Woo Hoo on the pokie Win Trace, I'm with your DH on that one, get rid of it as quick as you got it, spend, spend, spend.......

Dentist was a shocker, poor Katie, so hard to watch & try to comfort her when they are yanking & tugging in her mouth, I wanted to deck her!!(dentist, not Katie) Anyway all over & all the kids are asleep. Might go do the same, but I'm not tired, after Zac's slack effort this morning, nothing to do though with everybody sleeping.

Goodnight sleep tight.......
    Last edited by storm; October 17th, 2006 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Coz I cant spell yet!!!!!!!!

OOOh Jo, have fun.... RIT REEEEW!!!!!
    Yeas Af showed up, on Monday so in all it was a 30 days cycle so I guess we are now hovering around the 29-31 day cycles!!

Umm, I am waiting for the phone place to call regarding fixing the mobiles & depending on what they say I will but the new one for myself, fix the old 2 & get the groceries with my winnings, so it hasnt gone totally to waste! Also I am off tothe baby & kids expo on Sunday so might snap myself up a few goodies!!!

YAY RAE.. For Ella's 1st steps!!! Indah isnt interested in walking, which feels so bizarre to me coz Maddy was at 10mths. Indah just flops onto her butt if you let go of her hands, she keeps her knees locked really stiff too, like not bending them to walk.... she does ofcourse walk all around the furniture etc!!

Oh Tracey I love baby expos! Don't think we will get one here though in a hurry. Have fun.

Storm - Grrrr at the dentist. It is so busy with 2 I don't know how you and Jo handle it with more!!!!! I think the key is to be organised and keep on top of things which I am trying to do. Just do a bit each day, like the washing and stuff. And yeap I realise now just exactly how hard it all was with Lucie. I am suprised I didn't literally end up in a mental asylum! It kinda makes me sad though that those times were so tough and I should have been able to enjoy it more IYKWIM. And makes me realise that there was something very wrong with Lucie and her feeding, but who knows!

Jo - Yeap heaps more relaxed, all so different! Hope you don't work too hard today LOL.

Rae - As Jo said, don't stress about Ella. Lucie is physlically very active too, but we can't really make out any words yet! I think she says Ned and Mum and Dad and maybe doggie, but it could just be wishful thinking! Oh and she hurts herself so much now because she climbs on EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Not something to look forward too.

Ok munchkin needs to go to bed but is happily playing.......

Woo Hoo I got the link Soph , beautiful, you sure are lookin' good . Ned is just handsome!! & Lucie looks so grown up. Yep, definitely try to keep on top of things, it doesn't always work out that way, but also don't forget about you! I used to rush around after Zac had a feed, just to keep things perfect I don't bother now, just a quick clean up will do, it is impossible to have a perfectly clean & tidy house with kids around.I'm happy for now with, presentable ha ha ha ha.Besides I just couldn't be bothered fussing anymore, I'm too fat!!!!!!!

Hope you sort the phones out Trace, yippee for a new one !!

Ok. Washing to peg out.
    Hope everybody is having a great day!! I have Katie home , her face is still swollen, poor mite.

Wooo hooo Jo -enjoy that quality desk time with DH today

Hey girls...long time, no speak!!

Sorry I haven't been in for a while...I've been feeling foul with morning (read: all day) sickness and just haven't felt like sitting at the computer for too long. If I haven't been working or chasing after Josh, I've been veging out on the lounge!

But...it's finally started to ease and I'm getting back into the swing of things. I will make sure to pop in more often from now on.

Josh is doing really well. He is 1 year old corrected today. (ie. his original due date was 18 October and technically he should only be turning 1 around now). I'm so proud of how well he has done to catch up. He is 11kg and 80cm tall now! AND, in some other good news, he is finally sleeping through the night on a *fairly* regular basis!

Anyway, I will just say a big hello to you all for now and will catch up with you all in the coming days...

Soph, I would love to see your pics too if that's ok. I will PM you an email address now...

Hi Bec!! WTG Josh, do you realise Bec, he is way way bigger than Zac??? **YIKES** at being 10 almost 11 weeks already!! Glad to hear ms is easing off for you.
    Hey Jo, that desk must be keeping you r e a l l y busy huh?

How are you feeling today Rae?

Bec, hE's doing really well, my friends son just turned 1 & he is 78cm & 11.3kgs & he was 9 days over!!!!

Indah only just tipped over 9kgs & she was 1 week over!!!

So Josh is doing exceptionally well...

Hope your M/S leaves you alone now!!!

LMAO Storm..home now..we had a nice day together...Sammy had a ball too...hehe. Hope Katie's face is feeling a bit better now poor darling.

Soph and Cass thanks so much for the links for your private galleries. I love seeing the kiddies...Soph i cant believe how much Ned looks like Lucie and Cass Kaitlyn is just a little princess...thanks again!

Trace bugger...oh well least it keeps you on track for this month..have a good feeling about this being your month.

Bec so sorry to hear you havent been well you poor chookie...arrgh hopefully your ms doesnt last all pregnancy! Little Josh iS a great size too...you must be so proud..and the night sleeps wow..please let him whisper in my little boys ear wont you!

Rae how you feeling sweets..any better yet?

Hello everyone else..hope youve all had a nice day.

We had fun today...Sammy was a little star having so much fun but oh gee was he a pain last night..just would not sleep. Darren was in Perth too doing a wedding so I couldnt hand him over..by 11pm I just had to have a shower and let him cry for a bit..arrgh...super clingy stage!

Jo

HI Bec - good to see you again! I'm with you with feeling crap from the all-day sickness. Glad yours is starting to ease. Wow - Josh is doing great!!! My little Ella isn't even 8kgs yet and only about 70cms - but is doing well too.

Been feeling ok again today. SO far i'm managing to eat a good three or so small meals a day and keep them down. The nausea comes and goes.

Hope everyone has had a good day. Fletch and Alex - how are you gals feelin?

Yay Rae sounds like the ms might be starting to leave you alone. I hope so!

Bec - Yeap he is doing great! Lucie wasn't quite 9kg at 1, but she's always been a pocket rocket!

Jo - Hope tonight is better for you on the sleep front. Ned does look almost identical to Lucie when she was born, except Ned has DH's chin dimple!

Storm - You are not fat, you have a lovely belly that's all!

Ok hi everyone else. Ned is stirring. Hasn't been on such a feeding fest as yesterday. BB's feeling not so full, hopefully they are just settling down and there is still plenty there for him.

Soph Ive always had that with my milk starting to settle at around 4 weeks and not feeling like they are going to burst if i knock something lol...sounds like you are doing a great job. Aww bet your Dh loves little Ned having the same chin dimple!

I bought a horse today lol..beautiful 15 year old..she arrives on Friday..kids are happy!

Jo

Oh Jo - how exciting buying a horse!!!! Bet the kids are thrilled!

Woo Hoo Jo, i bet the kids are happy!! You're a great MUmmy.

Yay for feeling good again today Rae.

Glad your milk is settling in Soph, yay for Ned being content too!! You must be doing a wonderful job.

Have to go for my GTT tomorrow, yuck that horrible drink * shudder* , not looking forward to it at all.

Storm I hope it goes ok tomorrow...if anything just enjoy the fact you have to put your feet up for an hour lol..i thought it was wonderful hehe.

Jo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast